!Authors Note!

Hello my fellow readers!

I noticed that this book has gotten a lot of likes and votes over the last couple of months. I just really wanted to say that I appreciate the reads, the votes, and the comments. It really brought me joy reading the comments especially during a time like this.

Now on to business, based on how I haven't been updating and this book really got a lot of praise, I won't be discontinuing. I really like to write and the fact that I rarely see xreader books about Tokoyami, and the fact that I'm also a simp for him means that I'll still be writing.

However, since I'm still in high school and I'm currently taking online classes, means that I'll be going on and off on this book. Especially since I have to work on homework every week besides the weekends. Don't worry, I still have inspiration and tons of scenes for this book. I'll publish some chapters here and there, and who knows, I'll probably start an orginal book written by me.

But please understand that I don't plan on giving up on this book. After all, some people like Tokoyami as a comfort character as well as some others right? Because I know I do!

Anyway, please be patient and hopefully you guys enjoy the next couple of chapters. Sorry for the delay again.

P.S. I might even do some artwork based on some scenes and I'll be making a couple of changes to past chapters as well. Just saying. <3

~Midnight Sun~