Cigarettes

By unstable_husky

Bora sighed, tears streaming down her face as she signed the document. She turned her head away as Siyeon mad... More

Smoke
[TW] No, Never
Small World
Help
[TW] Revelation
[TW] Goodbye
[TW] How It All Began
[TW] How It All Ended
[TW] Melody
Hurt and Tragedy
[TW] Regret and Guilt
Decisions
Heartbreak
[TW] Every Day, Every Moment
Time
Awake
Home
A Painful Promise
A Kiss
Songs For You
[M] One More Chance
[TW] Friends and Enemies
[TW] The Past
[TW] Resolve
Promise
Me After You

You and I

394 21 1
By unstable_husky

A few months passed and Siyeon kept her word. She didn't let anyone hurt Bora. She also taught the guy a lesson with her newly learned combat skills and upgraded muscles. It was an easy win, he miserably apologized to her while promising that he will keep his distance.

Phil slowly started to once again open up to the wolf. He watched her closely, and it was clear that she didn't mean any harm. He also loved that his mother was smiling even more with Siyeon around.

One day, Siyeon, Yoohyeon and Minji were discussing plans for the big day. Siyeon asked them for help in planning the grand proposal. She was nearing her goal, which was to get Phil's complete trust and love back, and she was certain that Bora would accept her wedding proposal once the conditions were met.

"I don't want it to be too grand," Siyeon frowned. She frustratedly ran her hands through her raven hair, messing it up in the process. Her hand held a pen tight, her eyes fixated on the piece of paper where her ideas were scribbled on.

"I just want it to be heartfelt," She added, sighing as she shoved her head on the wooden table,"This is so hard,"

"Well you can sing a song for her," Yoohyeon suggested, shrugging,"One of your own,"

It was a good idea. And Siyeon pondered on it. She was working on a new song to be sold soon to a ballad artist, and it was about finding the perfect love which includes all the hardships in it.

Siyeon stifled a soft laugh, wrapping up the planning with a stroke of her pen. She had the perfect idea, yet it was still too soon to execute. She then made her way to the bathroom to prepare for her date with Bora and Phil. This time, she was going to get Phil's love back for sure.

After a few minutes, she went to Minji's house with Yoohyeon. The taller immediately wrapped her slim arms around the purple haired woman, placing a loving kiss on her cheek as they both giggled.
Siyeon rolled her eyes at the two, her eyes landing on her own girlfriend. Bora was dressed in pastel, it was comfortable and it spoke her personality. After all, good fashion has always been Bora's forte.

Chuckling to herself, Siyeon took Bora's hand and brought it up to her lips. She placed a soft kiss on it, earning a teasing look from the latter which Siyeon shrugged off with a wolfy smile.

Siyeon was happy, and so was Bora.

The wolf then looked at the young boy standing beside Bora, an elephant plush toy in his hands. Siyeon then reached out and ruffled the boy's hair, earning a small smile from him which made Siyeon smile wider in joy.
Bora then let herself melt into Siyeon's warm embrace while Phil watched with a huge smile on his face. A soft, kiddie laugh leaving his mouth as Siyeon placed a loving kiss on Bora's forehead.

At the table, Yoohyeon shook her head. She then proceeded to hug her girlfriend. A pout was on her lips as she snuggled closer to Minji's neck.

"I wanna be like them one day," Yoohyeon chuckled, pulling Minji closer which made the older pat her head.

"We will, don't worry," Minji smiled, she then placed a kiss on the top of Yoohyeon's head,"My love for you is undyingggg,"

"Cheesy," A chuckle left Yoohyeon's lips, her eyes looking up at Minji's own orbs,"But I like it,"

Minji wasn't gonna lie, she looked forward to the future. She wondered what would be in store for her and Yoohyeon, although she thought that it was still too quick to be married, it was definitely in her future plans. And the mere thought of marrying her girlfriend put a smile on her face.

Hours later, they were to eat dinner. Bora happily sat in between Phil and Siyeon since Phil wanted to tell Yoohyeon a groundbreaking discovery he had. Siyeon drooled at the sight of Bora's homemade dishes. She was eyeing the beef in particular. Bora knew how Siyeon loved her steak, much the wolf's appreciation.

Siyeon started by putting a ton of vegetables and meat on her plate, making sure that her glass was filled with water before she started to take a bite. She quickly shoved food into her mouth, savoring the taste with her eyes closed as a hum escaped her lips.

Bora, Yoohyeon, Minji and Phil shared a laughter at the sight. Siyeon was continuously shoving food in her mouth while she wiggled in happiness on her seat.

"Wolfie is eating well," Bora hummed, placing a hand on Siyeon's head and soon gave it gentle pats. She knew Siyeon loved it whenever Bora does that. She felt small and fuzzy under the woman's touch, like a baby wolf.

"Can you do that to me too?" Yoohyeon snickered, facing Minji with puppy dog eyes,"I'm kinda like a doggie so-,"

"Of course, puppy," A hand went straight for Yoohyeon's head, giving it pats like how Bora did it with Siyeon.

"Damn," Yoohyeon blushed, loving the pet name,"I love you. Really,"

"I love you too pup," Minji softly smiled before leaning in to give the dog a kiss on the nose.

After dinner, Siyeon had to go so everyone bid her goodbye. Phil gave the wolf a knowing smile, to which Siyeon reciprocated with a nod. She gave Bora a kiss on the forehead before she went out the building, driving away to her own house after.

Phil giggled which caught Bora's attention, she then took this as an opportunity to go ask Phil some stuff. She led him to their bedroom, quickly sitting down on the plush bed after locking the door.

"Phil," Bora began, a motherly smile on her face,"How are you feeling about Siyeon so far?"

"Mom, my birthday is coming right?" Phil smiled,"Let's invite Sherry and everyone! And mommy Si, too!"

"Mommy Si-,"

Bora froze, a huge smile slowly creeping up on her face as Phil's words sunk in.

"Phil, you...,"

"When will mommy Borwa marry mommy Si again??" Phil asked, a mischievous smile on his face.

"Phil," Bora laughed,"I can see your gears turning,"

"Let's go to sleep, mom," Phil laughed, hiding under the covers as Bora wondered what that smile was about.

~~~

A few hours ago...

Phil sneakily, but hastily pulled Siyeon out from the group. She gave him a confused look, but Phil gave her a big smile.

"Mommy Si," Phil beamed, wrapping his arms around the woman's leg.

Siyeon was shocked, but relieved to finally hear Phil call her that again. She carried him in her strong arms, placing a loving kiss on his cheek after.

"Mommy Si, when will you marry mommy Borwa again?" Phil asked, face twisted in confusion.

"I don't know," Siyeon pondered,"Do you want me to?"

"Yes! For my birthday, please?" Phil sparkled, his smile widening,"I want you to be really my mommy again,"

"Okay," Siyeon chuckled,"On your birthday, i'll propose to her,"

~~~

Meanwhile, Minji and Yoohyeon lay in each other's arms as they talked about the future.

"I don't want to rush things, Yooh," Minji whispered, letting out a soft sigh,"I'm sure you don't want that too,"

"Yeah but," Yoohyeon smiled,"In the future, when we get married...I want to adopt a kid,"

"When we get married, I promise," Minji smiled, placing a quick kiss on the dog's mouth,"But for now, what do you say about puppies?"

"Puppies?! I love them!" Yoohyeon exclaimed. Her eyes sparkling in excitement as Minji's gears started turning.

She had an idea, a great one.

~~~

It was the night before Phil's birthday. Siyeon was standing at the doorway as she bid them goodbye. She then walked outside, followed by Bora who pulled her in for a kiss.

"Si," Bora smiled as she pulled away,"Do you have a present ready for Phil?"

"Of course," Siyeon confidently agreed, her smile triumphant as she playfully placed her hands on her hips.

"I'll be waiting for you, love," Bora smiled,"No, we will be waiting for you,"

"I promise, i'll be home tomorrow," A soft smile appeared on Siyeon's face,"Home, in your and Phil's arms,"

~~~

A black figure slowly crept into the gates of Siyeon's house and to the garage where her black car sat. Carrying a case in his arms, he placed the object on the floor then opened it.

"Poor Bora," He snickered to himself.

He then got to work, messing with the door locks and the car brakes. Leaving immediately right after completing his mission with a smirk on his face.

~~~

The next day, Siyeon quickly double checked her belongings. She made sure that the ring was in her pocket, the flowers in the car and her outfit matched each other. She grinned to herself at the mirror before she went inside her car, speeding off after a while.

Siyeon was humming to herself as she lightly tapped the steering wheel. She was on her way to Minji's house for Phil's birthday party.

They invited Yubin, Gahyeon, Sherry and Handong. And Phil was satisfied with just that.

Siyeon smiled to herself, her eyes focused on the road while she tried to contain the excitement in her. She then tried to slow the car, but it just kept speeding up. Her excitement soon turned into panic as she tried to slow the car down.
She swallowed, unsure of what to do. The car started speeding up even more, which caused Siyeon to slam on the brakes to no avail.

She struggled to keep the car away from obstacles, while she further strayed away from her destination. Siyeon soon arrived at a wide road which was leading just straight ahead. She took this opportunity to open the door and roll out before she crashes, but the door's locks were jammed. She pulled on the door handle countless of times but it wasn't opening. Her gaze then landed on the window.

She could escape through the window.

She hastily pushed the button down along with the window, and then she struggled to get out before the car would fully crash. She had half of her body out, but fate decided to speed the car up even more.

"No no," Siyeon screamed,"Sh...SHIT!!"

CRASH!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 1.1K 34
Yoohyeon can't stand being her Dad's puppet anymore so she ran away for a day. Feeling hopeless after getting drunk she randomly knocked on one of th...
2.3K 136 21
Yoohyeon only wanted 3 things in life: power, money, and love. She had no idea what would happen when she decided to act on her thoughts. ~ Y/N was a...
2.4K 168 5
Minji was the owner of a very financially unstable coffee shop. They barely got any customers and if it kept going like this, they would eventually h...
11.6K 622 22
This story is a ship idea of Jiu and Dami. Jiu is the CEO of the company. And she needs an assistant. But there is a problem.... Her assistant has...