Berry Bunny's Berry Delicious...

By MillyBurlock

Whoo-Hoo! It's Dakota the bunny's 13th birthday! But, the day after brings some... unwanted surprises. Who d... More

Chapter 2: Mom & Dad
Chapter 3: 911
Chapter 4: The Firefighters
Chapter 5: Grandma & Grandpa
Chapter 6: the idea
Chapter 7: Officer McRuff
Chapter 8: The riot backstage
Chapter 9: Mrs. Dough & Fufu
Chapter 10: The agreement
Me

Chapter 1: The fire

16 1 0
By MillyBurlock

It's Dakota the Bunny's birthday! Today, she's turning 13, and that meant that she could start helping out in the bakery as a paid employee! The bakery was called 'Berry Bunny's Berry Delicious Berry Treats'. I know, I know, It's a mouthful, so allow me to explain the name. Hay! That rhymes!

So, Berry bunny was Dakota's great great great great grandfather. He started the family business. And BERRY kind of sounds like VERY, so it really means it's very delicious. And berry treats is because the home-made pastries are made from berries! For example, they sell strawberry and blueberry tarts, blackberry cakes, carrot cakes, raspberry muffins, etc.

The next morning, Dakota awoke to a bright light and warmth on her eyelids. She assumed that it was the sun, and that a new day had started. But when she opened her eyes, instead of birds chirping, she saw that the lamp on her nightstand was on fire!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
30.2K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
4M 196K 101
โœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." ๐๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ง๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ โ†ฏ โš”๏ธŽ ส™แดแดแด‹ แดษดแด‡ แด€ษดแด… แด›แดกแด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดแด‡แด… โš”๏ธŽ ...
251K 12.8K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...