Uzumaki Nanami is here, Datte...

By ShinyUmbreon1243

Uzumaki Nanami, twin sister of Uzumaki Naruto and student of Lady Tsunade, Died trying to protect her brother... More

Chapter 1: A new mission, A new world
Chapter 2: meeting the kamado family
chapter 3: Cruelty
Chapter 4: Trainer Sakonji Urokodaki
AN
We have to evacuate
Chapter 5: Sabito and Makomo
Chapter 6: Final Selection
Chapter 7: Our Own Steel
Chapter 8: Accompanying a Demon
Chapter 10: The Smell of Enchanting Blood
New Book Cover!!!
Chapter 11: Temari Demon and Arrow Demon
Chapter 12: Together Forever
AN #2
Chapter 13: Tsuzumi Mansion
Chapter 14: The Boar Bares Its Fangs, Zenitsu Sleeps
Chapter 15: Something More Important than Life
Chapter 16: The House with the Wisteria Family Crest
Chapter 17: Mount Natagumo
Chapter 18: Letting Someone Else Go First
Chapter 19: A Forged Bond
NOT A CHAPTER BUT IMPORTANT!

Chapter 9: Kibutsuji Muzan

7.1K 308 124
By ShinyUmbreon1243

Third Person POV

Raising her leg, Nezuko then smashed her foot of the demon but the demon was able to submerged underground making Nezuko smashing her foot on the ground, leaving a good crack on it.

Nanami looked on surprised but also darn proud of Nezuko, 'it may not have been big, but it's enough to not accidentally damage the others buildings around us. Good job Nezuko-Chan!' She thought as she put on a proud smile while Kurama just sighed.

'Don't tell me she's gonna teach her...' Kurama thought, lazily, but he stayed focus on the battle.

Nezuko looked at the demon in front of her as he laughs and submerged himself to the ground once more, she then starts to run towards it but Tanjiro stops her.

"Nezuko!" Nezuko halts when she heard her brother's voice.

"Don't chase after him! Get back here! Come back to us." Tanjiro said as Nezuko ran back to them but then the morphed demon suddenly appeared in front of her.

"Nezuko-Chan!" Nanami yelled. The morphed demon rose up from the ground and tries to attack Nezuko but she jumped, dodging the attack from mid-air to avoid being caught at the attack as she lands gracefully on the ground and finally made it towards them. The red head sighed in relief.

"Hey kit, you don't need to worry about the girl now, she's a demon now. You don't have to protect her like the brat." Kurama informed.

"I can't help it, demon or not I'm not gonna stop protecting her, besides I made a promise that I will look after Tanjiro-kun AND Nezuko-Chan and I never go back on my word, Dattebane." Nanami told Kurama and he was taken aback when he saw the same black liquid underneath them.

"Kit, you better jump out of the way. Now!" Kurama said. As Nanami snapped back to reality and immediately jumped away from the black liquid.

"Nanami-San!" Tanjiro yelled out in worry.

"I'm fine." Nanami said, she then sensed the demon below Tanjiro as he was about to put one foot forward and yelled out, "Tanjiro-kun, beneath you!"

Tanjiro looked down and jumps away from it. Another black liquid rushed beside Nezuko and the morphed demon lunges at her but Nezuko was able to dodged the demon's attack quickly.

"Nezuko!" Tanjiro yelled out for his sister as the liquid approaches Tanjiro. But he then got an idea, he looked at Nanami and the red head knew what he's planning and nodded. But Kurama sighed, knowing their recklessness.

"Nezuko! We're going underground! I want you to protect those two! You can do that, right?" Tanjiro asked. Nezuko widened her eyes but nodded at her brother's request.

Tanjiro took a step first on the black liquid followed by Nanami as it slowly sucked them in leaving Nezuko to take care of the demon above while protecting Kazumi and the girl.

Tanjiro's POV

Once we're under, our surroundings is that of a swamp as I noticed the thin air on it.

'Inside a swamp... and these are...' I thought as I then saw something floating in front of us.

'Are these the clothes and belongings of the people who were kidnapped? Just look at all the innocent people they've murdered! It's unforgivable! Unforgivable!' I thought angrily towards the demons who murdered these young girls as the tore parts of the victims clothing floated around.

I then saw Nanami-San looking one direction meaning she sensed them. I also heard something as I look around at my surroundings as well and saw two of the morphed demon's movement circling around us as I prepared from incoming attacks.

'Don't underestimate us! Just where do you think we got our training anyway? The air was thinner on top of Mt. Sagiri!' I thought, remembering the training I went through on Mt. Sagiri with Nanami-San. This is nothing in comparison with the air in Mt. Sagiri.

'Not to mention... there are moves that only unleash their full potential underwater!' I thought as we prepared our swords as we saw the demons now charged at us but moved away in a zigzag manner.

'So they can move at angles like that inside this swamp?' I thought but I stayed focus.

'But it doesn't matter! All we have to do is slash when they get near enough to attack! The form that can be utilized even when there's no sure footing... Generating a powerful vortex with a violent twist of my upper and lower body!' I thought and we readied our form and waited for the opportunity to strike as I then smell the opening thread.

'Here comes the scent! The opening thread! Total Concentration! Water Breathing! Sixth Form! Whirlpool!' I thought as we slash our swords in the water, spinning our upper and lower body in other directions and created a huge whirlpool. But it was much more powerful than I anticipated as. However it successfully slashes the two demons and got dismembered.

The whirlpool eventually stopped but I then spotted the demon's collection of hairpins and immediately grabbed it. I suddenly felt suffocating here as Nanami grabbed me and swam towards the top.
———————————————————————————————————-

Third Person POV

On the surface, Kazumi looked on the black liquid, worried for the two slayers as Nezuko deals with the remaining morphed demon and dodging his attacks. She threw her fist back when she founds an opening and punches the demon in the guts, making him spew in blood.

'This girl is powerful! She doesn't seem to have mastered any morphing skills yet, but look how strong she is anyway! She must have gotten a huge amount of blood from them!' The morphed demon thought as he now tries to open the swamp but Nezuko saw it and immediately attacks him, kicking him away, preventing him from entering the swamp knowing her brother and the Red head girl, whom she only remembers her as an elder sister.

'She moves so fast! I can't dive back into the swamp! But hey, I'm getting used to these one-note attacks of hers!' The morphed demon thought as he blocks another kick of hers.

'Even if she kicks my head clean off... Even if my internal organs explode, demons can regenerate in a flash!' He continued as he blocked another punch from Nezuko and charged at her and slashes her forehead a little but wounded. Kazumi looked on shock as Nezuko closed her eyes in pain.

'All right! Now I'm gonna drill a hole right through your face!' The morphed demon roared as he launches his final attack on Nezuko as she holds her bleeding forehead when suddenly, Nanami came out first and in a flash, slashes his arm from before it could reach her as she stares angrily at the demon.

"Get your hands off from Nezuko-Chan, dattebane!" She yelled as Tanjiro came behind her and cleanly sliced the Demon's left arm. The demon stumbled and fell to the ground into a sitting position.

'Did I just get taken out? Both of my other selves by them!' The demon thought furiously. Both Nanami and Tanjiro stood protectively in front of Nezuko as Nanami gave him a death glare, which made the demon unnoticeably flinch at the sight, reminding him of her aura earlier that reminds him of that demon.

"You give off a scent like rotten oil. It's a horrible smell! How many people have you killed?" Tanjiro angrily asked, interrogating him.

"Tell me, why do you only kill young girls." Nanami said, her sword at the demon's neck still glaring at him.

"Listen! If women live any longer, they turn ugly and start tasting like crap! So, we killed them for their own good! You two should be thankful to us demons-" deciding that she had enough hearing this, Nanami sliced the demon's jaw with her sword as blood poured out of the demon's mouth. Tanjiro flinched a little at the sight of a furious Nanami, he may have seen her angry many times but he never saw her this furious, the fact that her voice remained calm scared him even more and let her do the talking.

"Never mind then." Nanami said, as she took a step forward while the morphed demon back away against a wall as the red head points her sword at him once more.

"Instead, you're going to tell me what you know about Kibutsuji Muzan." Nanami said in a calm but threatening voice. When the demon heard that name, his eyes widen in fear and started to shiver slowly as he remembered that man on that day. The morphed demon started to whimper and sweat furiously, both Nanami and Tanjiro noticed this reaction as red head sensed his fear of that name alone.

Kurama noticed and sensed it as well, while observing the whole thing.

"With that name alone, can already send fear from this demon." Kurama noted and thought it would also be the same with other demons.

"Talk to me! Start talking" Nanami yelled.

"I-I can't tell you. I can't tell you!" The demon cried in fear as he remembered what that man told him.
———————————————————————————————————-

He was human before becoming a demon, his mouth was bubbling and was being choked by someone.

"You mustn't tell. You mustn't tell anyone about me. If you do tell anyone, I'll know right away. I'm always watching you." The man name Kibutsuji Muzan said as he placed his finger on his mouth to signify him to be quiet.
———————————————————————————————————-

Nanami's POV

"I can't tell you! I can't tell you! I can't tell you! I can't tell you! I can't tell you!" The demon repeated in fear. As I was surprised at the sudden change of personality when mentioning of that name.

'I sense his fear is strong when I mentioned that name, what did that man do to this guy for sending so much fear into him!' I thought.

"I can't tell you, alright?" The demon yelled, as he regenerated his arms and went to attack me but I quickly sidestepped out of the way and cleanly sliced his head off. The head rolled off before being disintegrated. I then realized that I failed yet again to get information out of the demon.

'Darn it!' I thought frustrated but I calmed myself down and sheathed my sword before looking at Tanjiro-kun, apologetically. He must've been scared when I did that.

"I'm sorry Tanjiro-kun, if I scared you like that and not able to get information out of him." I apologized, feeling bad for scaring him like that. Tanjiro-kun then went and hugged me and said, "it's alright, I'm just glad that you're not that angry anymore, Nanami-San. We can get information at another time."

I slightly smiled at this before I remembered about Nezuko-Chan and saw her sitting on the ground with her forehead bleeding because of the injury that she received from the demon.

"Nezuko-Chan!" I yelled, breaking the hug and went to check on her and her wound and started to heal.

"Don't worry, I already checked on her condition. Nezuko's just asleep and the bleeding on her forehead stopped already." Tanjiro-kun said as I sighed in relief.

"Thank goodness. So she's sleeping in order to recover? I guess Jiji's right then." I said as I finished healing the scratch on her forehead but I looked at her sadly.

"I'm sorry, Nezuko-Chan. If I scared you as well but wait just a little longer, okay? We'll turn you back into a human, I promise, dattebane." I said. I then helped Tanjiro-kun put Nezuko-Chan back inside the wooden box as he carried the box on his back before we turned to look at Kazumi-San. He was kneeling on the ground, I could sense his emotions that he was going through. Knowing your fiancé is already dead and the faces of the monsters who killed her, must've taken a toll on him. Tanjiro-kun went to approach him while I watched him.

"Kazumi-San? Are you alright?" He asked and crouched down.

"I've lost my fiancé. How can I be alright?" Kazumi-San said while crying as I looked at him with sympathy. This must've what Kurenai-Sensei felt when she heard of Asuma-Sensei's death. I went towards them and stood beside Tanjiro-kun.

"Mr. Kazumi... No matter how many people you may lose, you have no choice but to go on living. No matter how devastating the blows may be." Tanjiro-kun said softly. Kazumi-San then firmly grabbed the collar of the uniform as I was about to step in but Tanjiro-kun signaled me to let him handle this.

"What do you know about it? A kid like you?" Kazumi roared but Tanjiro holds his hand and gave him a smile of sympathy. Kazumi-San loosened his grip on Tanjiro-kun and let go.

"I know someone who went through the same thing as you, her husband died on duty fighting a monster while she was pregnant with his child. Like Tanjiro-kun said, we all lost someone important to us but we had no choice but to keep living even if it hurts." I said remembering Kurenai-Sensei' s sadness at Asuma-Sensei' s funeral.

"We'll be on our way now." Tanjiro-kun said as he stood up but grabbed something and gave it to Kazumi-San, I realized that it was the hairpins of the girls that were murdered by the demon.

"Take this. I hope you'll find something of Miss Satoko's in there." Tanjiro-kun continued as Kazumi-San opened the cloth and cried, mourning for her death. We bowed and turn to leave.

Third Person POV

'So, you two went through the same thing, too? Is that it?' Kazumi thought as he stopped crying when he realized why Tanjiro never reacted when he talked rashly to him and Nanami's story about someone she knows, and the way her eyes shown sadness as they walk away from him.

"I... I'm sorry! That was an awful thing to say! Please forgive me! I'm so sorry!" Kazumi yelled. Apologizing for what he said as the two stopped walking and looked back to wave goodbye. At this, Kazumi saw how bruised and rough their hands are, more so fo Tanjiro than Nanami, and thought, 'their hand was heart-breaking to see. Hardened by relentless training that they went through. It wasn't a boy's or a woman's hand.'

"Kazumi-San, we're leaving that young girl in your hands, dattebane!" Nanami yelled, giving him an encouraging smile.

"All right! All right!" Kazumi cried as they left.
———————————————————————————————————

Later, two crows can be heard in the sky as they approached Tanjiro and Nanami as they walked.

'It's not just me. How many people have you killed, tortured and tormented? Kibutsuji Muzan, I'll never forgive as long as I live!' Tanjiro thought angrily. Sensing his anger, Nanami knew he was thinking about Kibutsuji Muzan. She's not gonna lie that she's also furious at what he did to those innocent people. Seeing it, is different than hearing about the atrocities that he did. She would have gone to find him and be on a rampage but she was assigned to protect Tanjiro, which extended to Nezuko and many other people they would meet.

Their line of thought, however, was cut off when their respective Kusagai crows landed on their shoulders.

"Next up, Asakusa, Tokyo!" Tanjiro's crow said.

"Rumors of a demon lurking there!" Nanami's crow continued.

"W-wait a minute! we're heading to our next mission already?!" Nanami exclaimed, surprised.

"Oh yes, you are!" Nanami's crow said.

"Hold on a minute." Tanjiro pleaded.

"No can do!" Tanjiro's crow yelled.

"Come on, just give us a minute! Hold on ! What!" Tanjiro whined.

"Would you give us a rest for even a minute, dattebane?" Nanami pleaded, summoning birds from the elemental nations weren't even this pushy, not even her summons are not that pushy... except for one, her boss summon.

"Just shut up and go already!" Both crows said.
———————————————————————————————————-

'Are the cities this advanced now? It's nighttime, but its so bright out!' Tanjiro thought in a daze at the sight of Asakusa while Nanami squinted her eyes from the the bright lights of the city.

'These lights are gonna be the cause of my vision.' Nanami thought. They arrived at the city at night but not expecting it to have bright lights unlike other towns which Nanami liked, since she wasn't used to have such bright lights in Konoha.

'The buildings are so tall! What is this? The cities... the cities...' Tanjiro thought, walking through the city streets as the crowds bustling about. Nanami was beside Tanjiro while he held Nezuko's hand. They soon saw a train coming in and Nanami pulled Tanjiro back from the train.

"I feel dizzy." Tanjiro said pulling his scarf up, making it a hood. Nanami patted his back in pity as they walked away. Once they entered the city, Nanami kept a sharp eye in case of something suspicious. She then saw a ramen stand on one of the stores as she eyed the ramen itself like a predator eyeing it's pray, almost drooling in the process before Tanjiro have to drag Nanami away. He knew how Nanami loved Ramen with a passion but he needed to get out of this city even if it means having to console a crying Nanami for dragging her away from her precious ramen.

Kurama was watching and sighed in relief as he hears his jinchuriki muttering, "my... ramen..." while crying.

'Thank goodness, I have enough of that food for one lifetime. I much preferred other foods than those Ramen.' Kurama thought, not wanting for Nanami to start preaching on why Ramen is the greatest food to ever grace the land again. He has enough of that when she and that knucklehead of a brother argued on why Ramen is the best food to others.
———————————————————————————————————-

In another world, our favorite blonde knucklehead ninja was eating Ramen at Ichiraku's with his friends after the war and mourning for the death of his beloved sister, when he then sneezed.

'Why do I feel that someone was insulting the name of Ramen and is talking about me?' Is what Naruto thought before rubbing his nose and apologizing Teuchi for sneezing on the food. His friends looked at him before going back to eat.
———————————————————————————————————-

Soon, Tanjiro found a dark alleyway and said, "uh, let's go that way. Nezuko! Nanami-San!"

"W-wait, Tanjiro-Kun let's not go there!" Nanami protested but it was unheard when Tanjiro dragged Nezuko and grabbed Nanami's hand and ran towards the alleyway. Only to halt when they saw a couple kissing causing both Tanjiro's and Nanami's cheeks to go red.

"W-we beg your pardon!" Tanjiro apologized and bowed.

"We're very sorry!" Nanami also apologized and bowed as well before dragging Tanjiro and Nezuko out of the alleyway. Smacking Tanjiro on the head in the process and scolding him, while he listened through it while rubbing his head and Nezuko just stood there listening the red head scolding her brother as she sighed.
———————————————————————————————————-

Nanami's POV

After scolding Tanjiro-kun for not listening, we ended up in a more calmer and peaceful place, away from the bustling crowds and found another food stand but it was udon.

"We're finally out of there... but I could still feel the smack on my head" Tanjiro-kun said, rubbing the spot where I smacked him.

"Consider it payback for dragging me away from my precious Ramen and not listening before going to that alleyway, dattebane." I said. Seriously, I haven't felt this embarrassed since Nii-Chan did that jutsu.

"I did apologize, but I guess you're right." Tanjiro-kun said, letting me win the argument and feeling exhausted as we approached the udon stand.

"Excuse me. Two bowls of udon with grated yam on top please." Tanjiro-kun ordered. It's better than nothing, I shall return my precious Ramen.

While waiting for the food to be ready, we were all sitting down on a bench in front of the Udon stand as we rested for the time being.

"I've never been to a place like this. It's way too crowded." Tanjiro-kun muttered.

"I'll have to agree... while my village may be crowded at times but the lights are never this bright." I said, sitting beside Tanjiro-kun on his right while Nezuko-Chan on the left as she leans on Tanjiro-kin's shoulder making both of us smile.

"Nezuko-Chan must have been exhausted like you, dattebane." I said.

"Yeah." Tanjiro-kun said.

"Here's two udon with grated yam on top!" The udon owner said.

"Thank you very much sir." I said and smiled before taking the two bowls of udon and gave it to Tanjiro-kun, he thanked me as I sat down with my bowl of udon and ate together. When suddenly I sensed something, my eyes went wide when I sensed the very same color signature on that day. I hear Kurama growling in my mindscape sensing the very same presence as I do. At the same time I hear a shattering bowl as I noticed Tanjiro-kun stood up. His bowl of udon on the ground. He must've smelled it too.

"He's here..." is what I was able to utter, Tanjiro-kun then grabbed his sword and ran towards it.

"Tanjiro-kun!" I yelled. That boy is gonna get himself killed. I put my bowl down, grabbed my sword and followed Tanjiro-kun. Once I caught up to him from the crowd, just behind him, he already approached a 'man' and grabbed his shoulder. The 'man' turn around, he was wearing an embroidered black tuxedo and a white tie over a black dress shirt and white dress pants. He also wore black loafers. Not only that he has unnaturally pale skin which can be easily confused as being unhealthy and sickly, curly black hair, and sharp, almond-shaped eyes. His pupils are vertical, like cat eyes, and colored plum red. At this moment I knew, we have come in contact with the progenitor of demons, the murderer of the Kamado family, and the one who turned Nezuko-Chan into a demon. Kibutsuji Muzan.

I felt Tanjiro-kin's anger as he went to his sword and was about to draw it, when we suddenly heard.

"Daddy?"

Kibutsuji Muzan then revealed in his arms, a little girl. "Who's that?" She asked. My eyes widened at this, 'what?' I thought.

"It's all right. Don't worry. Is there something I can do for you? You seem to be quite flustered." He said. I clenched my fist and glared at him, he may have fooled anyone by his acting and his smile but I knew from experience that it was all fake.

"Oh my. What's going on?" A woman appeared behind them.

"Mother!" The little girl said.

My eyes went wide from shock and disbelief. I checked their signature and sensed the woman and the little girl are both human! I noticed Tanjiro-kun raising his hand and covered his mouth and clutches his stomach.

"Do you know him?" The woman questioned, not noticing me.

'Please, get away from him. If you value yours and your daughter's life, leave. Go far away from him.' I pleaded but they were unheard.

"No. Much to my consternation, I've never seen this child before. He must have mistaken me for someone else." Muzan said, I noticed his claws and I narrowed

"Oh, you think so?" The woman said. in a swift movement, he slashed another man's neck. No one noticed this except for me and Tanjiro-kun.

The man holds the back of his neck in pain and stops as a woman, whom I'm guessing is his wife asked, "dear, what's the matter? Dear?"

"Stop!" Tanjiro warned as he went through Muzan and the woman. But it was too late, as the husband whose now a demon bit his own wife on the shoulder making her scream in pain. The crowd along with Tanjiro and the woman looked at the scene before them. I could sense the different emotion going around amongst the crowd.

I glanced at Muzan who seems to not notice me and was staring at what's before him. From this moment on, I never felt this much hatred since Madara Uchiha. In my mindscape, Kurama was growling ever so dangerously as my eyes flashed from blue to red. My hand slowly went to the hilt of my sword and then...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone! Sorry about the ending, I don't know what to write next in this part so I have to end it there till next chapter. So I've been thinking lately of re-writing chapter 1, looking back on it I didn't like on how I write Nanami's death so I might have to re-write it at some point. And for those who are confuse of Nanami's age, basically Nanami  arrived at the Kamado household at the age of 17 and she trained with Tanjiro in Mt. Sajiri after the death of Tanjiro's and Nezuko's family which is about 2 years so at the present time Nanami is about 19 years old. The reason why I'm telling this because as I said, is for those who are confuse of her age and is also concerned for who I paired her up with.

You guys already know, its been hinted but as I said in the first few chapters, it is not Tanjiro, I stated that while they have a very close relationship, they only saw each other like siblings the same relationship she had with Sabito and Makomo.

Anyways! So here's a Taisho secret:
-apparently, Nanami's OTHER favorite food, besides ramen, is Dango. So not only did Tanjiro dragged her away from a Ramen shop, he also dragged her away from the Dango shop. Poor Nanami.

-while she knew the characters, Author-Chan have never watched Avatar: The Last Airbender. 

So bye and stay awesome!😊 peace out!✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 30 13
Tsukiko Kamado is the younger twin sister of Tanjiro Kamado. She also has enhanced scent like her brother. When Tanjiro goes to town to sell charcoal...
92.1K 2.3K 19
this is a demon Tanjiro Kamado x Tomioka giyuu. Inspired by A_wild_GOOSE. "Tanjiro and his sister, nezuko, have a special connection to muzan, it se...
86.8K 1.4K 22
Tanjiro's family was brutally murdered by Muzan Kibutsuji. Tanjiro himself, was peacefully sleeping in the house when the door was broken down and hi...
83.7K 2.8K 23
[COMPLETED] Previously known as 'Forgotten...' Anagapesis (n) no longer feeling any affection for someone you once loved What happens if you were als...