Yaariyan

By theshimmery_star

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan, number one youth show which showed us so many emotions, so many sides of love and friends... More

Character Sketch
Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Untitled Part 21
Untitled Part 22
Untitled Part 23
Untitled Part 24
Untitled Part 25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62

Untitled Part 13

1.7K 224 36
By theshimmery_star

Here I'm back with an early update.
Do check out my new book on Goodnovel "Billionaire's Amour" and do share your reviews. You're going to have a regular update of this one.

Username - theshimnery_star

You can also find the link in my insta bio. I'll wait to hear from you about the book. Thank you 🙏🏻

👇🏻

Manik and Nandini got married as per Nandini's wish. They drove back to Nandini's place to drop her. During the journey both of them were silent.

Manik stopped in front of Nandini's house. He got down from the car, Nandini too came out. She stood in front of Manik. Nandini was looking down and Manik was looking at her.                                                        

Manik's phone buzzed with a call. He took out the phone from his pocket and received it after checking the caller id.

"Yeah, I am sending you the address. Be here soon and everything should be clear within an hour. Keep in mind no one should get to know anything. Don't make any noise."

Manik kept the phone and Nandini was looking at him with confusion. Manik saw her face and understood her thought.

"It was my house keeper. I asked him to clean everything in the terrace. If anyone sees all those, then you will be in trouble."

Nandini nodded her head. "Manik, are you angry with me?"

Manik sighed.  "I don't know, Nandini. I seriously don't know what's happening and I'm not angry with you. I can never be angry on you. It's just that all this is totally unexpected. So...."

"I know I shouldn't have behaved like this. Marriage is such a big thing and a decision of life time. I forced you for this marriage which is wrong. But I was stuck. I didn't know how to react and all this happened. I am sorry." Nandini's eyes were teary.

She herself was confused with all the happening and the way she is behaving, She doesn't want to react like this but she is unable to control herself. She is making everything a mess and she knew that but she was helpless too.

"Shh... Did I say anyhthing?" Manik cupped her face.

Nandini nodded in no.

"Then why are you saying all this? I would have married you only in future so what if we did it today and you didn't force me to marry you. I married you because I wanted to. I chose you and I will continue choosing you till my last breath."

Nandini smiled for the first time since the time they got married.

"That's like my Nandini. Never stop smiling. It gives me strength."

Nandini nodded her head. That time Manik's phone buzz again indicating that it's 3.30 and Nandini has to leave. Manik mamde a sad face.

"So, Mrs Malhotra, time for you to leave Mr Malhotra." Manik said jokingly but Nandini stopped him.

Nandini blushed when Manik addressed her as Mrs Malhotra. "I am never going  to leave you."

Manik smiled. "I know. But now go in and change fast. It will be 4 soon and I don't want you to get into any trouble."

Nandini nodded with a smile. Manik gave a peck on her forehead.

"I will come to pick you for college in the morning."

Nandini nodded with a smile. "I will wait for you."

They bid bye to each other and Nandini was leaving when Manik called her from behind. Nandini stopped and turned back. Manik went near her.

"Lets keep this marriage a secret for time being. We are still in college and I am underage for marrying you legally. Wait for a few years and let me settle down, then we can disclose it to everyone."

Nandini agreed understanding his point of view.

"And also I don't want you to face any problem. I know dad won't say anything but I am sure your family won't take it lightly. So, just don't share with anyone not even with Navya. I'm not going to disclose to Fab5 too."

Nandini nodded.

"I know. I won't share it with anyone, I can understand. I am sorry. Because of me you have to keep secrets from Fab5 now."

She was feeling guilty as she knows they never hide anything from each other. But now Manik is forced to do this for her.

Manik knows it very well that she is blaming herself for everything.

Manik cupped Nandini's face lovingly. He was caressing her cheeks with his thumb. Nandini rose her eyelashes and looked into his eyes. His eyes reflect only love and affection for her. It made her forget everything else.

"Nandini, you are not coming between us and you will never. It's my choice that I don't want to share anything with them now. They are my friends and they will understand. Okay?"

Nandini nodded with a smile. Manik also smiled seeing her smile.

"By the way, Mrs Malhotra....."

Nandini blushed again hearing Mrs Malhotra and moved her gaze from him. Manik chuckled seeing her.

"I won't mind being like this forever but it's better that you go in now else we both will be in trouble. Go."

Manik said and Nandini went in. She went to her room and  stood beside the window. She waved her hand to bid him good bye, Manik saw that. He passed a smile to her and drove away.

As Manik left, Nandini closed her room door first, then her mind went towards her hands. She was still holding Manik's jacket which is tied with her dupatta. She smiled seeing that. Nandini kissed on Manik's jacket and hugged it tightly as if she could feel his warmth in it. She could still feel his smell from it. Her smile grew brighter.

Nandini placed the jacket with her dupatta in one side of her cupboard so that no one notices it easily. Then she took out her night dress and went to washroom. She changed and came out.

Nandini stood in front of the mirror to remove the little make up, she had applied. She was wiping them when her eyes fell on her hairline which was filled with vermilion. All the moments from last night flashed in front of her eyes. She smiled remembering them.

Nandini was lost in Manik's thought when she realized amms will  be here any moment. She hurriedly combed her hair neatly so that it hid the vermilion. When she was succeeded, she opened the door and slept.

It was 4am when amms came to Nandini's room with chacha, chachi and Rishab. She sat beside Nandini thinking she is asleep but she is wide awake.

"Nandu, kanna, get up. It's your birthday." Amms said lovingly.

Nandini got up with a smile and hugged her. "Thank you, amms."

They broke the hug and Rishab came from behind, he hugged her. He gave Nandini a birthday card. It was beautiful.

"Thank you, Rishab. It's very nice. I love it."

Rishab smiled, then chacha chachi came.

Chacha placed his hand on Nandini's head. "Happy birthday, Nandu. Be happy always."

Nandini smiled brightly. "Thank you, chacha."

Chachi hugged Nandini. "Happy birthday, Nandu. I'll pray that Ayaiappa gives you all the happiness.."

"Thank you, chachi."

"You sleep a little now. Then you've to go to college too. We've arranged a veneration for you in the evening." Chachi spoke lovingly.

Nandini nodded with a smile. The thought of going to college only reminds her about Manik and it made her smile to the fullest.

Amms was about to leave for her room but Nandini stopped her. She looked at Nandini being confused.

"What happened, Kanna?" She asked being worried.

Nandini smiled. "Nothing. Please stay here with me."

Amms nodded with a smile while others left.

Amms sat on the bed and Nandini lied keeping her head on her lap. She started caressing her hairs. Amms was talking to her in between Nandini was also replying to her. Suddenly Nandini asked. "Amms, what's a successful marriage?"

Amms was taken aback with the sudden question of her granddaughter. Yet she replied without asking anything to her.

"A successful marriage is one which allows for change and growth in the individuals.  A perfect marriage is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other. A great marriage isn't something that just happens; it's something that must be created and for that both in the relationship have to try hard and never give up." She finished saying.

Nandini heard each word of her carefully. She knew she and Manik got married out of her stubbornness but she wants to fulfill every duty of this marriage. She wants to make their marriage a successful one.

"Is there any problem, Nandu?"

Nandini was in lose of words. She didn't know what to answer so she just pretended that she fell asleep.

When amms didn't get any answer for a long time, she looked at Nandini. She smiled and made her lie down carefully.

Nandini's pov
It's my birthday. My 18th birthday and my first birthday with Manik. I had totally forgotten about my birthday but he remembered.

When Manik called me and asked me to get ready, I was confused. But I did as he told me. I was all confused how did he manage to keep this in my room and I didn't even get to know.

I got ready as fast as I could and reading his note, I knew he will be in the terrace only. I went to terrace and there he was waiting for me.

How does he manage to look so drool worthy all the time?

I took sometime to check him out and then went towards him. He was already staring at me. His gaze was intense. No one ever looked at me the way he does and it always made me feel protected and secure. His intense gaze made me blush and I am sure he noticed it.

"Happy birthday, Cindrella." I looked up as he told.  Then it hit me that it's my birthday today. The other thing which caught my attention is Cindrella. He had called me this in our first date and let me tell you, I love it when he calls me this.

"Thank you, Manik. I had totally forgotten about it."

"It's okay." Manik replied with a smile.

I didn't know what to say next. I wasn't even able to look into his eyes because I won't be able to bear the intensity of his eyes. Suddenly he held my hands and I looked up. Then he complimented me.

His compliments always makes me feel special. It makes me believe that I am the most beautiful girl for him and he loves me the way I am. He called me his fairy.

Can any girl ask for more than this?

Never.

Then I looked around, whole terrace was decorated beautifully just the way I like. When did he do all this? Hiding from everyone?

When I asked him, he said it's Rishab. Manik Malhotra always gets his way done. For some unknown reason, both Rishab and Manik like each other a lot. I never understand their bond. But I am happy that they are comfortable with each other.

Then we cut the cake. Manik asked me to make a wish and what could ask for apart form him.  We fed the cake to each other, then we were sitting in the guzebo placed at one corner. Those moments were pure bliss.

I was happy with him. Finally I was at peace. Whenever Manik is around, it makes me feel content and I can't ask for anything more. He is the one who has the power to make me feel all those feelings together which I never felt before. This man has the ability to control me like no one else.

We were talking about our life. Manik was sharing about his life when I wasn't there. He was talking about his school days. Out of no where he talked about a girl and he told, if she had accepted his proposal, then he had to leave me.

And it again stuck me hard and all those insecurities come back again. I couldn't stop myself from panicking. I couldn't even got to concentrate on what he was saying next.

Manik broke my trance and I lost the control on myself. Then I asked for the thing which I never intended to nor did I had ever thought that I will do something like this in my whole life.

I asked Manik to marry me.

He was shocked, baffled and what not. But that moment I was too drowned to look at him.

"Nandini, what are you saying? Are you even in your senses? We can't just get married like this." He tried to make me understand but I wasn't ready. I was adamant.

He tried to stop me so may times butt at the end he had to give in and we got married.

We got back home from mandir and he asked me keep this marriage secret. It will be good for both of us. He knew my family won't be happy at all with this and I am also scared of their reaction.

I know what I did was wrong. I shouldn't have behaved like this but I am loosing control over myself. I don't know how to get back myself. Manik is there for me. I am trying still I am failed. I don't know where I am stuck somewhere and unable to move out.

Sighhh!!!

I apologised to Manik for doing this but he was patience. He calmed me down, he didn't let me feel guilty. He is also new to this but trying to hold me back, then I also have to take a step forward to not to let him down.

But I felt some unknown feeling when he called me Mrs Malhotra. It felt so different yet so amazing. It's not like I don't like the Murthy name but connecting my name with Manik's it sounds perfect.

Mrs Nandini Manik Malhotra!!!

I was standing in front of the mirror. I looked at myself. Till few minutes ago, I was just someone's daughter and sister but right now I am someone's wife too though no one knows.

I looked at my hairline which was filled with vermilion of Manik's name then on my neck which was adorned with Manik's black thread. I was always fascinated with this one but I never got the chance to tell this to him and he made me wear it today as a promise of being together always.

I got back to my senses when I saw it's almost 4 and amms will be here soon. I removed my little make up and and made my hairline sideways removing the previous one so that no one notices the vermilion on my head and I don't want to remove it. I love it on me.

I slept on bed pretending to be asleep. Amms came to  my room with everyone and woke me up. I was happy seeing them happy. I asked amms to be with me for the rest of the night. This is a big day for me and I want her to be with me though she doesn't know.

After my parents death, she is the one who brought me up and trusted me more than I trust myself. I never hid anything from her but today I am hiding such an important and big thing from her. I don't know how will she react when she will get to know. I know she will be very angry but I am helpless.

I was laying on her lap. We were talking. Suddenly out of no where I asked her about successful marriage. I don't know why I asked this. May be I wanted our marriage to be a perfect one. I know amms must be confused too with my question.

She explained me carefully and I know it's not difficult but we both need to work on this marriage. We both have to try. Both me and Manik. Manik has promised to make this marriage a perfect one and I know he never break his promise.

"Is there any problem, Nandu?" Amms asked and I had no answer. I couldn't say her the truth and I didn't want to lie. So, I pretended to be asleep to avoid more questions.

I didn't even realize when I actually fell asleep.

Precap: Birthday continues.

How was the chapter? The night is gone but the day is still left as well as a lot of happening. Excited?

Liked Manan moments?

What about Mrs Malhotra? Her pov?

Do you think Manan are right at their place?

Did you like Nandini's family?

Which one is your favourite moment?

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Bye.

22.12.2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 2.1K 16
MaNan is back! After a turbulent college life, everyone is chasing their dreams and passions, while dealing with changing relationships. After inves...
686K 53.8K 110
The story revols around three friends. Manik, nandini and Aditya. Nandini and Aditya are siblings.Due to certain mishaps nandini has to move away to...
582K 37.8K 38
(Completed) Ever thought of cousins being possessive,being passionate towards each other?No? Then peep into this story,you'll find out what it feels...
78.7K 5.8K 21
I will post one shot on Manan and Pani here. Add this book to your library for some amazing one shots on your favourite couple. Cover credit- star_o...