𝑨 𝑽𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒕 𝑻𝒐 𝑱𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒏...

By TatsukiNamikaze

ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝙹𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝... More

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER-1
CHAPTER-2
CHAPTER-3
CHAPTER-4
AUTHORS NOTE
CHAPTER-5
CHAPTER-6
CHAPTER-7
CHAPTER-9
CHAPTER-10
CHAPTER-11
CHAPTER-12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER-14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER-16
CHAPTER-17
CHAPTER-18
CHAPTER-19
CHAPTER-20
🎉 ❣️ ❣️ 🎉
Please Read
CHAPTER-21
CHAPTER-22
CHAPTER-23
CHAPTER-24
CHAPTER-25
CHAPTER-26
CHAPTER-27
CHAPTER-28
CHAPTER-29
It's Not An Update
CHAPTER-30
CHAPTER-32
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ CHAPTER-25.5 ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
CHAPTER-31
CHAPTER-33
CHAPTER-34
CHAPTER-35
CHAPTER-36
CHAPTER-37
CHAPTER-38
CHAPTER-39
CHAPTER-40
CHAPTER-41
CHAPTER-42.0
CHAPTER-42.5
Message
New story!!

CHAPTER-8

1.1K 32 14
By TatsukiNamikaze

You and your friend are heading to Nekoma wearing the school uniform like promised to Kuroo. You both wore a white mask so that you could hide your face and according to your great friend, it's a trend here or so she said.

Both of you entered school.
It's a huge school and kids from different clubs were running here and there for their after school club activities.

A blonde mohawk approached both of you.

"I have never seen you both here? Are you new?"

You let(b/f) do the talking

"Yes. We are looking for the volleyball club."

"Ah yes. I'm heading that way."
He was stuttering the entire time.

----------------

"So are you a regular Yamamoto san?" asked (b/f)

"Uhh. Yes. I am the ace," replied the shy boy.

What is wrong with him? Appearance can be deceiving.

"Ace?" questioned (b/f)

"Yes. Ace as in wing spiker (b/f) Chan. The thing which your boyfriend wants to be."

"Oh. That is so cool," squealed your friend.

"Your boyfriend?"

He seems disappointed

"Yes, my boyfriend studies here. His name is Lev," said (b/f) with a smile.

Nani. Even my kouhai gets a girlfriend before I thought taketora

"Well. Well. Took you so long to come
(f/n)chan."

" If it isn't the rooster head."

I lost chance with her too thought Taketora. This is not fair!!

"Hey Kenma."
You waved at him while ignoring Kuroo altogether.

"Hi (f/n)chan. Here is your game. It was nice. This is what I was talking about during the chat yesterday," the pudding hair replied.

"I have another one from the same series too."

KurooPOV

What is there to discuss about a game?

Looks like the other school have reached.

(f/n)chan make sure you watch the match with your eyes open and get mesmerized

Your POV

"I got the game. Let's go (b/-"

"Let's watch the match, please. I wanna see Lev play."

I want to go home

You both sat with the few students or to be specific they were their fangirls.

"Oretachi wa ke-tsu-e-ki da!
todokouri naku nagarero
sanso o mawase
Nou ga
seijou ni hataraku tameni," said Kuroo with such vigour

"Is my Japanese getting bad or did he just say blood and brain and all?" asked your puzzled friend

"Yes, he did."

"Am I supposed to be concerned by that?"

 She is just worried about her Lev.

You smiled at that thought

"Don't know. It's a corny line but seems to bring the spirits up of his team, I guess."

The whistle blew and it was Kuroo who was serving. He threw the ball up in the air and started advancing and then jumped high and hit the ball to the other side of the court.

Is he doing the jump serve?

"Where did the ball go (f/n)?" asked your friend.

"We will see."

You didn't exactly see the ball because you were so into admiring Kuroo's form during the serve. You couldn't hide the embarrassment of doing so.

The referee gave the point to Nekoma.

A small girl starting cheering by calling Kuroo's name

Is that the girl we bought the gift for?

The match was amazing. They always managed to keep the ball in the air no matter what.

"Look look Lev is coming in the front row. Is he gonna spike?"

You have never seen (b/f) this happy except when you bought her loaded cheese fries.

"I don't know. We will see. But Kenma doesn't seem so happy about it."

The ball was tossed by Kenma but the ball hit Lev's face but it somehow managed to go over the net which gave Nekoma a point.

What a fluke.

"Your boyfriend is dumb."

"Lev will spike well the next time. Just wait and watch."

"I don't think Kenma will let him do that, " you said while pointing out how disturbed Kenma looked.

The light-haired guy always had an eye on the ball and Kuroo seems to block all the balls coming past him.

 I see. Ticking others is his basic character.

The game ended with 2-0 ie Nekoma won.

The other school started leaving.

"Let's go and help them," she said giving me a sly smile.

Here we go again

"You guys were so cool. The ball went that way you guys went like this and that ---" she said with her hands swinging left and right.

Why is she making it so obvious that this is her first time watching a volleyball game?

"Thank you. Have we seen you guys before?" said the light-haired boy?

"These were the people Kuroo san promised Yamamoto senpai to bring here," said Lev with a big smile.

"and this is my girlfriend," said Lev pulling (b/f) towards him.

You could see how flustered (b/f) is. You have never seen it before.

I guess she finally found the one.

Everyone introduced themselves to us and you did too.

"Hey Kuroo, we have to leave early today," said Yaku pulling Kai with him.

Others also left with some or the other reason. Kenma was the first one to leave so that he can start on with the game you gave him. Lev and (b/f) left for another date even though it was her bright idea to help them in the first place.

It was just Kuroo and you now.

"So how was it?" asked Kuroo while untying the net.

"How was what?"

You knew what he was talking about.

"You know the match."

"It was good. But your libero was very cool and Kenma...I didn't know Kenma had such an important role though."

"That's it?"

You nodded at him while running behind the rolling Mikasa and molten balls as you tried carrying more than you could hold.

Kuroo POV

Wow, seriously that's the only thing she could say. At least say something about me thinking that I'm the captain of this team.

"Help me with bringing these things inside the storeroom."

"I have helped you too many times. You can keep it by yourself," said (f/n)chan searching for any rogue balls near the bleachers.

"Then you will have to stay one more hour here then again you are always welcome to do so. "

"I can just walk away y'know"

"Okay. Fine I will buy you taiyaki."

"Okay.Great. For taiyaki" said (f/n)chan bringing the benches inside the storeroom.

As promised I bought the taiyaki. She put the taiyaki in her mouth as she took her phone out of her backpack.

She looks like a cat. Maybe it's because of the fish shape of the taiyaki.

Your POV

To:(b/f)

Sender: (f/n)

Guess what we are going to see a movie. Wish me luck. 

You sent a thumbs-up as a reply.

"I am sad."

"Huh?"

You looked up at the bedhead with confusion and took another bite of your taiyaki.

"Where is the ring? It's worth a fortune," he said showing off his ring finger to you.

"I left it at home. Fortune? Was I supposed to wear it?"

"Fortune to a high schooler. Why did I even ask? So how is Japan?"

You finished your taiyaki.

"Yeah, I am enjoying it. It's nice here. The atmosphere is nice here. I think we are gonna visit Tokyo tower tomorrow."

"Tokyo tower?"

"Yeah"

He started laughing all of a sudden

"What is up with you?"

"No- haha- it's nothing. Just remembered something."

"O-h okay?"

His laugh is weird but somehow addicting

"Tomorrow I'm free. I'll come along too"

"And why would you do that? On second thought you should come along. We anyways need a tour guide."

"You mean a handsome tour guide."

"What a delusion."

"Get blessed now. Next week onwards spring high will start so you won't be seeing me often. Unless you want to see the match," said Kuroo with his stupid smug.

"Thank the gods for that."

"Ouch. That hurts. Anyways your friend will most probably come so you will have to come."

"Hmm. Let's see if you are lucky enough to be blessed with my presence."

"And ruin our match? On second thought don't come."

"Why? You are scared whether you will lose?"

He blocked your path to make sure that you face him.

"Our team is awesome and I believe in them. We will make sure we win this."

His eyes were glistening with pride

"Make sure you enjoy the game. That's what is more important."

He gave you a very sincere smile and thumbs up.

"Oh, We will"

His smile made your face burn up.

Why is he doing this? Let me live a normal life. 

************************************

I hope you liked the chapter.
It will take time for new chapters to come

Till then take care

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.4K 3K 29
A chatfic 😻😻
102K 2.2K 20
~𝙳𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗~ 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚗, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝙽𝚎𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚘, 𝙸𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚎, 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚓𝚒𝚛�...
20.7K 934 15
Sometimes love deserves a second chance, cause time wasn't ready for the first one. Kuroo Tetsurou x Reader