Amnesia

NOTE: Inspired with the song above :)

///////

Shuhua's on her way to go visit the café she always goes to whenever she feels down, their chocolate menus always taste great and that makes her feel better.

But not today.

As soon as she entered the café, Jeon Soyeon, its owner immediately came to her aid.

"what are you doing here Shu?" the older girl asks her.

With a confused face, Shuhua chuckled and answered the girl's question, "to buy my favourite chocolates, what kind of question was that unnie?" she asks back.

Somehow, another friend of hers who works as the café manager, Song Yuqi came to her side as well.

"Shu! hi! let's go somewhere else? food here taste bad." Yuqi says that made Shuhua look at her weirdly.

"you lovebirds are acting weird." she states before she started walking towards the cashier.

"hello Minnie unnie, can I have the regular ones that I always order?" she asks as soon as she saw her other friend in the cashier.

Basically, all the people that works in that café are her friends since she was 14. Well, Minnie and her girlfriend Miyeon are just a common friend she met through someone she's trying to forget.

However, Minnie's eyes grew wide upon seeing her and that kind of hurt Shuhua.

"what? are you all avoiding me?" she finally asks, it started from Soyeon and Yuqi and now Minnie, Miyeon's the only one missing here.

In which by the way, the said girl somehow popped out from the storage of the café, eyes wide as well.

"that's it, I'm leaving." Shuhua says, voice sounding obviously unhappy as she turned to walk away from the two when her eyes suddenly caught someone.

Her peripheral vision to be exact.

And she hates it how her eyes immediately focused on that someone.

Seo Soojin. The love of her life.

"Shu." she heard Miyeon's voice, softly calling her.

But Shuhua's eyes only focused at that particular person. Her ex-girlfriend who's smiling brightly at someone else.

"is he the guy she's dating now?" she asks to no one in particular, eyes still watching the two.

"yes." Minnie answered her.

Shuhua smiled. Soojin looks so happy, so bright, it was the look she's never seen Soojin gave her, well at least during the last times they were together.

She was 14 when she first saw the then 16 years old Soojin. It was exactly love at first sight for her while Soojin didn't even know she existed.

Not until she gained her own courage and came out to the whole school, which turned out great, especially for the girls who's so into her. After coming out, she then immediately started courting Soojin.

Her family approves of Soojin, especially knowing how the older girl became Shuhua's inspiration to be more better than she already is.

But Soojin, she only sees Shuhua as a younger sister. A year later of Shuhua pursuing Soojin, or more like clinging on to her and annoying her, the older girl finally reciprocated her feelings.

She was 16 and Soojin was 18 when they became official.

Later on, Soojin graduated and went to College. Shuhua studied hard and planned on going to the same College as hers and she actually did it.