Kizuato, the Vigilante (disco...

Od NaLuStarFire

After being cast out by society, izuku Midoriya still strives to be a hero. After being a hero the only way h... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Welp im a dummy
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Ideas for story

Important info for the story

27.4K 565 118
Od NaLuStarFire

       In a world where people who have quirks(superpowers) exists. These people's quirks are different to each person. People are categorized and treated based on how their power is. Humans without quirks are bullied for them being powerless but still are a big part of society. People with quirks that don't affect their appearances are loved by everyone and are able to achieve their dreams. People with quirks that do affect their appearances however are treated the complete opposite. They are treated like animals and have been hated or feared because they are able to tap into enormous power that is stored within themselves. These people are called demi humans and are shunned by society and because of the they fear have towards them, and they eventually forced the demi humans out of the cities and then blocked them out. Having to live all on their own without help, many demi humans died and many more wiped out because of disease with no way to treat the sick. Many years later the demi humans are thought to be extinct and people have started forgetting that they were ever there at all.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

579K 21.2K 45
Izuku was alone for most of his life. He had one beautiful quirk but never dared to show anyone his quirk. He had one incredible ability. He could he...
848 15 7
15 year old Izuku Midoriya was told by his favorite Hero All Might, The Symbol of Peace that he couldn't become a Hero without a Quirk so when Izuku...
559K 25.3K 33
Everything he loved, became everything he lost. Izuku Midoriya learned just how precious life truly was at a young age. He decides to take ma...
606K 20.8K 55
Izuku Midoriya had everything a 4-year-old child could wish for. He had a family, a home and a quirk that was like no other. Thanks to a tragic and v...