Chapter 2

Lea's Pov

I woke up Sunday morning with a smile on my face thinking of yesterday. Even though I got hurt yesterday, I still got to meet Mindless Behavior! I looked over at Bre, she was still sleep. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to clean my face and brush my teeth. When I walked back in the room Bre was just getting up. We just looked at eachother and squealed all because of yesterday.

"Yesterday was amazing! Well except for the getting hurt part." Bre said.

I just sighed dreamily, "I know right?"

Just then my mom called us, "Girls Breakfast!"

We ran downstairs and we all sat at the tables with phones in our hands. I was checking my twitter feed and saw that Prince tweeted.

@PeacePunkPrince: Had alot of fun in MN, we decided to stay an extra day! We'll be at the mall come and find us. (;

I asked my mom if she could drop me and Bre off at the mall on her way to work. She said yes and I did a little dance in my head. I didn't tell Bre what was going on till we went upstairs to get dressed.

Prince's POV

Yesterday was crazy! I think back to when we performed. It was good at first then everyone was trying to get to the front of the stage.

*FLASHBACK*

We were performing "All Around the World." I saw one girl get pulled out the crowd. I just kept going. In the corner of my eye I saw a security gaurd giving this girl the thumbs up and down sign. I looked back to her and saw her hand form into the thumbs down sign. The security gaurd immediately jumped off the stage to grab her hand. She looked to be in a lot of pain, she looked so uncomfortable. As he was pulling her out I took a really good look at her.

She was pretty despite the fact that she was crying. I saw her breathing really hard then she went limp. The guy had to get another security gaurd to help her. I watched as they took her into a room. I almost jumped off the stage and go help, but the show must go on. We started singing "Keep Her on the Low." and the fans went crazy. I kept seeing girls getting pulled out the crowd. We were told to stop the show beacuse it was getting too dangerous. Once we ended, we went back to our dressing room and cooled down.

"Did ya'll see that girl in the blue shirt get pulled out the crowd?" Ray asked.

"Yeah." We said simultaneously.

"I felt really bad for her, she looked like she was in so much pain." I said. They all agreed with me. Soon we had to head upstairs for the meet & greet.

After taking pictures with fans, I saw her and she was next in line. I watched as she walked over to Roc, I was distracted though by this heavy set girl coming up to me and hugging me too tight. She let go then went over to Prodigy. I turned my attention back to blue shirt girl and didn't notice she was walking up to me.

"Hi." She said then smiled. She had a pretty smile. Her voice was cute too. Snap out of it Prince, you barely know this chick!

"Hey." I said then I hugged her. Man she smelled good!

She pulled away then was about to walk over to Prod and Ray but the guy taking our pictures was rushing us. Blue girl stood between me and Prod. I was about to put my arm around her but the plus-sized girl grabbed me and hugged me. She was squishing me so tight that i couldn't move. I looked over at blue shirt girl, I could have sworn I seen jealousy in her eyes. Then she caught me looking at her and smiled. I looked at her as if to say "help me!" She just shrugged and looked at the camera and smiled. After the big girl let me go, the blue shirt girl looked down at the ground. I noticed her hair and thought it looked nice.