Another Chance (Princeton Fan...

Per youngblkqueen

This story is about a girl named Lea. Lea goes to a Mindless Behavior concert, ended up getting hurt and got... Més

Another Chance (Princeton Fanfic) (Mindless Behavior Fanfic)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

Chapter 5

116 3 2
Per youngblkqueen

Ray's POV

Lea called me and told me about happened between her, Prince, and a fan. I can tell she was really sad because of it. She told me that she wasn't mad at Prince, she just didn't know what to say. I told her that Prince would want her to talk to him so he could find a way to fix the situation. She said she would talk to him later, we talked some more until she had to go. I got bored so I decided to text Bre.

[2wice]: Aye girl!

[ThatGirlBre]: Hey Ray?

[2wice]: What's Up?

[ThatGirlBre]: Just got home from dance w Lea. Wbu?

[2wice]: Ayeee shake that monkey lol. I'm drawing but don't know what to draw if that makes sense?

[ThatGirlBre]: Boy you need to stop! (; Draw me?

[2wice]: Send me a picture of you so I can get started.

She sent me a picture and damn she was fine.

[2wice]: I'm not even gonna lie, you look real good in that pic.

[ThatGirlBre]: Lol thanks. I try to look good for certain people.

[2wice]: Well am I a certain person?

[ThatGirlBre]: Maybe....maybe not. (;

[2wice]: Aight i'mma get to drawing your beautiful face. I'll talk to you later Bre. (;

[ThatGirlBre]: Bye Ray 2wice.

This girl is doing something to me, man. I went back to the picture she sent me so I could start drawing. Just then Roc stepped in the room, he stopped when he saw the picture of Bre.

"Why you got a pic of Bre on your phone?"

"Why you care? You're dating Desiree." I told him.

"It ain't even like that bro. We just chilling." He said.

I looked at him knowing he was lying.

"Yeah yeah, anyways Bre just sent me a picture that's all." I said to him.

"Well, why is she sending you pictures?"

"Don't worry about it, yall ain't dating and neither are me and her so just chill." I told him getting irritated.

"Yeah, whatever man." He said sitting on the couch.

"Why are you leading Bre on anyway if you with Desiree?" I asked.

"Man I like both of them I just can't decide." He confessed.

" Well, you better make up your mind before someone ends up getting hurt." I warned.

"Yeah okay. Who are you drawing now?" He asked looking at my sketch pad.

"Bre." I said simply.

"Why?" He asked getting mad all over again.

I sighed, he is really starting to get on my nerves now. "Because she asked me to."

Then he just stormed out the room. Not even a minute later, Prince walked in asking me if I talked to Lea. These niggas. -_-

"Yeah, she called me this morning. I told her that it's not right that she's punishing you for something you couldn't control when you stood up for her." I told him.

"What did she say?" He asked running a hand through his hair.

"She said she understood what I was saying and that she'll call you later, maybe. You really like her don't you?"

He just looked at me like "duh". "I've never felt so strongly for a girl before, not even with Bianca."

That's when I knew that he really did care for Lea.

Bianca was his last girlfriend, they were together for a long time until we found out she was cheating on him with Diggy. We told Prince and he refused to believe us. One day while we were out having dinner, we saw Bianca and Diggy making out in a booth. Prince handled it well. He called her and asked her who, I mean what she was doing. She had the nerve to say she was with her brother. Prince told her he didn't want to hold her up and that he'll see her soon. She again had the nerve to say she loved him. We waited for a bit then got up and walked over to where they were seated. They didn't even notice us till Prince started talking.

"I don't think a brother and sister are supposed to be that close, do yall?" He asked us.

We shook our heads no. "Hell Nah." I said.

"What's going on?" Diggy asked.

"From what I can see you were just kissing my now EX-girlfriend." Prince said calmly giving a pointed look to Bianca.

"You told me you were single!" Diggy said to Bianca, who hasn't said a single word this whole time.

In the end, Bianca was dumped by Prince and Diggy, and we went somewhere else to eat.

"What if she doesn't call?" Prince asked.

"The only thing you can do then is wait."

Just then Prod came in the room telling us Walter wanted to talk to us. Guess I wasn't getting no drawing done today.

We walked into the dining area since Walt brought us lunch and we all sat and ate. When were finished Walt spoke.

"I'm here tell ya'll that we go on tour in a month. It's gonna be ya'll, the OMG girlz, and Jacob Latimore." He announced.

We all groaned. We can't stand the OMG girlz, they always were up to no good. Bahja wants Prince, Zonnique wants me, and Bre wants Prod.

"C'mon ya'll it's a 3-month tour. At least, you guys don't have to be on the same bus again." He said.

We all sighed in relief.

"Oh yeah, you guys have two weeks off to do whatever. What are ya'll gonna do?" Walt asked.

"I think i'm gonna go home to Philly." Prod said.

"I'm staying her with my girl." Roc said. I looked at him like "really nigga?" -_-

"I'm going back to Minnesota." Prince said.

"And I'm going with Prince." I concluded.

"What's so great about Minnesota?" Walter asked.

"We made friends down there." I answered.

"Well that's good, do ya'll." He said standing up to leave.

When he left Prod went to go call his mom, Roc called Desiree to hang out, and Prince left to go book our flights for tomorrow morning. I went to my room to start packing.

Prince's POV

When Walter told us we had two weeks off, I immediately thought about going about Minnesota. So now I'm in my room booking flights for me and Ray. When I finished my phone rang, without looking at the caller ID I answered.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Jacob? It's me." Said the voice.

"Lea?" I asked.

"Yeah, it's me. I'm sorry for ignoring you, but what that girl said really hurt me. Why do people have to be so mean?" She said sadly.

"It's okay Lea. I would want you to talk to me about this stuff so I can help you. Do you understand? That's what friends do." I told her.

"Yes, Jacob. I really am sorry." She said again.

"Stop saying sorry, everything's good between us. I have a surprise for you though that I think will cheer you up." I said.

"What?" She asked skeptically.

"Well first do you have two guest rooms?" I asked.

"I have 4 but why?"

"Well I have two weeks off and I along with Ray would like to come back to Minnesota." I revealed.

"OMG YES! YOU GUYS CAN STAY AT MY HOUSE!!" She yelled excitedly.

I laughed the she asked when we were coming. "We'll be there tomorrow at 2:00."

"Okay good. I'll be done with my shoot by then. So I'll be able to pick you guys up from the airport."

"Alright cool. I have to pack and spend some time with my family, so I'll call you before I get on the plane." I told her.

"Bye Jacob!" Then we hung up.

I packed my suitcase then went in Ray's room, he was just finishing packing.

"So I just got off the phone with Lea, everything's good now! She said we can stay with her and our flight leaves at 11:00 am tomorrow." I informed.

"Aight. Imma go to my mom's house and I'll be here by 9:30 am." He said.

"Alright cool. I guess I'll meet you here too since I was gonna go to my mom's place also."

I went back to my room so I could prepare to leave to my mom's.

Lea's POV

After I got off the phone with Jacob I felt so much better. He could be anywhere he wanted for two weeks and he chose to come here. I called Bre to tell her about the plans. She was happy at first, then she got mad because I told her Roc wasn't coming and the second week she was going to be in Atlanta visiting her dad. When we got off the phone, I logged onto my twitter. Both Jacob and Ray mentioned me in a tweet, I clicked on Ray's first.

'@Ray2wice: Spending two weeks with my bestie @LeaBoBea. I hope you got a lot of food!'

'@LeaBoBea: Of course I have food! Nice to know that's the only reason you're friends w me. Love you too bro! -_-'

He favorited it then replied.

'@Ray2wice: girl you know I luhh you!'

I retweeted then looked at Jacob's tweet.

'@PeacePunkPrince: Can't wait to spend two weeks with @LeaBoBea! Let's hope these two weeks go by slow. (;'

I retweeted then replied.

'@LeaBoBea: @PeacePunkPrince I can't wait either! Omg me too! Are we gonna have a twin day soon or what?'

'@PeacePunkPrince: @LeaBoBea Of course we are! I'm actually wearing our Adidas now :P'

'@LeaBoBea: @PeacePunkPrince wow -.- ok bye gotta go.'

'@PeacePunkPrince: @LeaBoBea byee leelee :*'

I laughed knowing I was about to get a whole bunch of hate from TM so I logged off and got to cleaning.

When I was sure that my house was spotless, I called my mom.

L: Hey mom! How's it going in Miami?

LM: Hey honey! I'm good just trying to get this case finished. I called to ask you something.

L: What's up?

LM: They want me to stay for 3 more weeks.

L: (silence) um that's fine. I need to ask you something too.

LM: I'm listening.

L: You know how I'm friends with the boys from Mindless Behavior right?

LM: Yeah, those nice little boys you went to go see in concert.

L: Yeah them! Well two of them are coming down here for two weeks and need a place to stay. Can they stay here?

LM: Girl no I don't trust them, nasty lil boys!

L: Mommmmmmmm! Forreal? You just said they were nice! C'mon mom pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee?

LM: Fine! They can stay as long as they stay in the guest rooms!

L: Thank you, thank you, thank you, mommy! You're the best!

LM: Yeah, yeah you're welcome. Lea baby before I get off the phone, I have something important to tell you.

L: Okayyyy, is it good or bad?

LM: It's good.

L: Well hurry up and tell me!

LM: Well...um...you see... Lea, I met someone. He's a really nice guy and when I come back, he's coming with me.

L: (long silence) I thought you said this was good news?

LM: It is Lea I promise. Look I have to go. I'll call you tomorrow, I love you, baby.

L: (Hangs up with no reply)

I cannot believe this!

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

683K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
967K 36.6K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
Fake love Per :)

Fanfiction

120K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC