Aureliashipping

NightcoreDCX által

Ash returns to Alola after his trip back to Kanto after a few weeks. Ash was completely thrilled and wanted t... Több

Chapter 1: Tears
Chapter 2: Change of person
Chapter 3: Normal School Day
Chapter 4: Numb
Chapter 5: Life
Chapter 6: Sweet time
Chapter 7: Wishing
Chapter 8: Broken heart
Chapter 9: Lust
Chapter 10: Love
Chapter 11: Sacred hope
Chapter 10: Lemon Chapter
Chapter 12: Watery river
Chapter 13: Let's go!
Chapter 14: The forest witch
Chapter 15: Fiery rocks
Chapter 16: Intensity
Chapter 17: Cold
Chapter 19: Fight
Chapter 20: Just a friend
Chapter 21: Dynamax
Chapter 22: Applin a day
Chapter 23: Time for a New Journey!
Chapter 24: New Encounter
Chapter 25: Dandelion and Evolution
Chapter 26: The Forest Witch Reappears
Chapter 27: Flooding the Battle

Chapter 18: Start line

696 15 3
NightcoreDCX által

Ash's POV:

We are currently at Aether Paradise. Lillie was tending the wounds of Lapras as she sprayed a Super potion on the cuts. Lana and Mallow was just chitchatting. In the meantime, Sophocles went to grab something to eat. I was in the company at Lillie's mother's office looking at Dynamax Pokemons.

Me: Wait, so ALL Pokemons can Dynamax!?

Lusamine: Yes, that's right. Some Pokemons have Dynamax Phenomenon, when they Dynamax, they Gigantamax instead.

Me: Woah...

Pikachu: Pika pi.

Scorbunny: Scorbunny.

Lusamine: Oh yeah, can you do me a favor?

Me: Of course!

Lusamine: Well, I'm suppose to deliver a letter and some things to another professor but I don't know where he lives. So, I decided to just pass this to professor Oak. Can you do that for me?

Me: Wait, so I'm suppose to go back to Kanto?

Lusamine: Yup.

Lusamine handed me a yellow letter with a red button in the middle with a Pokeball sign. She also gave me a ziploc bag which inside looks like gloves and a...Z-Ring?

Me: Of course! You don't mind if I burrow Corviknight right?

Lusamine: Of course!

Me: When must I give this?

Lusamine: Hmm...I think he wanted it by tomorrow.

Me: Right! I'll go now since I'm free.

Lusamine: Stay safe!

Me: I will!

When I turned around, I heard a few knocks on the door. I was a little surprised that I could have fallen right on my butt. Then I could hear Lusamine raising her voice to speak to the person behind the door.

Lusamine: Come in!

The door slowly opened before a orange-haired woman walked in. She had emerald eyes and sunglasses above her forehead. She had a ponytail by the right side of her hair and she had blue socks that reaches up from toe to thigh. She was wearing some sort of brown laboratory uniform which I assume she was a professor.

???: Hey, President.

Lusamine: Oh, hey Sonia. Didn't expect to see you this early. I thought you said you are coming tomorrow?

Sonia: Well, I thought you would need help with Dynamax stuff.

She then turned her eyes towards me with her head facing me.

Sonia: May I ask, who is this young trainer?

Lusamine gave a warm smile before walking over to me. She wrapped a hand around my neck while smiling gleefully and place a hand on my raven hair before petting it.

Lusamine: This is Ash, from Pallet town. He's a incredibly hardworking boy and also loves Pokemon.

I smiled as well. She really is starting to act like a mother to me. I snuck in chuckle before looking at Sonia.

Me: Nice to meet you!

Sonia: Oh, Ash, am I right? I've seen you in the Kalos League on TV.

Me: Really?

Scorbunny: Scorbunny!

Pikachu: Pika pi!

Sonia gave a curious look at Scorbunny before looking at me.

Sonia: Eh? You have a Scorbunny already?

Me: Yup! I got it as a starter Pokemon.

Scorbunny: Score!

Scorbunny jumped happily on my cap. Sonia gave a giggle before realizing something.

Sonia: Oh, I haven't introduced myself. I'm Sonia, a professor from the Galar region.

She said while adjusting her glasses. I noticed a file that she was holding in one of her hands. If I were to assume, those are Galar documentaries.

Me: Wow! What are you doing here, may I ask?

Sonia: Oh, I came to give president this document.

She took out a few papers of Pokemons. I could see the Gigantamax Lapras in one of the pages.

Me: Wow! Is the Galar region nice?

Sonia gave me a warming smile before petting me.

Sonia: Of course! If you like to go there, I could be your guide.

Me: Haha, thanks! I should get going now. I have lots to do.

I smiled gleefully.

Lusamine: Very well.

Sonia: Feel free to chat with me again. I will be at the Aether Paradise.

Me: Right!

I kept the letter in my bag as well as the supplies. I grabbed a Ultraball from my belt before leaving the room. I waved goodbye as they bid farewell to me too.

After going out, I headed to the helipad. I sent out Corviknight and kept the Ultraball back in my belt. I hopped onto its back before it took off to the skies. I looked at the time measured by Rotom and the climate right now in Ula Ula island.

Lillie: Ash! Where are you going?

I heard a very warming voice which was filled with worriness. I looked down at Lillie who was healing the Lapras. I gave her a thumbs up before saying.

Me: No worries! Just have to deliver something. You tell the others to visit Ula Ula island first. I'll be there soon!

I waved my arm at her. She gave me a warming smile as she nodded.

A few hours later~

I had flew past large bodies of water. I had recently past the Hoenn region and looked up in the sky. It was getting dark as I looked at the sun directly in our direction. It was burning brightly as it began setting. I decided to quicken the pace as it was sunsetting. I saw the Johto region ahead of us.

Me: We're almost there!

Pikachu: Pika!

Scorbunny: Scorbunny!

I took out Rotom to check the time.

Rotom: The time right now is 6.11pm.

Me: Hmm...let's pick up the pace.

Corviknight: Corviknight!

It let out its raven call and began to speed swiftly in the sky. We dashed through clouds as I looked around the world. There were so many Pokemons. I had even saw a wild Staraptor. You can find Pokemons everywhere! On land, in cities, in the sky, in the waters, underground, pretty much everywhere!

Just then as I was enjoying the breeze, I finally saw the land of the Kanto region.

Me: Yes! We're here! Corviknight, fly towards Viridian city!

Corviknight: Corviknight!

Corviknight began gliding downwards with full balance towards the land of Kanto. Wind were blowing through my ears as we raced downwards. We arrived in Viridian forest as Corviknight landed on the ground. Pidgeys and Spearows were flying in flocks in the sky. I returned Corviknight into the Ultraball and walked towards the town.

After a few seconds of walking, we arrived at the entrance of the town with a sign by te side, saying "Welcome to Viridian city".

I arrived at professor's Oak laboratory and gave a knock on the door. The door automatically slided open and I walked in. I could see professor Oak watching his television screen. He was watching ocean Pokemons documentaries.

I gave him a slight cough to catch his attention.

Professor Oak: Huh? *Turns around* Oh, Ash! Good to see you!

Me: Yeah, I came to deliver this letter.

I took out a yellow envelope with a red button in the center. I also took out a ziploc bag of Pokeballs and a Fairy Stone.

Professor Oak: Oh, thanks Ash! You could've just give it to a delivery man.

Me: Nah, I'm fine. I want to come here anyways. May I ask, who are you giving that envelope to?

I pointed to the yellow envelope.

Professor Oak: Oh, it's for another professor in the Kanto region.

Me: Really?

Professor Oak: Yes, feel free to visit him. I can take you there.

Me: Oh, sure!

I said, full of excitement.

Me: I want to visit my Pokemons first.

Professor Oak: Sure! They should be at the Nature Reserve.

Me: Right!

He showed me the way to the automatic door. It slid open and I set foot on the cooling grass. The sky was orange in colour. Trees and bushes were everywhere. I could see Pinsirs, Heracrosses, Butterfrees and a lot more Grass type Pokemons. Just then, I saw Bulbasaur charging towards me with quick speed.

Bulbasaur: Bulbasaur!

I opened my arms as it tackled into me, full of excitement.

Me: Haha! Nice to see you, Bulbasaur!

It rubbed its cheek against mine.

Scorbunny: Score, score!

Pikachu: Pika pi!

Pikachu jumped off my shoulder as well as Scorbunny. The three of them began playing with each other, running on the grass. I sent out Charizard from the Pokeball. I petted Charizard's face before speaking.

Me: Thanks, Charizard. It feels great to show you off to my friends.

Charizard: Roar!

Charizard gave a wide smile.

Me: So, you can stay here if you want or do you want to tag along?

Charizard: Roar.

It pointed to its Pokeball.

Me: Well, that's great! I really hope I could catch many new Pokemons!

I told Charizard. Charizard nodded in agreement.

I returned Charizard back into its Pokeball before looking up. I could see Noctowl flying in circles in the sky, meaning that it was excited that I was back.

I gave it a wide smile. I felt a pat on my back as I noticed Professor Oak holding on a Pokeball. He placed it in my hand. Before I could ask questions, he immediately said.

Professor Oak: Keep it.

Me: Huh?

Professor Oak: It's a Eevee.

Me: Eevee?

Professor Oak: Yup.

He nodded with a smile. Just then, I felt another pat on my back. I turned to my left and saw my past rival, when I was a lot, a lot younger.

Gary: Hey, Ashy boy!

Me: Oh, hey Gary! Good to see you!

I raised a arm to shake hands with him. He accepted the hand shake and gave me a boastful smirk.

Gary: It's been a while, so I was wondering if we could have a battle!

Me: Well, of course!

I gave him a confident look as he shot me one too.

After a few minutes~

We arrived at our sides at the battle field with the professor being a referee. Both of us readied our Pokemon as we tossed the Pokeball into the battle field.

Gary sent out his Blastoise while I sent out Greninja.

Gary: Greninja?

Me: Yeah, I haven't battle you for quite a long time, so I have been catching new Pokemons!

Gary: Well then.

Professor Oak: Battle, start!

Me: The winner will be the person who makes the first move! Greninja, Water Shuriken!

Greninja: Greninja!

Greninja spinned in the air before tossing four shurikens made out of water towards Blastoise.

Gary: Hydro Pump!

Blastoise charged up its two water guns and fired out a beam of water. Both moves hit each other which made smoke.

Me: Greninja, use Water Pulse!

Greninja charged up and a ball of water but split them in half, making two smaller ones before shooting it.

Gary: Hydro Pump!

The beam and the ball made out of water hit each other and exploded.

Me: Use Liquidation!

Greninja took out a sword made out of water and rushed in at full speed towards Blastoise.

Gary: Use Body Slam!

Blastoise threw itself in the air and Greninja jumped higher than it.

Me: Aerial Ace!

Greninja laid a powerful kick to the dorm of the head. Greninja backflipped before giving another kick to the face, throwing Blastoise on its back on the ground.

Gary: Grrr...

Me: Water Shuriken!

Without a second, Water Shurikens were shot and laid four direct hits on Blastoise.

Blastoise remained standing with a few bruises and scratches.

Gary: Looks like I have to go all out.

He took out a glove with a hole on top of it. He wore it carefully on his palm and there was a Key Stone attached to it. He threw a scarf with a Blastoisinite onto Blastoise before activating the Key Stone by pressing it.

Light began appearing and Blastoise began to change its figure. Guns started forming on Blastoise's arm and the guns on the back shrunk and disappeared. But, a big ass cannon formed on its back. The light disappeared and a Mega Sign was formed.

Me: Mega Blastoise...

Gary: No holding back, boy!

Me: Alright then!

*Greninja's special ability activated: Battle Bond*

A ball made of water surrounded Greninja as it began rising into the sky.

Gary: What the!?

I formed a cross before swinging them as hard as possible. The water disappeared but turned into a giant Water Shuriken. Ash-Greninja grabbed it and attached it to its back.

Me: Water Pulse!

I stood in a Kamehameha position and a big ass ball of water formed on Greninja's palms as it did the same.

Gary: Hmph, Blastoise, use Hydro Pump!

Blastoise readied its giant cannon and the guns on its arm. A huge pool of water was fired at quick speed.

I swung my arm as Greninja threw the Water Pulse at extreme speed. Both moves slammed against each other but the Hydro Pump was stronger.

I pretended I had a Water Shuriken on my back as I reached my hand to grab onto the air. Greninja took the Water Shuriken and did a side toss.

The Water Shuriken missed the Hydro Pump slightly as Greninja embraced the damage.

Gary: Hydro Pump!

Blastoise pointed its guns towards the Water Shuriken.

It fired water from it but the Water Shuriken cut through the water and hit Blastoise and smoke appeared.

Me: Greninja, use Water Shuriken!

I had my hands by my side before slamming it against my knees while squating. Greninja had a handful of Water Shurikens and threw them at bullet speed towards the smoke, engulfing the Water Shurikens.

Gary: Hydro Pump!

Water came out of the smoke and hit Greninja again. However, I was feeling no pain. It was not very effective.

Me: Aerial Ace!

I stomp my foot in the ground, making smoke before Greninja charged in.

Gary: Protect!

Blastoise went into the shell before Greninja served a kick to the hard shell, damaging the leg as I felt a brick getting thrown right at my foot.

I raised my leg into the air before slamming it on the ground again.

Greninja gave another kick to the shell but to no avail.

Gary: Hydro Pump!

Blastoise aimed its cannons and water blasted out of them. Greninja dodged it by jumping high in the air. The cannons positioned themselves again before firing out water. I smirked before commanding Greninja.

Me: Greninja! Turn the water into a giant Water Shuriken!

Gary: What!?

Greninja formed a X to block the hit, absorbing the water before raising its hand into the air. A water shuriken formed right above as it spinned quicker every second. I embraced the pain before the Hydro Pump was completely absorbed. The Water Shuriken was so big and spinned extremely quick that it looked like a disc.

Me: GOOOOOO!!!

I yelled, breaking my voice.

Greninja: NINJAAAAA!!!

Greninja tossed the giant Water Shuriken of a size of a Dynamaxed Snorlax straight towards Blastoise.

Gary: Let's finish this! Use Hydro Cannon!

Blastoise aimed the big cannon at the giant Water Shuriken before blasting out the biggest Hydro Pump ever. Both moves hit each other, making a huge screeching and splashing sound.

I tried covering my face with my arm from sight. Gary did the same. Eventually, the Water Shuriken sliced through the Hydro Cannon.

Gary: Gasp! Blastoise, Protect!

Before it could protect itself, the Water Shuriken hit the ground and Blastoise, causing a giant cloud of smoke and water crashing onto the nature. The water splashed onto me as my cap flew away.

Pikachu: Pika...

Scorbunny: Score!

Scorbunny ran like crazy in order not to get blown away by the impact as well as Pikachu. The waves stopped as Greninja landed on the ground.

When the smoke moved out of the way, a fainted Blastoise was in sight as it turned back to normal. Greninja turned back to its base form as I ran towards it.

Professor Oak: Blastoise is unable to battle, making Ash the winner!

Gary: Awww...

Me: Yeah!

I jumped onto Greninja as I gave him a hug.

Me: You were amazing, Greninja!

I was soaked by the water but Greninja didn't do much.

Greninja: Ja.

Me: Return.

I returned Greninja back to its Pokeball and kept him in my belt. I walked over to Gary after he returned his Blastoise. I raised a arm towards him as I offered him a hand.

Gary smirked before pulling himself up.

Gary: Dang, you were great!

Me: So were you! I was surprised that you actually got a Mega Stone!

Gary: Hehe...

Gary wiped his nose before responding.

Gary: Grandpa actually got the Mega Stone for me.

Me: Really?

Just then, professor Oak walked over to me. Pikachu and Scorbunny leapt onto my shoulders as usual.

Professor Oak: Ash, you should take a shower. We don't want you to catch a cold, do we?

Me: Right!

I walked back into the lab as Pikachu and Scorbunny jumped from my shoulder onto the couch as they began tickling each other. I dried the water in my cap and walked into the shower. Professor Oak placed a set of clothes which probably belonged to Gary on the sofa. I took a great shower. I walked out of the bathroom and wiped my hair with a blue towel. I wore blue jeans and a white shirt with red stripes. I wore my blue jacket before proceeding to Oak's car. Pikachu and Scorbunny hopped onto my shoulders.

I got inside the car before I closed the car door. Gary waved at me before saying.

Gary: Let's battle again sometime!

I nodded in agreement.

Me: Yeah!

Professor drove me off along the road. I noticed a few changes in Viridian city. I wonder where we are going.

Sooner or later, the sun was completely engulfed by the ground. We are currently very near the ocean. We were passing by the seaport which I thought it looked fantastic. I could see so much Pokemons in the sky above that area. I could also imagine the Water type Pokemons there.

7.35pm~

Professor Oak parked his car at a place which seems like a cottage. It was huge. I got off the passenger's seat as I viewed the area.

Pikachu: Pika!

Me: Woah!

Professor Oak walked ahead of me before knocking on the door. The door opened up and reveal a man in a white uniform. He had dark purple hair and wore glasses.

???: Oh, hello, professor Oak. Surprised to see you here!

Professor Oak: Hohoho! You asked for this letter right?

He looked down at the yellow envelope before taking it.

???: Yes, that's right. Anyways, may I ask who is this boy?

Professor Oak chuckled. Before he could answer that, Scorbunny jumped onto his shoulder.

Scorbunny: Scorbunny, Scorbun!

Scorbunny squeaked happily while giving a wide smile.

???: Eh? Isn't that the Scorbunny that I gave you?

Professor Oak gave another chuckle before saying.

Professor Oak: Yes, I gave it to this young boy named Ash.

Me: Nice to meet you!

I gave a warming smile. He returned the smile to me before petting me.

???: I actually heard a lot from you.

Me: Really?

I gave a gleeful look.

???: Come in first.

Me: Sure!

Professor Oak: I still have some unattended business to settle. I'll see you tomorrow, Ash.

Me: Right, see ya!

I waved goodbye as I watched him enter the car. I entered the house and closed the door behind me. It looked like a normal house to me.

???: Hey, professor, who was that at the door?

I saw a boy around my age eating a toasted bread. He had black and a bit of red on his hair. He had diamond eyes and I saw a Quilava curled around his head.

Me: Hi!

I waved at the boy with a Quilava.

???: This is Ash, he came from Pallet Town. Ash, this is Gou from Vermilion city. And I am Professor Cerise.

Gou: Nice to meet ya!

Quilava: Lava!

Me: Nice to meet you too!

Pikachu: Pika!

Scorbunny: Scorbunny!

Gou: Wow! You have great Pokemons!

Me: Yeah, you too!

Both of us giggled before shaking hands with each other. The professor brought me to a room which seemed like the laboratory. There were two more professors too.

Professor Cerise: Everyone! I would like you to meet Ash.

I saw a female professor with dark blue hair and purple eyes and a male professor with orange hair and wearing red glasses.

Professor Chrysa: Hello, I'm Chrysa. I'm the professor's assistant. Nice to meet you!

Professor Ren: Hi, I'm Ren. I'm also the professor's assistant. Nice to meet you too!

Me: Yeah, nice to meet you!

I greeted them with a warming smile.

Professor Cerise: Oh yeah, Ash, I heard you're staying in the Alola region.

Me: Yup.

I gave a nod to him.

Gou: Alola region?

Me: Yup, it's a really nice place!

I soon recalled something that I had almost forgotten.

Me: Oh yeah! I need to meet a friend tomorrow morning...I would love to chat but I really gotta go now. It's getting late.

Gou: Yo, Ash.

I could feel a tap on my shoulder as I turned towards Gou. My Pokemons leapt onto my shoulder as they were ready to go.

Gou: Can I come with you? If you don't mind.

He was eager to follow me as Quilava leapt onto his head.

Professor Cerise: Huh? Are you sure?

Professor Cerise gave a uncertain look towards Gou. Gou gave a thumbs up while grabbing a suitcase.

Me: What's inside there?

He opened it up and the mystery in the suitcase was full of Pokeballs. I gasped in complete surprise. There must be like one hundred Pokeballs inside of there.

Me: Woahoho!

I stared at the marsh pit of Pokeballs while Gou stood there boastingly while wiping his nose.

Gou: I earned all these money all by myself!

???: What a lie...

I wondered whose voice it belonged to as I look down the hallway. A girl around ten walked downstairs and towards us. She had purple hair and green eyes. I heard a bark from a dog she was holding on as I looked down in amusement.

Me: Wow! I've never seen that Pokemon before!

I held out Rotom and aimed it at the dog Pokemons.

Rotom: Yamper, the Puppy Pokemon. Electric type. This gluttonous Pokemon only assists people with their work because it wants treats. As it runs, it crackles with electricity.

Professor Cerise was surprised when he saw me holding a phone version of Rotom.

Professor Cerise: Huh? How do you get the smartphone version of Rotom?

I looked up to the professor before keeping Rotom in my pocket.

Me: Oh, I got it from Professor Kukui.

Professor Cerise: Professor Kukui?

He gave me a jolted look. He place a finger under his chin.

Me: Yeah! He's the professor in the Alola region! I'm staying in the same roof as him.

I soon recalled somebody who I have never mentioned before and I lived so close to her. I'm such a disgraceful child. Professor Kukui have never mentioned anything about her too. Where did she go?

My face saddened a little but I raised it up by saying.

Me: I have amazing friends there too! There is also a Pokemon school which I attend. There are also so many Pokemons!

Gou: Wait, really!

He zoomed towards my face as I jolted backwards a little before chuckling. I nodded in reply before turning to the girl who took a step away from me.

Me: By the way, who are you?

Professor Cerise: Oh, she's my daughter, Chloe. She studies at a Pokemon school in this region.

Me: Well, nice to meet ya! I'm Ash, from Pallet town!

Chloe: Hi.

Gou nudged my shoulder a bit before whispering to me.

Gou: She's rather shy so-

I heard a massive impact coming from his back as Gou collapsed on the floor while whining in pain.

Gou: Oww, ow, ow, ow, ow...

Chloe: Shut up.

Professor Cerise: Anyways, Ash.

I aimed my direction towards the professor as I gave him a questioning look.

Professor Cerise: I've heard of professor Kukui before. If you have time, you can invite him here.

Me: Well, sure!

After a few conversations in the cottage, it was already getting pretty dark. I was about to leave until I felt a very cold shiver from my hair till my toe.

Me: Brr...did you feel that?

Gou: Huh? Feel-brrr...!

He shook a little. The temperature was extremely off. The surroundings were very strange too. I felt like I was going to faint. Out of the sudden, the lights were all turned off.

Pikachu: Pika?

Scorbunny: Score?

Gou: What in the?

Both of us looked around until a few professors came rushing out of the lab.

Professor Cerise: Is everyone okay?

Me: Yup! We're good!

Professor Ren: Looks like there is a blackout. I'll go check the basement.

Professor Chrysa: I'll follow.

Me: Aww, man...

I gave a glimpse at the time on Rotom phone which said 8.32pm. It was getting really late. Out of the sudden, I shout was casted in my ear.

Gengar: GENGAR!

Me: HOLY SHIT!

I bounced backwards and landed on my butt.

Gou: Ash! You alright?

Me: Yeah, I'm good.

The Gengar was laughing hysterically while I gritted my teeth, completely annoyed at it for scaring me.

Rotom: Gengar, the Shadow Pokemon. Ghost and Poison type. The final evolution of Gastly. You can hear tales told all over the world about how Gengar will pay a visit to children who are naughty.

Me: Alright!

I was ready to send out my Pokemon but another Pokeball flew right past my head.

Gou: Go, Pokeball!

The Pokeball phased through Gengar as it broke into a hysterical laughter.

Gou: Eh?

He gave a puzzled look.

Me: Gengar is a Ghost type!

I reminded him. Just like that, Gengar disappeared and the lights were flicked back on. Gou heaved a sigh of relief as I quickly made my way to the exit.

Me: I really gotta go now! It's getting really late!

Before I turned and leave, I heard professor Cerise calling out for my name.

Professor Cerise: Wait! Ash, before you leave, you should sign up for the World Championships!

Me: World Championships?

I gave a puzzled look but I was still excited anyways.

Professor Cerise: Yes, it is a National Dex. A League where trainers from different regions battle with each other.

Me: Woah! How do I sign up?

Professor Cerise: Visit Shoot Stadium in the Galar region.

Me: That's all? Alright!

I leapt with a foot as I punched the air. I was completely thrilled as a electrifying feeling ran up my spine. I felt a pat behind me as I heard a chuckled from the professor.

Gou: Ash, that's not going to be easy. You'll have to rank up.

Me: Rank up?

I gave a extremely confused look. Huh...I scratched the back of my head as Pikachu sweatdropped at my stupidity. Scorbunny just hopped in repetition and excitement.

Gou sweatdropped as well before started explaining.

Gou: Okay, when you sign up, you'll immediately enter the Normal class. Usually, there will be over one thousand people. Then, you'll rank up based on your win and lose ratio. The next class is the Super class, ranked between 999 to 100. Above that, rank 99 to 9 will enter the Hyper class. Last but not least, the highest rank of eight to two will enter the Master class. The winner of the championships is known to be the WORLD'S strongest Pokemon trainer.

Gou immediately took in a huge ball of air after explaining.

Me: Woah! Really?

Gou: Yeah.

He nodded. I was made up of pure excitement. I'm participating in another league!

Me: Right! I'll race my way to the top like a bullet train and win it!

Gou: You think it's gonna be easy, huh?

Gou gave a "are you serious?" look. He was very doubtful of me for some reason.

Me: I'll prove you wrong alright! Right, Pikachu? Scorbunny?

Pikachu: Pika!

Socrbunny: Score!

The professor chuckled as he scratched the back of his head by my playfulness while Gou just sighed. The professor walked to a drawer and slide it open. He took out eight tickets before closing the drawer. He walked over to me as he gave me seven tickets while Gou has one.

Gou: Woah! Tickets to the finals?

Gou was excited while I was just scratched my head puzzlingly.

Professor Cerise: Yup. They are tickets for the finals on Sunday.

I interrupted by asking a retarded question.

Me: What's this?

Both of them collapsed on the ground while I stared at them confusedly. Even Scorbunny and Pikachu fell from my shoulder.

Gou: Seriously?

Me: Huh?

Gou: They're tickets to the Shoot Stadium World Championships! The finals at that!

Me: Woahoho!

I anticipated in enthusiasm. We left the cottage as we waved the professors farewell. I held out a Pokeball and a Ultraball from my belt. I swung them into the air as they shot out a bright blue light. A Corviknight and Charizard were indulged.

Gou: Wow! These Pokemons are so cool!

Me: I know right!

Professor Cerise: Hopefully the tickets I gave you is enough.

Me: It's just right actually.

Professor Cerise: Wow, you definitely have a lot of friends because I gave you like seven tickets.

I raised my leg before sitting on Charizard's back. I face my sight towards the black raven bird.

Me: Corviknight, Gou will be riding on you. Keep him safe, okay?

Corviknight: Corviknight!

It gave a nod that means that it understood the conditions.

Gou hopped on top of Corviknight before shaking recklessly.

Gou: Oh man! I'm riding on a cool Pokemon!

Me: Same!

I petted my cool Charizard as we took off to Melemele island.

Lillie's POV:

Me: 🎵 Do you ever feel like a misfit? 🎵 Everything inside you is dark and twisted. 🎵 Oh~ But it's okay to be be different 🎵 Cause baby, so am I. 🎵 So am I, so am I, so am I-I-I-

Lusamine: Singing it to Ash?

I lost rhythm as I suddenly jumped upwards. I turned towards the door to see mother bringing a cup of grape juice to me. She placed it on the table as I turned off the background track and took off my headphones.

Me: N-no...

My face was pink like a flower. I walked to mom as she giggled at me. I sat down beside her as I could feel her hand on my shoulder.

Lusamine: How disappointing. Ash is very nice and charming. I envy his mother for having a child like him...

I gave a "really?" look as I stared at her with no emotion.

Me: So you're saying you rather have him as a child than me?

Lusamine: No, no no no no, silly!

Mom petted my head.

Lusamine: I'm saying that you are most likely going to sing to him.

Me: W-well, I would sing a more romantic song if I was singing to Ash...

I could hear her gasping in shock. I looked at her, puzzled before I realised I slipped my tongue. Oopsie daisies!

Lusamine: So you really like Ash!?

Me: N-no! I like him...a-as a friend...

Lusamine: Come on! Don't lie to your mother!

She giggled as she poked my cheek.

Me: Great, mom. I just reached the last chorus until you ruined it. Now I gotta restart.

Lusamine: Aww, don't be mad dear! Who was the one who bought you all this?

I felt a slight shit when I realised who was the one who bought it for me. I decided the switch up the topic.

Me: Anyways, how are you home this early?

Lusamine: Early? It's almost 9 dear! You gotta pay attention more to your surroundings. Anyways, I'm gonna take a shower. Don't overwork yourself!

She left the room while waving later.

Me: Okay!

I wore back my headphones before starting to sing again to the microphone.

Ash's POV:

It was 9.00pm plus when we arrived in the Alola region. I could see Melemele island in the distance.

Pikachu and Scorbunny were excited to be back. Gou was thrilled too.

Gou: Woah! The scenery is nice!

Me: I know right! Now, let's prepare to land.

Gou: Alright!

Charizard and Corviknight flew downwards towards the sand of Melemele beach. I could feel the wind in my hair. I have already made a new friend! In fact, I believe he was in professor Oak's summer camp if I remember from what he told me. We told stories to each other regarding our adventures. He said he wanted to catch every Pokemon before catching Mew. For me, I want to be the greatest Pokemon trainer in the world; a Pokemon Master!

Later~

The Pokemons landed on the ground as I immediately returned them. Gou elbowed my shoulder as I looked at him to ask what's wrong.

Gou: What's that?

He pointed to a Wimpod.

Me: Oh, that? That's a Wimpod!

Gou: Wow, cool!

He took out a phone, very identical to mine. He has a Rotom phone too?

Rotom: Wimpod, the Turn Tail Pokemon. Bug and Water type. It will pick up anything it finds on the ground. Sometimes it finds coins, so Murkrow and Meowth will go after it.

Me: Wait, you have a phone too?

Gou: Yeah, I had actually forgotten to tell you.

Me: ... Bruh.

Gou: *le gasp* What's that!?

He pointed to the Pokemon flying in the sky. It was a blue seagull.

Rotom: Pelipper, the Water Bird Pokemon. Water and Flying type. A evolved form of Wingull. It places small Pokemons into its spacious beak and carries them around. No one knows where it's taking them.

The Pelipper seemed to be flying...in our direction? It was in a rush to. It seems to have something in its mouth.

The Pelipper flew above us and dropped a round object onto Gou's head. Bang!

Gou: Oww...

Gou collapsed as he fainted while I cackled in laughter.

Me: O-oof, hahahaha!

Both of us calmed ourselves down as we stared at the object. It was a egg with blue spots on it.

Gou: What is that anyways?

Me: It's a egg!

Gou beamed with excitement.

Gou: Woah, really?

Me: Yeah.

Gou: Hey dude. Can we keep it?

He pointed at the egg while looking hopefully at me. Sadly, I turned it down by saying that it must be sent to the Pokemon center.

We entered the Pokemon center and was greeted by nurse Joy. Gou looked around the Pokemon center to see two different levels. Gou turned his direction to the two Pokemons which were supposedly to be nurse Joy's assistants.

Gou: Wow! I never seen them before!

He took out his Rotom phone from his pocket and scanned the Pokemons.

Rotom: *Buzz* Comfey, the Posy Picker Pokemon. Fairy type. It attaches flowers to its highly nutritious vine. This revitalizes the flowers, and they give off an aromatic scent. Baths prepared with the flowers from its vine have a relaxing effect, so this Pokémon is a hit with many people. *Buzz* Blissey, the Happiness Pokemon. Normal type. Even the most ferocious Pokémon become calm when they eat Blissey's egg, which is said to be filled with happiness.

Gou: Cool!

I looked surprised at the phone which looked completely identical to mine but I shrugged it off as I turned my attention to the nurse ahead of us.

Nurse Joy: How may I assist?

She asked in a hospitable tone. I took out the blue-spotted egg from my bag as I handed it to her.

Me: Can you take care of this egg?

Nurse Joy took it warmly before smiling.

Nurse Joy: Of course! Is this egg yours?

I shook my head.

Me: It fell from the sky.

Nurse Joy: Okay, we'll take care of it.

Me: Thanks!

I walked over to the benches that Gou was sitting on near the exit of the Pokemon center. He was scanning through his phone. I took a look at his phone. He seemed to be looking at his Pokedex.

Me: Woah.

Gou: Hehe, look at the Pokemons I've got!

He showed me his phone while I stared in awe. He had caught so much Pokemons! For example, Weedle, Beedrill, Venipede, Surskit, Pinsir, Heracross, Butterfree and so much more!

Me: Wow! I'm so jealous!

Gou: Yeah, I would!

Both of us creaked in laughter. Suddenly, a tragic feeling crept into my mind. I looked at the phone to realized that it was almost 10. Shit.

Me: Oh no! Professor's going to be mad!

Gou: Huh? Why?

Me: Because it's late! Gotta go!

I dashed out of the Pokemon center and ran down the road at sound speed.

Gou: Holy...wait up!

He kept his phone and ran to catch up with me.

10pm~

I swung open the door so hard in complete exaggeration that Scorbunny and Pikachu fell over and on their heads. I immediately echoed throughout the house.

Me: I'm home!

I saw Incineroar sleeping on the couch while Melmetal was sleep standing. I released Lycanroc and Decidueye from my Pokeballs. Lycanroc ran towards the couch and slept on the carpet before it. Decidueye flew towards the shelf and slept.

Gou: *sweatdrops* Your Pokemons sure love sleeping...huh?

Me: Professor? Professor!

I called out throughout the cabin. I accidentally woke up Incineroar on accident as he began turning away to face the opposite way from me.

Me: Sorry Incineroar, have you seen professor?

He lazily raised an arm and swung it before falling asleep again.

Me: Well, I guess you didn't...Melmetal!

I walked over to it as it focused its attention to me. 

Me: Have you seen professor?

Melmetal shook its head. My heart began filling up with needless energy before leaping into the air.

Gou: Huh?

Me: Professor's not home so I can say goodbye to scoldings.

Gou: Wow! You have so amazing Pokemons!

Me: Yeah. I caught them when I visited Alola.

I said as I took off my cap. I grabbed a box of cereal and took out a bowl from the cabinet. I filled the bowl with cereal and poured milk that I took from the fridge.

Me: Make yourself at home.

I told him as I placed the bowl on the table. He walked over and pulled out a chair from the table before sitting down. Pikachu, Scorbunny and Quilava were just running around the carpet playing catch.

I took a really fast shower and dried my hair with a blue towel. I wore my pajamas and walked towards the living room. I saw Gou just playing with the Pokemons too.

Gou: Wait, where am I sleeping?

Me: Well, you can sleep up there. I'll sleep on the couch.

Gou: You sure?

Me: Yeah, don't worry.

Gou: Well, if you excuse me, I'm gonna shower now.

Me: Right, see ya!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

161K 2.4K 40
This fanfic starts after Serena and Ash get to Hoenn and Kanto. Serena starts participating in contests and making new friends. Ash watches and supp...
35.7K 347 15
Ash had confessed his love to Serena but she doesn't feel the same way. Ash decided to travel again to another region which he would meet a new kind...
169 0 11
A rewrite of the second season in Alola with Gladion and Lillie as a couple. I will only be doing episodes and scenes that need updating for the stor...
6.8K 93 2
Ash just lost the Kalos League and is heading on his own journey with Serena after the siblings left. They don't know they have the same feelings for...