Disney x Reader (Genderbend A...

By Justasmolbob

-Requests ARE available! -I MADE THE COVER BUT THE ARTWORK IS CLEARLY NOT MINE but ain't the artists absolut... More

{On Hold}Requests Section ✧\(>o<)οΎ‰βœ§
The Artist and the Mermaid~male Ariel x Reader
Coconut~Male Moana x Reader
Impulsive~Male Jasmine x Reader
Untitled~Male Belle x Reader
Notes~Male Rapunzel x Reader
Part 2 of The Artist and the Mermaid
Hey! That's my BoYFriEnD Male Anna x Reader
Helpless~Male Snow white x Reader
Reconciled Male Elsa x Reader
You're Beautiful Portrait~Male Merdia x Reader Part 1
You're beautiful Portrait~Male Merdian x Reader-Part 2
Mosaf flower~Male Ursula x Reader
Taste of You~Male Tiana x Reader (Soulmate AU)
Truly, I love you~Hercules x Reader
Tease~Male Cruella De Vil x Reader
To be feared~Minor Male Elsa x Reader
The Devil Wears Prada~Male Cruella x Reader

Hot Chocolate~Male Elsa x Reader

32.6K 484 430
By Justasmolbob

Male Elsa = Elias
Requested by: Myself
Art is not mine
Dedicated to 0SleepIsUnderated0
Thanks for inspiring me. Mwah😘

"Elias!!" You hollered down the hall to your lover's office where he was handling state affairs. To be honest, he's been quite busy since well everything and you really wanted some time with him. It's been weeks since you and him had a decent conversation besides a 'hello' or a quick 'I love you'. You missed the moments when the two of you would just fall into conversation with ease and the two of you would just spend hours simply talking about anything that came to your mind.

Today you were determined to get him to come out, he's working non-stop and needed a rest, you and Anna were both extremely worried about his workaholic habits. Recently though a new drink arrived to Arendelle and you were extremely excited to share it with Elias. You and Anna and surprisingly even Kristoff loved this drink and you knew that  Elias would too after all you knew better than anyone how much the siblings enjoyed their sweets.

"Elias!" You knocked on the door. No response. All you could hear was the rustling of papers and soft mumbling. You sighed, this was not new to you after all this was the typical response you would get when you tried to get his attention.

Balancing the tray of mugs on one hand you shifted the tray to get a better angle to open the door. The hot chocolate smelled lovely and was piled high in whipped cream and a plate of cookies was placed neatly near the two large mugs.

"Elias?" You softly whispered, poking your head through the large oaken door. You could see your beloved working on quite a large stack of papers. He was chewing on his lips, something you noticed he did quite often when he was frustrated and more than before you really hoped this hot chocolate would help.

"Hey, you know even if you're King you can still take a break sometimes?"
Elias didn't look up and instead kept reading the paper he held in his hand.
"Elias you need some rest, I brought some cookies and this new drink me and Anna discovered. It's really good and I really think you'll like it! It's kinda hot and we had to stop Olaf from drinking it because you know what would happen-" You were rambling something you began doing when nervous and you were definitely nervous now.
"Mhmm." Was the only response you got though, not a glance or a nod just a short mhmm and you couldn't help but feel pathetic.
"Elias you're not paying attention are you?"
"Mhmm."
"So you wouldn't care if I left you?"
"Mhmm"
Tears began welling in your eyes as you realized what you just asked and the response you were given.
"Wha-I-." You were lost for words, but you weren't suprised. This was natural after all. Someone like Elias should not have to waste time on you of all people and from the beginning you always had your doubts. You put the tray of food down on the table where he placed his water and bowed-something you haven't done since you were his maid many years ago.
"(Y/N)?" You heard Anna whisper to you. You knew though that she already heard everything so you said nothing and just walked away before giving her a small smile.

It's been a week since that and Anna and Olaf were trying desperately to get you to come out of your room but you couldn't let them see your puffy eyes and tired eyes from crying yourself to sleep. But you knew you had to get out somehow. You were sad though, Elias had not come out even once to ask what was wrong, he probably didn't even know what was wrong and you were growing tired of the harsh voices in your head that seemed to grow louder in your head. Doubt, Anger, Pain, they were all there before, they hadn't ever been this loud though.

"(Y/N)!!!" You heard three very familiar voices shout in excitement, you knew it was Anna and Olaf and again and Kristoff? Odd. You and Kristoff were close but he never was very good at emotional comfort. You sighed and wrapped yourself up with a shawl before opening the door.
"(Y/N)!" Anna shouted half in disbelief and the other in worry. She immediately pulled you into a tight hug.
"We were so worried about you we almost had Kristoff tear the door down!"
You turned and indeed there was Kristoff standing with an equally concerned face and...an axe in hand. Huh you thought, they weren't kidding.

"I'm sorry for worrying you guys." You whispered your voice hoarse and scratchy.
"Nah what are friends for!" Olaf smiled cheekly.
"Thanks." You smiled back.
"Anyway today, there's going to be a ball for a group of visiting royalty. Our cousins I think, Rapunzel and her husband Flynn! And you have to come!"
"I-I don't know I think I should just stay-" You were just about to rush inside your room but Anna was much quicker and quickly pulled you down the stairs to her room.
"Anna, Anna! What are you doing!" You exclaimed.
"Taking you to my room of course!"
"I know that! But what for?"
"To get you dressed up silly!"
"But-but I..."
"As your official unofficial sister I am going to make you breathtaking for my utterly hopeless brother!"
"What?"
Before you could say or do anything else an entcourage of maids quickly rushed to both you and Anna's side with fabric and corsets and pins. You looked at Anna worriedly but she was too busy focusing on what the maids were doing to pay attention.

Choose one my lovelies feel free not to chose what I chose.

"Anna! This is lovely." The fabric was so soft and the colors were wonderful. "Thank you Anna!"
"I know now I can't wait for Elias to see you!"
"He probably won't..."
"Nah he will and he'll thank me for it!"
I chuckled and smiled at her.
"You ready (Y/N)?"
"No."
She looked at you. You just gave her your signature 'I don't have a clue what I'm doing or about to do faces'
"Hey it's okay you got me and Olaf!"
"I know...thanks Anna."
She then proceeded to grab your hand pulling you to the ball room. You will never understand how one could run so fast down the stairs in heels and layers and layers of fabric.

Guards stood outside the door and immediately bowed upon seeing Anna. You smiled lightly at them, you knew everyone in the palace, being a former staff and all. One of the guards who you knew very well as he was the best friend of your brother looked at you with concern you quickly shot him an 'I'm okay you worry too much face' before getting dragged by Anna.

The music was soft and beautiful and you took a deep breath to calm yourself. You looked at Anna who had quickly spotted her brother who was talking to a  brown haired female who wasn't wearing shoes? They were laughing and smiling like old friends and something inside you cracked a little.

"Hey, Anna...I don't think I can do this anymore...."
"Nonsense of course you can!" She gave you her puppy eyes I don't think anyone could ever resist those.
You huffed a bit before silently agreeing. Anna skillfully weaved her way through the crowd holding your hand while simultaneously bowing to a few people she recognized. Soon the two of you were at the front of the ball where Elias was just a few steps ahead. 'Breathe. Just breathe. You'll be fine.'

"Elias!" You turned to see Anna waving rather enthusiastically at her brother. Crap. Elias slowly turned his attention away from the young lady and you saw how he quickly became flustered by what he saw. The wine glass in his hand literally froze and he was awkwardly trying to unfreeze it. You could hear Anna snickering at her brother's actions and you could feel your cheeks burning up. He excused himself and made his way over to you. You noticed how he was trying to hide the fact that he kinda lost control over himself upon looking at you.

The two of you could still hear Anna giggling and Elias quickly cleared his throat before shooting a look at his sister. She immediately understood before quickly squeezing your hand tightly before leaving something she did to comfort you and it wasn't gone unnoticed by Elias.
"Elias I assume the lady you were just talking to is our cousin?"
Elias replied with a short "Yes" not bothering to take his eyes off of you.
She gave you a knowing look before rushing off to meet with what you assume to be Rapunzel and what looks to be Rapunzel's husband.
"So...why did Anna squeeze your hand earlier?"
You looked at him in disbelief.
"You-you mean you...don't know?"
"I don't know what am I supposed to know?" He asked truly confused.
"I can't believe you-I." The voices were getting stronger. You needed to go before you broke down. You quickly left without saying a word passing by Anna who was about to run after you before seeing Elias quickly going after you as well.

You had gone to the balcony. This was the safest place for you and you knew that some fresh air could help with the voices.
"(Y/N)! Tell me what's wrong did I do something. I'm sorry can you tell please tell me what I did wrong?"
"Elias...did you drink the hot chocolate?"
"The what?"
"The drink I left for you with a plate of cookies I had made for you?"
"So that was what it was called! It was delicious. But I don't see how that made you upset?"
You sighed you could feel the voice now, taunting you.
"I left them for you in hopes to get you to stop working for a bit and so we could enjoy each other's company like we used too."
"(Y/N), you know how busy I am with state affairs..." He tried reasoning with you but at this point the voices broke free.
"No. NO DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU SAID TO ME I ASKED IF YOU WERE PAYING ATTENTION AND THE ONLY RESPONSE I GOT WAS MHMM I ASKED IF YOU WANTED TO LEAVE ME YOU SAID MHMM DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURT ELIAS. DO YOU?"
"What...I said that..."
"AND THAT'S NOT IT I WAS SO HEARTBROKEN AFTER THAT DID YOU EVEN KNOW THAT I WASN'T EVEN EATING FOR A WEEK? I LOCKED MYSELF UP IN MY ROOM FOR A WEEK AND THE YOU DIDN'T EVEN CARE OR NOTICE?!?!"
Elias' face looked truly broken and sorry but I couldn't stop.
"KRISTOFF CAME TO CHECK ON ME! MY LOVER'S SISTER'S BOYFRIEND CARED MORE THAN MY LOVER DID!"
"(Y/N)... I'm so sorry."
You calmed down a bit getting you're breathing to even out.
"Are you though? Elias, the voices are back and I'm scared you... don't love me anymore. Do you not love me anymore?"
"(Y/N) I do, I really really do I love you so so much and I was so stupid to ignore your emotions and I am so sorry. I promise to make more time for you from now on I'll make more time I promise. (Y/N) I promise and I'm going to clear out my entire schedule this week to make up for everything please forgive me."
You sighed and looked at him. "I know, I wasn't mad at you.... I-I was mad at myself for not being enough for-"
"No you are more than enough for me hell I don't even deserve you and I am so sorry for everything I put you through. I love you and I will make sure you know it from now on. Please love yourself too."
You kissed him on the lips sweetly.
"I love you too Elias."
And after that he did keep his promise and you became friends with Rapunzel and every night after Elias worked the two of you would talk with a cup of hot cocoa or another drink. Sometimes Anna and Olaf invaded but hey they were the people and well snowmen you loved and the man you loved so you were happy.

(Damn Miki what on Earth did you write.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 113K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
275K 8.3K 63
❝ Shut up,❞ ❝ Make me, 𝐩𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬.❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ no matter how hard she tries to resist, the daughter of Hades ends up falling for Percy Jac...
436K 15.5K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
300K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc