The Mafia Have Feelings Too (...

Von TAMPAX_

[Book 3] COMPLETED (approx 121,256 words) MATURE 18+ Damian Black is still recovering from what Adrian did... Mehr

IMPORTANT NOTE
CHARACTERS
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Sexy Italian Man
Chapter 2 - Facing Fears
Chapter 3 - Vinny
Chapter 4 - Mafia Man
Chapter 5 - Rougher
Chapter 6 - Engaged
Chapter 7 - Therapy
Chapter 8 - A Job
Chapter 9 - The Truth
Chapter 10 - Boyfriends
Chapter 11 - Trying
Chapter 12 - It's Just a Job
Chapter 13 - Confessions
Chapter 14 - Doctors Appointment
Chapter 15 - Being Brave
Chapter 16 - I'm Fine
Chapter 17 - A Plan
Chapter 18 - I Love You
Chapter 19 - Taking Over
Chapter 20 - Finally Dead
Chapter 21 - Second in Command
Chapter 22 - Missing
Chapter 23 - Where Have You Been
Chapter 24 - Saving Her
Chapter 25 - Will You be My Submissive?
Chapter 26 - Training
Chapter 27 - Test
{Damian and Vincent's Contract}
Chapter 28 - Working
Chapter 30 - Visiting
Chapter 31 - Meeting the Cop
Chapter 32 - Fights
Chapter 33 - Day Out
Chapter 34 - Kinky Scene
Chapter 35 - Moving In
Chapter 36 - Role Play
Chapter 37 - Fivesome
Chapter 38 - Piercing
Chapter 39 - Oh Shit
Chapter 40 - Shithole
Chapter 41 - First Day
Chapter 42 - Bastard
Chapter 43 - Fuck You
Chapter 44 - Trial
Chapter 45 - Be Mine?
Chapter 46 - Talk About It
Chapter 47 - Bachelor Gangbang
Chapter 48 - Wedding Day
Chapter 49 - Phonecall
Chapter 50 - Don't do it
Epilogue - Part 1
Epilogue - Part 2

Chapter 29 - Threesome

4.4K 158 70
Von TAMPAX_

This is what Will looks like, the model is called Alton Mason

Damian's pov
Tuesday 20th July 2021
*******************************

Tonight is the threesome with Vinny and Will. I don't think I've ever seen Vincent more excited. He's reminding me of Cole the way he's bouncing in his seat as I drive us towards the club. Will and Vincent are going to meet for the first time in the subs room with Cole there to introduce them. We spoke on the phone this morning to plan what we are going to do and to discuss limits so Vinny has been excited ever since.

"Can you not go faster?" He asks.

"I'm going the speed limit," I say firmly.

"And? That is just a guideline."

"I'm not getting a fine before we even get to the club."

"You won't get a fine when I'm here, majority of the police are on my payroll," he says. I don't answer him as I pull into the car park behind the club.

"See? We're here now," I say and get out of the car. He holds my hand as we go inside and to Marcus' office where Cole is waiting outside.

"Vinny!" He says excitedly and pulls my boyfriend into a tight hug.

"Ciao Cole," Vin replies as he hugs the hyperactive sub.

"Make sure you meet me in the main room at 8," I say to Vinny and give him a quick kiss before he goes.

"See you later mi amore," he says and I watch him walk down the corridor with Cole.

I go into Marcus' office and raise my eyebrow when I see Nathan straddled across Marcus' lap as they makeout.

"Should I come back later?" I tease and Nathan jumps off his husband's knee.

"Do you not knock?" Nathan grumbles as he blushes. Marcus has a smug smirk on his face as he adjusts the bulge in his leather pants.

"Can you not last five minutes without jumping on each other?" I ask him and he rolls his eyes.

"Cole got me horny before he left," Nathan explains as Marcus watches amused.

"So anyways," Marcus intervenes. "Are you ready for your threesome tonight?"

"I'm ready, but I'm still worried that it's too soon for Vincent. He only did his first scene the other day," I say as I sit on the couch opposite them both.

"He's ready, it's not like he's a virgin. Has he had a threesome before?" Marcus asks me.

"He said he's had a threesome in the past but this is different because it's bdsm," I say.

"He'll be fine! He can safeword if he needs too," Marcus says and I nod.

"I guess, Will is trustworthy enough so that makes me a little more confident," I say.

"It'll be fine. Now you two go to the main room, I've got work to do," Marcus says. Nathan gives him a kiss and we go to our couch in the main room.

We chat for a while and Lucas arrives with a sub I've not met before.

"Hey, this is Jake," he says as the sub kneels at his feet. "He's new and Marcus wanted me to take him as my sub tonight to get him used to the club."

"That's good of you," I say.

"Thanks, but I want to talk about your threesome," he says with a smirk.

"Vin and Will are in the subs room with Cole, they'll be here soon," I tell him.

"What do you have planned?" He asks me.

"Well Vincent wants to top and Will wants to do double penetration so Vincent gets to do that with me," I say and Nathan gets excited.

"You're doing double penetration on his second scene?" Nathan asks with an impressed look.

"Not on him, on Will," I clarify.

"Oh that makes more sense. Still cool though," Nathan says. I see Nathan look to the door so I do too and see Cole, Will, and Vinny come in with huge smiles on their faces.

Vincent looks fucking amazing. He has the small shorts on which let me see his lovely legs and amazing chest. I also notice he's got oil on his body which makes his muscles defined against the lights in the room. All three subs have the oil in their skins so they must have just discovered how good it makes them look. Thankfully they haven't put on too much because that would make them look too oily and not just moisturised.

I watch as Will and Vinny kneel on each side of my legs. I put my hand on Vinny's head and ruffle his hair which makes him sigh happily.

"You both look great. Do you want to watch the show or give me a blowjob?" I ask them. They exchange a look before Vinny answers.

"Blowjob please Master," Vinny says and Will nods. I unzip my pants as the lights dim for the show to start. I take out my semi as both subs kneel up and start licking on my dick. I watch as their tongues and lips brush against each other as they suck and kiss opposite sides of my length. They both go to suck on the head and I see them smirk before they start to makeout. The tip of my dick is between their mouths as they kiss messily. I groan quietly as a warm pleasure goes through me as they get back to sucking me off.

Vincent deepthroats me and I moan as Will sucks on my balls. I tangle my fingers in Vincent's hair and hold his head down as he swallows around my dick. It's weird not to hear him gag but that's why I love him. I let him come up for air and he catches his breath, some saliva stringing from my dick. Will licks all the way up my length and sucks on the head as Vincent sucks on the side of my dick.

The show on stage gets more intense as the sub is hit with a cane and cries out which distracts Vin. I guide his head back to my dick and he gets back to work. I close my eyes and tip my head back so I can enjoy both boys pleasuring me with their gentle touches. My breath catches and my eyes open when I feel one of them suck on the side of my dick harshly. I look down and see Vincent smirking at me beside a hickey on my shaft.

"Let's go to the playroom," I say as I put my dick back in my pants and stand up quickly. Vincent has a satisfied smile on his face as they follow me to my playroom. Unfortunately this one doesn't have the mirrors on the ceiling but it's bigger and has more equipment.

"Both of you strip off. Will, on the bench. Vincent stand in front of him," I order and both subs do as I say. I attach Will's wrists and ankles to the cuffs on the bench and hand him a small ball to drop as he won't be able to speak. Then I go to Vinny and cuff his hands behind his back, leaving a kiss on his cheek. I go to the drawers and put a cock ring on both subs so they don't cum too soon. I strip my pants and boots off and stand behind Vinny, my dick against his asscheek.

"You're so hard, do you want Will to give you a blowjob?" I ask him as I stroke my dick.

"Per favore Master," Vincent breathes out. His dick twitches in my hand and I push his hips forward so Will can take his dick into his mouth.

"Good boys," I say to them. Vinny rests his head back on my shoulder and moans as Will does his best to give him a good blowjob. He must be doing well because Vin has his eyes squeezed shut as he moans and groans. I step away from Vin and go to Will's ass. I watch him suck off Vinny for a moment before I kneel behind the bench and spread his perky asscheeks. I lick over his hole and hear him moan quietly so I start using my tongue to rim him properly. I reach down with one hand and jerk myself off a few times as my dick gets desperately hard and in need of attention.

I spear my tongue into Will as I eat his ass like I know feels good for him. Both of the subs are moaning now, although Will's moans are muffled by Vinny's dick. When I can't last any longer with my raging hard on I stand up and put some lube on my dick. Will sent me a copy of his latest STD results and we know he's clean so I don't have to use a condom.

"Remember you can drop the ball if you need to safeword," I say before I slowly start pushing into Will's ass. He relaxes enough that I can get in halfway comfortably as I massage his asscheeks with my hands. I let out the breath I was holding and moan as his warm tightness squeezes my dick.

"You can move Master Damian," Will says as he stops sucking Vincent for a moment. I hold onto Will's hips as I slowly pull out an inch and go back in. Will let's out small moans as I do little thrusts to stretch his ass enough. Vinny watches me with lust filled eyes as I start to pick up the pace of my movements. I smile at him as I slam my hips into Will which pushes his body forward. Will cries out as I groan at the amazing feeling of being completely inside his ass. I start fucking him rougher as he struggles to keep sucking off Vin.

"Vinny, you can face fuck Will. It's one of his kinks," I say and Will nods. Vin has his hands behind his back still so he can't guide Will's head but he still thrusts his hips forward to push his dick into Will's mouth. Will keeps moaning as I fuck him relatively quickly but very deep. I add some more lube and start prepping him for double penetration. I slip a finger beside my dick which stretches his ass just a little more.

"Please I am close Master," Vinny moans and I look up to see a strained expression on his face.

"Will can you give Vinny a moment?" I ask and Will stops sucking him off. Vin breathes heavily as I continue fucking Will who now has his moans filling the room freely. Vincent's dick twitches as he watches me stretch Will out.

After a few more minutes and another finger I decide Will is ready for the next part so I slowly pull out. I untie Will's wrists and ankles and order Vincent to lay on the bed. I undo the clip between Vinny's cuffs and clip them the the headboard.

"Straddle Vincent's lap," I say to Will who sits across Vinny's waist facing him. I get between Vin's legs and line up his erection with Will's ass. It slides in easily with the lube still around Will's hole as moans again. He puts his hands on Vin's chest to steady himself as I spread Vin's legs enough so I can probe the head of my dick to Will's asshole. Vin swears in Italian as I slowly push the head of my dick beside his.

"Relax," I say to Will as I massage his shoulder with one hand and hold his hip with the other. He takes a deep breath and nods for me to go further so I add a little more lube and slowly inch further inside him. I groan at the tightness as Vinny pulls at his restraints as his muscles tense up. I can feel his dick twitching again which makes me and Will groan.

"Stop doing that," I groan and Vinny makes a whining noise.

"But it is so tight, I feel so good," he explains as his eyes stay shut tightly.

"Ugh it's right against my prostate," Will moans. I push on Will's back so he's laying across Vinny's chest so I have a better angle to push inside him. I thrust forward slowly and get inside his stretched hole as all three of us moan in sync.

"Cazzo," Vin moans as his eyes practically role back. I lean to Will's ear and order him to makeout with Vin which he happily does. Will holds Vin's face in his hands and kisses him with tongue as I start to thrust in and out slowly. I thought I would be jealous seeing my love kiss someone else but honestly it's hot as fuck.

"Are you ready for me to thrust more?" I ask and Will nods his head. I hold onto both of his hips and pull out quite a bit then push back inside. It feels so good with the tightness and my boyfriend's dick squeezed against mine. I reach to Will's dick and stroke his erection that's left a puddle of precum on Vincent's stomach.

"Please Master Damian, can I cum?" He asks as I make steady thrusts inside him.

"Not yet, wait until I take off your cock rings and give permission," I say in a strained voice as I get closer to the edge. I keep thrusting into the submissive as I reach to Vinny's cock ring and unclip it. I do the same with Will and start stroking his hard member.

"Please Master," Vinny begs.

"Cum for me," I groan as I release into Will's ass, my body tensing up as it feels on fire. I feel Vincent's dick pulse against mine as he moans loudly and cums into Will. I jerk off Will until he releases onto Vinny's stomach with a scream.

We all stay still as we catch our breaths for a moment. I reach to uncuff Vincent and then slowly pull out of Will. Both subs are dazed so I help Will get off Vincent's dick and lay him beside him. I go to the bathroom to get a washcloth to clean up the cum from their bodies. When they're clean I lay between them and hug them both to my sides.

"I'm so proud of you both, you did so well," I say as Will shifts uncomfortably. He gets in a comfy position with his leg over mine and I let him fall asleep. I'll wake him up in an hour and drive him home, but for now he needs the nap.

"Grazie mi amore," Vin says quietly.

"For what?" I ask in the same whisper so we don't wake Will.

"Thank you for doing this with me. You are the best," he says and kisses my jaw.

"I love you," I say and he repeats in Italian. He lays his head on my chest and also falls asleep.

This was the best way to start with my submissive.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

13M 104K 9
[preview] V E N G E A N C E ❦ Riley Owens, the innocent, and beautiful girl who had always been smart and caring. She has always had a great life esp...
11.3K 320 45
Dealing with one man was bad enough, and now Riley was in a house with six. Who knows who are arrogant and who are kind. And she has learnt that best...
124K 2.9K 24
Fate works in mysterious ways. Sometimes the stranger you saved turns out to be the love of your life. Read for more 18+ Mature (smut)(abuse)(traum...
108K 3.6K 43
(Brother Series - Book One) Asher Bernardi; A teenage boy dealing with the trauma of transferring from one foster home to another after he was given...