The Hitman

By tenebris04

He was fulfilling a contract, what happens when he decides she belongs to him after he lays eyes on her? His... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Not an update!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 25

5.1K 88 15
By tenebris04

I'm back again hi to all of you!!!

Hot tears were dripping down my face unrelenting, I physically hurt inside, why was this all happening to me why? Curling into my body holding the pillow trying to seek some sort of comfort, one thing could soothe her and he was fucking another woman sending her over the edge no doubt

It was so hard to block out the loud moaning, but she was so lost in herself that they stopped ringing in her head, feeling the bed dip and a warm hand on my bare shoulder, flinching I flung myself to the other side of the bed.

"Keep your filthy hands off of me!" I screamed my begging for oxygen as tears rolled down my face, when would they stop? When could I become strong again, and not fear anything? Ryders face twisted in all different emotions, frustrated anger hurt but most of all worry as he tried to get closer but I brought myself to the headboard trying to stay away from him.

"Angel, what's the matter why are you crying?" He asked like he was generally confused was he stupid? Tipping my head up begging for God to save me for once in my life!

"What's wrong? Maybe your screaming whore in the other room! Just fucking leave me alone go to her!" I snarled, my lungs burning my pain seeing through me with each word I spilled.

A smirk played on his lips a taunting one, my heart clenched my tears never drying up, did he have to torture me so much? What did I do to deserve this? Why was I so stupid and naive to fall for a heartless monster that played me at the tips of his very fingertips?

"Baby it's not what you think." He replied sitting down on the bed his hand moving over the bed closing in on my bare leg.

Ryder's Pov.

She flinched away again moving her body away from me once again, the agony she was going through was flashing before my eyes, my heart tugged a bit as I saw her tearstained face watch me wary of me anger flaming in her beautiful eyes.

She was only wearing a thin yellow crop top, and some cotton shorts leaving still painfully hard since I was still unsatisfied from earlier, her body was so hot but in so much pain and I had cause it by doing what I was doing all week, I had no clue she was that affected by my actions.

Had she been like this all week? Been in this much pain as I taunted her with my sex escapades?

"Its exactly what I think, just leave me alone and go to her!" She bit out her lip curling in disgust as her eyes flickered between the door and me.

"Baby if you get up and come with me everything will be explained," I said, even through the pain, I saw a flash of curiosity making me smile but it was gone when she saw my reaction, replaced with horror instead.

"No, I'm not going to see that whore of yours! Spread out waiting for you to fuck her, just leave! You have done enough damage as it is!" She hissed, her tears glazing over her eyes as she tried to rain them in.

Huffing frustrated, she was fucking stubborn for a girl her age. I got up, the minute I heard the door slam earlier I knew she saw what I was doing, and I had only gotten a chance to slip on some black sweats before I rushed to her leaving my task waiting for later, circling the bed I came up by her side, she tried to go to the other side but I got a hold on her wrist.

"Will we do this the easy way or the hard way?" I asked as I bent to her level, but she tugged her wrist trying to get out of my hold.

"The hard way it is, angel." I snapped, bending over I got her waist and pulled her over my shoulder, she began to trash against me her fists in my back her knee in my ribcage.

"Let me go, Ryder! I don't want to go in there and see her!" She screamed I as walked over to the door, she kicked once again nearly throwing the air out of my lungs, I slapped her round ass that showed a bit more since she was bent over and I came in direct contact with her soft skin, a loud yelp echoing on the walls.

"Stop it, Adrianna!" I growled landing one more slap before she fell limp at the sound of her name, walking down the corridor passing over our clothes I entered my room and I slid her body down mine, feeling every curve of her, her breasts were so thick and full just the yellow fabric hiding them, my dick aching so hard from them.

She stiffened once her bare feet hit the ground waves of tension rolling off of her body she didn't turn or anything she just faced my body before she made a beeline for the door, snatching her wrist swinging her body to mine, her breathing heavy, her eyes set, no longer holding tears.

"Just look!" She flinched as I pushed her in front of me, she stood there motionless her hands turning to fists her back straight growling I leaned into her.

"Open your fucking eyes, Adrianna!"  I growled into her, her body only stood straighter.

"No!" She snapped her fist clenching harder by her sides.

"Fine! Have it your way then!" I walked to the doors silently, locking them both and hiding the keys somewhere safe, two could play this game!

"Until you dot that, you aren't leaving this room!" I said facing her face, her eyes still closed shut, her jaw slack as she gulped down the saliva, she looked torn but I knew she was a curious little thing and she would open them if I wanted her too!

Grabbing the remote I unpaused the video, the naked woman begging for her release from her lover, begging for more as was she was bent over the desk, I could not wait until I could do that with my little angel biting my lip as I watched it briefly, before taking my eyes off the screen and watched my little angel.

Shaking her head in denial blocking her ears from the loud screaming, how can she be so stubborn?

"Please stop! I can't take it any longer stop it!" She cried out, falling to her knees tears sliding down her cheeks, it pained me to do this but I had to.

"I will if you will open your eyes!" I shouted over the loud volume, still shaking her head I put my hands on her shoulders, she almost jumped out of my hold but I kept her there, I breathed hard, frustration growing by the minute driving me insane, I shook her a bit and she finally opened her eyes.

They landed on me first when she finally swept up the room, her eyes fell on the bed were lubricant and my new toy was, it was of my making as I described in the fine detail of Adrianna's lower half to the bartender Trixie.

 It was a close enough thing but it would never be the real thing anything like her sweet tight pussy but it was close enough, it was all her lower body like a silicone doll but with only what I needed and it was that fine tight pussy.

Over the week I supervised Trixie as she made it, I collected some other things that piqued my interest but most of all were the lingerie, I had bought all different ones as I went a bit mad online, I didn't want toys, but I needed that silicone pussy to bring some relief if Adrianna wasn't going to accept and become mine!

Her cheeks flushed a nice tint of red, she looked at the flat screen and hid her eyes straight away not wanting to see the screaming woman any longer, I turned it off chuckling.

"Now you see I wasn't doing anything except getting some frustration out on that thing since I ain't getting the real thing, Angel." Her face twisting in lust and denial, it was more frustrating to watch! If she just became mine this would not be an issue ever again!

"No this is not what you were doing half a week ago you still went out and slept with your whore, Ryder!" She cried out her arm going around her stomach, I lowered to my knees and picked her up carefully up with me.

She was a bit unwilling as I dragged her to the new vanity I purchased a week ago, that could accommodate my new gifts for her, three draws that held sin itself for me when she decides to wear this and drive me crazy.

"Open them," I said pushing her in front of it, she took a deep breath before sliding the first one open, her breath hitched as she came across all the different lingerie sets panties with thongs mixed with sexual juicy colors and a touch of lace to give a bit of innocent to her as she walked to me with one of them on.

I bent over brushing her blond hair out of the way, inhaling her intoxicating scent hovering over her apple soft skin.

"Continue angel," I whispered licking her next finally wanting to bite it so bad to mark it all up, she continued as she came across more lingerie her fingertips moving over the satin fabrics her breathing shallow as she took them all in. 

When she got to the last one only one toy remained that I knew I could do myself self but I wanted my hands to do more exploring the laid in a saying red box was two sets of steel metal handcuffs just for her.

I pressed into Adriannas lower back my cock nestling it in the curve of her wonderful ass, holding her body to mine by her tiny waist.

"I didn't fuck no other whore angel, I only want one girl and she is in my arms right now, all week I was getting these for you." I breathed in her ear making her shiver under me, a whimper escaping her luscious lips, her hands fell on the vanity as I pushed her into it only clothes separating us.

"I only want you." I mouthed over her skin.

"Ryder..." She breathed hard her head falling on my chest giving me more access to her neck.

"Yes, baby what do you want?" I asked, kissing her soft skin feeling her pulse jump.

"I want..." Her thought lost as she leaned her whole body to mine.

"Say it and I will give it to you angel just say the words..." My dick was aching as it stocked over her ass in my sweats it had a mind of its Fucking own I knew she could feel all of me and how big I was which made her say the words expected but wouldn't accept.

"I can't do this! This is wrong!" She said her voice somehow plain, which only angered me more! Growling I snatched her wrist and pulled her to the queen size bed trowing all the content to the floor, I pulled right passed me and trowed her on to the bed.

"Well, I can do this, and it's fucking happening!" I growled as I crawled over her body, I was getting her cherry tonight and I was damn sure that she is not going to fucking regret it in the morning!

 Did I nail the cheating thing or not? Did you think he cheated? If yes comment and please vote, I'm back again, I hope you enjoy it, the next chapter is going to be interesting, so stay tuned for something dirty!!! 

So I don't want to put anyone in any torture but... This part is one of five I'm afraid and these 5 parts is the whole sex screen of the both of them, and I will not play around though, I will publish all of them at once, every ten minutes though please vote and comment...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 69.6K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
2.8K 396 35
๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž & ๐Œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐๐ž๐ซ ๐ƒ๐ฎ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ โI will not have you without the light that hides within you and I will not let you have me withou...
1.4M 16K 12
warning :- Mature content. Grace stepped back in fear when he stepped ahead. "Do it again and I will break your legs..." He warned. Her eyes filled...
12.4M 374K 38
__โค๏ธŽ The Maid and the Mafia King โค๏ธŽ__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...