He can change~ Monty&Winston...

By XxUlquihime4LifeXx

originally posted on Quotev- Monty was abused his whole life by his father, and being raised by a drunk homop... More

Chapter 1; Revelation
Chapter 2: Realization
Chapter 4: You're starting to realize
Chapter 5; Nothing like stiring the pot
Chapter 6; Unravel the truth
Chapter 7: Warzone Part 1
Chapter 8- Warzone Part 2
Chapter 9- Bring on the justice
Chapter 10: Setting it up
Chapter 11: Despicable

Chapter 3; Judgement Call

1K 32 12
By XxUlquihime4LifeXx

Disclaimer- Hi guys welcome back to another chapter! Holy shit the final season was intense I am happy, depressed and disappointed all at once lol, but I did enjoy the season seeing Monty at least slightly feeling bad for what he did to Tyler but he didn't exactly get a full explanation of his behavior but I won't ramble on in case if you haven't watched it yet or finish but I definitely plan to write a couple more fanfics with Season 4 spoilers

But for this chapter we get to see Jordan Dean's backstory, while Winston is trying to prove Monty's innocence by clearing his name on his whereabouts on the night of Bryce's death and finally Monty gets a visit from Winston and a surprising visit! But let's get on with chapter!

Jordan Dean's backstory POV; Staring at numbed brusied fingers stained in my own blood, as my clean white shirt was ripped from shreds as my wife layed there cold, cover in stab wounds from the knife planted into her abdomen and chest over and over.

I never meant any harm.. I loved Mariana.. My best friend.. my wife.. before anything happened to her because of me, I remembered having a wonderful life with the one woman I love, hell I was going to have a family with her but betrayal strives it's greater virtue. She broke our trust, by sleeping with her best friend Devin from work, just like that, our love had been crushed like glass cutting deep within, she cut me fucking deep until it felt as if I was suffocating under my own breath.

But trust me when I tell you, I never intended to kill anyone, I was just a regular guy who got his heart broken, and along that, comes multiple sources of problems; Jealousy, Being psychotic, the loss of any sense of control. And I let it consume me over and over..

Those memories slurred inside my head as I heard her plead 'please don't do this.. I love you..' or 'it was an accident I promise I won't do it again I'll make it right..' but there was nothing she could ever do to make it right, it was fucked up forever I knew that. I knew that when I called her a 'Bitch or a dumb cunt' I never meant any harm but it was too late.. it was too late to save her and myself..

The next day she was confirmed dead and I let guilt eat away at me like an infecting virus until I had the guts the same week later to confess to what I did and perhaps you would say it was the worse thing to do, but in reality it was the best thing for me. I went to counseling here, managed to talk out my issues and my regrets, doing so helped me work on myself and I didn't regret it, how my journey came up to this point but I just wished I had been more understanding and now let myself kill the one person I loved most but it's over now, and life would move on for me.

Winston's POV; For the past hour I sat in Deputy Standall's office giving him most detail of where Monty was on the night Bryce died but most importantly what he was doing. I assured that he didn't need the full necessary details but enough to intake to prove his innocence "so Winston, it's correct that Monty was with you from Friday night into Sunday afternoon?" I nodded "And during this time, do you know if he said anything to Bryce? That would perhaps give him some idea to make others think he killed him..?" I thought for a moment. I knew that Monty would probably already be mad that I was trying to clear his name, listing his alibi but also more so annoyed that I would tell the truth about him talking to Bryce after the game.

"Yes"
"And do you think he would've killed him..?"
"No I don't.."
"Why do you think that?"
"Because, Both him and I knew that."

~Flashback to the night where Monty spent the Night at Winston's~

I didn't expect my words to effect him as much as they did. I tried to let him feeling the most comfortable but all it did was make him look at me with teary eyes "you can be around me, if you want." I said as his eyes never left mine, he immediately swallowed the lump in his throat as he nodded "O-Okay.." I gave him a slight smile as he still layed there with the same saddened expression, he then suddenly spoke "Why did you forgive me so easily..? Why not stay mad at me..? I would've deserved it."

"This again? Listen I forgave you because I wanted to, I thought you deserved a second chance, everybody does." He tried to urge up a smile but it wouldn't suppress from his lips "I know I've probably said this earlier, but I don't feel like I do.. I mean I've done horrible shit to people, I fucked up their lives and I-I don't want to do that to you.." I hesitated to touch him but I let myself press my hand to his cheek, at first I felt him grow tense from the sensation but much to my surprise he allowed the feeling to happen and I was happy that he didn't reject it. "Before I apoglized to you, I talked to Bryce, and I told him that I would take him out.. I threatened my own best friend.. my brother.. well I don't think he's any of those now.. god I'm such a shitty person.."

Monty wanted to hit himself but I caught his hand with my right. "Don't think like that, it's okay, you let your emotions get the best of you, that's nothing to worry about, your okay, your safe." His eyes fluttered through closed eyes as I stroked his face riding the darkness that would bare his own light.

~End of flashback~

In front of me were the documents from that same night, many pictures of Monty just sleeping in my bed while others were of us from the next day. He looked up at me as he slowly nodded his head "okay, I can take this as consideration that Montgomery De La Cruz didn't in fact killed Bryce Walker, just give me a few days to establish it with other cops I work with, but I do suspect to have the true answer on who killed him at some point." I quickly smiled as I stood near the door "understood, with that said is there a way where I can visit Monty?" He nodded as he directed me towards him.

Monty's POV;

I was actually surprised with getting an actual visitor, I mean after people hearing I was charged with Sexual Assault I wouldn't expect anyone to come at all.. after my dad's visit I gave up wanting anyone to visit.
They carried me to the metal table where Winston sat, I couldn't help but feel so happy and disappointed all at the same time. "You got 8 minutes" the guard said as he walked away and stood near the wall staring straight ahead "What are you doing here..?" I blurted out "I wanted to see you.." "Why would you want to? Didn't you hear about what I did..?" He nodded "yes I know that you raped someone, is that the thing you were talking about, the terrible shit you did.."

I bowed my head in shame as I nodded, "yes" I felt a lump in my throat appear as my breath became shaked "can I ask you? Why did you do it..?"

"I don't know, I was angry, he cost our season, and I felt the rage consume me to a point where my actions became irrational, the fear and anger just took over and cost me to spiral.. I just lost myself completey.. And I know I am not able to change it even if I wanted to.." Winston held his hands in place as he met my gaze "did you regret what you did?"

"Yes, I'm fucked up I know that, but if I could take it back I would.." he smiled a little "good, I'm glad that you do, listen Monty I've got news about your charges- I talked to the deputy and I may have slightly convinced him to drop the murder charges since I've provide real evidence that you didn't kill Bryce" my eyes widened "Why the fuck did you do that for me?"

"Because I wanted to, plus you didn't deserve to be pinned for a crime you never committed."
"But I would've honestly deserved it."
"Maybe so, but I care about you"
"You shouldn't, I'm not good for you"
"I know, but people can change."
"You really think that's possible?"
"Can be, if you make the effort."

I smiled a little as my eyes watched his, as his hand touched mind "I want to change but not for myself, maybe that's one reason.." he looked at me confused but still had that kind-hearted smile that he had on his lips "then what's the other reason..?" "Because of you." Winston smiled as my eyes fluttered in awe as I stared at him

"Okay."
"Okay"
"I'll do what my friend in here is doing, I'll talk to some lousy consular and figure my shit out, just promise one thing Winston"
"Anything."

I felt myself become more vulnerable and needy for someone I barley knew but was willing to let me stay a couple nights with, who didn't judge me, who understood me even when I gave him no reason to. All I knew was I couldn't lose the only decent person in my life

"Don't ever give up on me, please Winston" a small tear slid down my cheek but was only visable so I could see it, for a moment I hesitated at my own feelings until I heard him speak "I promise I won't, I'll never leave your side Monty." Gulping I set my hand over his for the last two minutes  and for those two minutes I felt happier than I should, eventually he had to leave but I felt good knowing that I had him by my side during this shit. As I was about to head back to my cell I heard the foot stomps of the guard behind me "hold on there's someone else who wants to see you."

As the guard disappeared, I felt my eyes widened a little at who was standing in front of me "Monty.." "Tyler..?"

A/N- Cliffhanger lol I hoped you guys liked it I definitely wanted to express more emotions for Monty so that's why he was more surprised and showed happiness which I liked so let me know your thoughts😊 until next time guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 2.2K 21
I don't deal well when I'm pissed sometimes I'll punch a wall, thats weird isn't? Bad start anyway my parents are abusive and aren't the parents some...
999 103 51
Feeling like she has to prove herself to her co-workers, Happy decides to jump at an opportunity to write an article for a famous company. Little doe...
56.8K 1.3K 62
He cleared his throat, tucking both hands in his front pocket, "Um, Look, I understand if you hate me or whatever but-" I shot my eyes at him, "I co...
92.5K 3.3K 21
Amelia's life is a series of beatings and abuse from her older brother Connar. She's got her whole life in front of her.... That is, if she can survi...