Moonlight Heroes: Tokoyami x...

By BlueFireSunMoon

(Y/n) (L/n) was just an ordinary quirkless girl. Kind-hearted and lovable by all. That is until she got her... More

Story Line
Prologue: The Begininng
Chapter 1: Side-Tracked
Chapter 2: The Conversation
Chapter 3: Unexpected Visit
Chapter 4: Hard Work Paid Off
Chapter 5: New Beginnings
Chapter 6: Class 1-A and a Raven?
Chapter 7: New Friends and What Feeling?
Chapter 8: Working out with a Friend
Chapter 9: Training Tactics
Chapter 10: The Girls and Another Boy
Chapter 11: Oh no
Chapter 12: A Heart-to-Heart Moment
Chapter 13: First Day Complete!
Chapter 14: "Womanly" Actions and Tasks
Chapter 15: New Companions
Chapter 16: Text, Talk, and Hanging Out
A/n
Chapter 17: A Gift from Brother
Chapter 18: A Demon Problem
Chapter 19: The Voice inside Your Head. . .
Chapter 20: Comfort and. . . A Kiss?
Chapter 21: Ground Beta
Costume Information
Chapter 22: Apoligies and Team Matches
Chapter 23: Your Fight - Pt. 1
!Authors Note!
Chapter 25: Your Fight - Pt. 3
Chapter 26: Recovery
Chapter 27: Class Rep and Jealousy?
Chapter 28: An Unplesant Welcome
Chapter 29: When Villains Attack
Chapter 30: Keeping the Danger Within
Previews: The Beginning of the End
Chapter 31: A memorable healing

Chapter 24: Your Fight - Pt. 2

1.2K 52 21
By BlueFireSunMoon

A/n: Cursing, death threats, flashbacks, and fighting.

You laughed as you saw Bakugou struggling to get out of the metal net. He kept thrashing and yelling curse words at you, but you simply looked down at your hand which held a small detonator with a red button.

Your eyes then glance over at the wall across from Bakugou, your eyes saw the same circular device that you had stuck on the wall a few minutes ago.

Right before your little fight with Bakugou, you made a circular device and a detonator, which was in fact a net trap, and placed it on the wall. It blended in perfectly with the shadows so that's why you placed it there. In addition, that's why you counted how many corners you turned and hallways you ran through. The only thing that was missing was someone to capture.

You walked over to Bakugou, as he continued to struggle against the metal net, and kneel down in front of him. Where he shot you a death glare but you didn't really care.

"YOU BITCH! WHEN I GET OUTTA HERE, You're GONNA REGRET THE DAY YOU WERE BORN!"

Looking down at his body, you already saw the metal tightening against him. Plus, it wasn't coming off anytime soon since the ends of the net had arrows and the arrows were penetrated deep into the wall by now. So Bakugou wasn't getting out of that net off in a while.

"I'd stop struggling if I were you. The more you struggle the tighter the net gets. But not enough to hurt you. The metal is also resistant to any element abilities, that includes explosions, so there's no point in using your quirk."

'(Y/n). We located the bomb. It's in the middle of the sixth floor.' - Dawn

'There's also four people surrounding it. But the bomb is already heavily guarded.' -Lionheart

"How heavily guarded?" I said out loud while standing up. Seeing Bakugou give me a questioning glance and continue to struggle.

'The bomb has strips of tape around it, as well as a bunch of weird purple balls on the floor.' - Flametail

'One of them even barricaded the door with chains.' - Blossom

"Thanks for the info guys, I appreciate it."

Facing Bakugou again, he was still struggling but he was making little effort now. He looked tired out but still had a glint of fire in his eyes.

"Looks like I don't need to interrogate you after all. I already know where the bomb is hidden and the defenses your teammates have. So I would appreciate it if you stay here," I said sarcastically, earning a scowl in return.

I turned around and was about to run towards the staircase but then Bakugou interrupted me by saying something that made my heart stop.

"Whatever! You're just as worthless as the rest of those damn extras! Demon!"

Stopping in your steps, you felt your eyes darken and your hands clench into fists. Swinging your head back at him, you gave a menacing growl and death glare at him.

"What did you just call me. . ."

"Tch. Don't go fucking blaming me demon. I'm just reading what it says on your damn back."

Your eyes widen at his words and you couldn't deal with this now, so you ran away from him. Ignoring his curse words and threats, you turned the corner, ran up the stairs, and stopped after turning another corner.

Lifting your hand up, you used your water to take a look at your back. Which was covered in debris and dirt, but foreshore saw the words 'Demon' written across your back. But what shook you to the core, was that it was scared on your back and bleeding.

That's when your head suddenly started to hurt and the ringing in your ears were back. Quickly bringing a hand up, your hands grabbed both the sides of your head but doing so, you couldn't control your water any more. So when you heard a loud splash coming from behind you, you just ignored it.

Tightly shutting your eyes, you continued to grab your head in vain but the pain wasn't easing down soon. Then, a flash of white entered your mind and everything went blank. That is. . .

"Hope you like your new scars demon!"

When you heard (B/n) voice in the back of your head. Their voice coming back to haunt you as you remembered the fights and the insults.

~ ~ ~ ~

"You're nothing but a demon! Why can't you get that through your dumbass mind!"

The female, also to be known as (B/n), growled as they harshly grabbed you by the throat and threw you to the ground. Causing your cheek to scrap against the dirty concrete.

As you continued to lay on the ground, you watched from the corner of your eye as (B/n) signaled the others to join in. Which they gladly did since they had a smirk on their lips and you heard them crack their knuckles.

But even though you were still conscious, you couldn't pick a fight with them since they always got away with it. So, you laid your head back down and let another beating come to you.

~ ~ ~ ~

You were casually walking to an empty table in the corner of your cafeteria, when (B/n) decided to show up and flip your tray up. Making it fly up in the air and fall back down onto your uniform.

Hearing the snickers coming throughout the entire cafeteria and felt the harsh stairs on you, you knew that nobody was coming to help you.

So you casually knelt down and started picking up the scraps of food that were utterly wasted.

~ ~ ~ ~

SLASH!

Pulling your hand back, you looked down to see a large cut across your stomach. But even though it was bleeding, it wasn't that deep.

"Just think of this cut as a warning. That if you ever stand up against us again, you'll get another. See you later DEMON!"

Yelling the word "demon" in my ear, I flinched away from both the pain and the loudness of (B/n) voice. Glancing over at them and their group, you watched as how they exited the alleyway and into the public space.

Looking down at the gash across your stomach, you just brought your bag in front of you and took out a roll of bandages. Getting ready to cover the cut.

~ ~ ~ ~

You subconsciously took off your gloves on your hands since it was starting to get hot. You threw them to the ground and your hands clenched into a fist, where your knuckles turned white. Where previous visions started flooding your mind.

"It seems the principal finally notices she's a demon and she shouldn't even be allowed in this school anymore."

"Look the demons back."

"She's not special! She's a demon!"

"Good to see you . . . demon."

"Or what. . . demon? You're just the same in middle school. Pathetic. . . Evil. . . Alone~. . ."

"What? Afraid people will find out who you really are? To find out that you're actually a. . . Demon?"

"Hey Demon!!"

"You should really go back to hell. No one would even know that you're gone. You'd just be another problem that would be fixed."

"Why don't you just kill yourself already?"

"You don't belong here."

"Just die already."

"Your truly are demon."

"She's weak anyway to put up a fight. Come on guys, we got better things to do than talk with a demon."

"Well~ If it isn't our little demon 'friend'. Care to explain why you're still here instead of the hellhole you came from?"

"Now, let's have some fun. Just like old times demon~"

"Go ahead and scream demon. No one can hear you anyway. After all, why would anyone come and help your weak ass."

"Your worthless!"

"Pathetic!"

"Utterly useless!"

"You don't belong here!"

"So why don't you just go kill yourself and disappear already!"

"Go back to hell!"

"Demon!"

Having enough of this, you let out an ear-splitting scream while you punched the wall as hard as you can. Creating a huge crack in the wall as it went all the way up to the ceiling.

Letting out labored breaths, you pulled back your hand and saw your knuckles bleeding. You tried stretching your fingers out, but when you looked at your palms and saw drips of blood coming out.

Loosening the grip on your hand, you hadn't realized that you used your claws when clenching your fists together. Where your claws had managed to break through your skin, making the inside of your palm bleed.

Shaking your head, you let out a sigh before bending down and picking up your gloves. One by one, you put on your gloves again and looked at your clothed hands. Where the fabric was thick enough so the blood wasn't able to bleed through.

'(Y/n). Incoming report. One of the defenders said there are only ten minutes left. And the same boy in armor returned back into base. All of them seem to be waiting for you to show up.' - Storm

"Got it, I'll be there in a minute."

Letting out a sigh, you pushed the thoughts of (B/n) and your bullies out of your head and tried focusing on your training. Fixing your scope and gloves, making sure they are secured, you continued your way towards the sixth level.

But since you weren't really in a good mood, you decided to make an interesting appearance to make you feel better.

Where your appearance could possibly shock your classmates since they didn't know that you could not only change one part of your body part. But you could. . .

Actually change into a full animal.

(Third POV)
As (Y/n) was heading up the stairs, the villain team was still on high alert and was constantly patrolling around the bomb. Nevertheless, all of them couldn't help but sit around as boredom got to them slowly.

Yaoyorozu and Iida were still cautious and were constantly checking their surroundings. Kirishima was standing beside Uraraka while she was sitting on top of a crate. Sero was casually sitting on top of the bomb and drawing pictures with his finger. Mineta was bored and was leaning against a wall with drool dripping down his mouth.

Everything was quiet and none of them were just waiting for time to run out. However, this peaceful silence was interrupted by a scream echoing through the halls and vents. Setting all of them onto high alert and waking Mineta up.

"What the heck was that?" Sero asked, jumping down from his position.

"I don't know but I think that was (Y/n). I mean no one else is out there besides her and Bakugou right?" Uraraka stated.

"Uraraka may be right. That has to be (Y/n)." Yaoyorozu claimed, readying her quirk just in case.

"Bakugou. Bakugou where are you?" Iida tried communicating to Bakugou.

"Iida just face it. Bakugou's not going to pick up what's so ever. He's not even going to try and ask us for back up if he gets in trouble," Sero says, standing beside Kirishima.

"Nah. Bakugou would try and at least make an effort to inform us about (Y/n)-" Kirishima was interrupted by a familiar angry voice coming on.

"Shitty Hair! Four eyes! Any of you damn extras hear me!?"

"Bakugou! What's up-" Kirishima casually started.

"Shut up and listen Shitty Hair! As well as any of you extras listening! That bitch managed to capture me, and she's heading straight towards that damn weapon!"

"What! how?!" Sero exclaimed through the earpiece.

"Don't ask any fucking questions elbows! I don't know how the fuck she knows where that weapon is, but that bitch is coming for it!"

"Do you know which way she went Bakugou," Iida asked.

"How the fuck should I know Four eyes! She probably went either to the west or east entrance!"

"Thanks for the information Bakubro!" Kirishima commented.

"Shut up and one of you extras come down and fucking get me out of this damn trap!"

"On my way! The rest of you, guard the weapon!" Iida yelled before sprinting out the room.

"Okay everyone! Get into positions before (Y/n)-" Yaoyorozu started but was interrupted.

SLASH!

CLANG!

Everyone froze in fear and stopped what they were doing. They watched as the chains fell off the door and land on the floor. Then the door was suddenly pushed open with a large amount of force.

Yaoyorozu quickly created a staff for herself and Uraraka. While both Mineta and Sero got ready to launch their attacks. Leaving Kirishima to step forward and ready his arms.

Even though there was light in the room and the doorway was wide open, the hallway was pitch black. None of them could see beyond the door frame. Then, all of a sudden, they all heard something coming towards them.

Clink.

.

Clink.

.

Clink.

.

Clink.

All of them were confused by what they were hearing. None of them heard anything like it. But some of them thought it almost sounded like chains being dragged and dropped against concrete. Or somewhat similar to that.

Clink.

.

Clink.

With each clink, they could hear it coming closer and getting louder. So they readied themselves just in case, their eyes still on the dark hallway.

Clink.

.

Clink.

.

Clink.

Then, that's when they saw it. For a second, they saw something reflect off the ground, then they saw it get brighter and bigger.

Clink.

.

Clink.

.

Clink.

.

.

.

Then it stopped. The small clinks against the concrete were quiet and now they were able to see a silhouette in the darkness. Beneath them, they saw the same shiny speck, but they realized it was the reflected light coming off from a shiny piece of metal.

But they kept their attention on the silhouette that was hiding in the shadows. Then, they saw a pair of (e/c) eyes open and stare right at them. Causing chills to go throughout their entire bodies.

"I have to say, villains, sending out your strongest member to stop me was indeed a challenge." All of them got chills just by hearing your voice which was laced in seriousness.

"However, I still managed to capture him and find the weapon. So why don't we skip the formalities and let's get right into business shall we?" Everyone readied themselves, just in case you suddenly jumped into action.

"I'm going to give you guys two options. One: you could either surrender now and come with me peacefully to end this foolishness. Or two: where the result of this can be solved by an unfriendly manner, I would highly recommend the first option. So what's it going to be villains?"

All of them lowered their guard for a bit and looked at each other. Some of them giving confused stares or simply giving plain looks at each other.

Being carefully and taking precautions, Kirishima only took a few steps forward before stopping. Making his teammates, including (Y/n), question his actions.

(Y/n) watched curiously as her classmate reluctantly stepped forward, but stopped about ten feet away from her. She raised one of her eyebrows and carefully stayed back in the darkness. Not taking a chance to reveal herself just yet.

Then, Kirishima suddenly looked up and gave his shark tooth smile towards (Y/n). While doing so, he hardened his arms and did his signature move. Which was him bringing his arms forward and punching his fists together. Creating a loud clang when his fists met.

"We'll never surrender to you hero. You'll have to go through us in order to get to our bomb!" Kirishima claimed, getting into a fighting stance.

(Y/n) seemed amused by his sudden action and let out a small huff. But when she looked back up, her eyes observed how Sero stepped forward and stood beside Kirishima.

"Yeah! You'll never be able to beat all of us at once!" Sero exclaimed while readying his elbows.

(Y/n)'s watched as how he confidently stood beside his ally. Where you saw Kirishima give Sero a smirk before returning his attention back to you. Then from the corner of your eye, you also saw Yaoyorozu, Uraraka, and Mineta walk forward. Well, Yaoyorozu and Uraraka at least walked forward without fear, while Mineta looked paranoid.

"As long as us villains stick together, we'll be able to take you down hero!" Yaoyorozu said, staring back at Uraraka, where she held onto her staff and gave a slight nod to her before glancing back at (Y/n).

However, even though (Y/n) liked seeing all of them work together, she still had to finish her training before time runs out. So she did the only thing worth saying at this point.

"Very well, villains. . ."

The 'villains' watched as your glowing (e/c) pupils darted down to the floor and they heard the same clink sounds of the metal.

"However. . ."

(Y/n)'s eyes darted back up at them as her eyes had a fire in them. Her eyes examined each of her opponents, where they suddenly lowered their guard, (Y/n) secretly pinpointing their weak spots.

"I guess that means I'm going to have to. . ."

All of them looked forwards, but their eyes widen when they saw something else glowing in the dark.

"Take you by force!"

Everyone's eyes widen, including those in the monitor room, when they suddenly saw knives being launched at the villain group.

(Y/n POV)
Quick as a flash, I swung my hand out and launched a handful of kunai knives at my opponents. Seeing how each of them would handle a sudden attack like this.

I saw Sero quickly launch himself up to the roof by shooting a piece of tape out, the knives barely missing him by an inch. Then I saw Yaoyorozu using her quirk to create a shield, making the knives bounce off the metal and leaving her unharmed. Uraraka seemed to surprise me the most since she was able to avoid it by pressing her fingertips together and making her float up, only to have the knives penetrate the pillar behind her instead. Mineta, being the wimp he was, freaked out and hid behind a pillar. However, I glanced over at Kirishima, where he confidently stood and quickly hardened his chest and arms. The knives not even scratching him and just bouncing right off him.

Before I could even send out another wave of knives, my eyes widened when I suddenly saw Kirishima rush forward, where a confident smirk was plastered on his face as he pulled one of his arms back for a punch.

Glancing over at the others, everything seemed to have gone in slow motion. My eyes wandered over to Sero, where he pushed his elbow forward and launched a piece of tape at me. Then, Uraraka seemed to have lowered herself to the ground and was standing beside Yaoyorozu, where she stood in a defensive position. As for Mineta, my eyes watched as he peeked around the corner of the pillar and I heard him let out a relaxed sigh.

Returning my gaze back to Kirishima, he was now only a couple feet away from me and Sero's tape was a little way behind him. However, little did any of them know, I still had the upper hand.

Carefully taking a few steps back, I closed my glowing (e/c) eyes as I used my physic ability to calculate their movements. Without any of them knowing that I also used my accuracy, by the help of my spirit guides, to pinpoint their weaknesses as well.

So after a few seconds, after analyzing Kirishima's movements, the pace of Sero's tape, locating the exact distance between the others, where each of them are standing, how they are protecting themselves, that's when I started to get serious.

Slowly opening my now glowing blue eyes, Kirishima was now only a few feet away from me and Sero's tape was quickly following as well. However, they didn't notice how big of a gap they had created for me, that was in the center of where everyone was standing.

"NOT SO COCKY NOW HUH HERO!!!"

Before Kirishima could land a punch on me or even before Sero's tape reached me, I simply turned my entire body into smoke and fazed through the ground. Where my disfigured body was nothing but smoke and a pair of glowing blue eyes, I amusingly watched from below, as Kirishima's eyes widen, and he came to a stop. Where Sero's tape caught nothing but stuck against the concrete wall I was standing in front of.

Waving my smoky hand up, I brought a wall of concrete up and blocked the entrance I was standing at. Then, I floated over to the middle of where they were standing and turned off my quirk. Making me launch out of the ground.

But when I did launch myself up, I caught everyone's expression when I did so. All of them had a look of surprise. Indeed it was surprising, especially after what just happened, but I don't think it was the jump I made that surprised them.

Because I think, it was just simply what I transformed into.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 5.9K 33
There's a new student at UA high school in the hero class (Y/N) She's a shy girl at the start but suddenly class 1-A learns that y/n is not the girl...
305K 6.9K 50
"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?!" "𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥, 𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬, 𝐬𝐩𝐢...
298K 11.6K 35
[Completed] - (Y/n) is the oh-so-very lucky teenager who gets to experience life as a hero at the prestige hero's academy: UA high school. One littl...
17.8K 967 49
𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐤, 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛...