LOVING MY BULLY...(ON HOLD)

kannammakathal

This is my third story on Abhigya... This is a story of college students.. He is a bully of her.. that's it... Еще

Character sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 18.
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20.
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35

CHAPTER 17

706 73 15
kannammakathal

Hi guys nice to meet you all!!

Thank you for votes and comments..

Happy reading📖 ❤😘!!

Back to the story..

Abhi's pov..

After that I went to my home.. There dadi waited for me without eating..

When I entered she said " Abhi!! Come come.. Have dinner.."

OMG!! Nooo... I don't have even a small place in my stomach to fill food!!

"No dadi!!! I already ate.." I said.. She said "oh!! But at least have some kheer!! It's ur favorite na.. I specially made it for u dear.."

I'm full.. But hearing the word 'KHEER' makes my mouth watery🤤🤤..

"Ok dadi.. But only one cup.." I said.. She nodded smilingly..she gave me the cup..

I started eating it.. But ended in 2 and half cups of kheer... Actually now only I understand the problem of chashmish.. Even I can't control my tongue when it came to my favorite food... Then how can she is   a example for it😅..

After that I slept...

POV ends...

Prag's POV...

I really felt relieved when his phne rang that too when he came to enquire me about shaina.. After that puru and bulz came.. I can feel the jealousy boomed in puru😂 when bulz excitedly jumped hearing the arrival of her cousin Ashwin.. Poor purab!..

After that in evening.. Puru pleaded  Mr.Bully  to take me hospital.. He also agreed.. Then we rode in his bike.. It feels really soothing my own self... Then we reached there.. He asked me to wait in outside.. But here some drunkards roaming and whistling at me.. So I decided to go inside and search him..

I saw him standing in a canteen which is just next to staircase.. I went and patted him.. He talked back and forth to me... I don't know why he talk like that..

Then we went to hospital and after that he went to pharmacy to buy medicine.. I waited for him outside.. Suddenly my phne rang.. I saw the caller id.. That is the senior in music club.. I don't know his name so I saved his number as 'miss you' senior to identify him.. Suddenly abhi came there and asked me why I'm looking happy.. Asusual I blabbered without thinking.. His cold voice only make my sense come back normal.. I became panicked.. He became furious..

But my doubt is WHY!! Why he have to be angry when I talk with others!! Before he bullied me.. But now I'm his friend's sister.. Why he didn't want me to talk with anyone!!

Thousands of questions bombarded in my mind.. But I kept quite fearing that he will not talk to me like before if I ask something which I shouldn't ask.. Then we rode in his bike.. But it stopped in middle of the highway road.. I asked him concerned about what to do next.. But again he talked back and forth.. Then he frightened me by saying about ghost stories.. I already frightened to the core before he said those because that place is really frightening.. I fainted when he shouted from my back.. Then he sprinkled water in my face.. I got up then only I understood that he is teasing me.. I stared him furiously..

But avoiding my looks he attend the call which is puru's and asked me to come quick.. But I'm damn hungry then.. Because I didn't ate lunch because of madhu and rk's prob.. So I told him.. Then we went to one of the restaurants and ordered food...

He ordered only 3 phulkas and panneer gravy!! Strange!! How can only 3 phulkas enough for a boy in twenties!! He is really strange!!

Then I ate asusual stuffing anything in my mouth.. It is my habit because I grown up in orphanage so we don't have enough food daily.. That's why whenever eating I stuffed faster to get enough food in small time.. But he looked me like a weird creature..

After that we went to my home.. Puru made my favo aloo parathas.. I ate 2 aloo parathas.. He ate only 2 bites which is feed by puru.. Then we chit chatted for sometime and he went..

POV ends..

Madhu's POV...

I'm really felt terrible with the whole thing happened in one day.. I didn't know why rk behaving like a bipolar.. One time he is acting like he cares about me.. But another time he is acting like a total idiot.. He is engaged to dipali.. Hearing this news, my heart shattered into pieces.. How can he!!.. But my anger doubled when he acted like a caring boyfriend whenever sultan came to me..

Why he is like this!! He is already engaged na!! Then why the hell he acting like he cares me!!

But I don't know that he'll broke his hands just like that.. At first I thought its just acting.. But it's real.. I'm worried about him.. But it  hided when dipali came there with sultan and tanu.. I yelled at her and walked.. But that stupid sultan again came to me saying cheesy words and asking for my forgiveness.. I don't know what to answer so I kept quite and I left there... Then the day went..

Now we r standing in parking lot in college.. Bulz insisted me to accompany them.. Because she knows how much I love rk and how much I'm worried about him.. So I too accepted informing my driver and my mom.. Prags went with abhi in his bike..

Puru sat in driver seat.. Rk entered and sat in back seat.. I stand there not knowing where to sit.. Seeing me rk said "bulz.. Can u please sit here?? Someone will not comfortable sitting near me!!.."

Bulz nodded and reached the car door for to open.. But I stopped her by helding her wrist.. She saw me raising her brow questioning.. I opened the door and sat beside rk.. Smiling at me she sat in front seat..

Rk saw me with O mouth.. He smiled little.. Then we started to ride.. In a traffic.. Puru put sudden break.. Rk unconsciously put his hand to grip the car seat for support.. But i held his hands because his hand is injured.. If he grip means.. It will be bleed.. He saw me shocked and then grinned..

After 20 mins we reached his home.. He invited us to come.. We all went with him.. He introduced his mom and his little sister deekshitha.. She talked with me the whole time like she knows me very well.. She gave us tea and snacks.. But I didn't like tea.. To my surprise she gave coffee only for me.. We lied to his mom like we lied to the doctor that he accidentally got injured.. She worried.. But we consoled her..

After that deekshi dragged us to show the house.. I'm really tired by roaming his house.. It's really big than mine.. Atlast we reached garden.. There I saw white marigold flowers.. Actually it is my favorite flower.. I love to admire that flower.. I ran near there and smelting it.. Deekshi came near me "that's ur favorite.. Isn't it??" She asked..

I'm shocked how she knew about my favorite.. Because white marigold is not liked by everyone.. So how can she know about this.. I raised my brow questioning..

"Bhai told me" Saying this she winked at me..

I'm totally confused about the whole thing happening today...

Did rk loves me?? Rk cares about me?? Or is it all a coincidence?? Oh god!!

After that we all again rode in puru's car to my house.. They dropped me and I invite them..

My mom is friendly and easygoing so she didn't ask much about today's happenings.. Only she asked about rk how is he now.. We answered he is well.. And we chit chatted for sometime and puru and bulz went.. Then I went to my room.. My mobile popped up with 2 notification.. That's from rk and sultan..

Rk: I know you will be exhausted and confused.. But please don't stress urself too much.. Thanks for today.. Take rest babe..

Why is he sending me this now!! And what's the meaning in the word babe.. How can he call me like that!! But yet I kinda like that 🙄.. Oh no madhu!! Why r u always like this... Ok enough now see what idiot send..

Sultan: hi baby!! I know you are mad at me.. But remember one thing.. I'll never leave you.. I'll always love.. Think about me.. Take rest dreaming about me😉...

Arghhhh!!!! What the hell is this?? What he is thinking about me!!

They both are so annoying..

I have to avoid him!!

Ok madhu.. Coollllll!! Don't stress urself..

Wait is it the line which told by rk..😫🤦‍♀️

oh god.. Please save me!!

Fighting with my own thoughts.. I drifted off to sleep.. I didn't ate dinner because even my appetite lost with the thoughts of happening that day..

POV ends...

Puru's POV...

I asked abhi to take care of baby.. Then we dropped rk and madhu in their respective houses.. Then we drove the car to my house..

"Uhmm bulz!!.. I want to ask you one thing.." I asked while driving..

"What puru??" She asked back..

"Where is our engagement ring?🙄" I asked her seeing her fingers are empty..

Yes almost more than a week had passed after we confessed.. But I didn't asked her this.. But when I heard that her cousin Ashwin.. I don't know who he is.. But the way bulz reacted for his arrival makes me restless.. So I want to show him that she is already taken by me.. Because I didn't even see him in my engagement.. So I thought that how can he know about our marriage..

"Uhh!! Purab.. Actually It is in my room.. I thought that u didn't love me and saw that ur fingers r empty too.. That's why I put it in a safety box  in my room.. Why r u asking this suddenly puruu" She asked me...

"Nothing much.. Just asked.. Actually mine too I kept it in a safe place in my room.. Tomorrow I'll wear it.." I said hoping that she too will say she'll wear it..

But she said "it's ok puru.. Actually it's not a big deal.. Leave it.. I know u love me.. And u know I love u.. So no need in these kind of things" I nodded not knowing what to tell next..

"Hmm.. Munchkin!! Do u know how to cook aloo parathas.." I asked her..

I know how to cook but I don't know the recipes.. But in her case.. She knows recipes but she didn't even know how to on the stove.. And munchkin is the nickname which is given by me to her because she is cute like a munchkin cat isn't it😉..

"Yes my dear boo!! I know recipe very well" She said proudly..

Yes boo is a nickname for me which is given by her.. First I protested not to call me that because its sounds like ghost.. But she told that its a nickname for the boyfriend who is caring and understanding.. I didn't believe it.. But she show me the Google search.. So I allowed not only for that meaning but also she is so adorable when she calls me like that...

Then we reached my home.. We both started to make aloo parathas for baby.. Because she loves this very much.. My munchkin told me the recipe slowly.. I prepared  the dough.. But during preparing she sprinkled the flour in my face and I too did the same.. After playing enough with flour.. I rolled it and make a flat round like a chapatti.. After that I turn on the stove.. She came and insisted that she'll try to cook that.. I warned her.. But she is hell adamant.. So I lost.. She made the paratha but it's burnt🔥.. She smiled sheepishly showing her burnt aloo parathas..

I patted at her head and smiled.. Then I made 1 chappati.. She tasted it and shows me thumbs up👍 while enjoying my parotha.. I pulled my collar proudly and bend my head at her.. After making 2 parathas.. I called abhi.. Because it's getting late.. He told that his bike was repair.. After cutting the call.. Bulz asked me what happened.. I told her what abhi told.. She stood up like suddenly remembering something..

"Oh no boo!! Dadi will be worried about us.. I totally forgot it.. Ok do the rest.. Bye boo... See you!!" Saying this she kissed my cheek and went.. I smilingly touched my cheek where she kissed.. She is such a kid!!

Then I went to mom's room and feed her the parathas which I made.. She ate extra 1 paratha happily remembering baby's arrival.. She ate and slept peacefully.. Today is the first day that she sleeps so calm without any sleeping pills.. after sometime..  Baby and abhi came.. I insisted abhi to eat and I feed him 2 bites.. After that we chit chatted for sometime and he left and we both slept..

POV ends...

After 1 week.. (The day before culturals)

Abhi's POV...

Today is the last day to practice.. Because tomorrow is culturals.. So the practices are going in a full swing.. Rk also recovered from his hand injury after 3 days from that day.. Now there is perfect.. And I didn't see and talk with chashmish that often because of practices.. My only dream is to become a rock star.. And so much of legendary music director and musicians and movie director are invited for our cultural.. So I want to use this as a best chance.. Now the time is past 4 and I'm leaving college and driving to my home with bulz in my back..

We both refreshed after coming to our house.. We two r totally exhausted from the practices.. My hands are paining from playing the guitar and voice also become tired singing song and my whole body feels down dancing the half day.. And bulz also become exhausted today so we planned to watch a movie relaxed and munch some snacks..

We went to the home theater room and started the movie which we going to watch.. That's 'GHILLI' which is a tamil movie..

(Sorry guys I don't know much about Bollywood movies.. That's why I chose gilli, a tamil movie.. North indian readers can imagine any movie u like..)

In that movie, I love the relationship between the hero (vijay) and his sister.. I saw this movie when I miss bulz in past when she went abroad.. I imagine myself and bulz in that place and got relaxed whenever I miss bulz.. The movie is so good that I can watch infinity times.. I already watched it more than 60 times..

We both sat in sofa.. Bulz sat besides me leaning her head on my shoulder munching the chips..

Suddenly the current went off.. We can't see anything.. There is a silence which frightened bulz.. She clutched my shirt tightly.. I hold her hand and tried to search my phne to turn on flash light.. But the darkness is too much to search it..

*aaaaahhhhhhhhh*

Suddenly someone shouted behind us.. Bulz jumped in fear screaming😱.. I too become little scared but didn't showed it...

TO BE CONTINUED..

SO GUYS WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE SOMEONE WHO SHOUTED?? ANY GUESSES??

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT..

FEEL FREE TO SHARE YOUR OPINION AND REVIEW.. I'LL ACCEPT BOTH POSITIVE AS WELL AS NEGATIVE COMMENTS..

THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT...

BYE👋👋👋👋...

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

228K 35.5K 92
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
165K 3.8K 63
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
168K 6.6K 34
ထူးခြားထက် (Seme) ရွှေပုံ( Uke) Uke softဖြစ်တဲ့အပြင် intersex (ဒွိလိင်) ဖြစ်တာမို့ ကြိုက်မှဖတ်ကြပါနော် ကိုယ်ရဲ့ဒုတိယမြှောက်ficမို့ အမှားပါရင်ခွင့်လွှ...
27.5K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........