Chapter 5

Ray's POV

Lea called me and told me about happened between her, Prince, and a fan. I can tell she was really sad because of it. She told me that she wasn't mad at Prince, she just didn't know what to say. I told her that Prince would want her to talk to him so he could find a way to fix the situation. She said she would talk to him later, we talked some more until she had to go. I got bored so I decided to text Bre.

[2wice]: Aye girl!

[ThatGirlBre]: Hey Ray?

[2wice]: What's Up?

[ThatGirlBre]: Just got home from dance w Lea. Wbu?

[2wice]: Ayeee shake that monkey lol. I'm drawing but don't know what to draw if that makes sense?

[ThatGirlBre]: Boy you need to stop! (; Draw me?

[2wice]: Send me a picture of you so I can get started.

She sent me a picture and damn she was fine.

[2wice]: I'm not even gonna lie, you look real good in that pic.

[ThatGirlBre]: Lol thanks. I try to look good for certain people.

[2wice]: Well am I a certain person?

[ThatGirlBre]: Maybe....maybe not. (;

[2wice]: Aight i'mma get to drawing your beautiful face. I'll talk to you later Bre. (;

[ThatGirlBre]: Bye Ray 2wice.

This girl is doing something to me, man. I went back to the picture she sent me so I could start drawing. Just then Roc stepped in the room, he stopped when he saw the picture of Bre.

"Why you got a pic of Bre on your phone?"

"Why you care? You're dating Desiree." I told him.

"It ain't even like that bro. We just chilling." He said.

I looked at him knowing he was lying.

"Yeah yeah, anyways Bre just sent me a picture that's all." I said to him.

"Well, why is she sending you pictures?"

"Don't worry about it, yall ain't dating and neither are me and her so just chill." I told him getting irritated.

"Yeah, whatever man." He said sitting on the couch.

"Why are you leading Bre on anyway if you with Desiree?" I asked.

"Man I like both of them I just can't decide." He confessed.

" Well, you better make up your mind before someone ends up getting hurt." I warned.

"Yeah okay. Who are you drawing now?" He asked looking at my sketch pad.

"Bre." I said simply.

"Why?" He asked getting mad all over again.

I sighed, he is really starting to get on my nerves now. "Because she asked me to."

Then he just stormed out the room. Not even a minute later, Prince walked in asking me if I talked to Lea. These niggas. -_-

"Yeah, she called me this morning. I told her that it's not right that she's punishing you for something you couldn't control when you stood up for her." I told him.

"What did she say?" He asked running a hand through his hair.

"She said she understood what I was saying and that she'll call you later, maybe. You really like her don't you?"