The Mafia Have Feelings Too (...

Galing kay TAMPAX_

[Book 3] COMPLETED (approx 121,256 words) MATURE 18+ Damian Black is still recovering from what Adrian did... Higit pa

IMPORTANT NOTE
CHARACTERS
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Sexy Italian Man
Chapter 2 - Facing Fears
Chapter 3 - Vinny
Chapter 4 - Mafia Man
Chapter 5 - Rougher
Chapter 6 - Engaged
Chapter 7 - Therapy
Chapter 8 - A Job
Chapter 9 - The Truth
Chapter 10 - Boyfriends
Chapter 11 - Trying
Chapter 12 - It's Just a Job
Chapter 13 - Confessions
Chapter 14 - Doctors Appointment
Chapter 15 - Being Brave
Chapter 16 - I'm Fine
Chapter 17 - A Plan
Chapter 18 - I Love You
Chapter 19 - Taking Over
Chapter 20 - Finally Dead
Chapter 21 - Second in Command
Chapter 22 - Missing
Chapter 23 - Where Have You Been
Chapter 24 - Saving Her
Chapter 25 - Will You be My Submissive?
Chapter 26 - Training
Chapter 27 - Test
{Damian and Vincent's Contract}
Chapter 28 - Working
Chapter 29 - Threesome
Chapter 30 - Visiting
Chapter 31 - Meeting the Cop
Chapter 32 - Fights
Chapter 34 - Kinky Scene
Chapter 35 - Moving In
Chapter 36 - Role Play
Chapter 37 - Fivesome
Chapter 38 - Piercing
Chapter 39 - Oh Shit
Chapter 40 - Shithole
Chapter 41 - First Day
Chapter 42 - Bastard
Chapter 43 - Fuck You
Chapter 44 - Trial
Chapter 45 - Be Mine?
Chapter 46 - Talk About It
Chapter 47 - Bachelor Gangbang
Chapter 48 - Wedding Day
Chapter 49 - Phonecall
Chapter 50 - Don't do it
Epilogue - Part 1
Epilogue - Part 2

Chapter 33 - Day Out

3.2K 155 86
Galing kay TAMPAX_

Vincent's pov
Friday 13th august 2021
******************************

"Today is going to be so fun!" Cole shouts as he gets in the backseat of Marcus' car with me and Nathan.

Today we're going to a theme park so me and Damian are going in Marcus' car as Lucas, Lacey, and Thomas are going in Lucas' car. I'm excited because this is the first theme park I've ever been to, Antonio never brought me to fun places like this.

"I can not wait, the videos you showed me look very fun," I say and Cole rests his head on my shoulder. I have to be in the middle seat between Nathan and Cole which I was not happy about but Cole refuses to sit here so I had to. Damian is in the passenger because he wouldn't fit in the back comfortably with two other people because of his broad shoulders.

"We have to go on the biggest roller coaster!" Cole says as Marcus drives us to the theme park. It'll take an hour to get there so I try to get comfy as Cole tells me all about the rides there. I feel nervous that I wasn't allowed to bring a gun or even a knife in case somebody tries something but Damian threatened to punish me if I do.

"Look at this ride," Cole says as he shows me a picture on his phone. It's a rollercoaster with a huge drop that I can't wait to get Damian on.

"It is exciting," I say as we look through the website with all of the rides. Nathan looks over at the phone and looks queasy as a video plays of a huge roller coaster.

"You're not getting me on that," he grumbles.

"Are you scared of the roller coasters?" I ask him and he blushes.

"A little," he answers and Cole looks over quickly.

"Really? Aww," he says and Nathan groans.

"I've never liked them," he says and Cole gets a mischievous look.

"Will you go on one with me?" He asks with puppy dog eyes.

"No, I'll just wait for you at the end of the rides," Nathan replies.

"If you go on at least one ride I'll let you do whatever you want to me," Cole says with a grin. I see Marcus look back at him in the rear view mirror with a curious face as Nathan thinks for a moment.

"Anything?" He asks.

"Within my limits, but yes anything," Cole says.

"Fine, I'll go on one ride," he says.

"Yes! Thank you daddy," Cole says with an innocent smile.

"Now who will I wait with," Damian says and I look at him with a shocked face.

"You are scared of the roller coasters too?" I ask and he rolls his eyes.

"I'm not scared, I'm just not going on," he says and I frown.

"But I want to go on with you mi amore," I say persuasively.

"I'll see," he grumbles and I smile.

The rest of the drive goes by quite quickly and we get there just before Lucas' car does. We all get out of the cars and go to the entrance where we can buy our tickets. I hold Damian's hand and pay for our tickets which he isn't happy about.

"I can buy my own ticket," he says when I scan my card.

"I know you can, but I want to treat you mi amore," I say as we go past the gates and wait for everyone else. "You can make it up to me tonight."

"Oh I will, how does vibrators and a spreader bar sound?" He asks lowly. I shiver and nod as he wraps his arm around my waist to rest on my hip.

"That sounds very good Master," I whisper in his ear and he smirks.

"What are you two whispering about?" Lacey asks as he and Thomas walk over.

"Just about tonight's activities," Damian says and Thomas smirks.

"Is it exciting?" Thomas asks with a curious face.

"It is private," I say and he lets it go. Lucas comes through next with Cole, Marcus, and Nathan behind him.

"Should we go to the biggest ride before the line gets long?" Cole asks and we all follow Cole's map to the biggest roller coaster. I'm so excited for my first time on a roller coaster that I'm practically dragging Damian with me.

"Please come on the ride with me mi amore," I say when we get to the line.

"If I do then you owe me," he says.

"Yes!" I say and we walk through the zigzag path to the end of the line which isn't too long. We stand with Lucas because the ride is three seats in a row.

"He has you wrapped around his finger," Lucas says to Damian.

"I know he does, but I'm still the Dom," Damian says back as he looks down to where I'm leaning against him.

"You would do anything for me," I say to Damian. "You love me too much."

"True, I do love you," he says and leans down to kiss my lips.

"You're too perfect together," Lucas says with a pretend gag.

"You'll find your perfect man eventually," Damian says. "Don't let Joey discourage you."

"I know, I'm working on it," Lucas answers as we step forward in the line. I notice Damian squeezes my hand tighter as we get closer to the front of the line. We can hear other people screaming as the ride goes around and Damian has the same look as Nathan has.

"Are you afraid?" I ask him and he shakes his head.

"No," he says but he sounds uncertain.

"I will hold your hand, so will Lucas," I say and Lucas nods.

"I'm fine," he says and I squeeze his hand gently.

Cole, Nathan, and Marcus go onto the ride followed by Lacey and Thomas then us. We are at the back of the ride and sit in the seats. I sit Damian in the middle so he can hold our hands and the person puts the things over our shoulders and over our laps.

"No backing out now," I hear Lucas say and I laugh. Damian holds my hand tightly then holds Lucas' as the ride slowly starts moving forward. He squeezes my hand as we go up the large ramp to the first drop.

"Are you ready?" I ask Damian with a smile and he shakes his head. There's butterflies in my stomach as the front of the ride hangs over the drop. Suddenly we're flying forward and Damian shouts as wind passes by my ears.

This is amazing! How have I never done this before? Damian doesn't stop screaming for the whole ride as I laugh. I can also hear Nathan's screams from in front of us as we go around loops and sharp turns.

The ride slows down at the end as it goes back to beginning and comes to a stop. The harness things unlock and we all stand off the ride, Damian looking shocked and quite grumpy.

"I can't believe you made me do that," he grumbles as we walk out of the exit.

"It was so fun!" I say and he shakes his head.

"Never again," he says firmly.

"I agree," Nathan says as he rubs his head. Marcus is smirking at his husband as Cole hugs him better.

We go on so many more rides as Damian and Nathan wait for us at the ends of them all. I have so much fun with my second family and they accept me as their own very quickly. Lacey is so nice to me and doesn't treat me like a sub now we're outside of the club. Same with Lucas, we're all equal here.

We get dinner at a little restaurent then go on more rides to fill the rest of the day. Damian agrees to go on the river ride at the end of the day because it's just a relaxing raft that goes around with different animals around us.

I'm not happy when we have to go home, but Cole promises we'll come back sometime. We sit in the backseat again for the drive home but Cole sits in the middle so he can cuddle Nathan.

Marcus drops us off at Damian's house and I hug Cole goodbye before we go inside. It's starting to get dark so Damian turns the lights on as he goes to the kitchen to make us a quick tea.

"Have you had fun today?" He asks as he makes us a sandwich each before we go to his playroom.

"I have, Grazie mi amore," I say and kiss his cheek. He looks down to my collar and smiles then plants a kiss on my lips.

"Eat and then go prep," he says as we eat our meals. I get a glass of water and drink that as I finish the lovely sandwich. I get more excited for our scene as I finish the food quickly.

"See you soon mi amore," I say as I go up to the bathroom and strip off. I do an enema a couple of times to make sure I'm clean inside before I go to the playroom and kneel to wait for my Master. I hear him walking around outside the door as I focus on relaxing into the attention position.

The door opens and I see his leather covered legs walking towards me.

"You look so beautiful, my love," he says as he lifts my chin to look at him. "Are you ready for the scene?"

"Sì Master," I reply. He walks beside me and I hear him in the wardrobe before he stands behind me.

"I'm going to put a spreader bar across your ankles, safeword if you have to," he says as he crouches behind me. I feel him cuff my ankles and then stretch the bar out so I spread my legs. He holds onto my left wrist and pulls it behind my back and cuffs it to the middle of the bar. He does the same with my other wrist so I'm leaning back with my legs held apart as I kneel on the floor.

"You look so good like this," he says as he walks around me. I can see the bulge in his leather pants as he looks across my exposed body. My dick is starting to get hard as he gets two vibrators from a drawer. One is a small bullet and the other is a long curved one that I've only seen once.

"This is a prostate massager," he says as he shows me the black vibrator. He lubes it up in front of me and then goes behind me where he slowly pushes it inside me. I groan as it stretches my hole and settles against my sweet spot. I feel so full as he stands in front of me with a small remote in his hand.

"Please make me feel good Master," I say and he clicks a button. Strong vibrations fill my body as I moan loudly and arch my back towards him as he smirks.

"Does that feel good enough?" He asks as my head tips back and I choke on a moan as he stimulates my prostate. The vibrations lower down to a gentle buzz and my body relaxes again. I watch as he crouches in front of me with the small bullet vibrator and turns it on. I gasp when he presses it against my left nipple and the moves it across my body. My muscles contract as he runs the strong vibrator down my abs to my erection.

A moan rips through my throat when he holds the vibrator to the tip of my dick.

"Please!" I beg when precum leaks out of my dick and down my length.

"What do you want my love?" He asks with a smirk.

"Please make me cum," I whine as he moves the vibrator down my member and to my balls. He moves it under them and I gasp as a sharp pain shots through them.

"Giallo!" I say quickly and he pulls back.

"What's wrong?" He asks as he turns off the vibrator in my ass.

"It hurt me, you hit a sensitive part from when I was made infertile," I say and he frowns.

"I'm sorry, do you want to continue?" He asks.

"Yes please, just do not put it back there," I say and he nods.

"Thank you for using your safeword, I'm so proud of you," he says and kisses me briefly before he turns on the prostate massager. I let out a quiet moan until he grabs my dick with the bullet vibrator on and starts jerking me off with it. My hips buck forward as my head falls back and my body arches again, the pain in my balls now forgotten.

He kisses my nipples and bites on them gently as he uses the two vibrators on me from both sides. I get so close to cumming but he pulls back and turns off the small vibrator.

"Can I face fuck you now?" He asks as he holds my chin in his hand. I nod and he gives me a squeaky ball in case I need to safeword. He turns up the prostate massager and then holds onto my head as he pushes his dick into my mouth. I use my tongue on the head of his dick until he thrusts into my throat and I can't anymore. He presses my nose into his pubes as I swallow around his girth that's blocking my airway. He pulls all the way out and I catch my breath as my throat feels a little sore.

He puts his dick in my mouth and starts thrusting into my throat like it's my asshole. Thankfully there's no gag reflex to ruin it but it's still pretty uncomfortable to have his dick hitting my throat over and over. The vibrations in my ass get stronger and I moan around his dick as more precum is released from my cock.

My eyes almost roll back as the pleasure increases and sends a warm feeling through me. Damian fucks my face rougher as he grunts and a few tears fall down my fall from the force he's hitting my throat. I don't squeeze the ball though because I love him using my mouth like this.

"I'm close, stick your tongue out," he says as he pulls out of my mouth and starts jerking off quickly in front of my face. I close my eyes tightly so I don't get any cum in them as he groans loudly and I feel his cum hit my tongue. I don't particularly like the taste but it's not bad, a little salty but I can handle it. I bring my tongue into my mouth and swallow what was there as some drips down my chin and cheek. I open my eyes when he's done and watch as he turns up the massager again and watches as I become undone.

I'm a moaning mess as my body writhes to escape the spreader bar holding me down. I drop the ball he gave me because there's just too much to focus on as my ass is stimulated.

"Please touch me Master!" I beg but he shakes his head.

"I want to see you have a prostate orgasm," he says as I pant for breath. My body feels overwhelmed with pleasure as I start shaking and my dick twitches. I look down as I hit my peak and instead of cum spurting out of my dick it just leaks down as my body trembles and I moan loudly. It goes on for a while as my body shivers and I get every last drop of cum out of me. He stops the vibrations and I catch my breath as my body keeps shivering.

"That was fucking beautiful," Damian says as my body feels tired.

"Untie me," I groan weakly as I struggle to keep myself up. He quickly uncuffs my wrists and ankles and my body falls against his. He catches me and sits down as I cuddle into him as I will my body to stop trembling.

"Was that good?" He asks in my ear as his arms wrap around me tightly.

"It was amazing. Different from usual," I say and he hums.

"You looked sexy as hell with my cum on your face as you came stronger than I think I've ever seen you do," he says and I hide my face in his neck.

"Help me get to the shower," I complain as I try to stand up. He wraps his arm around me and walks me to the bathroom as I try to get my wobbly legs stable again.

Note to self: prostate massagers are amazing.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

108K 3.6K 43
(Brother Series - Book One) Asher Bernardi; A teenage boy dealing with the trauma of transferring from one foster home to another after he was given...
256K 12.5K 46
Vincent Crime Family Book Three - Alexi isn't good with feelings. So when someone he didn't view as even a friend until recently gets injured because...
8.5K 591 47
What do you think happens when 2 unlikely people meet in a situation that might seem normal to other people but are very weird for the 2 people invol...
719K 23.9K 56
Luca is a 28 year old mafia don, who is trying to better himself mentally with everything he's been through, he just wants to feel free. Kiana is a 2...