Upside Down -LSFY

By LINALOUICE

[Complete] Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan got their bodies swapped and now they have to pretend to be each other whi... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20 (Final)

Part 12

1.1K 132 10
By LINALOUICE

Wang Yibo POV

Zhuocheng was still holding on to my wrist. I would have enjoyed this lovely tender moment if his grip wasn't too strong to ruin my happy thoughts. How will brother handle this lagoon? (⇀‸↼‶)

"Um...Zhuocheng...Can you let go?"

"No!" He glared.

"Okay...?" Is that you mother nature, calling me home?

"Um...Zhuocheng...why are you mad?"

"Your brother thinks we can't take care of you!! Who does he think he is Huh?"

I did not understand the flow of this conversation.\ (•_•) /

"It's only natural my brother is worried about me, I have never slept at someone else's house before."

"Does he think you are a baby now, who needs papering?!!" He made a point, I am already 16, soon I will be independent legally.

"I'm sorry, they have always been this protective of me, Even I don't understand why."

"Don't you think, its just too much?" I could hear the frustration in his voice. Is he worried about me? ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ᕗ 

Hmm let me think...

Yeah I don't think so either ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"It is. But they fear as if I would disappear suddenly..."

Yibo, the world is not kind.

I stopped as I realized something. I think I thought too much.

"Zhuocheng! We need to go to Ji Li." I quickly blurted out.

"But Zhan –"

"We will inform Zhan-ge, later. I think I figured out something. Let's hurry."

This is why geniuses, give yourself one minute each day to ponder over life. Dummies don't even try.

It was me who was leading the way, dragging him with me. We reached Ji Li's house and his brother opened the door, greeting him quickly we went upstairs and straight to Ji Li's moe room.

"Zhan Zhan! Cheng Cheng!" He was surprised to see us. I did say I would text him and inform him about our visit.

"Ji Li! Tell us what you found!" I almost demanded. The younger was taken aback a little but managed to smile.

"Why don't you sit first, I will bring something to drink." He said and disappeared downstairs.

"Wang Yibo, what's the matter?" Zhuocheng made me sit and relax.

"Zhuocheng can you tell me since when Zhan-ge begun to get possessed?" I ignored his question and asked instead. I had a bad feeling that it was more than just the swapping of bodies.

"It's not my secret to share, but if it can help you guys out of this mess then I will tell." Zhuocheng answered.

"The first time, he got possessed was when his parents died." He just begun his explanation and I was already had the

His parents are dead! I thought, they were overseas like my parents. But then again my parents strictly went there to have my mother treated from her incurable disease.

"When I found him, he was passed out in the pool of blood. He said he killed his parents but I don't believe it."

"H-how come?" My voice was shaking and so soon my body with what Zhuocheng said next.

"We never found the dead bodies.

My father is in police, he decided to take the case on his hand but found nothing. Even their records were gone. As if they never even existed on Earth."

A second time, 

The situation was far too familiar for me to deny it.

The man who died protecting me, my parents decided to search for him but found nothing. Just then Ji Li stepped in. His face was shocked when he saw my pale looking face and immediately rushed towards me.

The two of them helped me calm down and it was the first time, I relied on someone other than my family. My Friends.

"What did you find Ji Li?" Zhuocheng asked. Ji Li went to get his laptop and placed it in front of us. Our eyes widened at seeing that.

"The soul swapping thing you have been calling, it's called Out of Body Experience. It has happened to many peoples in the world. Although, it wasn't exactly a body swap but the soul of a person leaves their body for the time being. It is also called Untimely death."

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"It means that the Grim Reaper made a mistake and fetched the wrong souls." Ji Li laughed at that but both Zhuocheng and I were on stern. Ji Li looked at when he heard us not participating in his laugh, he shook his head and sighed.

"Look the people who wrote about their experiences are real. It's not one of my fairy tales."

Zhuocheng and I looked at the website and scrolled through the comments. People shared about their experiences, how they saw their lifeless body. The time in which the soul stayed out of the body varied from person to person. Ranging from 5 minutes to 3 hours straight. Some shared that their families thought it was prank while others said they were almost sent to the graves as their families assumed them to be dead.

Thought was terrifying and it ran chills down my spine. Zhuocheng wasn't any better and Ji Li was the only clueless one.

Xiao Zhan POV

When I saw Kuan-ge outside the school waiting for me, I was really happy. You only longed for the things when you lose them. I was happy, someone was going to wait for me at home and pick me up. Even if it's for Yibo but I will allow myself to feel little content.

"You look happy." Kuan-ge and I were sitting on the back seat. I'm sure I had my expression schooled but how could he tell? Maybe that's why, Yibo told me to be extra careful with his brother.

"I am. Thank you picking me up, brother." I smiled genuinely.

"Bo bo, I'm glad that your happy but that would not spare you from explaining your recent behavior."

Welp. Good things don't last long ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How would I explain it to him? Explaining to Cheng was different, he already knows about my sleep walking but if I explain it to Kuan-ge, he might think his precious Yibo had lost his brain cells.

"Bo, are you involved in something inapt?" Sensing my dilemma, he questioned.

Yeah, I'm smoking rich air and taking bento drugs ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ

"No! I mean...I-I...I am in a situation." I don't want to tell him! Even if it's someone else's family, I still want to experience it.

"What kind of situation?" He questioned again.

"...I can't tell you about it. But! Trust me it's nothing...dangerous?"

"You're not even sure yourself, Bo. I can compromise but you know uncle will not, and if father and mother find out about your situation, they would rush back."

If only he was dropped by the stork,  we wouldn't be worrying about parents.

 I was looking for an escape any topic that might distract him and then I saw.

"Stop the car!!" I shouted.

The driver immediately did so and I ran out of it leaving my brother in shock. He followed me and I was running towards the familiar figure that claimed to be Yibo's friend.

I kept my eyes stern on him, not blinking in fear it might disappear. I heard Yibo's brother calling me but I couldn't turn back, I leaped and clutched to the figure aggressively.

"I finally found you!"

"I see you did, Bo bo." He smiled and spun me around. My world felt dizzy and before I knew it, everything went dark.

"Brother..."

----------------

Sorry for the errors and thank you for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 9.4K 27
"Tell me , do you regret it ?" "I....I.. of course..I don't" Wangyibo is from a rich and disciplined family . But he isn't interested in any rules a...
125K 5.8K 19
IT'S BEEN 5 YEARS NOW.... 'I was a simple guy who was loved by everyone. I was an easy going and cheerful person. I never let anyone control me. I d...
56.1K 3.1K 21
*Present Time FF* "I'm freeing you Lan Wangji. I was just playing with you. I was just killing my time. Now I'm done so I'm breaking up with you...
337K 20.6K 40
Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo has been classmates since kindergarten. Zhan has a crush on yibo but never got the courage to confess. Unfortunately Yibo ha...