SidNaaz OS- Sidharth ka Birthday

Sana couldnt handle her excitement as it was Sidharth's birthday tomorrow.. she had been doing preparations for a small celebration just for two of them.. She wanted to make it memorable for both of them..
A month was left for their marriage and she couldnt wait any longer to become his wife.. Ms.Shehnaaz Gill Shukla.. Finally all her dreams were coming true and it made her heart burst in happiness..
Sana got up from the sofa as the bell rang.. She had a big smile on her face as she opened the door to greet him...
"Sidhaaaaarth!" Sana hugged him tightly as he walked in..
Sidharth held her with one arm and closed the door amused..."Kya hua baby?? Aaj kuch zyada pyaar dhikha rahi ho??" He questioned teasingly...
"Aisa kuch nahi hai.. " Sana pouted.. "Mein toh humesha hi tujhse bohot pyaar karti hoon.." She hugged him tightly..."Bohot bohot zyada.."
He laughed while dragging her to the couch.. "Achha bata kya kar rahi hai??" He questioned her while caressing her face lovingly...
Sana had a peaceful smile on as she saw the love in his eyes.. sometimes it felt so overwhelming to see the way he showered love to her so openly.. the way he always took care of her.. the way he supported her and most importantly the way he made her feel safe..
Sana put her head on his chest and smiled as she rang her hand on his shirt.. "Kuch nahi.. Kal tera birthday hai na.. Mein kuch planning kar rahi thi.."
She felt Sidharth shift and lifted her head.. She frowned as she saw the look of worry on his face..
"Shehnaaz... Kal..." he hesitated to speak..
Sana shook her head instantly.. "No bebu no! Manaa mat karna.. bohot pyaar se meine tere liye saare suprises tayyar ki hain.."
Sidharth rubbed his hand on his face.. "Jaan woh kya haina.. Kal meri web series ki cast ek party throw kar rahi hai mere birthday ke khushi mein.. " he took her hand in his rubbing it gently as he saw her dissapointed.. "Tu bhi chalna mere saath.. aur wahan se waapas aakein akele time bitayenge theek hai.." He tried to convince her..
Sana shook her head.. "Mujhe nahi jaani.. Itni planning kiyehe meine.. Mein toh bas ye chahti ti ki hum dono akele time spend karein.." Sana spoke sadly as she was really feeling bad as she did a lot of work to plan for his birthday..
Sidharth realized Sana was now really upset with this news.. He dragged a breath and took her hand in his kissing it softly.. "Achha theek hai.. Nahi jayenge.. Tere saath rahunga birthday pe theek hai... "
He felt relieved as he saw the biggest smile on her face.. till date it warmed his heart to see the way her eyes shined when she was happy.. It took his breath away..
"I Love u baby.." Sana hugged him tightly and pulled back staring at his face..
"Love you too Jaan.." He leaned down and pulled her lips into a deep passionate kiss...

Next day:
Sana was satisfied with her preparations as she set the table for romantic dinner.. She turned around Sidharth walked into the dining room.. She frowned as she saw he was dressed formally..
Sana walked to him confused.."Sidharth! Hum bahar thodi na jaa rahe hein... ghar pe hi.."
He interrupted her.."Jaan.. Mujhe party mein jaana hi hoga.. Director ne personally call kiya hai.. Media bhi aane wale hein.. " He informed her regretfully.. "Tum jaake tayyar ho jaao.."
Sana felt so dissapointed.. Her expression changed.. how she had thought they would be spending time together..
"Tum jaao Sidharth.." Sana spoke sadly..
Sidharth sighed.. "Shehnaaz.. Mujhe pata hai tu abhi sad hai.. Lekin mein ye party avoid nahi kar sakta mujhe jaana hi hoga.." he tried to make her understand..
"Haan toh jaao.. ab tumhe unlogo ke saath celebrate karna hai toh jao.." Sana spoke out of hurt.. she set down on the sofa with her head down..
Sidharth ran a hand through his hair frustrated.. "Shehnaaz tum samaj kyun nahi rahe ho?? Unke saath mein kaam karta hoon.. Director ne request ki hai.." He kneeled infront of her and took her hands in his arms..
Sana glanced at him and her eyes softened seeing the helpless look in his eyes.. Maybe she should really be understanding.. He had to work with the team and he should not dissapoint them..
"Koi chakkar nahi.. Tu jaa Sidharth.. but jaldi aana mein wait karungi.." Sana spoke trying to sound cheerful eventhough she felt sad inside..
Sidharth hesitated.. "Tu nahi chalegi?"
Sana shook her head.. "Abhi agar mein tayyar hone gayi toh bohot late hojayegi.. Tu jaa aur jaldi se waapas aajaa.."
Sidharth smiled and kissed her cheeks and stood up.. Sana stood up with him and tried to give best smile as he kissed her and left for the party...

Sana brushed away a tear as she took the plates from the dining table..          " Kyun ro rahi hoon mein.. aajayega woh waapas.." she muttered to herself..
It was the dissapointment of her plan being ruined making her all sad.. She really had wanted to spend sometime with him alone as it was his birthday.. Yet it did not happen.. By the time he would be back his birthday will be over..
"Sidharth ke birthday ki last moments mere saath nahi hogi.. " she whispered as she set down on sofa.. Once again tears formed in her eyes as she could no longer stopped them..
In her own moment she didint realize when the door was unlocked...
She glanced up in surprise as she heard footsteps..
Sidharth walked in holding his jacket.. The smile he had on his face replaced to concern as he saw her teary eyes..
"Tu ro rahi hai??" He questioned out of concern as he set beside her..
Sana dashed away her tears.. "Kuch nahi.. Tu toh party mein gaya tha na??" She questioned him confused..
He smiled.. "Jaane wala tha.. lekin meri jaan itni dukhi thi... jaa nahi paaya.. Toh maine director ko call karliya aur maafi maangli.. aur bhol diya kal milunga.." he explained to her with a teasing smile on his lips..
Sana was overwhelmed.. He didint leave.. he knew she was wanted to spent time alone with him.. he knew she was sad and he cameback for her.. only her..
And that made her cry more..
Sidharth panicked as he saw her cry hard.. He took her in his arms and tried to console her while rubbing her head with tenderness.. "Arre Jaan rona band karo.. agaayana waapas.."
Sana hiccupped.. "Sidharth tu itna.. achha.. kyun hai.. tu ne.. mereliye.. party ka plan cancel kardi.. I love you.." Sana hugged him tightly while crying..
"Ey Moti.. ab rona band karogi.." he pulled back and stood up.. "Achha chalo cake kahan hai.."
"Woh meine fridge mei rakh di.. " Sana replied crying.. "Mujhe laga tu waapas aayega hi nahi.. Dustbin mein phek ne wali thi.." Sana ranted..
Sidharth started to panic once he realized she was getting angry..
"Achha ruko.. Cake leke aata hoon.. " He set back trying to calm her down.."

Sana took some tissues and cleared her face.. she shook her head wondering why she was being so over emotional.. He was back for her and she was wasting her time crying..
She turned to him placing her hand on his cheek.. "Mein leke aati hoon Cake.."
Sana headed to the kitchen and took the cake back to the sitting room..
She placed it on the lower table and set down on the floor infront of the cake.. She turned to him offering her hand.. Sidharth smiled and took her hand while sitting beside her..
Sana leaned to him fully and kissed his lips slowly and intensly..
"Happy Birthday meri sweetu.. meri bebu.. " She kissed his cheek and looked at him lovingly..
He kissed her cheek.. "Ab please rona mat.. Mein aagaya na.. mein karunga tujhe dukhi?"
Sana shook her head smiling.. "Mujhe pata hai tu nahi karega.. Lekin team ko bohot bura lagega na.. " Sana spoke sadly..
He shook his head.."Bikul nahi.. Kal milunga unse.. " He held her close pulling her in his lap.. "Mujhe waise hi jaana nahi tha.. Meri jaan ke saath hi birthday manaani thi.."
Sana hugged him tightly as her heart sang out of happiness..
She quickly broke the hug and lit the candles.. She looked at Sidharth as his eyes shined with happiness and peace..
He blew the candle and cut the cake..
Sana cupped his face and questioned.. "Achha bata.. kya maanga tumne??"
He smiled and gazed back at her..
"Mei kyun maangun? Meri wish toh mere paas hi hai.." He hugged her as he spoke..
Sana closed her eyes.. She maybe his wish but she had a wish for him on this beautiful day..
That the love between them would always shine brighter just like how a star shines in the sky...

               ********************

Note:
Since i am working on the current FF wanted to write a oneshot on One sided Love Sid and Sana <3

LOVE MISSY