Down Memory Lane (narry)✔

By WritingZmyPassion

Memories are important for every human being. People keep memories in pictures, others keep them in diaries a... More

Prologue
Chapter.1
Chapter.2
Chapter.3
Chapter.4
Chapter.5
Chapter.6
Chapter.7
Chapter.8
Chapter.9
Chapter.10
Chapter. 11
Chapter.12
Chapter. 13
Chapter.14
Chapter.15
Chapter.16
Chapter.17
Chapter.18
Chapter.20
Chapter. 21
Chapter. 22
Chapter. 23
Chapter. 24
Chapter. 25
Chapter. 26
Chapter. 27
Chapter. 28
Epilogue

Chapter.19

1.1K 56 63
By WritingZmyPassion

"Harry!" Niall's face burned with embarrassment but he was far too blissed out to bring himself to move. He was still coming down from his high. "What are you doing 'ere?"

Harry gulped.

"I uh, I- you told me the door was open so I let myself in." Harry replied, slightly stumbling over his own words.

Niall chuckled.

"Why are you laughing at me? I heard whimpers and I thought you are hurt so I came to investigate and..." He trailed off. Not looking Niall in the eye.

"It's just," Niall chuckled again. "I mean you found me with a dick up my arse. And yet you are the one being all flustered and stuff." Niall raised an eyebrow.

"Shut up, Ni. It's hard not to be flustered when you walk in on what I walked in." Harry replied a bit shy and Niall almost cooed.

"Well, you are right, it's hard. Really hard." Niall smirked and fixed his gaze on Harry's member.

Harry gasped when he realized what Niall meant and his hands flew to cup his hard member.

"Niall!"

"Harry!" Niall mocked Harry and later burst out laughing.

"You think I wouldn't get hard when I saw you cum and you are still talking to me while you are naked?" Harry glared at Niall playfully.

"Okay, well, I'm just gonna go take a bath." Niall sat up carefully and Harry found himself wanting to just rub the bump and talk to their baby. "You are welcome to join me." He winked and started walking to the bathroom.

Harry's mouth hung open.

When did Niall become so... bold? So free? So blunt?

"But then again, me bum is a bit sore, so you can wait for me here or downstairs." Niall said and closed the door to the bathroom.

"What the hell?" Harry asked himself and dragged his body to sit on Niall's bed.

*

Niall walked into the kitchen with a smile after smelling pancakes.

He was done bathing and now he was starving.

"You are my favourite person right now, Harry." Niall said after walking into the kitchen and eyeing the stack of chocolate chip pancakes on the counter.

Harry turned around and placed the last pancake on top of the stack.

"Is that so?" Harry smirked, knowing that it was because of the food that Niall was saying that.

He felt happy that the earlier incident didn't bring upon awkwardness between them because that would have sucked.

"Yes!" Niall grinned. "Oh you like that too, don't you?" Niall smiled down at his bump when he felt the baby kick.

"Did he just kick?" Harry asked with a glimmer shining in his eyes.

Niall tilted his head and looked at Harry quizzically. "He?"

Harry scratched the back of his neck. "I mean I don't know the gender and I don't wanna call him, 'it'." He explained and Niall nodded.

"Yes, he just kicked. He's happy that daddy made breakfast." Niall smiled and Harry's heart swelled with happiness.

He felt like he was on top of the world. He didn't know that he would have a title so soon and it brought so much happiness to him.

"You can touch him, you know." Niall said when he saw Harry staring into space, probably thinking about feeling the the baby's kicks.

"Really?" His eyes lit up and Niall nodded.

Harry stepped forward and knelt down so he was eye level with Niall's bump.

Niall grabbed Harry's hand gently pressed it to where the baby was kicking, immediately eliciting a smile from Harry.

"Hi, little angel? You doing okay in there?" Harry kissed the bump before continuing.

"Can you do me a favour and tell me what you are?" Harry said, glancing up at Niall. "Because your mummy won't tell me."

At that Niall gasped and glared at Harry but his eyes were shining.

"Harry, I swear if this baby calls me mummy, I'll shave your head." Niall said lamely and just ended up smiling because Harry was smiling at him.

He talked to the bump for a bit until Niall's stomach rumbled and they decided to eat.

*

Niall was now dressed up and ready to go after a nice breakfast.

"We've gotta get moving if we don't wanna be late." Niall said, walking into the living room where Harry was sat while Niall went to get his shoes. "Wait, what's this?" He pointed to the small gift bag that was on the coffee table.

"It's uh, a gift." Harry said with a smile. "Open it." He urged him on.

Niall was hesitant, he didn't know how he felt about Harry getting him gifts and all but when he looked at Harry, saw the smile on his face, the glimmer in his eyes, the hopeful look he had on, he picked it up and carefully opened it.

Niall gasped when he saw what was inside.

"It's beautiful, Harry. And it looks so familiar." Niall said taking the stuffed toy out and looking at it.

"I'm glad you like it, I saw you looking at it and I decided to get it for our little angel." Harry smiled and Niall quirked an eyebrow. "The day you lost little Alex in the shop, you were looking at it when I saw you." Harry clarified.

Niall's face lit up when realisation dawned on him. He couldn't believe Harry did that.

"Really? That's so sweet, Haz. Thank you, no wonder it was familiar." Niall said, sniffling. Fucking hormones. "I really like it, I've been meaning to go back and buy it but I'm too busy."

At that, Harry smiled, glad that he had saved Niall the trouble of getting their baby that particular toy.

"I'm just gonna go put this upstairs then we can leave." Niall said and went to put the teddy away.

When he came back down, Harry was stood by the door, waiting for him.

They stepped out of the flat and Niall locked up then they walked to the lift, riding it downstairs.

Harry led Niall to his car and drove off when they were both in and buckled up.

*

"Harry will you stop?" Niall scolded Harry who was bouncing his leg in anticipation.

They were sat in the doctor's office waiting for Dr. Winston to come and check Niall.

"Easy for you to say, you are not the one finding out the gender of our baby." Harry said, looking at Niall. "I don't get why you won't tell me, we are already here." Harry added in a whiny voice.

"I mean the fact that we are already here is why I can't tell you. Look how far you've come, do you really wanna ruin it for yourself when you are this close finding out?" Niall raised an eyebrow at Harry who just groaned.

"You are such a smooth talker-" Harry's sentence was cut short by the door to the office opening and closing.

"If it's not my favourite lad." The doctor said, making Harry frown because that comment made Niall blush and Harry felt a pull on his heart strings, and not in a good way.

He chose to ignore it because he was here for their baby and he didn't know what was going on in Niall's private life.

"Hi, Ben." Niall waved.

Oh first name basis, fucking great. Harry gritted his teeth.

"I see you brought a friend," Ben said and looked over at Harry. "Nice to meet you, I'm Dr. Winston."

For the sake of politeness, Harry faked a smile and shook the doctor's hand. "Harry, pleasure is mine."

"Ben, this is Harry, a friend and my baby daddy. And Harry, this is Ben, my doctor." Niall introduced.

To Harry's surprise, the doctor's face lit up and he smiled at Harry.

"Oh you are the Harry? I've been wanting to meet you. This one talks so highly of you. You can call me me Ben." He said and Harry was taken aback because Niall talking nice about him, what are the odds?

Deciding not to dwell on it much, at the moment, he smiled back at Ben and glanced at Niall who had a shy smile on his face.

When the pleasantries were out of the way, Ben turned to Niall. "So how are you and little bean?"

"I'm fine, better that when I was last here, anyway. I still have cravings but the all day sickness has toned down a tad, which I'm thankful for, the downside however, is that I'm easily getting tired." Niall went on and on to explain to Ben what was going on in his pregnant life.

The doctor listened attentively and wrote down stuff on a clipboard.

He talked to Niall about how how he was glad that his all day sickness had subsided and all three of them even had a laugh about some of the weird cravings that Niall had. Then the doctor told Niall how to take care of himself and the baby.

"The tiredness is normal, as the pregnancy progresses, your body is bound to tire easily. You just have to take it easy and please avoid stressing as much as you can. You are approaching seven months so your baby is growing, and fast. And if you stress-" Niall didn't mean to cut the doctor off but he did.

"Quick correction. I am seven months today." He grinned. "Oh and Ben, Harry doesn't know the gender, I told him that he would find out the same way I did, from you."

Harry, who had been paying close attention to what the doctor had been saying perked up when he heard Niall say his name.

"Oh is that so? In that case should I tell him now?" Ben asked but Niall shook his head.

"You are gonna tell him the way I found out." He said and stuck his tongue out at Harry when the latter pouted.

"Nialllll." Harry whined.

Ben laughed at them. "You too are so cute. Your baby is gonna be the cutest."

Both Niall and Harry looked at each other and then at Niall's bump with smiles on their faces.

Ben talked to Niall about the pregnancy some more.

"Okay, so can we see how the little one is doing?" Ben asked, and told Niall to lie on the examination bed.

"Cold gel on the way." Ben said then he squirted it on Niall's tummy hearing him hiss.

Harry had a tight hold on Niall's hand as the doctor moved the wand around.

Soon enough, he felt tears prick his eyes when the room was filled with a steady heartbeat of the baby.

"Hear that, Haz?" Niall smiled at him and squeezed his hand.

Harry didn't have anything to say that because he was too busy trying not to cry.

"Alright, baby is healthy. Now Harry, you both are having a-" Harry cut Ben off.

"Wait, I need to collect myself. I just heard our baby's heartbeat for the first time and I'm still recovering from that." Harry said and took deep breaths.

Niall and Ben shared a look.

"Oh my god, you are almost as dramatic as Niall when he found out." Ben commented making Niall glare at him.

"Oh shush, Ben. I wasn't this bad." Niall said looking at Harry who was focused on calming his breathing.

"Niall, I had to play a drum roll for you." Ben smirked and Harry burst out laughing.

"Really?" He asked the doctor who nodded.

They both teased Niall about it, the earlier uneasiness he felt about the doctor, long gone.

"Well, laugh at me all you want but it was great. The drum roll that is." Niall pouted.

"You know what, why don't you play it for me?" Harry turned to the doctor who playfully rolled his eyes.

He took out his phone. "Ready?"

Harry took a deep breath. "Ready."

"You are having a girl." He said and this time Harry couldn't hold back his tears.

"R-really?" He asked Niall through his tears and Niall nodded with a smile.

"Congratulations." The doctor said and Harry smiled at him through his tears.

"We are having a daughter." Harry said quietly. "We are having a little girl!"

He stood up and pressed a kiss to Niall's forehead then walked toward the large window that was adjacent to the bed Niall lay in.

"What is he doing?" Niall asked no one in particular.

"Give him a second I think he's still fan-parenting." Ben said making Niall chuckle.

Harry stuck his head out of the window and yelled.

"We are having a little princess!" He yelled.

Niall and Ben shared a look.

"You are right, he's worse than you." Ben said making Niall smile.

After they were done, Ben told Niall to book an appointment and told him to grab all his antenatal medications.

They thanked Ben and bid him goodbye then they left.

"What do you think about me making you and Princess lunch?" Harry asked Niall as they sat in the car before they drove off.

"Uhm, wait, I gotta ask her." Niall said and rubbed his bump. "She said she'd really love that."

Harry leaned down and kissed Niall's bump, smiling when he felt a kick.

Then he drove off. Both of them with smiles on their faces.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 12.4K 200
WARNINGS: During reading you may experience; hyperventilation, screaming, crying and the loss of ovaries. Just some funny, cute, sweet and so Narry f...
1.1K 95 6
"I don't wanna lose your touch, I don't wanna hurt this much, I can feel you slipping away." The last six weeks had been tough on Niall and his daugh...
7.9K 436 46
Dear Diary, Do you know what a heartbreaking moment is? It is when you realise the person you love doesn't love you back. And do you know wh...
30.8K 3.2K 73
** MAJOR EDITING** Niall realises he likes Harry, his best friend. But Harry's already drowning deep in a toxic relationship with Liam, his companion...