One Sided Love??? ~ SidNaaz F...

MissyMzz tarafından

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone unconditionally gives you courage ❤❤❤ S... Daha Fazla

Prologue
Part 1- When insecurities take over
Part 2-Late night not so sneaky kisses
Part 3- I love you Moti
Part 4- My Dear Friend
Part 5- Strawberry Temptations~♡
Part 6- Closest Buddies you know~♡
Part 7: Breakup or Patchup?
Part 8- Mere Saath hi Rehna Hamesha~♡
Part 9- Sidharth Shukla: "The Ultimate Flipper" ☆
Part 10- Tu Itna Zaroori Kaise Hua ~♡♡♡
Part 11- Aaj jaane ki zid na karo.....
Part 12- Agar Tum Saath Ho ~
Part 13- Chocolate Kisses <3
Part 14- Cant live with you Cant Live without you ♡
Part 15- Ae Mere Humsafar ♡
Part 16- Mr.Sidharth Shukla "Ultimate Flipper 2.0"
Part 17: #ZorawarGillShukla Trends....
Part 18: Tu Mera Hai.. Laggi Samajh!
Part 19: Chal Ghar Chale, Mere Humdhum <3
Part 20: Priorities and Heartbreaks
Part 22-Chahe jitna tum chahoge par na aayenge..
Part 23: Tum mere gale lag jao, main saare dard bhula dunga ~♡
Part 24- Promise of a lifetime ♡
Epilogue- Do Jism Ek Jaan ♡
SidNaaz OS: Kartik ka comment
SidNaaz OS- Sidharth ka Birthday

Part 21- Loving you hurts..

5.1K 374 13
MissyMzz tarafından

"Ye Sneha..." Sana turned as she heard his cracked voice.. "ye wahi hai na jisse tu kal milne gayi thi..."
"Sidharth... " Sana was loss in words.. she really didint know what to say. She was still overcoming the shock.. how could Sneha lie like this..
Sidharth ran a hand through his hair frustrated..
Sana moved towards him instantly.."Please Sidharth.. woh jhoot bol rahi hai.."
"Sneha ne tumse ye baatein discuss kee hein??" He interrupted her..
Sana dropped her head not knowing what to say.. "Haan.. usne boli hai ye baatein.. Lekin meine sunne se mana kardi.."
"Hamesha ki tara tumne mujhe batana hi nahi samjha.." he replied bitterly.. Sana tried to explain but he refused to listen.. "Bas Shehnaaz abhi nahi.. abhi na mera dhimag bohot sadd raha hai.."
"Please Sidharth.." Sana tried to speak to him but Sidharth walked out of the house leaving her sad and devastated..

1 hour later:
Sana paced around the sitting room silently crying in worry.. Where might he have gone.. Why did he have to leave suddenly without telling her where he was heading..
Sana set in sofa feeling emotionally drained.. she felt devastated for him.. she knew all this effects him a lot.. Sidharth overthinks in such matters..
Just then the door opened and he walked inside.. She felt nervous to approach him.. As he walked inside the sitting room she studied his expression.. she couldnt decide what he was thinking.. his expressions were blank..
He avoided her gaze and walked inside the kitchen..
Sana got up and followed him inside determined to resolve the misunderstanding..
"Sidharth.." she called him out softly..
He ignored her.. instead took the waterbottle and poured some water to drink..
"Sidharth.. baat karni hai ya nahi.. meri baat ek baar sunto lo.." Sana spoke feeling sad and hurt..
He looked at her once again with lack of emotions.. "Mujhe iss baare mein koi baat nahi karna.."
Sana felt the hurt raise as he walked outside ignoring her again.. Still she refused to give up.. Before he could leave to the bedroom she stopped him.. She held his hand and pushed him towards the wall..
He stared straight ahead and refused to look at her..
"Kahan gaye the tum??" Sana questioned worriedly..
"Drive pe gaya tha.." he replied with a bored look.. "ab please mein jaaun? Bohot thak gaya hoon.."
"Meri baat suno.." Sana insisted..
"Nahi sunni.." he replied rudely..
"Tujhe meri baat sunni hi hogi.. Haan Sneha ne ye sab bola mujhe.. meine usse bohot sunaya iss baare mein....Woh jhoot bol rahi thi.. Uske iss baaton pe zara se bhi agree nahi kiya meine.. mujhe nahi pata usne jhoot kyun boli.." Sana felt her tears return as she ranted out..
"Meri bachpan ki dost hai.. meine kabhi nahi socha woh aisa karegi mere saath.. hurt mein bhi hui hoon isme.. Lekin sabse zyada hurt iss baat pe hui hai ke tujhe mere pe zara bhi trust nahi hai.."
He looked up instantly.."meine kab bola trust nahi karta..?"
"Toh phir aise chale kyun gaye?? Mujhe avoid kyun kar rahe ho tum??" She brushed away her tears in anger..
"Kyunki tum baatein chupate ho mujhse.. Kabhi bolti nahi ho.." Sidharth replied matching the anger..
"Sirf isiliye nahi batayi ke tu hurt na hojaye.." Sana cupped his face but he brushed off her hands instantly..
"Please Shehnaaz abhi ye sab baatein nahi karna mujhe.." he walked away once again while Sana leaned to the wall clueless what to do..

Sana walked inside the bedroom and saw him on lying on the bed facing the other side.. She sighed and went to his side to get her phone.. As she picked it up she glanced at him and noticed him pretending to sleep.. somehow it hurt more knowing he didint want to acknowledge her presence..
Sana quietly left the room.. unknown to the fact he had turned around seeing her leave the room with a look of longing..

Sana set down on the sofa and dialled Sneha's number..
"Hello Shehnaaz.." Sneha answered nervously..
"Kyun Sneha?? Kyun kiya aisa?" Sana spoke in anger.."Jhoot kyun boli tumne? Isse tujhe kya mili?"
"Shehnaaz please.. mein sirf teri balayi ke liye.."
Sana interrupted her petty excuse.."agar tu sach mein meri friend hai.. toh aise jhoot nahi bolti.. meri balayi ke baare mein agar sochthi toh aise mujhe hurt nahi karti.. aur aaj mein bohot hurt hui hoon.. "
Sneha was quiet.. she sighed at replied.."I am so sorry Shehnaaz.. sach mein teri fikar thi mujhe isiliye jhoot boli.. "
"Please ye beykaar ki fikar apni paas hi rako tum Sneha.. Tum kon hoti ho mere life decisions lene wali.. mein apne decisions khud le sakti hoon..mujhe pata hai mere liye kya sahi hai aur kya galat.. aur iss waqt mere liye ye sahi hoga ki mein tujhe se koi relation na rakun.."
Sana cut the call before Sneha could say a word again.. A relief passed through her after being done with this conversation..
She dialled Kaushal number determined to amend things as much she can..

Sana yawned and glanced at the time.. it was getting late now.. She was still in discussion with Kaushal about what she wanted to say about this matter.. She just prayed her statement would calm things down.. She made a silent prayer for their future..
Just then Sidharth walked inside the sitting room..
"Kaushal.. mein kal phone karungi.." Sana bid bye to her manager and cut the call..
Sidharth came and stood infront of her staring down at her in frustration.. "Shehnaaz ye naatak band karo aur aake so jao.. "
"Pehle normal tone mein baat karo tum.." Sana replied tiredly..
"Normal tone mein hi baat kar raha hoon... Chilla ke nahi.." He replied patiently.. "Tum iss waqt Kaushal se kya discuss kar rahi thi?" He inquired..
Sana hesitated... "Mein bas.. iss matter par statement dene ke liye.."
"Kyun???" He interrupted her in anger.. "Kyun bolni hai iss baare mein?? Har baar tujhe kyun meri matter mein gusna hai..?"
" Tumhari matter??? " Sana stood up equally angry now.."mein bhi involved hoon isme.. meri friend ne aaj fake statement diya.. mein relationship mein hoon tere saath.. aur tum keh rahe ho mei guss rahi hoon teri matter mein.."
Sidharth went quiet instantly.. not only he was frustrated but confused with his emotions.. He wanted to speak but couldnt voice them out.. He just shook his head and walked back inside the room..
Sana followed him inside.. as he set on the bed Sana took her pillow and blanket from the bed..
"Shehnaaz please band karo ye sab.. aur ladai nahi karna mujhe.."
Sana glared at him.."Wahi toh.. mujhe bhi aur ladai nahi karni.. thakh gayi hoon.. isiliye iss kamre se jaa rahi hoon.." with that she left the room..

Sana laid on the bed in guest room.. it felt strange to be in a new room.. more than that she was missing him.. missing laying beside him.. missing his touch..
She closed her eyes willing to sleep.. it was difficult.. her heart hurt whenever he fought with her.. what wrong did they do to face all these problems.. why did it feel the whole world was against them..
She opened her eyes as she felt his presence nearby.. she got startled as she saw him sitting infront of her bed staring at her.. a look of torture was on his face..
She set up and got down sitting infront of him..
He ran a hand through his hair.. "Tujhse ladai bhi karna hai.. lekin tujhe dhuki bhi nahi dhekna hai.. mujhe khud nahi bata mujhe kya chahiye.. "
Sana bit her lip as she tried not to start crying seeing his vulnerable state..
"Tujhe pata hai.." he spoke quietly.. "Agar tu nahi hoti na meri life mein.. toh koi aise headline bana bhi leta hai toh mujhe koi farak nahi padta.. jabse tu meri life mein hai mujhe apni fikar se zyada teri tension rehthi hai.."
Sana smiled bitterly.. "ek baat bolun.. mujhe bhi yehi feeling hoti hai.. tere liye hi soch thi rehthi hoon.. ke tu hurt na hojaye.. koi tere baare mein bura na bolde.." she went silent not knowing whatelse to say..
Truth was they both were mirroring same feelings.. and both were finding it difficult to handle..
"Khabhi itna kisi ke liye socha hi nahi.. ye sab handle hi nahi karpa raha hoon ab.. nahi chahiye mujhe ye sab tension.."
Sana felt tears form in her eyes seeing his eyes get misty.. "Toh kya karein Sidharth... break up karle?" her heart thudded heavily as she knew what he would say..
"Please Shehnaaz tum chali jao.. Iss ghar se.. breakup.. mujhe nahi pata.. par abhi ke liye yehi sahi hoga hum dono ke liye " he spoke in difficulty.. it was as if he was forcing himself to say out words..
Shehnaaz did nothing out of reaction.. instead her tears spilled nonstop as she nodded in agreement.. "Mujhe bhi yehi lagta hai.. mujhe yahan se jaana chahiye.. tujhe waise bhi mujhpe koi trust nahi hai.."
"Aisa nahi hai Shehnaaz.. " he interrupted denying her words..
"Aisa hi hai Sidharth.. agar mujhe koi problem hoti hai toh tujhe batana hai.. lekin agar teri koi problem hai toh mera koi lena dena nahi hai uss matter pe.. toh saath rehne ke kya faydha hai.. tujhe apni problems share nahi karna mujhse.. lekin agar mein nahi karun toh tujhe problem hai.. wahh Sidharth" Sana clapped sarcastically..
Sidharth had a look of denial on his face.. he wanted to disagree but he didint utter a word..
Sana shook her head dissapointed.. "Theek kahan tumne.. yehi sahi hoga humare liye.. kya pata ye sirf 1 ya 2 din ke liye ho.. ya zindagi bar ke liye.. lekin mujhe ek baat pata hai.. jitna hum ek dusre se pyaar karte haina.. usse zyada ab hurt hote hein.."
He dragged a breath painfully as he dropped his head..
"Ab bohot hua Sidharth.. please mujhse baat mat karna tum.. nahi tu mujhe phone karegi nahi mein tujhe.. "
Sana informed in a teary voice as she brushed off her tears in anger and frustration..
She made way to his room and packed her clothes.. he came and stood near the door as she was busy packing..
His heart breaking with every step she took towards leaving him..
Sana grabbed her suitcase and walked infront of him..
She cried more as she saw the same pain reflect in his eyes..
"Sidharth.. mein...chali jaun??" She asked crying...
A lone tear rolled down his eyes as he stared at her suitcase.. "Jao Shehnaaz.."
"Theek hai.." she whispered as she brushed pass him to leave..
Sana stood near the door and looked back at him once.. maybe or maybe not it would be their last moment..
"Please mujhe contact mat karna tum.."
He just stared at her and whispered.. "Theek hai... Theek hai.." his voice grew more silent as he whispered third time.."Theek hai.."

Precap:

Story from Sidharth POV- Not being with her hurts more

When profession requires you to forget personal issues:

Kaushal: Guys please we cant say no to this.. ye tum dono ka pehla joint project hai.. Darshan raval ka song.. it will be huge.. fans are dying to see you
Sidharth: Theek hai..
Kaushal: Theek hai Shehnaaz?? Agree??
Shehnaaz: Haan.. theek hai..

Note: Hi lovelies.. apologies for the short update.. but i am trying to be faster and i have to follow this route as end of this FF is near..
Thank you so much for your love and support..this FF crossed 50k reads.. means a lot to me..
Do Vote and Comment for the part..

Also i have introduced my new FF "Teach me how to love" please check the prologue is updated in it and vote and follow me if you are interested..
Will be starting new FF as i am done with this one..

Love Missy

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

215K 11.3K 58
this story is about after bb how shehnaaz and sidharth get intimate one day suddenly and the next day sid tells her that it was mistake it broke Sana...
879K 55.3K 115
🌟 #1 in shortstorycollection ( 3 December 2020 ) 🌟 #1 in Cousins ( 8 January 2021 ) 🌟 #1 in shortlovestories( 24 December 2020) 🌟 #4 in feelings...
16.9K 98 13
Hello Doston / ਹੈਲੋ ਦੋਸਤੋ - Mera Naam ChiragDeep Hai . Wese Mera Naam Thoda Alag Hai . Kiu Ki Me Panjab Ka Hu . Yaha Pe Sab Ka Naam Asa Hee Hota Hai...
229K 12.4K 50
[BOOK 1 IN PREERAN SERIES] ***** The Karan Luthra, the ruthless Mafia King. He gives no mercy to his traitors, only one word, Hell. He doesn't believ...