Troublemaker

Shuhua sleepily extended her hand to feel the space beside her, she opened her eyes as soon as she felt the absence of the person that's supposed to be with her.

"Jin?" she called out and yet no one answered her.

She lazily sat up and stretched her body, yawning as she did so.

"Jin?!" she called out once again, voice louder than earlier.

And still, there's no answer.

She then hurriedly went out from her room to find Soojin, "Jin?!" she yelled and looked around the older girl's own room, then went to the kitchen, dining area, even the bathroom and there's no Seo Soojin to be found.

When she turned back, that's when she saw Soojin sitting in their living room couch.

The older girl looking so comfortable wearing her oversized hoodie and loose shorts, sitting there with a phone in hand connected to an earphone.

Soojin felt a presence staring at her so she looked up and saw Shuhua, a smile immediately showed up on her face.

"good morning Shu." she greeted, removing the earphones.

Shuhua went to her and hugged her tightly, "I thought you left me." she honestly said that made Soojin chuckle.

"silly, why would I?" Soojin asks, softly caressing Shuhua's beautiful hair.

"coz you realized I'm nothing worth your time and that you don't love me anymore because of that." Shuhua said, pouting like the cute kid that she is.

Soojin laughed at what she heard, "I've been with you since 2016 Shu, we were friends first even before we became lovers. I have loved you ever since and I stayed with you through it all, there's no way I'd fall out of love and I can swear it with my whole life." She said that made Shuhua look at her, tears on her eyes.

"you won't?" Shuhua asks as Soojin wiped Shuhua's tears.

"of course baby, I won't." Soojin said as she kissed Shuhua's forehead.

Shuhua melted right then and there, a sweet Soojin like this is what she sees every single day of their lives together whenever there are no cameras around.

Soojin's too shy to shower Shuhua affection in front of the camera so as much as she can, she tries to limit herself. But there are times when she can't hide how much she loves the younger girl and those were seen by their fans.

"now, I want you to go shower then let's eat brunch together when you're done, okay?" Soojin said and Shuhua nodded, standing as she kissed Soojin's cheek.

Soojin smiled as she watch her girlfriend go back inside her room.

She then went back to using her phone, earphones in and watching whatever she was watching earlier.

After half an hour, a newly bathe Shuhua showed up, wearing her favourite green t-shirt, she smiled upon seeing Soojin still in the same position she left her before.

She then finally noticed that someone is missing in their dorm, "jagiya?" she called Soojin as the girl heard her, removing her earphones once again.

"yes?" Soojin answered back as she stood, moving to where Shuhua is, leaving her phone in their living room table.

"where's Haku and Mata?" Shuhua asks, eyes roaming around the dorm.

"oh, they're in Miyeon unnie's room..unnie's habit of being a sleepy head is influencing them I guess." Soojin said as she back hugged Shuhua.

"hmm, I can sense that too." Shuhua agreed as she melted in Soojin's embrace.