In the Arms of Danger

By Btsfan_4eva

"Who are you?" I asked, still left in the shock and scared state that came over me when gunshots were heard. ... More

𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒
𝒟𝒾𝓈𝒸𝓁𝒶𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓇
𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇𝓈
¹
²
³
𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒
𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒
¹⁰
¹¹.¹
𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒
¹¹.²
¹²
𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒 *Important!*
¹³
¹⁴
¹⁵.¹
¹⁵.²
𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒
¹⁶
¹⁷
¹⁸
¹⁹
²⁰
𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒
²¹
𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒
²²
²³
²⁴
²⁵
²⁶
²⁷
²⁸
²⁹
³⁰
³¹
³²
³³
³⁴
³⁵
³⁶
³⁷
³⁸.¹
³⁸.²
³⁹
⁴⁰.¹
⁴⁰.²
⁴¹
⁴²
⁴³
⁴⁴
⁴⁵
𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒 😔
⁴⁶
𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒
𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝒬 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒜
⁴⁸
𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒 **HELP!** 😭💔
URGENT!
UPDATE
⁴⁹
⁵⁰
⁵¹
⁵²
⁵³
⁵⁴
⁵⁵
⁵⁶
⁵⁷
⁵⁸.¹
⁵⁸.²
⁵⁹
𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮
𝒜𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇'𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝑒 **Important**
𝓑𝓸𝓷𝓾𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻
𝒱𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒶𝓃𝓉
DON'T WORRY!
SOLD TO MR. MARIANO| TRAILER
IMPORTANT
!I NEED YOUR HELP!

⁴⁷

5.9K 384 51
By Btsfan_4eva

Credits to Adventurer-4-eva for the idea!

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

CHAPTER 47: JEALOUSY?

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
ARIANA
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

"Ready?" I asked as I exit the bathroom.

I walked past the bedroom and sat on the couch, fully dressed in a bathing suit the was over some shorts and crop top.

Jaxon never replied and I frowned at his suddenly silent behavior until I turned to him and saw that he was looking at me with his mouth half-open. However, he quickly closed it and shifted his eyes from me to the window.

Clearing his throat he finally answered. "Y-yeah. Let's go"

I jumped in joy while he threw a sleeveless shirt, that displayed his huge muscles, over his perfectly built body.

"Come on" he gestures his hands for me to follow him and jumping to my feet in excitement, A bright smile appeared on my lips as I quickly followed behind him.

"We're here!" I said to Jaxon, excitedly.

It was later in the warm afternoon that the cruise had stopped at the sandy shores of Macedonia.

Since it does none stop sailing, which means that they stop at nearby countries and stay there for a while before the set off again...and this repeats until you make it to our destination, we got to leave the ship but with a warning that we could only remain at the shores of the beach.

So, Jaxon had suggested that we go have a walk on the beach and have a little fun since we've been trapped in that huge ship for almost a week and I agreed on with him.

I mean, first of all, I need some vitamin D and second of all, I'm tired of being stuck in that ship that's enormous. So I was happy when he said that and now I'm more than happy ever since my feet had come into contact with the sand!

"This is gonna be so fun!!" I shouted in joy while taking another footstep into the dry sand that glittered like gold from the still high and hot son but little did I know, things wouldn't go that way at all!

"I love it!" I yelled in my mind while looking up to the light blue sky that was littered with soft, puffy clouds and the tall palm trees that stood tall in the sky, shading a few from the beaming golden light above.

I inhale the fresh afternoon air and closed my eyes as my skin basks in the sun. However, that didn't seem to last for long because a second later Jaxon spoke, causing my eyes to shot open.

"Hey...Want to ride a jet ski?" he questioned and my eyes popped open instantly. I shifted my gaze to him with wide eyes then averted them to where he was pointing to, A man standing next to four huge jet skies.

"Really?!" I felt so happy about his question! Like, I've never ridden a jet ski in my entire life and it's been one my 'Bucket list Adventure' for the past two years!

"Yeah" he answered and shrug his shoulder.

The smile from earlier had returned to my face after he had answered and I wrapped my hands around one of his arms before pulling his along with me towards the est of jet skies.

"Hi there, I'm Robin, how can I help you?" A manly voice greeted us as soon as we were about a couple of feet away from him.

He stood tall, around the height of Jaxon with short blonde hair hanging down the front of his forehead.

"Can we get two sets of jet skies?" Jaxon asked but it really sounded more like a command to me and all I did was send the man A friendly smile.

"Yeah, sure. Two jet skies will be prepared for you and don't worry, it's free and a little treat from us for your choice to travel with Crystal cruises." Robin answered, sending both of us a polite smile.

"Now if you could give me a moment to set it up for you guys..." he began then paused, turning his head to his left. "Nate! Josh!"

"Yes?" Two men answered from a distance.

"Can you come over here for a minute?" Robin shouted back to the two men and without answering, they made their way towards us as quickly as they could.

"This is two of our passengers on Crystal Cruise..."Robin began right after they were standing next to him but then paused for us to state our names.

"Hi, I'm Ariana." I send a friendly wave at both of them.

"Jaxon" was all Jaxon said with a neutral look on his face as always.

Robin smiles at us before he continued. "Right. As I was saying, these two of our passengers on Crystal cruise, Ariana and Jaxon, and they would like to use our jet skies. So, why don't you guys go ahead and set them as quickly as possible?"

After Robin had spoken, Nate and Josh left to set up the jet skies for us. And...there was a kinda awkward silence between us since I didn't know what to say and Robin just kept send smiles our way everything he looked at us and boy, that as so awkward but thankfully, our jet skies only took a couple of minutes to set up and before we knew it, it was good to go.

" It's ready to boss" Nate announced while walking back over to us with two life jackets in his hands.

"Excellent! Then why don't you guys put these on and then you'll answer just a few safety questions and you'll be good to do. What do you think?" he asked, handing the life jackets to us.

I nodded my head as I collected I took the life jacket. I first put mines on and whilst buttoning mine, I turned to Jaxon who held his in his hands.

He hands it to me after I finished buttoning the last button then as quickly as possible, pulled the shirt off of his body, displaying his deliciously, attractive, muscular, built, every word that describes how attractive he was, body.

I loudly cleared my throat and quickly shift my gaze from him to the sand. A second late he takes the life jacket from my hands and within a couple of seconds, it was on him and completely buttoned as well.

"Good. Now, these are just a few safety questions you must answer before you are allowed to ride on one..." Robin began again once we were wearing the life jackets given by him.

"To begin with, the age limit for riding on her sky must be from at least sixteen but eighteen is mostly preferred. So, may I know your age?" he explained then asked and Jaxon and I responded with our ages.

"Very good. Now here are some rules that should not be broken when operating a jet ski..." he then went on to list a couple of rules then explain then to us.

And finally, the final question was asked. "Is this your first time Riding one?"

"Yes," I answered while at the same time Jaxon responded with a 'no'.

Robin looked at me with wide eyes before he closed a little note pad, that ye was holding in his hands for a while now, and shook his head.
"Well, it's not safe for you to ride one by yourself..." His voice trailed off as he turned to his left where Josh stood.

"Call Noah" Josh left immediately and I stood there, frowning along with Jaxon.

A few seconds later...

Only A few seconds had passed when Robin turned his head to his left again and smiles in that direction.

With a confused look on my face, I turned as well towards the direction he was looking in and my eyes immediately popped open with what I saw.

Approaching us was a man, who looked like he was in his late 20's...like Jaxon. He had hair in a light brownish color that was tied into a man bun and was tall as well, I'll say about the length of Josh...and Jaxon. His face was very attractive and so was his built body.

Holy sh*t!

"Mr. James, how can I help you?" The man, who I think is the 'Noah' Robin sent for, spoke along with a handshake. His voice was very deep but sounded attractive as well.

"Noah, I need a favor from you " Robin replied to his question after shaking his hands and Noah nodded his head as he waited to hear Robin.

"Well there's this young lady over here who wants to go on a jet ski but it's her first time. Unfortunately, for the safety of our passengers, we can not let her go on her own since it's her first time and we may never know what nay happens. So I need you to do me a favor and take her for me" Robin explained to Noah and my eyes just widened even more.

him? Take me on a ride?

"And who is this lady, if I may ask?" Noah asked as his eyes gaze around the beach until it landed on me and I froze for a second.

A small smile rose on his lips as he stretches his hands forwards for a handshake. "Hi there, I'm Noah"

"H-Hi...I'm A-Ariana" I stuttered in reply and shook his hands. I could even feel my cheeks heat up at the contact of our hands.

"Well then, how about we-"

"It's fine. She can ride with me" Jaxon finally spoke after a while, cutting of Noah from finishing his sentence, and boy did he look scary.

I literally trembled when I looked up to see his face. He was freaking sending me a deadly glare before shifting his gaze from me to Noah and gosh, he looked so angry.

What's his problem?!

"Ah...Mr. Jaxon, I think it may be safer for her to ride with someone who is trained to do this. I just think it may be safe for h-"

"Then we're leaving" he cuts Robin from finishing his sentence and my mouth dropped open after hearing what he had just said.

Is he freaking joking?!

"No! You can't! This has been on my bucket list for some-"

"I'll take to another beach-" he began but I cut him off.

"Why can't I ride this one?"

Yeah like why can't I? Is there a problem?

He sighs but still hands that scary look on his face.

I waited for an answer from him but when he didn't say anything at all and only stood there, I exhale and folded my hands.

"Jaxon, is there a problem?"

No answer...

"Umm...excuse me, we-we doesn't have a lot of time here so I'll say you should get on" Robin spoke when Jaxon didn't say anything, and honestly, I was still waiting for him to say something. I wanted to know if there was a problem.

"But-"

"As I said, there isn't much time to waste. So, go on" Robin interrupted me again and I sigh in defeat.

Turning back to Noah, he stood there with a smile on his lips as he made a hand gesture to the jet ski and I smiled at him as I made my way over to it.

However, before I did, I glanced over at Jaxon again and he had a look on his face, one I don't think I could define...I mean he looked angry but not at the same time...

It was more like...jealousy?

•NOT EDITED
_____________________________________
Longer chapter as I promised and the next chapter is gonna be exciting!! Also thanks to Adventurer-4-eva once again! ❤️

Question of the day: describe your day using emojis 😊🍕🍔🍗

Also⬇️

Big up to all ah meh Caribbean ppl!!🇬🇾
_________________________________
Please share and VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!🥰
AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT!!

Stay safe and let us continue to fight together for the justice of Floyd. #Blacklivesmatters! #Blackouttuesday!
✊🏻✊🏼✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

856 33 7
/Blurb/ She wasn't sure who moved first but one moment she was standing there gawking at him and next their mouths were smashing against each other. ...
124K 5.1K 60
*COMPLETED* *EDITING ON PROCESS* "can you not be so horny for godsakes! I'm your bestfriend... remember?" I said throwing a fit, obviously panicking...
270K 9.2K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
37.6K 1.3K 64
"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his arms to wrap around her but she steps back...