Flourish (A Pokémon Fanfic)

By Frozenbeenie

Trigger warning: contains suicide attempts, rape, murder attempts, obsession, sexual scenes Being part of Te... More

Chapter 2: Route 10*
Chapter 3: Badlands*
Chapter 4: Lumiose*
Chapter 5: Factory*
Chapter 6: Frost Cavern*
Chapter 7: Abuse*
Chapter 8: Gym*
Chapter 9: Headquarters*
Chapter 10: Key*
Chapter 11: Ulimate Weapon*
Chapter 12: Ear Plugs*
Chapter 13: Capture*
Chapter 14: Cliff*
Chapter 15: Flowers

Chapter 1: Team Flare*

153 4 0
By Frozenbeenie

My first assignment was assigned in the Glittering Cave, where my team and I were instructed to collect some fossils to sell and make a profit so we can collect more money to make our plan work. I would think my life savings, and everyone in our team's, money, would be enough, but there was always more to be collected. Fine by me.

I joined this organization so that I can live a day without having to walk pass the ugly people who make this world dirty and contaminated. Even the Pokémon are filthy, being used by people to do whatever they want.

In this lifetime, Pokémon are tools of war, and if we continue to let these kind of people live, the poor Pokémon who will remain by our side will be more free than ever imaginable! I can't wait a single second! But I have to in order for things to go smoothly.

"It's really dark in here" one of my teammates said as we walked through the Glittering cave, passing all the glowing crystals that gave us a bit of light we needed to get through the cave and towards the workplace the paleontologist use to dig up fossils and whatever.

"As soon as we get to where we need to be, we won't have to worry about light" I said, leading the way. We had a total of 10 individuals, including myself, on this mission. They were anxious to not get lost in the dark cave that didn't even let the light of our flashlights pass "The area where the scientists work at has enough. We'll be fine" I sighed and continued walking until we made it to the open area with light above our heads

"There's light" I said, staring at all the lightbulbs. I was instructed everyone to scatter to get the job done while I stayed behind by the entrance just in case anyone comes in to disturb us.

I looked around with my Pokémon beside me sniffing some rocks in a cart on the train tracks.

"Stay on guard. We are securing the entrance" I told my Fennekin. It listened and jumped to stand beside my feet with its tail wagging happily. I snorted with a slight smile, seeing the happiness it was holding. Don't worry, little guy... whenever our dreams come true, you'll be released and live happy in the new world.

I've had my Fennekin before my parents passed away. It was the only thing I had left of them, and it always stuck to my side no matter what. I would hate to release it, but Pokémon will not belong to anyone anymore. They will be free. When that day comes, trainers will only be a historical term.

For the pass two hours, I did nothing but stand around and watch the entrance while my teammates were in and out with some fossils in hand. I wanted to at least help, but because I was one of the best trainers with a stronger Pokémon than them, I had to be the guard to stop anyone from coming in, even if I was in charge.

"It's so boring..." I sighed. Fennekin barked and smiled at me "I'm sure you're not bothered. You're just relaxing on my foot. I'm surprised it didn't fall asleep" I chuckled, joking. Fennekin's tail stopped wagging and it's ears purked up like it heard something from the entrance. Before I had the chance to turn to see who was walking my way, I heard a girl speak.

"So cool!" She laughed. I turned around to spot a tall girl with the most sparkling blue eyes I've ever seen. She smiled like no other. I was quiet for a moment, watching her looking around with her Froakie before noticing me. A Froakie?

"Oh!" She smiled, hiding her hands behind her "I didn't expect to meet anyone here" she winked "must be fate" I flinched, not expecting that enthusiasm. Her smiled was genuine, but hold a kind of cockiness in it. She seemed very spontaneous from how she said that. She laughed at the end "Just kidding!" She slowly walked towards me. I snapped out of it and kept my guard, confusing her.

"What's this?" I held my chin, observing her. She blinked a few times, studying me "What do we have here? A nosy trainer has come poking around?"

"Oh?" She held her chin as well "You don't look like a scientist. Am I missing something?" She smirked "I'm poking around? What are you exactly doing here?" I didn't like her tone. It was making my eye twitch from how annoying it was, but she couldn't see through my stylish red glasses.

"Look you! Listen up! We're the fashionable team whose very name makes people tremble in fear-" Her eyes were eager to know more "Team Flare!" She snorted and suddenly started laughing like I just told the most hilarious joke in the world. She held her stomach and arched down, laughing it up. W-What's so funny?

"Fashionable?! What's so fashionable about wearing nothing but a solid color? Especially a suit!? You know it's hot in here, right?" She held her hip and popped it out, sassing me while flipping her hair "If you want to know fashionable, feast your eyes" she winked. My heart jumped from my chest. W-What's with this girl?!

"Excuse me..?" I was too shocked to act intimidating. She giggled and got closer to me, which was making me nervous.

"So you said the name Team Flare makes people tremble in fear? What's that about?" She was too close to comfort. I raised my hands for some space and looked away a bit, hoping my face didn't match my outfit.

"T-Team Flare's goal is to make it so we're the only ones who are happy!" She gasped and leaned back, finally giving me some relief "That's right! We don't care one bit about what happens to other trainers or Pokémon" She held her Froakie.

"Even my adorable Froakie!?" I sweat dropped. Does she not get it? I mean exactly her and her Pokémon "that's not very nice, you know?" She put her Pokémon down and leaned to look at my face again. I raised my hands again and turned away, feeling my heart pumping harder than before. W-Why is she so close..?

"G-Get out of here, kid. Don't you know not to play with f-fire?" She giggled at my stuttering "Did I not make myself clear?! G-Get out!" I shut my eyes "Get away from me-" my glasses were suddenly removed. I widened my eyes and looked at the girl observing them.

"These are really tacky" she looked around them before looking back up at me. She gasped with a glorious smile "Wow! Your eyes are so pretty!" I calmed my nerves, having no idea what she was doing. Her smile was melting me, no matter how hard I needed to be tough. She remained smiling before putting the glasses on her face "wow! How do you see with these?" I huffed and snatched them off her face, but not hard enough to hurt her.

"You're asking for it... getting my fancy suit dirty isn't the stylish way to do things, but you leave me no choice..." I glared, brushing off her glittering blue eyes and pointed forward for Fennekin to battle for me "I'll obliterate you! Get her, Fennekin!"

"Fenn!" Fennekin fluffed it's tail and stood in front of me, ready for battle. The girl hurried to stand back and give our Pokémon space for our battle. I would had least hope she would take the hint that I'm not here to play games. I was being ruthless in the battle, but she was having fun and was so determined that her Pokémon would beat mine, and it did. As one of the strongest trainers in Team Flare, I was beaten by a girl in a skirt and bouncy blonde hair...

"Nice work! Froakie!" She cheered. I huffed and returned Fennekin to its capsule "You were great too" she smiled at me "I don't know what that was about, to be honest, but I had fun!"

"I didn't battle you to have fun!" I glared, annoyed that I lost "You're a pretty tough Pokémon trainer, for a kid" she huffed and held her hips, pouting.

"What did you say?! I am not a kid!" She held her chest "We are practically the same age!" She walked up to me "You're pretty bold to insult me after I gave you a compliment"

"I don't care! I'm supposed to keep intruders out!" She waved her hand.

"You don't have to be so loud" she giggled "but I'm pretty loud too" I sighed, watching her laugh at herself "I'm Serena, by the way" she offered her hand "what's yours?" I slapped her hand away, surprising her a bit.

"I don't care. I'm not able to hold you back at this rate. You better watch yourself. I'm not the only member of Team Flare" I was shaking in anger. It felt like she was making fun of me and wasn't taking me seriously. She was strong, I admit, but there's nothing else I can do. I better take Fennekin to get treated.

"Thanks for the warning" she smiled, waving at me. I smacked my lips and walked away, but suddenly felt my body getting pulled back by my tie and pulled towards the girl pulling me close so we could be inches away from our faces. I instantly freaked out, but stood still and watched her watching me like a Pokémon, even going as far as removing my glasses again and putting them on my head.

"You shouldn't hide your eyes" she smiled "they're very beautiful" I gulped, not expecting such boldness. W-Who does she think she is?! "Don't be so down!" She put the glasses on her face again, smirking "We can battle another time! I look forward to it!" She snapped her fingers "Don't forget my name, okay?!" I ran off without another word "Hey! Wait a minute!" What's with her..? I just met her and she has the nerve to make me feel like this. I don't know what this is, but I couldn't contain it any longer, and nether could my heart. Serena... Huh? What a weird girl.

Hello my lovely readers! I wrote a fanfic about Calem being part of Team Flare and Serena being the spontaneous character who will be part of his life while being a grunt! Let's see how it plays out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 179 42
Book 1 of Ruthless Series A Dark Mafia Romance... Serena Alfero In world of Mafia you don't live, You survive. I survived but I wish...
244 10 9
(PREQUEL TO "Get a Room Already!") DISCLAIMER !! This story contains blood, gore, torture, semi graphic depictions of deceased bodies, suicide mentio...
46.7K 467 18
It was a lovely day in inkopolis, fun games with turf wars,people and the news of squid sisters and off the hook and you may thought that your life i...
19.3K 785 13
A team and a partner that was all a trainer needed but what if that very own team and the partner Ash had for years, suddenly decided that he wasn't...