Rock of steele

By HaleyMoss

Ella is just a normal semi popular girl by the sports she plays,living in Jasper ,Nevada with her best frien... More

Chapter 1 Darkness Rising's
Chapter 2 Masters and Students
Chapter 3 Scrapheap
Chapter 4 ConJob
Chapter 5 Convoy
Chapter 6 Deus Ex Machina
Chapter 7 Speed Metal
Chapter 8 Predatory
Chapter 9 Sick Mind
Chapter 10 Out of his head
Chapter 11 Shadowzone
Chapter 12 Operation: Breakdown
Chapter 13 Crisscross
Chapter 15 Rock Bottom
Chapter 16 Partners
Chapter 17 T.M.I
Chapter 18 Stronger, Faster
Chapter 19 One Shall Fall
Chapter 20 One shall fall part 1
Chapter 21 One Shall Fall Part 2
Chapter 22 One Shall Fall Part 3

Chapter 14 Metal Attraction

1.1K 28 5
By HaleyMoss

Ella P.O.V.

Today was better then it has been, knowing that I will always have my grandma with me wherever I am.Thankfully today was saturday and I didnt have to deal school besides the two days of homework I have. The teacher's told my parents I could as long as I want to finish it. Knowing me I'll have it done before monday. It's time to go back to base. I into the bathroom and straighten my hair and put on a little make up. I walked over to my closet, got out a pair of jeans and put them on with a black tank top with a grey sparkle tank top to go over it, also my blue and black high top DC's. I grabbed my back pack with extra clothes just in case, my phone and wallet. I walked out of my room and hit Miko's door with my flattened hand and said "hurry up Miko Magnus and I are going to be you to bed if you dont hurry up, I know your in there." I heard shuffling and then she said "no way dude I"m about to walk out the door." haha yeah right. "No your not Miko your still in bed, see ya on the road..if you can catch us or keep up." I told her as I walked down stair. I walked out the door and into Magnus's passenger door.

"Goodmorning Ella how are you doing?" Magnus asked me. "I"m doing better Magnus how are you?" I asked. "I'm good I was just worried about you. I had never seen you leaked lubercant out of your optics." Magnus said. "Oh Magnus its called tears or crying. It only happens in times of sadness." I told him. "oh I see. I do not like when you do this crying, it makes me feel like I cant do anything to help you." Magnus said. "It's okay I'm just glad that you stayed with me and comforted me, that's all you could do and all that I needed." I told him. "we'll then your welcome." Magnus said. Once we arrived at base I saw that Jack and Arcee were already there. Psh. Early Birds. Ratchet was doing something on the computer as always.  I didnt see Optimus though. Once I hopped out, Magnus transformed. H-O-T! Hot!

"Arcee, Ultra Magnus, a vechiclure form is approaching." Ratchet said. We all focused on the huge computer screen. "Decepticon?" Arcee asked. As the car became more focused on the screen Jack huffed and said "mom". "Again?" Arcee asked amused. "she worries." Jack stated.  As we all saw Jack's mom June pull up she gets out of the car and says "Hi Hunny." to Jack. "um Hi." Jack says and June gives him a hug. "I finished my shift early at the hospital so I thought I would swing by. good to see you again doctor." June says to Jack and turned and said to Ratchet. Ratchet just nodded his head in her direction. "Arcee, Ultra Magnus, Ella." She always says to us. Magnus and Arcee nodded while I just waved. "So where is Optimus?" June asked. huh I wonder why? "On a scouting mission with Bumble Bee. Sorry to disappoint." Ratchet told her. "and I wore heels and everything." June said. OMG. did she just? Oh no she didnt. I looked up at Magnus who had the expression of 'hey your dating a autobot why cant she?'. I guess he does have me there. "Mom?!" Jack exclaimed.

"That's odd, that's an extreme magnetic flux for any planet." Ratchet said. None of us said anything as to we just thought Ratchet was talking to himself again. Then I saw Bulkhead drive in with Miko and Raph in two. I saw them get out laughing and saying "Did you see him on that last turn? Bulkhead is an animal." Miko said. As her and Raph did this monster claw like thing. Then I saw them stop as they say June. I saw Miko's lips moving but I couldnt hear a word she said. "so miko you decided to show up and except that the second biggest bot here beat your tail pipe to base?" I asked her. "hey we werent racing we had to pick up Raph, but next time game on!" Miko said. I just laughed. "dont worry misses Darby we were wearing seatbelts." Raph told June. "I'm sure you were Raphael, Hi Miko how's school going?" June asked Miko. "Why? what did you hear?" Miko asked getting all scared. "Let's do this thing Jack. " Arcee said to Jack. "what thing?can I help?" I aksed. "Sure why not." Arcee said. I fist pumped into the air, following Arcee. Magnus still just stood there. "But I just got here I brought sandwhiches." June said to Jack. "Ooh Sanwhiches can I have one?" Miko asked. Both June and Jack ignored her. "uh look mom I really need to help Arcee update her tracking system." Jack told his mom. "we'll just be careful." June said. "There's nothing to be carful about. It's a routine diganostic." Arcee said.

"Are you sure that you need Jack or Ella for that?" June asked. I was walking behind Arcee when she just stopped. I had to stop or I was going to run right into the back of her pedes. "uh" Arcee huffed out. "uh oh" Bulkhead said." Bulkhead I need you to go out into the field to investigate a magnetic disturbstance." Ratchet said. "cool. I'll go with you dude." Miko said as she ran torwards the ground bridge. Bulkhead stopped her by putting a hand out infront of her and saying "whoa.Stay put Miko."

Miko huffed and walked over to where June and Raph were standing. I was standing a little to the side of Arcee. "and why arent you going with him?" June asked Miko. "someone thinks it's not safe." Miko told June. Seriously June is about to go over bored on this. "But it's safe for Jack and Ella to go with Arcee?" June asked. "Mom totally different." Jack told his mom. "Oh how?" June asked. As Jack and June were talking Miko and I got closer to the ground bridge. "Mom knows best Jack.Wait up Bukhead I'm going with." Arcee said. They both went througth the ground bridge as we did after them.

Once we all were through the ground bridge Miko and I followed quitely behind Bulkhead and Arcee. "dont take it personally Arcee. Jack's mother is just protective." Bulkhead told Arcee. "We'll I protected her son for weeks before she ever had a clue. Suddenly she wakes up to realty and I'm not enought." Arcee told Bulkhead. "No kidding." Miko and I say at the same time. Then Bulkhead and Arcee turn towards us. "cant we ban her from the base?" Miko asked. We'll I wasnt going to go as far as say that, but June could lighten up a bit.

"Miko, Ella, how did you?" Bulkhead went to ask but Arcee commed base saying "I'm going to need a bridge." Both Miko and I ran forward, I put my hands up while Miko said " No wait, dont send us back to hilocopter mom. It's just we miss the way things were." Arcee looked at us and then at Bulkhead "Scratch that Ratchet, it's only recon. tell Magnus Ella is safe with us." Arcee told Ratchet from the com link. "Their safe with us." Arcee said. She turned and started walking while Bulkhead picked us up and set us on either side of his shoulders. "Saweet, crank up track seven bulk." Miko said. Track seven? This cant be good. "Track seven?" Arcee asked. Then bulkhead turns on this loud music that I know is Miko's style. I cover my ears. "Dont you think that's a little loud for recon?" Arcee asked. Bulkhead turned off the music while Miko said "Awe." Then sat back down from her rocking out. "Thank you Arcee." I said. Miko just gave me one of her famous glares. "a scout should be silent but deadly." Arcee said. omg. I was trying to hard to keep from laughing but when Miko, Bulkhead and I all laughed at each other I couldnt help but bust out laughing.

Arcee rose her eyebrow at us and said "what?" "Silent but deadly means something completely different on earth." Bulkhead said. "Like what?" Arcee asked. "well basically when a human farts and it's silent it's usualy deadly as in it stinks bad." I told Arcee. Arcee just stared at me, but then she said "oh gross, grow up." She must have looked it up. "bulk le'ts get out recon on." Miko said. As bulkhead went infront of Arcee. "but I always take point." Arcee whined. "yeah but Miko likes to be infront so that she can see." Bulkhead told her. "no matter where I turn I'm the third wheel, well in this case the  fourth wheel." Arcee said. "hey bulk, can you put me on Arcee's shoulder?" I asked. Bulkhead nodded as he put me on her shoulder. Arcee just looked at me funny. "I'll be the third wheel with you Arcee." I told her. "Thanks Ella." She told me.

We all walked till we came to a cliff but not a high one when Bulkhead said "hmm look's like Ratchet's magnetic flu is coming from-" Bulkhead didnt finish his sentence since we saw Breakdown and some spider looking robot duking it out. "Arachnid." Arcee said while making a fist. Looks like this Arachnid stole Arcee's blocks  in kindergarten. We'll if they even had kindergarten."and breakdown both of your arch enemy's.and their smashing it up." Miko said. ah I get it now. and indeed they were smashing it out. "Over that." Bulkhead said. "The source of the magnetic disturbstance." Arcee said. "Alright what's the plan?" Miko said. "yeah what she said." I said. Bulkhead and Arcee looked at us before putting us down behind these big rocks. "Miko dont move. I mean it. Ella please dont move either or the commander will have my tailpipe." Bulkhead told us. I nodded but Miko just said "awe." while she crossed her arms across her chest.

I watched Arcee shoot the Magnetic device away from Arachnid. Arachnid turned towards Arcee and said "Arcee, and look you brought a new partner for me to snuff." Oh that overgrown metal trash can excuse for a spider is going down! I saw Bulkhead launch Arcee into the air towards Arachnid. Arcee came in blaster's a blazin. I saw breakdown head for Arcee but Arachnid got infront him and said something. Then breakdown got a smack to the face from bulkhead. Go bulkhead!  Bulkhead and Arcee were back to back when Miko said. "whoa their good togather."  I nodded my head. "smack down for the scrapbook." Miko said as she pulled out her phone and took some snaps.

I saw Arcee knock Arachnid so hard that she smashed into breakdown, knocking them both down. Breakdown then picked up the magnetic device and pushed a button making it glow a light orange. "do you even know what that does?" Arachnid asked him. "It isnt a toy." she said as she ran away. Arcee started to shoot at her and go after her. Then I saw Miko's phone go towards breakdown and her say "hey". I tried to grab it but I couldnt. Soon Arcee and Bulkhead started being dragged towards breakdown. It was the magnetic device. Soon Arcee and Bulkhead were lifted into the air and blasted backwards into rocks. Miko and I ran towards them. We saw Bulkhead but no sign of Arcee.

"Bulkhead the cons are getting away. hey there's my phone. it's stuck." Miko said. "where's Arcee?" Bulkhead asked. "uh why dont  you just marry her." Miko exclaimed. "jealous miko?" I teased her. She just rolled her eyes at me. "I'm right behind you." I hears Arcee say,but I dont see Arcee. "where?" bulkhead asked. "Let's just say she's got your back." Miko said. "what are you talking about Miko?" I asked.  Bulkhead turned and then I saw what Miko was talking about. Arcee and Bulkhead were stuck back to back to each other. Arcee tried to get free then finally said "Scrap."

Miko and I tried pulling on Arcee's pede to see if we could pull them apart. Only we just werent strong or big enough. "you've been magnatized? Together?" Ratchet said through the com link. "uh their practically inseperable." Miko said. "and the device that did this is on it's way to megatron." Bulkhead said. "a pollairty gauntlet,septively simple but diaballical equasion." Ratchet said. "Just tell me you can unhitch us Ratchet." Arcee said. wow they were do sound married. "it may be a residdenlant charge that is causeing your currant attraction." Ratchet said. "hahha Ratchet did you just make a joke?" I asked. "no I did not Ella." Ratchet said back to me. I just frowned. "fine then you old doc bot." I told him. "I am not old and dont call me doc." Ratchet said."their not attracted to each other." Miko said. ha and she said she's not jealous. Liar, Liar pants on fire. "but our best option is to get the gauntlet back to reverse the effect on you two." Ratchet said. Ratchet was saying something but I wasnt listening. I was trying to come up with a plan. "Saweet I'll take point." I heard Miko say. "not this itme kid." Arcee said. "but you said." Miko tried. "that was recon, this is war. I'm not risking your life justt so you can hit your daily adreniline quota. Ratchet Ella and Miko need a bridge." Arcee said. "coming up." Ratchet said. "uh you think Jack's mom is bad you sound just like her." Miko said. oh boy.

Soon a ground bridge opened up and Miko and I went right through. "cmon Miko you got to go on recon and take snaps of some action. we cant fight giant bots you know that we will get hurt. what do you think bulkhead would think if you got hurt?" I told and asked Miko." that he would be blaming himself if I got hurt." Miko said with her head hanging low. I patted her on the back as we were back at the base. Miko went up the stairs to sit on the couch while I walked down the hall towards Magnus's room. I saw him sitting at his desk, so I quietly snuck under his desk by his pedes. I found a rock in my shoe and decided to see if I could fool him. I took out the rock and pulled my arm back as back as it would go and threw the rock out into the hallways. It made a small clank aganist the wall. I guess Magnus noticed I saw his legs get up from the desk and walk into the hallway. I then went over to this berth and tried to climb up it but it was too tall. I was still trying to climb up it when I heard Magnus say" Ella what are you doing and when did you get in here?" He saw me struggling so he helped me onto his berth. I sat with my legs crossed then I said. "oh when you were sitting in your desk, I threw the rock that made that noise that you went to go and check out." I told him. "oh Ella what am I going to do with you." Magnus said. "well you could let me put a tv in here and us watch a movie." I told him. "how would you do it?" Magnus asked. "well I could ask my parents to buy and big one and have my dad install it in your room." I told him. "oh I see." Magnus said.

 I was just about to say something else when I heard the ground bridge sound. wow Arcee and Bulkhead done already? "hey let's go see if Arcee and Bulkhead are unstuck yet." I told Magnus. He just looked at me funny. He must not have been in the room when Ratchet was explaining. So Magnus picked me up and put me on his shoulder. We walked into the main part of the base where the others were except of course Optimus and Bee. I saw Bulkhead hand Miko back her phone. "eww they even finish each other's sentences." Miko said. "still jealous I see Miko." I said. "dude, stop it already.' Miko said.  "Arcee." Jack said. "Jack let's the adults talk. Arcee I think I owe you an apology. " June said to Arcee. Arcee arched her brow and said "you do?" "I worry especially when I feel like I cant control things. which with a teenager is all the time.Jack and I have always been close especially after his dad left and I guess it's hard to except that all that has changing, I mean I knew it would someday but your not the type of girl I thought Jack would be ditching me for." June explained. "I think weve all been guilty about the way things were." Arcee said. We all smiled at each other.

"hey Magnus can you take me home? I was thinking I could see if dad could take me to the store to pick out a tv and maybe bring it back tmro." I told Magnus. He nodded and transformed back into hi semi.Blue with red. I hopped into the passenger seat as he started drived I  asked. "Magnus were you born blue and red? or did you scan those as you did your vechicle form?" "I was born this way, do you not like it?" Magnus asked. "No I love it I was just wondering. also are you and Optimus related?" I asked. "No we were born from different carriers, or parents as you would say." Magnus said. "well it's just that you and Optimus are kind of the same color and y'all are both shaped the same way. I was just wondering." I told him. "I think of Optimus as someone that I would call my brother." Magnus said. It was only 4:00pm I know but I wanted to get to the store before it closed. It would be closed tomro.

Once we arrived home, I hopped out and ran into the house to find dad sittin at the table drinking coffee. "hey dad I was wondering if you could buy a tv for Magnus and I to watch at the base. The one that's there is usualy over run with Jack, Miko and Raph. They usualy play video games." I told my dad. "sure why not. I'll even put in a dvd player to go with." dad said. "thanks dad you are so awesome!" I said. "thanks princess, well we better get going if we want to get one before they close." dad said. I nodded and we went out to the squad suv and hopped in. Once at he tv store we picked out a 70' flat screen tv. I couldnt believe dad was actually going to buy it. but he said it was cause the bots were so big and so was the base, then bought the dvd player. Once we had the tv and dad player we headed home. "thank you so much dad. do you think you could come to base and install it?" I asked. "sure but it will have to wait till tmro sweetie my show is coming on tonight and it's a marathon." dad said. "okay that's fine, and what show?" I asked. "cops." dad said. I shook my head and said "of course." I said.

I walked back outside and got back into Magnus passenger side. "so what do you want to do Magnus?" I asked. "what is there to do?" Magnus asked. "well it's saturday night we could go to the drivein movies tonight if you wanted." I asked. "okay lead the way." Magnus said. I hopped into the drivers side and we were off. I pulled into the drivein and paid then parked in a spot close to the screen. I turned the radio station to which it was supposed to be on. Magnus holoforma appeared and he wrapped his arm around me. Then as Magnus and I were wrapped in each other's arms the movie that happend to be playing was fast and the furious 7, I bet Magnus will enjoy this as much as I will.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.1K 813 30
Ella Witwicky survived a war, found out she's the soulmate not only to one alien robot, but to four of them. But at least being loved was something s...
1.6K 9 4
A story of two young ladies name Sapphire and Thalia and along with their baby sister name Athena and they used to have a normal life in Oregon. Afte...
94.5K 2.8K 47
A Human girl named Violet remembers nothing of her past or where she even came from all she has of her past is a vision of Robots but when she is doi...
72.9K 1K 27
Three years after arriving on earth and making Jasper, Nevada their home away from home, Optimus Prime and his spark mate Flash Storm have welcomed a...