IANDA BELLING

By Laakisha

"You sure are crazy." ------------------------------------------------- When life gives you lemons, make lemo... More

INTRO
CHAPTER 1
Chapter 2
CHAPTER 3 - Dumb or Crazy?
CHAPTER 4 - FORCE ME
CHAPTER 5 - LUNATIC
CHAPTER 6 - TODDLER FLASH
CHAPTER 7 - DANIEL MARSH
CHAPTER 8 - IAN, KILL IT!
CHAPTER 9 - CHICKEN SAUCE
CHAPTER 10 - THE MASTER
CHAPTER 11 - GUILTY OR NOT GUILTY
CHAPTER 12 - SPORTZ DAY
CHAPTER 13 - FOCUS ON THE GAME
CHAPTER 14 - FRIENDS
CHAPTER 15 - VARIABLE...QUOTIENT
CHAPTER 16 - APRIL FOOL
CHAPTER 17 - AGONY LADY
CHAPTER 18 - YES
CHAPTER 19 - IT'S A DATE
CHAPTER 20 - I WOULD NEVER DO THAT
CHAPTER 21 - DON'T TOUCH ME
CHAPTER 22 - AUGUST VISITOR
CHAPTER 23 - OH NO! WHAT HAVE I DONE?
CHAPTER 24 - LAURETHA
CHAPTER 25 - IT'S OVER
CHAPTER 26 - FIGHT
CHAPTER 27 - ASSHOLE
CHAPTER 28 - SERIOUS IANDA
CHAPTER 29 - HEADLINES
CHAPTER 30 - YOU'RE MY FATHER
CHAPTER 31 - DISLIKE...HATE...
CHAPTER 32 - COUSIN BONDING
CHAPTER 33 - PRANKSTER QUEEN
CHAPTER 34 - YADA YADA
CHAPTER 36 - RUN IAN RUN
CHAPTER 37 - MOVING OUT.... MOVING IN....
CHAPTER 38 - GONE BONKERS
CHAPTER 39 - HOUSE WARMING
CHAPTER 40 - PLAYING CUPID
CHAPTER 41 - THE CREEPS
CHAPTER 42 - WAIT! I'LL TALK!
CHAPTER 43 - WAIT A MINUTE!

CHAPTER 35 - TOLD YOU SO

6 3 0
By Laakisha

Well, I'm calling this whole thing off today. It's been fun but it's high time their suffering reduces I mean they all love me. The least I can do is love them back by you know calling it off. They've been so scared and frightened.

My room door opens and Jessie opens the door slightly.

"Am I permitted to come in, my lady?" he asks with a funny accent. I stand up from my bed and go to the door to close it shaking my head, "No you cannot." I say in an accent matching his.

Then I turn around and take just three footsteps before Jessie himself swings open the door and walks in, "How can you tell me not to come in?" he asks giving me a scrunched look.

"Well you asked and as a free living human being, I can give you the answer I feel like at the moment." I say with a smirk and a wink.

He rolls his eyes at me before he settles down comfortably on the chair, "So you're leaving today?"

"Yep I figured they've suffered a lot and I'm going to take pity on them."

He shakes his head at me, "If your folks don't take a lot of your privileges away or throw you out to spend the night on the streets or just show you hell after this, then I know that you're not the only one who isn't sane in your house." He says to which I laugh at .

"I'm sure no one's going to take away my privileges again after this. Don't forget this is meant to be a lesson for that."

"Well good luck with whatever happens. I'll really love a video of whatever happens though, it'll be fun to watch." he says with a bright smile as he begins to imagine what could possibly happen to me.

"Besides how are you going to do it, are you going to just go back home and stand and say it's all a prank." He asks with a very curious face.

"Oh my mom would seriously kill me if I do that but you should trust me, I'm a better at ideas than that," I say and flip my hair to the back then stand up, "They wouldn't even see it coming." I add with an evil glint in my face before I turn my attention back to him, "You're doing that meeting stuff today, aren't you?"

"Yep." He says standing up and adjusting his tie on his well-worn suit, "Daddy's boy has got to be daddy's boy." He says with fake hats-off to me, "I'm going to miss you."

"Aww. That's so sweet. Everyone does." I say smiling before giving him a hug,

"The least you could say is I'm going to miss you too." He says pulling out of the hug giving me a raised eyebrow.

"It would make you feel better wouldn't it?" I say with a smirk.

"It would definitely make me feel like my presence was appreciated." He says still expecting me to say it.

"Em... yeah not doing that." I say with a smirk stepping back, "You're a very god friend Jessie. Good luck today."

He groans shaking his head once he realises I'm not going to give in to telling him I'll miss him, "What did I expect? Anyways, good luck to you too. I think you need it more than I do." he says releasing me before turning to leave the room.

Once he's almost out the door, I shout, "I'll miss you too!"

"You better do." He says back before closing the door and I smile noticing the smirk playing on his lips. Yeah I'll miss him alright.

I pack my things, wear my wig and the shades before heading out. I return the keys carefully so no one would recognise my happy and excited self.

I decided to shop for tattered clothes.

That'll definitely show that I've been kidnapped.

After shopping I head home finally. Before I knock on the door, I keep the new phone away safe to get it later, I make my hair look really untidy and then I roll in the mud. This should be fun!

I press the door bell and give a faint expression. The door opens to reveal Nathan, "Ian?" he says with wide eyes.

"Na...th...an." I say with a croaked voice then I immediately collapse in his hands looking so gone.

"Ianda!" he shouts and every other person who seems to be in the house comes running towards him. I close my eyes so I won't see their faces and laugh. He lifts me up and carries me into the house so gently like he's sacred I'm going to break.

I feel my back and the rest of my body put on a soft surface. I'm guessing I am placed on the couch.

"Get her water!" Aunt Hillary shouts while someone is busy cleaning off the mud on my face, who probably isn't Lauretha because she can never touch mud, at least the Lauretha I know. We never know what lengths she can go to when shes scared. My head is raised up and water is forced down my throat.

I cough out the water sincerely and opening my eyes because forcing water into my mouth actually sends it down the wrong pipe.

"Easy." Micah says.

Want to know the first person I see once I open my eyes?

Lauretha? Na, I told you she can't get her hands dirty. It's Daniel. I look around from Daniel to Aunt Hillary to Nathan who is really scared to Micah to Daedae to Edmonda to Amanda to Barbara and then Alex. Lauretha is sitting on my left side and Daniel on my right.

I am loved! I knew it before but Damn this view delivers it better.

"Are you okay?" Nathan says kneeling beside me.

But I don't answer; I just pretend to be drifting in and out of the world.

"Ianda this is not you, talk." Barbara says in cracking tone. Oh my goodness, is Barbara crying? I almost pop my eyes wide open in her direction from the shock.

"How can she be herself when she just got back from being kidnapped?" Edmonda snaps at her.

"Who..."

I don't let Barbara finish, I groan in pain so even Lauretha doesn't give them a piece of her mind.

Daniel helps me adjust all the pillows behind me. Pour pillows are busy getting infected with mud.

"I..." I say with a croaked voice opening my eyes a bit. I see all of them looking at me expectant. I sit up gently and close my eyes. I move my hand with a great deal and coughing slightly.

They're all so attentive to me, wanting to know what they can do for me to help ease my pain. Aww this is so sweet. I notice someone phone on the table and point to it.

Micah quickly brings it to me thinking that I can't talk so maybe I want to type? I don't know. Pfft who cares?

I collect it from him with shaking hands and then I cough again really seriously allowing all of them to have this overly worried look. With the speed of lightening I snap the picture because come on, I'd be a fool not to capture that moment.

Only after the flash goes off and the bright smile that pops on my face do they realise what has happened.

"You've been pranked by the prank queen, y'all!" I shout and immediately jump off the couch laughing and run to my room as they begin to recover from the shock of it all and begin to shout my name.

"I told you so!" Nathan says groaning.

I get to my room hiding the phone because I'm fast but I'm not fast enough to close the door because of the mud on my body. Edmonda stops me from closing the door and we are in a battle of closing and opening the door, I'm almost winning until the others join her.

"Not so fast, young lady." Edmonda immediately grabs my hands and pulls me force out of the room into the living room where everyone else who didn't join in the opening of my room is standing with an angry look.

"Hi?" I say with a cheeky grin and that seems to be the anger breaker as Lauretha storms to me and pulls me out of Edmonda's grasp with my hair to the middle of the room..

"Ow!" I keep shouting and smiling all the way till she releases my hair and throws into the middle of the room.

"Explain yourself!" she shouts, "Do you have any idea how much trouble we put into looking for you?"

"Of course I do!" I say laughing, "I know how much you definitely...: I stop talking as Lauretha and everyone glares at me. "Okay? But I mean think about it, didn't you think it'll be so not true for a kidnapper to kidnap me without bringing me back the same day out of frustration or even killing me." I say shyly without looking at their faces.

I hear someone murmur, "True."

"You're still not justified!" Lauretha shouts out, "Was it fun? To listen to me scared to listen to how I was extremely scared that I might lose my daughter if I didn't give them a huge amount of money! Was it fun?" she shouts her last question.

"Are you kidding me? That was the best part! Absolutely fun!" I respond say with a bright smile.

Lauretha immediately wants to pounce on me but Daniel holds her hand to swoop her away and shakes his head at me.

"She asked if it was fun!" I Say innocently.

"You're unbelievable." She says throw gritted teeth, "Why? Why on earth did you do this, huh? Apart from the pretty obvious to see me stressed out, was that it?"

"Of course not." I say.

"Then why?' Daniel asks seriously wanting to know.

"Well I mean. Aunt Hillary and her took away my phone privileges and said it's just to show me that I can't always do everything I want to."

"You've got to be kidding me." Barbara says.

"So you decide to put on a show to prove that you could do exactly that, huh?" Aunt Hillary asks.

"Bingo!" I say laughing.

"Typical." I hear Alec murmur.

Lauretha turns away from me murmuring something of not being able to handle this right now. Daniel turns a disapproving look to me before following her inside.

Everyone gives me a look once they're gone which makes me almost feel bad; "Come on guys it was just a prank. Just look at it like a late April fool's day prank."

"It's a very expensive one, Ian." Aunt Hillary says, "And so for your punishment because even if you think you can do anything you want, you're still going to get punished. you're going to wash up my throw pillows because you have messed it up with mud and pay for the cleaning of the couch. You know what, you'll pay for the cleaning of this whole house."

"Aunt Hillary!" I groan.

"Actually add my clothes to that." Nathan says turning everyone's attention to him with a 'really?' look.

"What? I carried her sorry ass into the house with the mud." He defends making everyone laugh.

"Fine, add that to your punishment." Aunt Hillary says before leaving not before I notice the amused look on her face. I smile watching her go but once I turn to face my friends and the look they have on their faces I almost wish she can come back and continue listing punishments that'll almost finish up my savings.

I give them a fake laugh, "Guys?"

"Not funny dude." Amanda says shaking her head at me.

Edmonda picks up a few throw pillows some with mud and some without and gives them to the others, "Well since you're going to clean up the whole house, we might as well use them to beat you up."

"Come on guys lets be civil about this." I say just before they pounce on me hitting me from every direction with the pillows.

Oh man! I asked for this didn't I?     

~!~!~!~!~!~!

Hey guys!

Hope you liked the chapter? What are your comments on it?

If you liked it, don't forget to vote and share.

Stay safe guys and remember #Blacklivesmatter ALWAYS. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

573K 20.7K 29
I think that sometimes the universe likes to play sick jokes on people. Like sometimes you drop the ice cream you've been craving on the floor before...
450 11 46
Love. Love is such a strong word. Love is something you feel for someone you truly care about. Right? So is love ever possible to feel for someone th...
4.3K 93 29
COMPLETEDâś… Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
Fresh Meat By Lexi

Teen Fiction

72 6 13
The title and cover of this book might fool you with its horror/thriller look, but it's actually the complete opposite. This book focuses on the hars...