The Mafia Have Feelings Too (...

By TAMPAX_

[Book 3] COMPLETED (approx 121,256 words) MATURE 18+ Damian Black is still recovering from what Adrian did... More

IMPORTANT NOTE
CHARACTERS
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Sexy Italian Man
Chapter 2 - Facing Fears
Chapter 3 - Vinny
Chapter 4 - Mafia Man
Chapter 5 - Rougher
Chapter 6 - Engaged
Chapter 7 - Therapy
Chapter 8 - A Job
Chapter 9 - The Truth
Chapter 10 - Boyfriends
Chapter 11 - Trying
Chapter 12 - It's Just a Job
Chapter 13 - Confessions
Chapter 14 - Doctors Appointment
Chapter 15 - Being Brave
Chapter 16 - I'm Fine
Chapter 17 - A Plan
Chapter 18 - I Love You
Chapter 19 - Taking Over
Chapter 20 - Finally Dead
Chapter 21 - Second in Command
Chapter 22 - Missing
Chapter 23 - Where Have You Been
Chapter 24 - Saving Her
Chapter 25 - Will You be My Submissive?
Chapter 26 - Training
Chapter 27 - Test
{Damian and Vincent's Contract}
Chapter 29 - Threesome
Chapter 30 - Visiting
Chapter 31 - Meeting the Cop
Chapter 32 - Fights
Chapter 33 - Day Out
Chapter 34 - Kinky Scene
Chapter 35 - Moving In
Chapter 36 - Role Play
Chapter 37 - Fivesome
Chapter 38 - Piercing
Chapter 39 - Oh Shit
Chapter 40 - Shithole
Chapter 41 - First Day
Chapter 42 - Bastard
Chapter 43 - Fuck You
Chapter 44 - Trial
Chapter 45 - Be Mine?
Chapter 46 - Talk About It
Chapter 47 - Bachelor Gangbang
Chapter 48 - Wedding Day
Chapter 49 - Phonecall
Chapter 50 - Don't do it
Epilogue - Part 1
Epilogue - Part 2

Chapter 28 - Working

3.4K 151 46
By TAMPAX_

Vincent's pov
Monday 19th July 2021
*********************************

I love cuddling my boyfriend, he's so warm and comfy. His muscular arms are holding me to his chest as I lay across his body. The scene we did last night after my test was amazing. Damian tied me spread eagle on my back and used a flogger on my chest and thighs. It felt so good with the light stings of the leather straps on my skin. Watching him in his leather pants as he radiated dominance over me made me feel so hot and bothered. He then worshiped my body with kisses and touches before he untied my legs and fucked me roughly. I don't think I've ever cum harder. He even had to carry me to the car so we could go home.

Tomorrow we're doing and even better scene, a threesome with another submissive so I can top. Cole volunteered but his husbands didn't want him to do it without them and I don't think I'm ready for a fivesome just yet. Damian thought it was too soon for a threesome as my second scene ever but I'm dying to top someone so he gave in and asked a few subs if they would be interested. We've decided to invite Will into the playroom with us because Cole says he's really nice and loves threesomes. I've never met him before but Cole said he's got gorgeous dark skin and a body to die for. If I'm being honest I can't wait!

"Do you have to get up?" Damian asks as he tightens his hold on me when I try to get up and go to work. I slowly unwrap his arms from me and get off the bed as he groans and tries to reach out for me again.

"Why are you so clingy?" I ask as I pull some boxers on.

"I don't know, I just want to cuddle you more," he says and I cross my arms across my chest.

"You're not usually like this," I say and he sighs.

"I guess it's a Dom drop," he says as he looks up at me.

"What is that?"

"Well during a scene both of us feel a high because of hormones. But after the scene the hormones can drop too low and cause a sub or Dom drop. It can be wanting to be cuddled, or wanting more space, or for doms it can be guilt about the scene. I don't usually feel it but it's the first scene I've done for a while," he says and I frown.

"I will cuddle you more but I have to work," I say and he sits up in bed. "Why don't you come and sit in my office with me?"

"Are you sure?"

"Of course, I like you around me," I say and he gets off the bed to hug me. "You will have to put clothes on."

"I know," he says and puts underwear on. I start putting my suit on and Damian puts on jeans and a button up shirt.

"Why do you wear a suit if you're in your own house?" He asks me.

"I do not know. It is just tradition I guess. I get in the working mood when I have a suit and tie on," I answer as I put the tie around my neck.

"That makes sense, and you look hot anyways," he says and holds my chin for a kiss. I entertain him for a while before I pull back and take him to my office. I go to sit down and expect him to sit in the couch but he sits on my chair before I can.

"Hey!" I say and try to pull him up but he grabs my hips and sits me on his lap.

"You can work while sitting on my knee," he says and pulls the chair forward so I can use my laptop.

"Fine, but do not distract me," I say and he wraps his arms around me and rests his head on my back. I log into my laptop and move it aside as I look through the papers with the shipment information for tomorrow's drugs coming in.

"Can I ask you a question?" Damian asks me. I pause my reading and turn to look at him.

"What?" I ask as calmly as I can.

"Why do you not like humiliation?" He asks as he looks up at me with puppy dog eyes.

"I don't know," I say.

"Is it because of your dad?" He asks and I turn back around to work again. "Don't ignore me."

"It is because of my papà. He taught me that I had to be a man and be strong and if I was not he would beat me and call me names," I say as I fill in what I need to on the forms.

"Maybe you should go to therapy," he says and I turn around quickly.

"What?"

"I said you should go to therapy. You have trauma from the abuse," he says and I roll my eyes.

"I am fine. I can deal with my own problems," I say and Damian turns my head to look back at him again.

"Seriously Vinny, Orion could help you."

"That is ironic, I thought you hated therapy," I say and Damian scowls.

"That's not the point, I just think you need to talk about what happened to you," he says and I glare.

"I know you are my Master, but I am the Cappo. You will not make me go to therapy. I have too much work to do," I say as I turn around to start working again. Damian doesn't say anything for a while as I sort the paperwork.

"You should really go," he says and I sigh angrily.

"Stop it! I do not want to go to therapy! Just let me work!" I shout and I feel Damians body tense under me. I gasp when he grabs both of my wrists and leans to my ear.

"If you disrespect me one more time I'm going to punish you," he says and my body shivers. "I understand you're stressed, but you signed the contract and agreed to be respectful. If you don't want to go to therapy that's your decision, but tell me without shouting."

"Mi dispiace, I did not mean to shout," I say quietly and let Damian hug my back to his chest.

"I'll not make you go to therapy but I do want you to try and get over your humiliation issues. Not now, but in the future we will address it," he says and I nod. I close my eyes as memories of my papà screaming names at me when I messed up fills my head. "There's so much more going on in your head that you're not telling me, so please talk to me."

"I got scared when you told me off. Usually I would get a beating alongside it," I admit and Damian gently kisses my cheek.

"I would never hurt you. Ever. Please use your safewords if you need to because they apply during punishments and everyday life too. If I'm telling you off and you feel scared, say rosso and I'll take a different approach," he says.

"I will, I promise," I say and kiss his knuckles.

"Good boy, now do you want to play while you work?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well you could ride me as you work and if you can get it done without cumming, I'll reward you."

"That's sounds fun, but what if someone walks in?"

"They won't notice if you're a good enough actor," he says cheekily.

"Fine, but if someone walks in you have to behave," I say and he agrees. I let him undo my belt and pull my pants just far enough down to expose my ass. I hear him mess with his pants before his dick pokes my asscheek. He strokes himself until he's hard as I try my best to focus on the laptop in front of me. He reaches around me to the drawer and pulls out the bottle of lube which he puts on his dick. I lift up a little and slowly impale myself on his dick as I suppress a moan.

"Good boy, keep working," he says as he helps me sit all the way down on his dick. I let out a breathy moan and circle my hips as my fingers stop typing.

"You are right on my sweet spot," I groan and he lets out a quiet laugh. I gasp when his thighs tense and his dick twitches inside me. "Do not do that"

"Focus on your work my love," he says in my ear. I take a deep breath and try to focus on the numbers on the screen of costs over the past month but Damian's dick is stretching my asshole nicely. Every part of me is begging to make him roughly fuck me but I need to get this work done before Emilio gets up my ass about it, not literally hopefully.

All I can think of is Damian's monster cock filling me up as I try to use my calculator to check over the bills.

"Am I distracting you?" He asks and nibbles on my ear.

"No, why would you think that?" I ask as calmly as I can.

"You've been on the same page for the past ten minutes," he says and I sigh.

"I can't do this while you are inside of me," I say but just before Damian answers the door opens. Luca walks in with some more papers I need and puts them on the desk.

"Are you his girlfriend now?" He teases, thinking I'm just sitting on my boyfriends lap like a girl.

"Vaffanculo," I grumble as my cheeks flush red.

"My papà said he needs you to sign these to give the go ahead on a new hotel," Luca says and I reach to look at the contracts. Damian's dick brushes against my prostate again and my breath catches but Luca doesn't notice. I don't know how Damian is acting so normal but thankfully it's helping convince Luca nothing is happening.

"Grazie, now leave me to work," I say.

"Okay, bye Damian," Luca says.

"Goodbye," Damian says back with a steady voice. When Luca closes the door Damian puts his hand over my mouth and starts fucking up into me roughly. I moan loudly and hold onto the desk as Damian kisses my jaw and thrusts into me. His hand tightens over my mouth as my dick leaks onto my pants.

"Good boy," he says in a strained voice as he fucks me deeply. His dick barely comes out of my ass but he's abusing my prostate perfectly to make me a moaning mess. His hand wraps around my dick and strokes it in time with his hips moving into me.

"Please Master," I beg, remembering I now have to ask for permission to cum.

"What do you want my love?" He asks as his lips graze my ear. I shiver and moan which makes him smile against my skin.

"Please can I cum?" I ask as my balls tighten.

"Cum for me my love," he whispers in my ear and I explode into his hand. My body shakes as I hold onto the desk tightly and empty my balls. Damian cums into my ass and groans quietly as his dick pulses inside me.

"Cazzo," I gasp when I come down from my high. Damian lifts his cum covered hand to my mouth and orders me to lick it clean. I lick off the salty cum and suck his fingers to get rid of the substance. I don't really like the taste of cum but I'll do it for my Dom.

"Where is the nearest shower?" He asks.

"In my room," I say and he nods.

"So I'll pull out and you quickly pull up your underwear so we don't get cum everywhere. We'll shower and I'll wash your clothes while you get back to work," he says. I stand up and he pulls out of me as I pull my stained pants up quickly. It feels weird as the cum tries to slip out of me.

"Walk in front of me so no one sees," I say as we both look at the cum on the front of my pants. We sneak out of my office and thankfully don't see anyone as we go to my room. We both strip off our clothes and I quickly get in the shower before I get cum on the floor.

"You're so sexy you know that?" Damian says as he watches me turn the water on.

"You are more sexy," I say as my eyes wander down his powerful body. I love his muscles so much, even if he doesn't have washboard abs I still want to lick across his stomach. He gets in the shower with me and pins me against the wall as I feel his cum slide down my legs.

"You have beautiful eyes," he says as he looks down at me closely.

"Your eyes are very blue, very pretty," I say and wrap my arms around his neck to pull him to my lips. We makeout as our hands roam across each other's bodies and press together.

"You've got work to do," he says as our lips hover over each other.

"But I want to kiss you," I say and he smirks.

"You can kiss me later. I need to clean you up and clean your clothes."

"Fine," I sigh and stand under the warm water.

Damian washes my body with foamy soap and focuses on my legs. I push him away when he tries to clean between my asscheeks and do it myself to save the embarrassment. He cleans off his dick and I wash the rest of his body and focus on running my fingers over the contours of his muscles.

"Stop teasing my nipples," he says with a small laugh and I huff.

"I do not want to do my work, it is boring. You are exciting," I say and rest my hands on his chest.

"You're the Cappo, you've got to do the work," he says and I groan.

"I know, but will you stay with me again? But sit on the couch this time," I say and he nods, pecking my forehead with a kiss.

We get out of the shower when we've rinsed off and get towels. I dry myself as Damian wraps his around his waist.

"Get dressed and go to work again, I'll come and see you when I've put your suit in the wash," he tells me.

"I love you," I say before I go.

"I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 9.1K 50
It all started with "is this seat taken?" Xavier King, The scary and mysterious guy. No one dares to talk to him except his two childhood bestfriend...
544K 15.9K 37
Alessando was your typical playboy who loved sex, fun and one night stands and as you would have it the total opposite of his twin, Arturo the seriou...
78K 3.2K 17
(Completed) Adrian has been bullied for all 23 years of his life, but one day when his work peers want him gone they push him into the royal parade...
251K 7.5K 50
Book Two in the Their Girl Duet. Lorenzo, Alec and Freddie are prepared to burn the world down in order to find Alissandra and get her back from Ant...