Orb of Obscurity

By AvyannaTremaine

"Yes? Please come in" I looked up to see the most alluring pair of eyes I'd ever seen accompanied by an equa... More

Author's note
1- Orb of Obscurity
2- Snowed In
3- The first encounter
4- Rantipole
5- Noceur
6- Revelation
7- Skepticism
8- Lacuna
9- Predilection
10- Back to reality
11- Breathing new life
12- Nyctophilia
13- Metanoia
14- Misconception
15- Eunoia
16- Yลซgen
17- Delirium
18- Serein
19- Insouciant
20- Liberosis
21- Arcadian
Gratitude
22- Ukiyo
23- Caim
24- Zenosyne
25- Beatitude
26- Atelophobia
27- Opia
28- The Game
29- Saudade
30- Kef
31-Ceraunophilia
32- Ikigai
33- The company date
35-Aria
36-Conversations
37-Dysania
38-Meraki
39- Yonderly
40-Nepenthe
41- Commixture
42-Sempiternal
43-Vellichor
Jealousy
44-Natsukashii
45-Psithurism
46-Komorebi
47- Melancholy
48-Yearning
49-Orb of Obscurity
50-Boketto
51-Sonder
52-Nodes Tollens
53-Solivagant
54-Majime
55-Sophrosyne
56-รˆnouement
57-Eccedentesiast
58-Bittersweet
59-Limerance
60- Revealed

34-Settling down

108 11 1
By AvyannaTremaine

"Okay guys, last round." The trainer said to the boys. They were drained to the last bit. I felt exhausted just looking at them, poor things. It was also summer. The mirrors in the room had begun to accumulate mist from all the sweat. I ordered iced Americano for all of them, including the trainer. It would arrive by the time they finished.

They went for it, the last time, for that day. As I was watching them dance, a staff came towards me and said something. I couldn't hear it over the loud music.

"I'm sorry. What?" I asked him again.

"Did you order coffee?" He said coming close to my face, louder than before.

"Oh, yes. Is it here already?" He nodded and smiled and left.

"Guys pay attention." The trainer said to the boys. I looked at them and my eyes met Jimin's almost immediately. He was exhausted. He was dancing, sweat dripping down his forehead, blond hair pulled back in a bun, hooded eyes. Our gazes met.... With him looking like that.

( Yes die. *spraying holy water everywhere*)

I held my breath in. My eyes probably shot hearts out at that moment. He just didn't break eye contact and then.... He smirked. The smug bastard.
My cheeks reddened. I wanted to look away to save myself from getting embarrassed any further but I just couldn't take my eyes off him.

I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I turned around to see the staff that had spoken to me earlier, standing behind me with coffee in his hands. I smiled at him gratefully, mentally thanking him for saving me from Jimin. I swear to God, some sort of demon possesses him every time he gets on stage. This guy was scary and needed to have a board saying Highly deadly. Looks innocent but is bewitching." Hanging on him, 24/7. I tried to stop myself from laughing out loud at my thoughts.

I thanked the staff for getting me the coffee. He waved his hands around, saying that it wasn't a big deal.

"I've heard a few rumors. Are you a doctor?" He asked me.

"Ah, yes. Sorry for not introducing myself earlier. I'm Saura Roy." I held all the coffee in one hand and put my hand out to shake his hand. Just as we were about to shake our hands, the coffee sleeve in my hand slipped and threatened to fall down. The guy immediately pulled it up, saving my clumsy self. I mentally slapped myself for my clumsiness.

I thanked him over and over again. He kept rescuing me from awkward situations that day. He laughed, saying that it was alright. He struck up a conversation and I spoke to him. He was good at keeping company.

"Saura." I heard a voice call me. I turned back to see Jimin standing a few feet away, one hand tucked in his pocket and the other lying by his side. He kept rolling his thumb around, touching each fingertip one by one.
His eyes were half open, and he was panting heavily, tired from the practice.

He walked towards me, painfully slow, making me anticipate every move that he made. He stood behind me, putting his hand on my waist, pulling me back into his chest.

"Jimin you are sweaty." I said laughing awkwardly.

"Excuse us. Sorry." He pulled me away, grip tightening on my waist. 

"Chim.."

"Shh..." He cut me off mid sentence and pulled me towards the dance floor, towards the boys. He sat down, pulling me down to sit in between his outstretched legs. I plopped down and as soon as my butt touched the floor, he pulled me against him again. I giggled.

"Why are you being so clingy today?"

"I don't want you speaking with people who are clearly not me." He let out his breath near my ear, ruffling my baby hairs out of their place which I had neatly tucked behind my ear. His breath tickled me, making me shiver.

"Did you buy us coffee?" Yoongi asked.
My brain struggled to comprehend what he said, with Jimin distracting me. He had me wrapped around his little pinky. I felt adrenaline rushing into my veins at the thought.

I looked down at the coffee on my lap and then things clicked back into place. "Oh! Yes. I bought it. Thought it would do you good after all that practice." I started handing them out one by one.

"Here, this one's for your trainer." I handed one to Jimin. He called out to his trainer, handing it to him. He thanked me and introduced himself. I stood up but felt Jimin's hand trying to pull me down. I shook his hand away and spoke to the trainer. I asked him to take care of the boys well and he laughed, saying that he would. After he left, I sat back down. Chim's hands wrapped around my waist again. I shook my head at his childishness but it didn't fail to make me smile. I put my hand over his, caressing it softly.

"I didn't expect this. Thanks for the coffee. That was really thoughtful." Jin said to me and the others echoed it.

"It's nothing. As long as you guys are okay." I smiled in reply.

"Lucky Jiminy." Kook said.

"He is." Tae said, pushing his hair back. I froze. These guys were just too hot for me to take in. I felt like a potato, sitting amidst them. Jimin sensed my uneasiness and placed his head on my shoulder.  "Are you alright?"

"Y....yeah." My posture drooped and I felt myself sinking into Chim's embrace.

"What happened baby?" He asked me again. I was looking at the floor. My insecure thoughts had started creeping back into my mind. Look at him. How could I be his girlfriend? Was he happy with me? Was I doing okay, was I enough?

"Look at me." He said softly, so only we could hear our conversation.

I shook my head, slowly closing my eyes shut. Jimin put his hand under my chin and lifted it up, making me face him. I opened my eyes, meeting his gaze. He looked into my eyes, eyebrows scrunched up.

"Why wouldn't you look at me? Are you ang.....I just felt possessive when you spoke to that guy. Are you angry because of it?" He looked at me worried.

My eyes widened in surprise. What?

Was he even right in the head? I didn't even think about it. Truth be said, I found his behavior cute. Why would I be angry about it.

"No. That's not it." I sighed.

"Spit it out then. You don't look good and I am not happy about it." His face grew serious.

"Can we talk about it later." I asked him, turning away.

"No. I w..." I cut him off. "Please. Not now." I begged him, looking him right in the eye. He gave a curt nod, clearly bothered about my behavior.

I looked back at the others and half of them were sitting, the other half lying on the floor. We kept sitting there, having fun conversations. They kept me included in the talk, throughout the time, making me feel more comfortable. Soon I was resting on Jimin's chest, speaking freely.

"So you're telling me you never drink coffee unless you feel like it?" Hobi asked me. I nodded at him.

"Once you drink coffee, you get addicted. It's like a drug. How do you manage to do it?" Joon asked me. The boy looked genuinely curious and it drew a smile on my face. He was paying so much attention that I could tell him dinosaurs were real and he would just nod his head.

"How much coffee do you guys take in a day?" I asked him.

"One or two a day? But Yoongi inhales coffee in liters everyday." Joon chuckled.

"I can't survive without it." Yoongi scoffed.

"Well you are the one who's tuned your body that way. Look at us." Jin laughed.

"Yeah, writing songs for y'all is hard and I need everything I can scrounge to work." He snickered.

"Wow. You are really going to throw that card out there, huh?" Jin asked, dramatically.

I just sat there, watching them, back and forth, like a comic show.

"They are ALWAYS like this." Jimin giggled beside my ear. I joined him, feeling amused. I was enjoying their playful bickering very much.

"Let them be. So what happens if we have too much coffee?" Joon drew my attention towards him. This baby. I gave him a big smile. I ended up giving him answers to several questions that he had. Hobi was also paying attention, popping questions in from time to time.

"I love listening to you but seriously? You guys are such nerds." Jimin said in a bored voice from behind me. I chuckled.

"Hey, I don't get free counselling from doctors all the time. Heck we can't even go to a hospital without making the headlines. Just let us be." He said to Jimin.

"Excuse me. She is MY girl. I shouldn't be the one leaving." Jimin argued.

Almighty. Give me a break.

I tuned to look at Jimin, an amused smile on my face. I was done with him. "Stop being a baby and go speak with someone else for a while."

"Are you for real? You too?" He scoffed. I just looked at him, face devoid of any expressions. He realized that he wasn't going anywhere with his argument. And then he pouted, "I'm bored."

"You are really shameless." Hobi chuckled. Reluctantly, Chim left to speak with the others. I blew him a kiss and his face lit up. His reaction flustered me and I squeezed my eyes shut, laughing.

"You guys really go well together. Really cute." Joon said and Hobi agreed with him. I covered my eyes with my hand. "Stop it, you're making me shy." I said, my voice unnaturally high pitched.

The boys just chuckled. We kept talking for a while and then Hobi excused himself and left.

Meanwhile Yoongi joined us and the conversation took interesting turns. I had the habit of skipping topics often. Like you could be speaking to me about dinner and the next minute, we would be talking about World war 3.
We touched the topic of feminism, life and now we were talking about human rights.

"What are you guys talking about? You've been sitting there all alone for an awfully long time." Jin said as he crawled towards us.

I patted the spot next to me and Jin seated himself there. Joon continued talking. The way he worded his thoughts were so good, it made only one thought pop in my mind. No wonder he was the leader. The man surely knew how to talk. Also, he was pure at heart. A good man. That was exactly what he was.

Yoongi added some of his words to Joon's little speech and I was just sitting there nodding.

"Yah, what the hell are you guys talking about?" Jin said raising his eyebrows and giving us a mocking laugh. "I felt like I was back at UNICEF. Jeez."

We all burst out laughing.

"Saura speaks well. Our thoughts match well and we just hit it away. That was a really fun conversation. I enjoyed it a lot." Joon said looking at me. I smiled at him.

"Same here sir. Look who's talking." I chuckled. "I am the one who's had the pleasure of speaking with you both. It's been ages since I had such deep convos." I sighed happily.

"And I will go crazy if I stay here another minute. F**$." Jin shook his head, cursing. We burst out laughing.

"What are you guys laughing about?" Kook asked.

"I think it's time for me to take my girlfriend back. I don't find this situation safe for me." Jimin said, walking towards me. I chortled.

"Dude, we are not making a pass at her. Chill. You have been sticking to her like gum. Give her some space to breathe." Yoongi scoffed.

Jimin paused. "Why would you even get the idea that you can steal her from me?" He asked, eyebrows raised. The others just shook their heads, tired of of his gibberish.

Suddenly, I felt myself getting pulled up, right into Jimin's embrace. I felt really awkward and just mouthed sorry to Yoongi and he smirked, shaking his head, letting me know that it was alright.

"Alright, stop being an idiot. Let's show her around." Kook said to us.

"I'll join you. I have nothing to do." Tae said looking bored.

"You have a song to record." Joon said raising his eyebrows.

"Give me a break Joon." Tae whined. I smiled at his cuteness. How could he say no to that? "Just for today? I'll do it tomorrow." Tae pouted.

"Whatever. Don't come running to us, when the manager scolds you." Joon shrugged.

"I'll handle that." Tae flashed him his boxy smile. Freaking cute.

"Good evening. Excuse us, are you done with your practice?" We all turned to look at the owner of the voice.

It was the kids from TXT. My eyes beamed looking at them. They were doing so well and though I didn't know much about them, I loved them. They were BTS's little brothers. I smiled looking at all of them.

"Ah yes we're done....wait. Is it evening already?" Jin asked looking surprised as he checked the clock. He cursed again and ran out of the room saying something along the lines of she is going to kill me. Jimin and I were the only ones who heard it and we chuckled.

"Nope we were done long back. Sorry for holding up the room. Go ahead." Said Joon. They got off the floor and stretched themselves.

"Shall we leave then?" Tae asked. I nodded, feeling excited.

"Baby, come here." Jimin pulled me towards the boys. TXT.

Oh. Okay.

__________________________

Author's note:

Sorry about the break again. Several things happened, that needed my attention. I'll try to bring the story back, in time. Until then, watch Namjoon put models out of business.😌😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 422 39
๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐Ÿฎ ๐—œ๐—ป ๐—•๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐Ÿค Park Jimin had everything, a successful career, friends, fame and money but lacked peace, peace from...
39.6K 3.9K 42
"When I followed my fate, true love found me." ---------------------------------------------- She wants her lost love back but does her fate want the...
5.9K 268 10
"Doctor how is my wife? Is she ok" Taehyung asked while looking at doctor. "Don't worry Mr. Kim, Mrs. Kim is fine she just need time take a little r...