My Mafia Mate || Omegaverse |...

By rivaiieren

Omegaverse x Smut Mafia! Tall! Dominant! Levi x Submissive! Short! Eren 6 years ago, when Eren had his first... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1: The Past (Part I)
Chapter 1: The Past (Part II)
Chapter 1: The Past (Part III)
Chapter 2: "The time we meet again"
Chapter 3: "Papa"
Chapter 3: "Lemon🍋" (Part II)
Chapter 4: "Levi's Terrible Past"
Chapter 5: "Female Eren?"
☔Not an update☔
HAPPY NEW YEAR!🎉✨🎊
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6:"ƑҽʍąӀҽ Ɛɾҽղ?"(ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7:"ƑҽʍąӀҽ Ɛɾҽղ?"(ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪɪ)
Author's Note

Not an update

6.3K 65 5
By rivaiieren

I know it's been a while and i'm still progressing. I just wanted to say that damn Mappa got some good animations on the trailer of the final season. I like it and i got a little bit excited for the upcoming episodes. I already know what would happen in the animation since i'm a manga reader. There's just one thing that bothers me the whole time and it caused a distraction for me while i write... Is it true that Isayama would really kill his characters at the end of the anime? I mean i've heard many times about it, but i just can't stand it, y'know? That you just can't accept the fact and let Isayama kill his own characters. I know that he is the creator and he can do anything he wants to his characters because it is all of his work, but it just saddened me. I respect him tbh. (Sorry about rambling.)

Anyways, the animation is turning a little bit like in the manga. Lol

Wooooh! Chapter 2 of "My Mafia Mate" will be coming soon. Stay tune folks.💖

"The time we meet again"

K bye👏
-RivaiiEren💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 6.8K 30
I'm very bad at descriptions. You know the drill, Ereri, AOT/SNK fanfic. Enjoy :)
31.7K 950 32
Eren Yeager is a 17 year old Omega who lives with his Mum, Carla. They have been struggling with money due to Eren's Dad, Grisha, who left after year...
150K 2.4K 21
My name is Levi Ackerman and I'm the elite of the elite. I have the best killing abilities you motherfuckers will ever gonna see. I killed so many ti...
195K 7.2K 11
Eren is a single parent omega who owns a tavern in his home town, shiganshina. He struggles to keep both his son's and his true identity hidden from...