Ask and Dare

By IronTooth43

Some of the Genesis people More

information
dare
dare
dare
dare
dare
ask
ask
ask
ask
Who's that character?!
ask? dare?
ask
ask
ask
ask
ask
ask
ask
asks and dare
ask
dare
ask
ask
dare
dare
ask
ask
dare
give
1 0r 2
number 1
ask
ask
ask
ask
gogogogogogog
revenge
ask
ask
ask
ask
ask
ask, but is a dare
ask
ask and dare
ask and dare
ask and RICCARO
ask
ask and dare
ask
ask
ask
ask
ask and dare
dare
ask and dare
dare
ask
dare and ask
dare
ask n dare
dare
ask
ask
ask
ask
baby
ask n imp
ask
ask n dare
tell
Hug!
pictures
the end

ask

252 12 2
By IronTooth43

Dax: "I don't want to, it's not like he'll say anything nice. I was just a mistake."

His mother on call: "Don't you ever say that again Mister! It would do you good to hear it from him, but he loves you with all his heart. Hes just tryin to help you in his own way. I won't explain everything to you but you both need to talk and lessen to eachother. I love you and I have to go now, be safe Sweetie I love you."

Dax: "Love you too mom."

June: "Since you can't go yet here, you can look though the cameras."

Knuckles: "Your mother is right kid. You both need to talk and you need more selfestem."

Dax: "Whatever. Great he must of knocked out the cameras on a rampage. I wonder what his lovely customers that were more important then me think."

Knuckles: "Try rewinding the footage?"

Dax: "Its all corrupted. The only thing that I can retrieve is when we saw the customers."

Glass breaking could be heard as June bolts out the door yelling to keep Dax there. They didn't lessen and followed her because she never acted like this before.

June:*bursts thought the slightly opened door* "RANDIS!"

....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 328 11
❝𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦... 𝘖𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦.❞
45.8K 677 22
Disclaimer: none of these pics/ drawing are mine unless I say so, I do not own any of the characters they are simply from final fantasy 7!! Warnings:...
29.2K 1.3K 26
♡ 𝓘𝓴𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓲 - (𝓷.) 𝓪 𝓙𝓪𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓬𝓮𝓹𝓽 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓼𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝓸 "𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓫𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓰" ♡