The RWBYverse Event 2

By TeamWhiteRose100

This is a continuation and a finale to the overarching story. This is the end of the multiverse, this is the... More

Chapter 1: A New World
Chapter 2: Ein
Chapter 3: Josh Branwen
Chapter 4: Team VMPR
Chapter 5: Volt Blazeheart
Chapter 6: Dove Branwen
Chapter 7: Ember Fall
Chapter 8: Ghost Rider VS The Fiery Phantom
Chapter 9: Team VMPR: Throne Of Senada
Chapter 10: The Sentinels
Chapter 11: Zero Hour
Chapter 12: Ein Rebirth
Chapter 13: Josh Branwen Rebirth
Chapter 14: Ember Fall Rebirth
Chapter 15: Volt Blazeheart Rebirth
Chapter 16: Dove Branwen Rebirth
Chapter 17: The Sentinels: Atlas War
Chapter 18: The Sentinels: The Mystic Side
Chapter 19: The Death Of The Ghost Rider
Chapter 21: The Sentinels Endgame
Chapter 22: All-New Ghost Rider
Chapter 23: All-New The Fiery Maiden
Chapter 24: All-New Onyx Kanuchi
Chapter 25: The Fiery Maiden 2
Chapter 26: All-New Ein
Chapter 27: All-New Josie Mathis
Chapter 28: All-New Volt Blazeheart
Chapter 29: All-New Sentinels
Chapter 30: The Madras Plot
Chapter 31: All-New Dove Rose
Chapter 32: The Sentinels Age Of Jinn
Chapter 33: The Sentinels; Friends & Foes
Chapter 34: The Sentinels Relic War
Chapter 35: The End

Chapter 20: The Reign Of The Ghost Riders

9 1 0
By TeamWhiteRose100

I Do Not Own RWBY. All rights for RWBY go to Mr. Monty Oum and the good folks at Rooster Teeth.

Writers whose works are and aren't included in this chapter are Sapphire_Darkhouse, Nighttra, victorblaze0522, and xxQrowBrawnwenxx, me, SnowDrrgun, Cosmickatana, thedragonmaster18, AngelFlower23, Firedragon_Yang, -Viperr-, UzukiB, and Sandersen37. Enjoy.

On Earth(Prime Remnant)*

1 Year After The End Of Chapter 19*

Ghost Rider Junior's POV*

I stopped a mugging before getting on my bike and riding away but not before winking and the cutie who I saved from a mugging.

And I rode my bike up into the air.

The Rider(Robbie Cage)'s POV*

I stopped a guy from getting hit by a bus before I flew off.

The Spirit Of Vengeance(Xarthos)'s POV*

I busted into the building where they were selling illegal high tech weapons and I said, "Guilty." before firing a beam of blue fire at them.

One of them shot at me but it did nothing and in retaliation, I broke his arm.

I grabbed the box of high tech weapons and flew off to return them.

Cyborg Ghost Rider(Henry Gates)'s POV*

A missile was fired and I aimed it up and into space.

The Next Day At Night*

James Ironwood's POV*

I walked up to the podium and said, "Ladies and gentlemen, once again, I want to thank you all for giving so generously. Together, we will rebuild our great city, and ensure that we never wake to another Anarchy. You've seen him in the news, but you didn't know who was bankrolling him until now. Ladies and gents, I give you Ironorps' new Ghost Rider!" and my Ghost Rider Junior flew in and stood right beside me.

The crowds applauded and cheered for him and he took a polite bow to the people.

I said, "And I promise you that as long as Ironcorp exists, Ghost Rider lives. And Atlas will be protected.".

The people applauded and we all attended the party.

I came down to my clone lab and found Willow Schnee there.

She found out Ghost Rider Junior was a clone and I said, "That's right. Miss Schnee, I'm hurt. I always assumed once Ghost Rider was out of the picture, you'd rebound with me.".

There was a loud crash upstairs.

I said, "What the hell?".

We both went upstairs and Ghost Rider Junior landed on the ground by us.

We both looked up at the other Ghost Rider looking, fellow.

I asked, "What the hell do you think you're doing?".

He said, "James Ironwood is a known master criminal. And criminals must be extinguished." and he fired a beam of blue fire at me but a civilian accidentally took the hit and was turned to dust.

Willow and I took cover while he fired at us continuously.

Willow said, "Call off your clones, Ironwood.".

I said, "Only the boy is mine.".

We both looked up and saw the Blue Ghost Rider about to fire at us again.

Ghost Rider Junior's POV*

I punched the blue dude into a wall.

I said, "Sorry, pal." and I flew up tackling him into the wall.

I said, "Crash my party..." and tried punching him but I missed and he tried to fire at me but I elbowed him and said, "...you get bounced." and I grabbed him and threw him at the ground.

I flew down and glided across the floor and kicked him into one of the balconies.

He fell down and some rubble fell on top of him.

He got up pushing the rubble off of him and he said, "You know by doing this, you are inherently a criminal accessory. If you surrender I'll be merciful on you." and I flew down punching him into the ground and then punching him up and I grabbed him.

I said, "Well, you've been classified an asshole, so, there!" as I punched him in the face three times before he grabbed me and threw me into the ground.

I looked up and he stomped me into the ground.

Blue fire surrounded his hand and he punched me nine times and then he flew off.

I said, "Yeah, you better run!" and he stopped in mid-air and flew back at me full force.

I said, "Oh shit." and before he reached me he was hit by another Ghost Rider looking dude who floated nearby.

The Rider(Robbie Cages)'s POV*

I landed and Ghost Rider Junior said, "I had him right where I wanted him.".

I walked past him and said, "By all means, go to town Ghost Rider Junior.".

He said, "It's just Ghost Rider.".

I walked over and the blue fiery Ghost Rider looked at me.

I said, "We can do this the easy way or the hard way.".

He flew at me and I jumped up and when he was close enough I hit him down to the ground.

I turned and fired at him when he got up and I came down and he caught my fist.

He grabbed me by my mask and blasted me back before flying forward and hitting me up into a balcony before I fell and hit the ground.

The Spirit of Veavangence(Xarthos)'s POV*

I floated over to James Ironwood and I said, "Surrender over James Ironwood and this ends.".

I was blasted to the ground and I looked up to see another faker.

I got up and he said, "That's enough. We may see it differently, but in the eyes of the law, James Ironwood is not a criminal. The rule of law is a rule you never break. And real justice is everyone's right. Even the worst among us.".

James Ironwood asked, "Who the hell are you supposed to be?".

He said, "I'm Ghost Rider.".

I said, "There is only one, Ghost Rider." and I fired a beam of blue fire at him and he stopped it with his hand.

His red fiery eye beams hit my shoulder and he tackled me into a wall and dragged me up against it and threw me into the ground.

I fired blue fireballs at him and one hit him.

I got up and flew over punching him in the face three times before we locked hands.

The ground beneath us cracked as we glared at each other.

I began to form Blue Unholy Fire in my hands while he manifested Red Fire in his eyes.

The resulting explosion destroyed an entire floor of the building we were in.

I got up and flew off thinking I beat him.

Later At Night*

Third Person POV*

A portal in the sky opened and Draconians flooded out of it.

Marcus DeVoe punched one away.

Volt Blazeheart blasted one away.

Ein took out a battalion.

Ghost Rider Junior dragged one into the sky and threw at others.

Ghost Rider Junior shrew his chain out cutting through a few dozen of them.

Black Rock Shooter blasted and killed Draconians.

Ember Fall flew around firing and destroying Draconians with ease.

Onyx Kanuchi sped around saving the civilians.

Cyborg Ghost Rider just stood by watching and only saved General Winter Schnee at the last moment.

After the day was saved and all The Sentinels stood in one spot, the portal fell on them and left a big crater where they stood.

After this Willow Schnee managed to team up with Robbie Cages and they began to investigate Cyborg Ghost Rider since he was actually the astronaut Henry Gates.

The Next Day*

Cyborg Ghost Rider(Henry Gates)'s POV*

We were all gathered in front of the Ghost Rider monument in Atlas and I was giving a speech.

I said, "The Sentinels were the best of us. As such, they would want us to celebrate today. Not mourn. Yet, here we are. Surrounded by reminders in stone of the mournful times that have befallen our world. It's only by a miracle of magical science that I am here today. Alive. In for the real heroes we lost. During the Anarchy battle, the Atlas attack, and too many other magical incursions. This is why today, I am announcing the establishment of a new, Sentinels team. A Cyber Corp, to honor those who have perished in the name of justice, and I'm taking volunteers. I can give each of you the power to be your own hero. The same technology that brought me back, can save us all. Anarchy was only the beginning. Our enemies haven't been destroyed. Only delayed. When they return, who will stand and fight beside me?" and I instantly had an army of volunteers.

A Day Later*

I had enough soldiers and I begun my occupation of Earth according to Lord Drago's plans.

Elsewhere*

Josh Branwen's POV*

I was brought back to life by this pool of White Water and was filled in on a bunch of people pretending to be me and even Xarthos was too.

I had so much to do and not enough back up so I took Robbie Cage, my son basically, and Xarthos reentered my body and we all headed out.

1 Gradius Ghost Rider Fight Later*

We won, we got my friends back, and the world was safe yet again, and Robbie, James Ironwood, and Ghost Rider Junior joined The Sentinels. 

But Drago was trying to find a way back.

I held a meeting with some of the team about it.

Ein said, "Gates may be gone but this was still the boldest move we've seen from Draconia yet.".

Ember said, "Drago won't stay down for long. And we can't play defense forever.".

I said, "Then we agree. We're gonna have to take this fight to his doorstep.".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 10.7K 129
After defeating the Grimm and capturing Roman Torchwick, RWBY decides to settle down until they discover a mysterious package comes to their front do...
210K 3.4K 62
This story is discontinued ( I don't own rwby or any picture in this fanfiction)
16.3K 275 7
The great mysteries of the multiverse and its many possibilities far beyond....... just kidding just wanted to try my own multiverse story
88.1K 1.5K 117
The Sayain's a family that went through many many tough trials and now there's only one left. One thing's for sure the last will fight anyone and any...