Kimetsu no Yaiba: The Modern...

Da KuroJ13

If you have not finished reading the manga please don't read this, you will get spoiled In the modern era, p... Altro

Intorduction
Chapter 1 : A Normal Day in Tokyo
Chapter 2 : Dream
Chapter 3: Sleepover
Chapter 4 :Sleepwalker who holds a blade
Chapter 5 : Messages
Chapter 6: A New Discovery
Chapter 7 :Happy days that ended with a bad night
Chapter 8: Poison and Antidotes
Chapter 9 : Black Veins
Chapter 10: Desendant
Chapter 11 : Family
Chapter 12: Kidnapped
Chapter 12.5 : Kidnapped Part 2
Chapter 14: Artist behind the Lady's Paintings
Chapter 15: Human
Chapter 16 : Allies
Chapter 17: Reunited
Chapter 17.5: Reunited Part 2
Chapter 18: Ambush
Chapter 19: Hakuji
Chapter 20: HE IS HERE
Chapter 21: There's No Going Back
Chapter 22: Incident
Chapter 23: Demon
Chapter 24: Disappearance
Mordern Secrets
Happy Belated Birthday
Chapter 25 : Finding Hope
Sorry
Chapter 26: Worries

Chapter 13: Mystery from the past

753 26 12
Da KuroJ13

'Obanai San, Obanai San!'

Mistsuri walked out from the Butterfly Estate, calling out for her husband to have lunch with her and the others.

There were no answers by him. Mitsuri's face went red, feeling angry as she continues walking into the garden where a lot of trees were planted there. She called out his name again as she looked up at the tree branches which are the placed where Obanai would like to sit there and daydream.

Obanai was still nowhere to be found.

'Oh no don't tell me, he is mad.' worried Mitsuri as she kept looking for him.

Her patience ran out after a few solid minutes.

'I won't have meals with you anymore !' Mitsuri cried out, stomping her right leg on to the ground.

The rustling sound that made breeze whistled through her eardrums as someone leaped from the roof and made a crunching sound after landing on some dry leaves.

She turned the person behind him as she realized someone was here.

It was Obanai, who felt guilty for not answering her calls. He faced down, looking at the ground as he walked towards her.

'I am sorry....my love.' Obanai gave Mitsuri a long and affectionate hug, trying to convince his wife to accept his apology and have a meal with him.

'Alright....' She smiled as she look him in his eyes. An affectionate feeling made him blushed and covered his face. 'You're too beautiful... ' he mumbled.

'Thank you....but you have to tell me why are you so moody today, promise ?'
Mistsuri showed up her pinky asking Obanai to keep his pinky promise.

'Promised.' He agreed as his pinky linked to hers.

'Let's go eat something!' She chirped happily, pulling Obanai back to the Butterfly Estate.

'Yo, Obanai san.' greeted Aoba as he placed the meals on the table.
'Wow, it looked delicious!'  Mitsuri claps her hands as she complimented his cooking skills.

'Thanks for the compliment, Mitsuri san.'

Obama sat down beside his wife. He looked around the table and noticed the four who was sitting in front of him, Sumihiko, Kanata, Yoshiteru and Touko. Their gloomy looks could tell Obanai that they all know what bad news has happened lat night.

Obanai felt guilty because of not being powerful enough. He clenched his fist as he tried to cool down himself who felt his temperature was rising rapidly.

'Obanai san.'

Suddenly a voice made him took his attention.

It was Sumihiko, he looked at him with his tight , worried red eyes.

'I am sorry what happened this morning. ' Sumihiko cried softly as he lowered his body, facing the table.

'Get up, Sumihiko, it's my fault for being weak. I really can't defeat HIM .'

'Actually, I have this address that could tell us the strategies to kill HIM.'

Shinobu put up her usual bright smile as she took out a piece of paper in which an address was written on it.

They all looked at Shinobu, raised their eyebrows, looked confused. Who could that be who knew strategies to kill Kibutsuji?

************************************

'We are here.' Sanemi pulled over his police car and parked in front of the Kamado House. He passed his suitcase to Genya who sat right next to him and got off the car with his ancient katana.

The two policemen started their investigation after Mrs Kamado unlocked the front door. They wore rubber gloves as the picked up the evidence and clues with their investigation tools.

'Genya, you check upstairs, i will check here.' ordered Sanemi.

Genya agreed swiftly and walked upstairs to start his investigation.

Sanemi walked into the damaged kitchen.Walls around the area were all almost smashed into pieces, cracks appeared everywhere and the stench of the blood smells. Sanemi wore his mask as he got down onto his knees. He took out his blood test kit and extracted the blood that was still watery on the wooden floor.

'That's weird, blood usually dried up really quick....' Sanemi looked closely to the reddish liquid in his tube. 'Who the hell's blood is this......' He mumbles as he shakes the test tube lightly.

A clash made Sanemi looked down on the floor.It was a pinkish katana which was accidentally stepped by Sanemi.

'Isn't that....Kanao's'

'Why didn't the previous investigators take it to further investigate?'

'I bet there are slacking off that time, these men need their lessons'

He picked up the blade with the evidence along with him and walked out of the kitchen.

'I found a weird liquid that didn't dry out after the incident.' Sanemi passed the test tube to his brother who has already finished his investigation. 'And another nichirin blade' he continued as he swung the sword professionally.

'What have you found, Genya.'

Genya grabbed out an evidence bag, showing both Mrs Kamado and Sanemi. 'A red spike, or a horn, i have found it stuck onto the wall.' explained Genya.

'Which room' asked Sanemi, wanting more details from him.

'A room with a bunk bed and two sleeping bags.' Kenya answered as he kept the evidence bag safety in to the suitcase.

'Wait, the kids' ' Mrs Kamado panicked as she took out her phone. 'I have forgotten to asked where were they !' She pressed onto his son's phone number and waited for his answer.

While she was calling her son. The two brothers didn't want to interrupt her call. They both walked to the living room and started to discusses the evidence they have found so far.

'Any clues .' Genya looked at his brother who was about to speak up of his opinion.

'I assumed that the demon wasn't aiming for the parents, is the kids...When the kids weren't back home yet , this demon  appeared but didn't get its target .' said Sanemi as his hand placed on his chin.

'Which one...'Genya asked as he was confused.

Sanemi looked at the pictures that were hanged neatly on the living room's walls.

'I guess, he is the one who Kibutsuji wants.' Samemi pointed the kid with reddish hair like Tanjiro's in the picture. 

'How are you so sure, if it wasn't aiming for the father?' Genya asked, pointing the man who looked exactly the same as the son.

'Look at this picture.' Sanemi pointed out a picture that has twins in it.
'The Kamado twins. ' Genya gasped in surprise.

'The twin brother of Kamado Taro died because some odd mark grew on his forehead after he saved his family from an escaped bear?'

'Yes, Genya, the mark was called the demon slayer mark, he unleashed it easily because he was the oldest son of the Kamado family, plus he is the chosen one. ' Sanemi nodded his head as Genya was catching up what he was saying.

'But he died five years ago, didn't he?' Genya turned to his brother, looking sad.

'Yes, when a demon slayer mark was unleashed, it was confirmed that they will die at the age of 25 or below. '

'Sorry for interrupting your conversation.' Mrs Kamado shut her phone as she exhaled a deep breath from her, feeling relieved.

'How are the kids?' Sanemi asked, making sure that they are safe.

'They are fine, they are  with some people who used to be demon slayers a hundred years ago too.' answered Mrs Kamado.

'Hashiras......?' Sanemi mumbled beneath his breath, feeling unsure about what he has just assumed.

'Chief Shinazugawa, let's being this evidence back to the station. ' suggested Genya as he pointed outside.

'Sure, let's start solving the case. 'Sanemi nodded, bringing all the evidence to his car.

************************************

The Infinity Fortress

'Kokushibo...'

Kibutsuji took a step closer to look at his every first demon moon in this era.

'Welcome back.'

He looked at the demon with six yellow glowing eyes staring back at him in the dark, as he bowed at his master.

'Regained your memories, Kokushibo? '

'Yes, answered the demon who was still on his knees, bowing to him.

Kibutsuji passed a piece of paper to the demon.

'I have a mission for you to accomplished.' His eyes stared at the demon, not wanting to hear a decline from him.

'Yes, i will do it, Kibutsuji sama. '

He grabbed the paper and stood up, leaving the infinity fortress which is still in maintenance.

************************************
Kokushibo's POV

I ran across the rooftops of the buildings as the wind blows through my face and hair. Even my kimono flowed along in the cold, windy night of Tokyo city.

'What just happened? How do I come back to this world with my memories with me? '

I mumbled as I jumped down to a dark alley and facing down at my reflection which reflected by a puddle.

'This world is odd, how many years was I dead?'

I wandered around the weird tall buildings, with a human-liked  mask on, covering my demonic face.

The vehicles there are looked weird too. I got close to one of them which parked beside the road. As my finger was about to touch it's a window, a faint crying sound made me turned around.

A lady with two strollers attached with each other walked past me.

Two adorable twins were in there snuggling with their blankets but one of them started crying.

It was the baby with a white and turquoise patterned blanket on him.

'Did he just sensed my existence?''

My vision went blurry for a sudden, and I saw a young boy standing in front of me, sticking out his tongue, looking mischievous.

'Is that Muichiro Tokito... My offspring?' I murmured.

Soon my vision came back as my eyes blinked.

'He's been reincarnated?'

I walked up to the lady which was their mother, asking if I could carry them.

The lady nodded as she passed me a baby boy wrapped in the white and turquoise patterned blanket.

'What's his name?' I asked, looking at the babies' mother.

'Muichiro.' She smiled.

'It is him, ' i thought.

'I'm sorry for what happen back then...'

I pat his head as I murmured  beneath my breath.

Soon I handed back the baby to his mother and left the area.

After the long walk, I sat down on a bench underneath a street light. I exhaled sharply as I sat down, the doubts in my head won't stop swirling in my mind. I didn't really know what to do, should I obeyed the demon king or just be myself.

I took out the paper which the demon king himself handed to me.

It was a picture of someone it looks familiar.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
'Kamado Sumiyoshi?'

No way, it's not him...

Who is he...?

I raised my eyebrows as I looked at the picture with confusion.

Kokushibo's POV ends
************************************

Kuro has a question.

Should Kuro try drawing some characters from Kimetsu no Yaiba

Comment what character you want me to draw.

I will post in the next Modern Secrets.

Bye.

Kuro OwO

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

3.4K 89 11
A demon slayer fanfiction. [Nezuko x male reader] The darkness was your world. You lost everything so you became a demon slayer in order to prevent...
639 1 17
My ancestor Tanjiro Kamado was the greatest Demon slayer of all time and now almost a 100 years later the demons have returned. And I'm the last hope...
731K 20.5K 169
"I will never forgive him. I will never show him mercy. I'll kill you, Kibutsuji Muzan!!!!" A boy as normal as you and I. All he had was his sister...
405K 10.6K 33
I was so useless, I couldn't do anything, except quake before this man, no devil, in fear. Hello, this fan fiction is going to be where Tanjiro becom...