(JIKOOK) - THE HOT GUY AND ME

By Maneko_San

Jimin is a new student who have move from America to Korea (Busan) at another school called Tecna High to con... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter:1
Chapter:2
Chapter:3
Chapter:4
Chapter:5
Chapter:6
Chapter:7
Chapter:8
Chapter:9
Chapter:10
Chapter:11
Chapter:12
Chapter:13
Chapter:14
Chapter:15
Chapter:16
Chapter:17
Chapter:18
Chapter:19
Chapter:20
SORRY!!!!
Chapter: 21
Chapter:22
Chapter:23
Chapter:25
Chapter:26
Chapter:27
Chapter:28
Chapter:29
Chapter:30
Chapter:31
Chapter:32
Chapter:33
Chapter:34
Chapter:35
Chapter:36
Chapter:37
Chapter:38
Chapter:39
Chapter:40
Chapter:41
Chapter:42
Chapter:43
Chapter:44

Chapter:24

963 61 2
By Maneko_San

*AUTHOR'S POV*

"This seems awkward" J-hope drone, eyes staring back and forth at his friends.

"This air is stifling" Eric muttered.

"Yeah, something about the atmosphere changes. Maybe It's because summer is around the corner" Haruhi said, folding his arms across his chest, eyebrows furrowed in concentration as he thought.

"No It's not the weather but-".

The males head shifted towards the culprits who have been watering down there mood.

"That's it! Why are you guys being like this. What happen to you at the trip!" Yoongi shouted. Tired of seeing this ugly view. This is so unlike them, Jimin is being really strange and every 3 minute spacing out. Jungkook who is quiet. Uhm forget that, his habits never changes. Megumi who is all about school, NOT at school and Taehyung who's face says it all. He definitely gave up on life.

"You people~" J-hope whined, a visible pout rest on his face.

"Ew, you ugly" Yoongi face twisted in disgust.

"Your just jealous because i look cuter than you" J-hope shot back defensively, winking at his boyfriend who he blushed and looked away.

"Ohhhhhh, so you guys finally seal the deal" Chloe and Eric harmonize, staring at them with a smug looking face. "Take a guess" Hoseok challenge.

"Finally! At least something good happens today" Chloe cheered, gazing over at the gloomy ass of her four friends.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*JIMIN POV*

Lunch was over and as usual Jimin was in a daze, walking slowly on his way to his class. He knew that he was acting strange, straight after he and that guy had kiss. Of course, he did love it. But that alone didn't stop him from feeling weird and shy all over. And he knew this was worrying his friends, yet, he can't help it. That was Jimin first kiss, and his first kiss was with someone he was crazy in love with. He didn't know how to deal with this feeling, the feeling of being in love. How do you show it to him, how do lovers act around each other. This is all so sudden, almost frustrating. If someone would mention his name to me, I start to freak out, blabbering nonsensical shit and embarrass myself. If this is what it meant to be in love, I don't like it!

Being drown in thought, Jimin hadn't notice the hallow shape of a person waiting for his arrival.

"Hey!"
Jimin halt in his step, he knows that voice anywhere. Why now of all places? Jimin didn't know how to react around the latter, his face was beet red. He hesitantly stared up at the boy, heat rushing from his neck to his face.

"W-wh-wh-wh-why" my incoherent stuttering was interrupted by Jungkook. He moved closer, leaning his forehead against mine.

"What do you mean by why? I wanted to visit my boyfriend. Do I need an excuse for that?" Jungkook said, my mine did a 180 loop before returning to my senses.

"I- I am sure you should be at class Jungkook! Now will you excuse me!" I shouted and took off.

Jimin was well aware of his heart when he is near Jungkook, and It's irritating as hell. Why can't I just talk to him like I did with everyone else. Because of my stupid feelings, I have to be different around him, and because of that I became cold. I don't like it, I can't be comfortable when I am with him, and that's all because of that kiss.

I sat in my seat and duck my head on the desk, letting out a rough breath of air. Once again, this mind is just filled with Jungkook. He was all I could think of, Jungkook, Jungkook, Jungkook. I am so helplessly in love with him, and It's laughable. This is all coming from the person who preached and sworn, he won't be cast under his spell. Look at me now, being crazy over the person he once despised. Being crazy over some little kiss.

It's laughable indeed.

*JUNGKOOK POV*

"Yow!"

Eric greeted, watching the boy sketching something, or someone in the middle of his book.

"Your point" Jungkook said simply, as he ceased in his time-passing game.

"You are doing it again. The thing with your hand. And it seems to be a drawing of that boy" Eric chuckled.

Jungkook sighed, back rest in his chair as he stared up in the ceiling. "I just felt hopeless, what should I do. I think I forced him somehow". Eric smile slightly. He raised his hands and placed it on my forehead, the coolness to it easing the pain in my head slightly.

"So you are bothered by him, as I guessed something definitely happen between the both of you on that trip. Tell me, I am all ears" he said and with- the hand that wasn't on my forehead, he tap me in the back.

"Eric-hyung. I just want everything between me and Jimin to go back to normal again. But at the same time I want it to be more than just normal, I want something to bloom between us, I want him to be mine. But as the situation right now-"

I closed my eyes, stopping in between my complaints. "It's obvious he have feelings for me, so what's stopping him now. As far as I know, he is a dumb virgin, and he never been in any past traumatic relationship".

Jungkook laugh. "I am going mad".

"Hyung? Would you give me some type of encouragement" .

Eric was speechless, he have never seen Jungkook so down before, no matter the cause he was always indifferent. But now-

Sigh. "Dude that's the first you ever called me hyung, besides that. I understand how you feel. Then again, You have got to remember this is all new to Jimin, he is also trying to understand his feelings as well. Of course his puppy love would turned out as mere confusion to him. You have to be there to set his mind straight. As much as you want to call him yours he does too, he is just confused by his feelings. Trust me I know. Just be with him, soon enough he will understand what to do".

Eric said, a smile broke out on Jungkook's face.

"Sure" he simply answered, finally finding a rare hope of light, make Jungkook less stress. He just hope it would work.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Again, Jungkook stood at Jimin class, ignoring the weird stares he got from students, and girls undressing his clothes with there eyes. Earlier Jungkook would stood with confidence by his side, but now; his tense was the one keeping his company.

"H-hyung. What are you doing here?".

Jimin said. He couldn't meet the boy eyes as always. As much as Jungkook would tease him about it, he knew it wasn't the time to play silly Jokes, since it would ruin his plans.

"I want to take you home today" Jungkook said, but more as a question.

"Omo, sorry I-".

"Please! Just for today, I swear I won't ask you again!" I yelled, capturing Jimin's hand tightly. He looked up for a moment in shock, face red before he look down.

"J-jungkook. I don't know what have gotten in to you, but only for today" he said in hushed whispers as he walked off, my face lit up, celebrating in my head at the accomplishment.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The ride was awkwardly silent. Jungkook plan wasn't to get him uncomfortable, but for him to feel at ease and since he failed to do so, he wanted to set things straight.

" Yeah, so It's really dark huh?" Jimin landed him a weird look and Jungkook feeling embarrassed avoid his eyes.

"I- I mean, you know It's l-late. Okay I'll shut up".

I sighed defeated, although I make a fool out of myself I successfully make Jimin smile.

"Yeah, It's late and dark" he chuckled, turning his attention out the window once again.

The ride continued quietly. It was awkward at first but now a smile has grown on thier faces, and didn't withered away.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Thank you for the ride" Jimin said, twirling a strand of his hair not dearing to meet Jungkook's face.

"I guess I'll leave then". Jimin turned on his heels.

"Jimin!" He halted. "I love you, see you around" I revved the car and speed off.

Jimin silently stood there, hands hiding his blush cheeks. Should this be a common accourence 24/7, he thought. Stomping his feet, he run into his house and slam shut the door.

Jungkook you idiot~

"It's so hard to control myself already, pabo!".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 165 32
'What are you doing here...?' 'I thought we'd established he's too good for you. Stay away from him.' 'I'm sorry I can't stay away, I'm sorry I did...
61.7K 4.2K 30
We walked out of school together for the first time. Or in our case right now, ran. You were pointed as the class representative by majority votes of...
6.1K 120 32
Park Jimin,a lovable and handsome boy next door with low self-confidence enters University life. Till now focused on getting good grades, having an i...
18.5K 600 18
WARNING : CONTAINS. GRAMMAR AND SPELLING ERRORS Where is all started because of one insecurity and one insensitivity ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••...