Secret Elite | ✔| writing a...

By _elissee

BOOK ONE OF THE ELITE SERIES. After being expelled for the third time, this time for breaking a misogynistic... More

preface
aesthetics
playlist
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiii.
xiv.
xv.
xvi.
xviii.
xix
xx.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
xxvii.
xxviii.
xxix.
xxx.
xxxi.
xxxii.
xxxiii.
xxxiv.
xxxv.
xxxvi.
xxxvii.
xxxviii.
xxxix.
xl.
xli.
xlii.
xliii.
tweets

xvii.

83.6K 3.1K 1.2K
By _elissee

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN.

adrianna saint laurent
perspective

--

I FEEL A hand caress my cheek and I lean into the touch, satisfied with the feeling of the hand against my cheek.

"Wake up, Anna." I hear a very soothing, deep voice mumble. I could feel a firm hand resting on my shoulder, slowly shaking me, forcing me to wake up.

"Fuck off," I groan before opening my eyes, only to see Elijah's face an inch away from mine. I wasn't leaning on his shoulder anymore, I was leaning on his chest with his arms wrapped around me, holding me in his arms.

And damn, it did feel good to be held in his arms.

I continue to stare into his emerald eyes, noticing the specks of gold sprinkled in them.

He looks into my eyes for a second before breaking our eye contact, "They finished cleaning," he mumbles, pointing to the clean apartment.

"Oh," I mumble and look around the apartment, smiling at their work. Damn, they really did a good job of cleaning the mess.

"Annie, you're up! Is this clean enough?" Kota's bright smile comes into my view and I look up to see him smiling down at me.

"Woah. I didn't expect you to clean so well." I chuckle as I get off the couch, leaving Elijah's hold and his warmth.

"I did my best to make you happy again." Kota smiles at me and I smile at his words. This boy was really like the sun, so warm and bright.

"Did Theo not help you?" I frown, arching an eyebrow at him.

Before Kota could answer, someone had already answered.

"How could you think so low of me, love? Of course, I helped him." Theo snorts, entering the apartment.

"Oh really? Where did you go then?" I narrow my eyes at the bags in his hands.

"You did not just buy alcohol, Theo." Nico groans, looking inside of his bags.

"Please, you're acting like you don't enjoy having it." Theo scoffs, rolling his eyes at us.

"You're drinking that alone and please don't get drunk here. I don't want you kissing my vases here." I scrunch my face at him, pointing at the bags.

"How did you know about that?" Theo gasps, widening his eyes at me, "Who told her that?" Theo glares at the boys, waiting for an answer.

It was obviously the one who gossips a lot in this group.

I stay silent, wanting to see if he will take the blame.

"Why are you grinning like that, Kota? Did you tell her that?" Theo narrows his eyes at Kota, walking closer to him while I hold back a laugh.

"No. Why would I? I didn't show her the video of you kissing a vase." Kota quickly replies, looking away from Theo's glance.

This guy just exposed himself.

"He can't even lie to save himself," Nico mutters, shaking his head and I laugh.

"I never talked about a video. You have a video of me, don't you? You traitor!" Theo groans, sending a glare towards Kota.

"At least he's making you famous. It was very fun to watch. Have you ever thought of becoming a comedian?" I suggest, letting out a laugh as Kota hides behind me.

Theo moves his face closer to mine, grinning at me, "I would be one if you become my partner. How does that sound?"

"Terrible, just like you." I feign a frown, pushing his face away.

"When will you learn to become nice to me, Annie?" Theo groans, settling down on the couch.

"When you learn all the digits in Pi. If you know what that is." I throw him a smile before walking to the kitchen.

"Nico, do you know that?" Theo asks, gawking at Nico who had his eyes fixed on his novel.

Nico lowers his novel and arches an eyebrow at him, "Are you challenging me? I can teach it to you right now."

"Better for you to back off now before you cry to death." Elijah teases, sending a smirk to Theo.

Theo groans in defeat before taking a seat next to Nico. He crosses his arm before turning the TV on.

"Come on, Kota. Let's make doughnuts." I gesture him to come to the kitchen, right next to me.

"Wow, you're gonna help as well." I glance at Elijah who was leaning on the kitchen island with arms crossed. And damn, his arms looked so attractive.

"Well, yeah. I can't let you do everything alone while I do nothing but relax." He shrugs and I smile at him.

"I'm so excited to make them!" Kota cheers, holding the sprinkles in his hands.

"Kota, are you just gonna hold the sprinkles and not do anything?" I muse, glancing at him and he nods his head.

"They're so cute!" Kota squeals as I tie the apron around my waist and throw Elijah one.

I notice Elijah frowning at the apron in his hands, it was a white apron with strawberries sprinkled all over it.

Yeah, it totally didn't go with his vibe.

"I want that one." Elijah frowns as he points to my black apron but I shake my head, smiling at him.

"No, you look cute with that." I tease and Elijah opens his mouth to say something but no words leave his mouth.

"Great! Let's make the dough first." I grab the ingredients and start making the dough as Elijah stood next to me, watching my every move.

It was time to knead the flour and I look around to find Kota to knead it but he was too busy bopping to music so I turn to Elijah, "Here, knead it for me."

I push the bowl towards him and wipe the back of my hand on my cheek. Elijah glances at me and starts to laugh while I stare at him in confusion.

"What's so funny?" I arch an eyebrow at him but he only shakes his head at me, continuing to laugh again.

I touch my cheek again but Elijah still continues to laugh, this time even more.

"You have flour on your cheek." Elijah finally states and I frown. I touch my cheek but I failed to clean it since Elijah didn't stop laughing.

"It's still there," he points at my cheek.

Elijah shakes his head and moves his hand to my cheek. I feel his thumb slowly wipe the flour off my cheek but as soon as he stopped moving his thumb, he starts laughing again.

I move my hand to my cheek and glared at him, realising he spread flour all over my cheek.

While he continues to laugh, I pick up some flour from the pack and patted it on his cheek.

"Aw, you look so cute." I tease as I laugh at his face, feeling proud. He glares at me for a second before he starts to laugh with me.

"Stop flirting, you two! And make some doughnuts!" Theo shouts and we immediately pause and take a step away from each other. Elijah throws Theo a glare while Theo throws him a flying kiss, making me laugh.

Elijah starts kneading the dough while I watch him with amused eyes.

I scoff, shaking my head, "What are you doing?"

Elijah looks at me with a raised eyebrow, "Kneading it?"

I roll my eyes at him, "You're literally slapping the dough with your palm."

I put my hands over Elijah's and start kneading the dough together. I turn to look at Elijah to check if he was looking at the dough but he was already looking at me.

"Eyes here, Elijah." I grumble, pointing at the dough.

After a few minutes, we were finally done kneading, letting the dough rise for an hour. We both walk into the bathroom to wash our faces.

"Fuck, I look like a clown." I groan as I look at my face in the mirror before washing it.

Elijah being the street light had to bend down a little to look into the mirror. Oh, to be tall.

"How much flour did you slap on my face?" Elijah grumbles as he washes his face, glancing at me while I wiped my face with a towel.

"Not much compared to the flour on my face, you're being dramatic." I snort, throwing the towel at his face before walking out of the bathroom.

I make myself comfortable on the armchair since there was no space on the couch. Elijah comes out and frowns since there were no seats for him here.

I turn my head around to face him, "You can sit on my cute, small dining table," I suggest as I point at the back, "Or you can sit here on the floor, next to me." I shrug before going back to watching the TV.

Elijah walks towards me and surprisingly takes a seat on the floor, near my legs. I pat his head, "Aw, good boy," I coo, making him roll his eyes but he doesn't slap my hand off his head.

Time quickly goes by, Kota and I stand in the kitchen decorating the doughnuts. Kota was sprinkling all over the doughnuts and I could see his eyes gleaming in amusement. After we were done, we put them on the trays and carry them to the table.

"Damn, they look good." Theo whistles as he takes a doughnut in his hand and Kota smiles.

"Duh, I decorated them." Kota grins, adoring the doughnut in his hand.

Before we all could realise how late it has been, the boys were all ready to leave as they put on their designer jackets.

"I thought you would stay over today in my spare room." I hum as I lean on the wall, watching them.

"Next time for sure, Annie." Kota chuckles, patting my head and I smile.

"We need to drop this drunk ass home." Nico groans, holding onto Theo who was leaning on him. The boy had drunk all the alcohol he brought for us by himself.

And yes, he did end up kissing my vase.

I bet he has a special connection with vases. He probably was a vase in his past life, I bet.

"If you're coming tomorrow please don't come in the morning and disturb my precious sleep." I warm, throwing them a mini glare. Since Kota had the keys, I knew he would come in at any time of the day.

"How are you able to sleep for so long?" Elijah mutters.

"It's a talent, Winchester." I muse, smiling at him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363 16 8
𝒞𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓁𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒹𝓇𝒾𝑔𝓊𝑒𝓏 Her last name was a curse she thought. Everywhere she went someone would recognise her or scream her name in hope...
6.8K 454 50
Completed | Rated R - Contains Violence, Strong Language, Sexual Content + You've been warned. Arabella Callahan was just sixteen years old when she...
126K 2.7K 26
This is a comfort book so it will not be having/very little of drama. JUST A HEADS UP. Aurora Ella Kingston is a shy and soft spoken girl from NewYor...
7.3M 213K 78
To start over. That's what Alex Rose needed, after that night. That's what drove her out of her home in London, to New York, halfway across the wor...