Just Another Cinderella Story

By nixllscrxic

Her dad died when she was a little girl. Her mother abandoned her because of it. Darcy was forced into adopti... More

Just Another Cinderella Story
Party Plans-Darcy's POV
Planning the Party- Harry's POV
Under The Mask- Darcy's POV
The Party- Harry's POV
Running-Darcy's POV
Clues- Harry POV
Another Party- Darcy's POV
Eleanor's Masquerade- Harry's POV
The Mall- Darcy' POV
The Party- Harry's POV
Surprises- Darcy's POV
Niall Meets His Girl- Harry's POV
Snitches- Darcy's POV
Waiting-Harry's POV
Finally-Darcy's POV
1D Saves The Day (Plans)-Harry's POV
1D Saves The Day- Harry's POV
Darcy's POV
Tattle-Tale- Harry's POV
Darcy's POV
Won't Let You Down- Darcy's POV
First Check-Up-Harry's POV
Witches-Darcy's POV
Taken- Harry's POV
Darcy's POV
Trial-Harry's POV

Going Home- Darcy's POV

5.4K 187 66
By nixllscrxic

I just saw my mum again.

I saw her standing there and I froze in disbelief. She was there. She wasn't a hallucination as dad had been, she was there, in the flesh.

She smiled at Harry once more before turning back to me.

"Here," she pulls out a pen and a paper from her purse. She scribbles on it and then gives it to me. On it, there's an address and a phone number.

"In case you want to visit," she winks at me and I smile. She envelopes me in a hug again and I hug her back, happy that I was able to see her again. She wasn't gone anymore. She pulled away, kissed me on the forehead, then walked away, back to the jury members who were starting to file out of the courtroom.

"Why didn't you go with her Darce?" Harry asked me.

"Because I live with you now," I answered him.

"But that's your mum... you haven't seen her in 4 years and you're not going to go with her?" he asks, confused.

"So you want me to leave?" I ask him, teasingly.

"NO! I mean, of course not, why would I want you to leave? I just... you're mum's back, why give up the life you used to have?" he asked confused.

"Because the life I have now is so much better," I say softly.

His green eyes meet mines, just like they did 6 months ago, at a masquerade party, on a chilly night.

His lips pressed against mines, just like they did 6 months ago, on the dance floor, at a masquerade party, on a chilly night.

The only difference with 6 months ago, and now, was the ending.

6 months ago, the clock struck 12:00 and I ran back home, even though all I wanted to do was stay with that perfect stranger.

Today, the clock struck 12:00 noon and I entwined my fingers with his and I walked out of the courtroom, the courthouse, with that perfect stranger.

And that perfect stranger became the most perfect person in my life.

The End

~Epilogue~

My hands shook, my nerves taking control of every fiber of my being as I stood patiently behind the closed doors.

"Would you relax? This is the best day of your life, not the day you die," Amy joked from beside me.

"Were you this nervous?" I asked her, looking to her for her experience and expertise.

"A bit, but believe me, when it's all over, it's totally worth it," she said dreamily, looking at her hand, where a delicate golden ring shone brightly on her finger,

I took a deep breath, trying to keep myself from shaking.

"Just picture it, Darce. Harry's waiting for you just outside these doors. He'll take your hand, and from that moment on, you officially belong to one another and live happily, forever," Amy said dreamily, as if she was a little girl, imagining what it would be like to be a princess with her knight in shining armor.

I pictured Harry's face. His emerald green eyes, his lucious curls, his dimples that appeared every time he smiled... I instantly felt better.

"There we go," Amy smiled.

The Ides of March started playing. I sucked in one more deep breath before the doors opened and I walked into the room.

At first, I was blinded by the sudden burst of light, but my eyes soon adjusted.

Amy walked beside me, smiling as wide as she did on her own wedding day. I looked at the crowd. Most of Harry's friends and families. At the front, I saw Louis smiling at me, his eyes full of happiness and joy. Zayn sat next to him, the same feelings glowing off his face.

I finally centered my vision to the altar. Harry stood there, smiling proudly at me, his eyes shining with love and affection. I blushed and ducked my head.

When I looked up, I noticed Niall smiling at me and Amy from where he stood beside Harry. Liam seemed to smile widely at me, too, from where he stood next to Niall. My eyes trailed to Niall's hand, where he wore a ring that looked very much like Amy's. The sight made a suddent burst of happiness rush throughout me.

Finally, Harry held out his hand and I took it. I looked quickly to the front row again, this time spotting my mum next to Louis and Zayn. She had small tears sliding down her cheeks and she dabbed at them with a handkerchief.

I clearly stated my vows and Harry did the same.

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife," the justice of the peace smiled.

"You can kiss her now, Harry," Louis shouted impatiently, getting laughs out of everyone in the crowd. Harry himself chuckled.

"What are you waiting for?" I joked.

"An invitation," he smiled before leaning down and kissing me softly. The crowd erupted into cheers.

I threw my arms around his neck and his arms tightened around my waist and I completely forgot where we were standing until I heard someone clear their throat.

I looked towards the sound and found Niall, Amy, Liam, Zayn, and Louis looking at us smugly.

"She's my wife now, Lou, I can do whatever I want with her now," Harry smiled proudly.

"Yeah, I guess you guys can go rated R all you want now," Louis winked at me and I blushed.

"Way to make it awkward, Lou," Niall smiled.

Louis shrugged.

"It's a gift," he laughed before hugging Harry and I and walking off towards Eleanor, who was waiting patiently nearby.

"Congrats, Harry, Darce," Liam smiled, hugging us and walking off.

"You know what this means, Niall?" Zayn asked excitedly.

"What Zayn?" Niall smiled.

"We're going to be Uncles!" Zayn laughed, smiling proudly.

"What do you mean?" Niall scrunched his face up in concentration.

"When these two get at it," Zayn nodded in our direction and I blushed even harder.

"Well, you guys are going to have kids at one point," Zayn said defensively.

We all laughed.

The night was full of laughter, happiness, and love. Amy and Niall danced to their own music, lost in their own little world. As Harry and I danced among everyone else, I kept looking over and catching Louis looking at us while he danced with Eleanor. He held up two fingers to his eyes, then pointed at the two of us. Eleanor and I started to laugh.

"You know, Darce, no one has ever made me as happy as you have," Harry says, his emerald green eyes penetrating mines.

"That's good, right Harry?" I smiled.

He kept staring into my eyes and he suddenly smiled.

"I remember the first time I looked into your eyes... at the party so long ago," he chuckled. I saw small tears forming in his eyes.

"Why are you crying?" I asked, wiping them away gently.

"I just can't believe you're all mines now," he smiled, a few more tears running softly down his cheeks.

"I can't believe it either," I smiled, kissing him softly.

We continued to dance and he nestled his head into my neck.

"I love you Darcy. I have never meant it more than I do now," he whispered into my ear.

"I was never able to love anyone until I met you Harry," I whispered back. He pulled back, smiling at me.

I smiled back at him. He leant in and kissed me gently. After pulling away, he hugged me close to him and we swayed to the soft music playing, letting me know that he was going to keep me close to him from now to the day death do us part.

~ That's it folks

I hope you guys liked it :D

I really liked writing this story... I hope you guys liked this one and my other stories :)

Check them out:

You'll Never Walk Alone

Today and Tomorrow

Also, I'm going to start writing a non 1D fanfic story after i finish the other one :) Weeeellllll....

Keep Reading <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 897 37
Katie Linn, a 15 year old who was abandoned by her mum before Katie could even remember . Her mother was 15 when she gave birth to Katie. Katie's mu...
431 17 17
*****DISCONTINUED***** Harry Edward Styles, the one and only curly haired British flirt from One Direction, lives in a world where hybrids exist and...
253K 3.4K 37
Elle Parks. At a young age, she experienced a car accident, losing your parents ain't that easy. She was put on the orphanage, waiting everyday for j...
625K 14.6K 46
Woah woah woah! Stop right there! Think this is another cliche story about a chick being adopted by my family? One Direction? Well, you're mistaken...