𝑨 𝑽𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒕 𝑻𝒐 𝑱𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒏...

By TatsukiNamikaze

ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝙹𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
AUTHORS NOTE
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-8
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
🎉 ❣️ ❣️ 🎉
Please Read
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-26
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER-29
It's Not An Update
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER-32
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ CHAPTER-25.5 ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
CHAPTER-31
CHAPTER-33
CHAPTER-34
CHAPTER-35
CHAPTER-36
CHAPTER-37
CHAPTER-38
CHAPTER-39
CHAPTER-40
CHAPTER-41
CHAPTER-42.0
CHAPTER-42.5
Message
New story!!

CHAPTER-9

1.1K 29 7
By TatsukiNamikaze

"Come on (b/f) please walk faster or we will miss the train."

"Wait. Please. I'm walking on heels bruh... Though, please comment on my look today. Don't I look refreshing?"

You took a quick look at her before heading towards the subway platforms. She wore a knee-length t-shirt dress with white and blue stripe accompanying a jean jacket.

"You look normal."

"What? I spend 3 hours  deciding what to wear and you  say 'I look normal?' " she said with a glare.

"You look you. What else am I supposed to say?"

"Well, look at what are you wearing?"

"Comfort is my number one rule. So don't judge.... plus I didn't ask for your opinion.
By the way, the Tokyo tower thing is around 5ish, yeah? Why are we going early?" you asked her while stopping her from entering the wrong train.

"We have to visit a shrine."

"A shrine?" you questioned her.

"Yeah, a shrine which will give us good love life and maybe good luck in everything probably like getting admission here for our college?"

"Maybe for your love life. The train has arrived (b/f). Please stay close. I will not find you if you get lost."

You both reached the shrine in one piece. The train was cramped. Well, what did you expect? It's a weekend here.

You thought that the shrine would be peaceful, but for some reason, a lot of girls especially of your age came. They must be crazy like your best friend.

"This is the famous Daijingu shrine. Let's pray quickly so that we can observe the sunset in Tokyo tower. "said (b/f) with all smiles.

You washed your left hand then the right and finally your mouth from the water using a wooden ladle that came from the purification fountain called the chozuya before entering the shrine.

Both of you stood in the line while people in front of you were praying.

You didn't want to mess up the prayer and make the people waiting behind so you had a 10-time rehearsal in your head already. 

Just remember it's two bows, two claps and a final bow after giving your offering.

"Let's get our omikuji. We both taking the love ones," she said while pointing at the slips of paper that had our futures in it.

"So I'll explain how it works. If the slip reads your blessing. Omikuji are ranked by blessings: there's dai-kichi (great blessing), kichi (blessing), su-kichi (ending blessing), kyo (curse) and so on," said (b/f).

"Why? I don't wanna know" you whined.

"Please"

You gave away two 100 yen coin and took the slip.

"Oh my God!! I got 'Dai-kichi!!'" said your friend. She was about to squeal but had her happy moment silently to maintain the etiquette.

You opened your slip

"Wow! 'kichi'! Wonder who is that unlucky guy," said a sarcastic voice.

You could never forget that voice. A blush crept your face. 

"What the hell man! I don't think it's cool to read other things"

"Oya Oya? So you can blush? The sun will set in the east today."

You gave a karate chop at his waist.

Your BFF started laughing
"Let's go already. I don't want to miss the sunset in Tokyo tower because of your love quarrel."

Both of you were so flustered by your friend's comment that the entire trip to Tokyo tower was without any snarky remarks.

Tokyo tower has two observatory deck one at 150m and another at 250m but the top deck is not open due to renovation.

"So Kenma didn't come?"

"He wanted to finish his game so that it doesn't affect the tournament," said Kuroo.

"Lev, how do I look? "said your friend by giving him a twirl.

"You look beautiful as always," said Lev with a smile.

"See (f/n)! That's how you compliment," she said.

"That is exactly what I said in different words 'you look you' "

"Try to improve it by adding adjectives," said Kuroo while high-fiving (b/f).

All you could do was looking at them in defeat.

All four of you entered the main deck after standing in a long queue.

"Kirei," squealed your friend admiring the sunset view from the deck.

It was indeed pretty how the sky was turning from an amber glow to Vermillion over the bustling city of Tokyo.

"Lev, don't ruin this opportunity," said you and pulled Kuroo away from the dumb couple

You admire the rest of the view with Kuroo hoping that your friend will have a moment worth remembering.                                       

There was a lingering silence which is kinda weird. 'The Kuroo Tetsurou' hasn't said a word for a while now. You took a look at him while he was staring at the same view with a whole different mood from yours. 

"Oi! Is something wrong? "

"Uh?"

He finally came out of his daze.

"Why would anything go wrong when your handsome guide is here?"

This comment proved your observation. It didn't have the usual annoyance energy in it.

"Okay. I just thought something was bothering you"

"If you want. I'll hear it out. You might not believe it but I'm not a bad listener," you said with a nervous laugh.

Did I make him uncomfortable?

"Is it that obvious? I thought I was unpredictable," said Kuroo while scratching his head.

Finally, he left out a loud sigh.

"It's the spring high. I thought coming here will make me stop practising hard at the last minute but I don't know. I'm still thinking about it"

He looked at you momentarily.

"Go on."

"I want to give our coach the match with our destined rivals-Karasuno. No- I want to win this thing."

"I don't know how to comfort you but... If you play the same way or even better than the match you played the other day then I don't see the problem here. Then again I am a nobody to comment on this matter... You have come so far so... I think you will do great."

You tried to reassure him by giving a smile and a pat on his back.

To cut the tension you continued, "How could you forget the ring though ? I'm disappointed BOYFRIEND," while you showing the ring that you wore around your neck.

"Uh? You didn't wear it when you came to school so why now?" said Kuroo with his stupid smug

Ah! there it is.

You playfully hit him smiling at him.

Staff came in with a camera towards both of you asking for taking a photo. You tried to tell him off until Kuroo stopped you. "Let the man do his job"

"Ma'am, could you move closer? "

"See. Do as he says, GIRLFRIEND. And yeah smile for the photo" said Kuroo nudging you with victory glistening in his eyes.

He finally gave up on how you won't come near him on your own, so he pulled you closer by putting his hands around your shoulders and he bent down to keep his head touching yours.

"Thank you. Make sure to take a look at your photo in the souvenir shop."

As soon as he left you stamped on his feet

"Keep your hands off me! "

"That hurts. Let's take in mine too" said Kuroo while showing his phone.

"No"

"Yes"

"No. I don't like photos."

He kept poking your back while you tried to walk away from him but you finally gave in.

"See. It wasn't that bad, was it?... Hey! Why couldn't you smile?"

"I don't remember agreeing that I would smile"

"Fair enough," he said with his smirk.

You both enjoyed the view again as the night was coming to life.
All four of you met again after night view. You could see your friend very flustered.

Looks like I have to interrogate her later

Your friend dragged you with her to the ONE PIECE themed Cafe leaving the boys alone. She took a lot of photos and ate a lot.
You couldn't bring yourself to eat because it was so well made according to the theme but gave up to your food-craving stomach.   

The two idiots dropped you guys at your hotel.

"Lev, make sure your captain get enough sleep tomorrow"

"Yes ma'am," said Lev with such energy. 

"Thanks...Thank you for hearing me out," said Kuroo

This is not something you are used to.

"Yeah. Whatever."

You called a taxi for them so that they reach their home quickly and safely.

"The night is still young. It's not too late," said your friend with a sly smile.

"What?!?"                                                                                             
"Oh, nothing," said(b/f) dramatically.

She continued, "Maybe that unlucky guy of yours is him."

" I think you are watching too many Korean dramas (b/f)chan"

************************************

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Take care

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 5K 27
𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑢: 𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑤𝑟𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑤 ♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎ 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢�...
379K 13.3K 26
❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐌𝐄.❞ ╰┈─➤ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙢𝙮 𝙆�...
58.8K 1.8K 30
❞𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧❜𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫❟ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐞❜𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐬❟ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐢...
82.2K 3K 29
A chatfic 😻😻