Fall In Love

By AredgonAven22

Just check it out. More

Cling on to me forever
Amnesia
Best Damn Thing
Jump Then Fall
Never be the Same
Troublemaker
Awake 'til Dawn
Your words vs Mine
Ab imo pectore
Turn Back Time
Lucky ❤
[M] Cuddles? [M] (END)
Lucky ❤ (part 2)
Maybe
Just a Dream
Sinners
Lucky ❤ (part 3)
Fix You
Lucky ❤ (END)
Something's Gotta Give
All These Years (part 2 of S.G.G)
Should've Said It
ANNOUNCEMENT
IT'S OUT!

[M] Cuddles? [M]

3.5K 77 45
By AredgonAven22

Soojin is alone inside the dorms she shares with Shuhua and Miyeon. The two said they will do a Vlive together in their company and so she lets them be.

As she's sitting on the couch, switching channels, her phone started ringing beside her.

Shushu baobei <3 is calling...

"hmm?" was what she said the moment she answered the call.

"jagiya..what are you doing?" she heard Shuhua asks from the other line.

"nothing, just trying to find a good show to watch..why?" she asks back.

"I was thinking maybe you're tired running around my mind.." she heard giggles after that, making her smile a bit.

"is this one of your cheesy lines again Shu?" she asks, voice sounding uninterested yet her face says otherwise, it's not like Shuhua can see her now though.

"it's one of my ways to tell you that I only think about you jagiya." she heard Shuhua say sweetly to her and her smile grew wide.

"I doubt that though." she said, teasing Shuhua.

"is this about me liking Minnie unnie again?" Shuhua asks from the other line.

Soojin did not answer, still smiling..it really isn't a big deal for her, she just loves to tease Shuhua. And besides, Minnie already has Miyeon and they've been together since their trainee years.

She heard that Shuhua was about to say something but then was cut off by their manager's voice, telling her and Miyeon, who obviously is calling Minnie as well, that the camera is already set.

"I'll make you feel how much I love only you when I get back, Jin~ah.." she heard Shuhua say, "gotta go, I love you." and with that, the call ended.

Soojin smiled after that as she finally settled into one channel.

After about 20 minutes, she got bored watching the said show so she took her phone and started going through it.

First, she went to her photos and clicked some of her pictures.

"should I update some pictures of me?" she asks herself as she scrolls up and down.

Suddenly, she found a picture of Shuhua who's happily eating something with that cute look of hers and Soojin can't help but take a picture of her. But sadly, that photo isn't supposed to be in there, so she transferred it to it's proper place.

She then went to check her collection/album of pictures related to Shuhua.

Shushu(3,916)

"it's only our 16th month and I already have this amount of pictures of her." she says, scrolling through every photo.

"I guess I have to buy another card just to store these photos and more in the future." she added as she smiled, clicking a picture of Shuhua who's once again, cutely eating in the same couch she's in right now.

Soojin is known by everyone with her sexy charm and shy personality, moreover, within her group she's also labeled as a tsundere. But her being like that is mostly directed to Shuhua and those were the moments where she was restraining herself from showing equal affection to the girl she once secretly love.

But it doesn't mean that Shuhua's affection, her being clingy, appearing always beside her, annoying her, coming closer to her and telling the world how much she loves her doesn't make her heart flutter..because it does.

She's basically like a jelly whenever Shuhua comes close and she's thanked herself and heavens above how she's good on pretending that it doesn't affect her at all.

January 1, 2019 is exactly the same day she finally decided to do something about her secret love for the maknae. With the rest of the members approval, as well as their managers and their company, especially her parents', on January 5, 2019, she called Shuhua's parents to tell them about what she's about to do.

Thankfully, she got their approval as well, saying they accept Shuhua no matter what and as well the person Shuhua chooses to love. They as well said that they knew how much Shuhua would be happy with her plan.

And so, on January 6, 2019, Soojin confessed her feelings towards the maknae and they became official since that day.

Now, Soojin's less tsundere than she was before, she's more open to clinging on to Shuhua than she did before. She also became bolder and practically claiming Shuhua hers whenever she can with her actions.

She's also being more affectionate and caring towards her and as well whipped for Shuhua.

According to her members, that is.

Flashback

"why are you wearing that coat in this hot weather?" Soyeon asks her.

They are inside their car, about to eat some ice cream and bond together afterwards for dinner at Han River with some chicken and sodas, coz drinking publicly is a big NO. (They would surely all act weird.)

"Shu doesn't like my outfit choice." she answered and Soyeon chuckled beside her.

"what were you wearing anyways?" Soyeon asks her.

"this one." she said as she then showed Soyeon her outfit and the younger girl nodded at her.

"what?" she asks, eyebrows raising.

"you're wearing a short shorts Soo and an offshoulder top that also shows your belly, you don't always wear that..unless we perform onstage and that's probably why Shuhua doesn't like it. It's showing too much skin." Soyeon explained.

Realization dawned on Soojin because of that, "oww, she doesn't want me exposing too much skin?" she asks Soyeon who nodded and smiled at her.

"Shu's being protective of you." she heard Soyeon say afterwards.

Then they felt the car stopped, looking out, they have finally arrive in their destination.

As they got out, Soyeon and Soojin is still together with Shuhua nowhere in sight.

"where's Shuhua?" she asks Yuqi who just came towards them, basically approaching her girlfriend Soyeon.

"she ran off somewhere as soon as we arrived." Yuqi answered, shrugging as she back hugged Soyeon.

Soojin could only nodded.

She was about to call Shuhua when suddenly she heard the maknae calling for her from behind so she looked back.

"jagiya, come with me." Shuhua said, holding on to her hand.

"we'll soon follow you guys inside! I promise!" Shuhua told their other members earning a nod from them.

Shuhua then pulled Soojin back to where she came from, a mini clothing store.

"what are we doing here Shu?" she asks.

"here..please change into this, jagiya." Shuhua said, handing her a paperbag she didn't notice Shuhua was carrying.

Though confuse, she just nodded at Shuhua and did as what she's told.

"oww." was her reaction when she checks her reflection. She's wearing a red and black checkered shirt that is paired with her shorts.

It doesn't look bad on her. Smiling, she then put her previous top inside the paperbag and exited the fitting room, carrying the coat in her hands.

"much better." was Shuhua's first words that made her chuckle.

"let's go?" Shuhua then asks her, reaching for the paperbag and coat in her hands that she gladly handed.

"sure." she nodded and they then exited the store.

Shuhua however put the clothes back in the car and so she first headed inside to where their members is.

"so that's where Shuhua ran off to?" Minnie asks and she nodded as she sat down.

"you don't wear that kind of clothes right? this is the first time I saw you wearing that." Miyeon asks and she shyly nodded her head.

"now tell me, is Soo not whipped?" Soyeon asks making her look at the girl.

"she definitely is." the other three answered with knowing smiles on their faces and she could only shake her head at them.

End of flashback

That happened during their 3rd month of being together.

After that, there are instances that made her carry the name of being whipped for Shuhua even more.

Such as:

Flashback

"what are we watching tonight?" Miyeon asks.

They are about to spend time together by sleeping over in Minnie, Soyeon and Yuqi's shared dorm.

"horror!" Minnie exclaimed and Soojin immediately shook her head no.

"nope! not that! find another." she said.

"but Soo, it'll be fun..there are new horror themed shows nowadays." Minnie said.

"nope..not gonna watch that." Soojin strongly said, shaking her head.

However, a certain cute girl who's sitting in front of Soojin, basically being back hugged by her spoke.

"can we watch just one horror movie then?" Shuhua asks, tilting her head to look at Soojin.

And Soojin, who melted at the cute sight in front of her..she smiled and said, "sure.".

"yes!!" Minnie exclaimed making Miyeon chuckle at her girlfriend's cuteness.

Soojin literally heard Soyeon say whipped after that.

End of flashback

She admits it to herself though. She's literally whipped for Shuhua.

"oh God..she's too cute to resist." she said as she changed her wallpaper into Shuhua's picture of again, eating something.

+++++

"Jin~ah!!!" Shuhua's voice is loud enough to wake their neighbors from the others dorms if their dorm is not soundproof, but thankfully it is.

The maknae yelled Soojin's name as soon as she closed the doors, but Haku and Mata are both dead to the world, lying in their usual place, sleeping peacefully.

Soojin studied the two and chuckled upon realizing that their puppies are already used to Shuhua yelling like that to the point that it doesn't bother them anymore.

"hmm? why is my baby chuckling alone?" Shuhua asks as soon as she saw Soojin, sitting in their couch.

"Haku and Mata, they're used to you screaming like that it doesn't bother them anymore." Soojin answered, automatically opening her arms when Shuhua decided to sit on her lap and hug her.

She then started to caress Shuhua's hair as the latter settled her head under her neck.

"does that mean they wouldn't even mind you screaming my name later?" Shuhua asks, voice sounding deeper and sensual.

Soojin immediately stopped herself from caressing Shuhua's hair as she felt the latter slowly shower her with kisses.

"S-shu..wh-what---" however, her supposed to be question was cut off when Shuhua slowly started grinding on her lap.

"Oh God! Shu!" she moans.

"hmm? do you like that Jin~ah?" she heard Shuhua asks, her kisses slowly going up to her chin, then in the corner of her mouth but at the same time still grinding on her.

"Mi-Miyeon?" Soojin managed to ask as she closes her eyes, enjoying what Shuhua's doing.

"she won't be home tonight baby..it's just you and me." Shuhua answered as she then stopped kissing Soojin.

Soojin slowly opened her eyes, "I love you Jinjin." Shuhua says, staring straight at Soojin's eyes. They stared at each other with affection and love.

"I love you too Shushu." as soon as Soojin said those words, Shuhua immediately dived in to kiss Soojin's lips.

Their kiss was heated with Soojin doing her best to win the battle of dominance against Shuhua, but with Shuhua kissing her with much intensity plus the grinding she's been doing, Soojin lost it. Like always.

"mmm, Shu.." Soojin moaned as Shuhua's kisses went back down to her neck, sucking and devouring her, inch by inch.

"don't leave marks Shu." she managed to say but received a growl from Shuhua.

"don't tell me what to do baby." she heard Shuhua say and she felt herself turn exactly like a jelly on how much Shuhua's affecting her.

Shuhua's hand travelled from Soojin's arms to her breast, squeezing the left one while slowly sneaking her left arm inside Soojin's shirt to squeeze her right breast.

Then after, Shuhua's left arm went back down and easily slipped in Soojin's loose shorts then directly went inside Soojin's panties.

The older's moans can be heard all over their dorm as Shuhua massaged her clothed center, all the while sucking her neck and pinching her left nipple.

"Oh God! Shu.." Soojin moans as she grinds herself on Shuhua's fingers.

Soojin being wet down there is an understatement, the older one is completely soaked because of what Shuhua's been doing.

"yes baby, moan my name more." Shuhua said, moving away from Soojin to stare at what she's done.

"you look so beautiful baby." she says as she keeps on rubbing Soojin's clothed center.

Shuhua then pushed up Soojin's shirt and bra to reveal the older girl's breast.

"open your eyes and look at me, Jin~ah." Shuhua ordered and Soojin immediately did as told, she didn't even notice her eyes were close until the maknae pointed it out.

She watched as Shuhua started stroking her breats, pinching, licking and sucking her breasts like a hungry child.

"oh God Shu! don't stop!" she says, back arching.

Shuhua rubbing her clothed center, sucking her breast and pinching the other..she can actually cum by this and she knows that Shuhua knows it.

"don't cum yet, baby." she heard Shuhua say as the maknae moved away from her, in a flash.

She groaned from the lost of contact but the latter only innocently shot her a look.

"Shu!!" she yelled but Shuhua raised her eyebrows at her.

Soojin felt herself get even more wet, if that's possible.

"my room..now." Shuhua said and she immediately stood, running towards where Shuhua's room is.

Oh God! she knows this is just the start!

"I'll make you feel how much I love only you when I get back, Jin~ah.." coz she should have known, those words meant more than just a cuddle and little kisses.

//////

NOTE: so..I tried to write that scene 😆 and I am not sure if I wrote it right..so I'm sorry for that :/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 254 6
What if the only way for Wonyoung to survive is to end her one-sided love for her best friend, Yujin? To survive from the flowers slowly killing her...
58.7K 2.3K 15
Sana and Dahyun love to cuddle together as friends, hugs, naps, little pecks on the cheeks, etc. But recently, Sana has been more intense, and Dahyun...
61.6K 3.6K 36
When miss popular gets fond of a beautiful nerd... What could happen ?
224K 11.3K 90
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...