𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒏 || 30 day otp ch...

By AliceParrilla_18

SATURN | 30 day otp challenge ─ Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. ─ philinda ─ cover by : me ─ belongs to MCU More

00(1). | 𝑐𝘩𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠
00(2). | 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡
00(3). | 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑝𝑡𝑠
01. | 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔
02. | 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠
03. | 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒
04. | 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝘩 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠
05. | 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑤𝘩𝑒𝑟𝑒
06. | 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑟
07. | 𝑤𝘩𝑒𝑛 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑚 𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑙𝑙
08. | 𝑣𝑎𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑒'𝑠 𝑑𝑎𝑦
09. | 𝑤𝘩𝑒𝑛 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑚 𝑖𝑠 𝑑𝑟𝑢𝑛𝑘
10. | 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑖𝑛𝑔
12. | 𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑎
13. | 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦
14. | 𝑏𝑢𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎 𝘩𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑒
15. | 𝑐𝘩𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑠
16. | 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑜𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒𝑠
17. | 𝑐𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔
18. | 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑛𝑒𝑦𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑑
19. | 𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑝𝑒𝑡
20. | 𝘩𝑜𝑙𝑖𝑑𝑎𝑦
21. | 𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑛𝑖𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔
22. | 𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑠𝑘𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔
23. | 𝑐𝑜𝑠𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔
24. | 𝑏𝑖𝑟𝑡𝘩𝑑𝑎𝑦
25. | 𝘩𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝘩𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠
26. | 𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑎𝑟𝑦
27. | 𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑢𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡
28. | 𝑎𝑝𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑦
29. | 𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑓𝑖𝑔𝘩𝑡
30. | 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑒𝑎𝑐𝘩 𝑜𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑟

11. | 𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑡𝘩 𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

138 3 0
By AliceParrilla_18

Coulson ran down the hall, bumping in all agents who got in his way. When he finally arrived at the command center and saw that everyone inside, including Daisy, had froze, he felt little hair on his neck standing up.

''What happened there?" he asked, but his throat was so tight that he did it with great difficulty, almost not recognizing his own voice.

The girl swallowed, looking down. ''It was a trap, Coulson. The bomb went off. Everything collapsed. Our people were in."

She was saying something else, but her words stopped reaching him for a moment. His brain was at working hard, but it couldn't analyze what had just happened.

It couldn't be true. It just couldn't.

''When was the last time she contacted you?" he asked, coming over to the computer where Daisy was sitting. She looked at him with her big eyes, which now seemed completely empty.

''We lost contact with everyone in the building when the bomb..."

''The explosion may have caused radio interference."

''Coulson..."

''Or she just dropped her phone, when she was running away."

He was uttering words like a rifle, but he didn't really know who he was trying to convince. Somewhere deep down inside he knew how little the chance that May had survived was if she had been inside the building during the explosion.

Daisy reached for his hand and squeezed it hard, trying to comfort him and herself, too.

''I'm so, so sorry," she said softly and bit her lip to hold back her tears.

Coulson, however, was barely noticing her presence. He couldn't focus on anything other than newer images of Melinda's body lying somewhere under the rubble that his imagination was showing him.

''That's impossible," he whispered, completly numb. ''I lost her."

They both fell silent. They stood still, and the silence was broken only by the noise in the phone, in which they could hear May's voice just a few moments ago.

It was supposed to be an easy mission, so that's why he had send her alone in the company of several agents. Come in, take what belonged to them and leave. They had both completed hundreds of such missions before. And yet, all at once, Coulson's world collapsed with the building. And he could do absolutely nothing to prevent it.

Daisy and Phil jumped in place when the phone suddenly made a noise. Daisy opened her eyes hopefully and grabbed the cell phone in her hands.

''Hello?" she spoke. ''Can anyone hear me? Hello?"

Coulson could almost hear his own heart beating as he was olding his breath in his lungs and waiting for an answer from the other side.

And then, it finally came. They heard a voice they were afraid of never hearing again.

''Hello? Daisy?"

The girl breathed a sigh of relief, and Phil leaned forward and buried his face in his hands. A huge smile appeared on his face. She survived. She was alive.

''May," Daisy spoke into the phone again. ''Where are you? Is everything alright?"

''The bomb went off, they suprised us," Melinda answered. Her voice was quiet, but steady. ''Everything went down. I managed to escape at the last moment, but the explosion threw me away for a few meters and I hit my head."

''Are you hurt?"

''I think I twisted my ankle, while falling. But otherwise I'm alright."

Phil took the phone from Daisy and clenched his fingers on it as if his life was depending on it.

''Melinda?" he said. His voice was trembling from too many emotions.

''Phil?"

''God, I was so worried about you. Stay where you are and don't move, you propably hit your head pretty bad. We're sending agents, help is on the way."

''Okay, I'll be waiting."

''Everyting's gonna be alright, I promise. I love you."

''I love you, too."

This time, when she hung up, he was calm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.6K 546 22
NEW COVER I watched this show four times and became obsessed so take this nonsense I don't own any of the show or characters just parts of the storyl...
196K 3.3K 103
Voltron one shots and preferences Now with gif images warning: made this at a very young age and it will have spelling errors and may be very cringe...
725 5 11
Reddie one shots 2.0 because version one was removed(rip v1 2020-2024 you will be missed), only fluff, because I'm terrified of this being taken down...
24.5K 974 28
Aunt May was overseas for a hard-earned vacation, and she was to be gone for 7 months. Originally, the idea was for Peter to stay with Tony and the A...