ᴇᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ •• ғᴀɪʀʏ ᴛᴀɪʟ²

By pritoflow

"wнαт ιѕ тнιѕ мαrĸ oɴ мy нαɴd?" After overcoming the threat of Acnologia and Zeref, Fairy Tail has lost one o... More

FAMILY
BEGIN
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
ACT 1
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
ACT 2
27
28
29
30

00

2K 39 38
By pritoflow

ⓡⓐⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓐⓛⓘⓥⓔ?

After a frenetic night yesterday, Haruka sank into her chair. It was eight in the morning and even everyone in the guildhall was quiet. There wasn't a sound or usual bicker in the guildhall and Gray, Natsu and Gajeel were silenced. Each time, a possible impossible thought emerge they mentally jotted it down down their throats, couldn't even find the courage to speak up.

No more Cana drinking her favourite liquors every second, no more Wakaba and Macao hanging out in the guild with cigarettes and beers while getting pervert together, no more cheerful Lisanna who always served Rae her favourite drink, no more arrogant Laxus to mock them for being noisy, no more Evergreen protested to have a competition against Erza.

No more flustered Freed who always blushed when Rae was close to him, no more loud Bickslow with his babies flying around to annoy them, no more lazy Master Makarov who only knew to get drunk and ogle at women, no more excited Romeo to ask Natsu for a training together, no more laughter, no more joy, no more crazy parties.

Nab was still the same, still looking for a job, Bisca and Alzack were still trying to tell their daughter about Rae's death. The child was still unaware of where did Rae go when she died and no one could answer her question. To them, Rae was their savior, she cured Asuka's illness and they won't be able to repay her ever. Mirajane tried to be there for her little sister and Lucy, while she was mourning for her childhood friend as well.

As for Lucy Heartfilia, the unusual silence was a poison to her, for in that void of sound the shallowness of their conversation was laid bare. What used to be an entertaining fight and comedic moments were utterly vapid. She was still in shock herself. It's not normal to hear the news of the dead coming back to life. But, that's Rae King they were talking about. The one who could make impossible possible because of her gifted power.

"Ciel, are you sure she is alive?" The croaky voice of an old man, the guildmaster of Fairy Tail, talked. It was an utterly shocking and unbelievable news about her. Last night, when the whole guild was celebrating Lucy's achievement, Ciel Hayaki came and told them the news and drastically changed their mood. Everyone was too affected by her death to believe it.

Even after a year, they couldn't believe it she died.

But now, Rae King was alive.

The Heat Mage nodded his head frantically. He looked at the new family he got when he first stepped in the guild. "Look, I know it sounds ridiculous but I saw her alright? Last week, I went to the Mystic Forest for a job and I heard huntsmen talking about this mysterious girl. Blonde hair and her eyes were red, wearing a black torn dress. She had been lurking around in the forest and because of that, they were afraid to go there."

"It can't be mama! If she is alive, then she would come home!" Haruka desperately exclaimed with tears in her eyes and Bella stroked her back to calm her. The others nodded and Erza sternly told them to shut up and let Ciel did the talking. Poseidon shifted his eyes to the Celestial Spirit Mage and he slowly rubbed her hand. It was too much for them to accept the news. It had been a year but why now?

Artemis crossed her arms and thought to herself. Why did Her Majesty go to Mystic Forest? And why were her eyes red? Mystic Forest? Where did I hear that word? She knew she had heard the name somewhere else. She wondered, what's the connection between the forest and her red eyes since Rae's eyes usually turned red when her demon was triggered. There must be something she didn't know.

Ciel ruffled his jet black hair. "I went there to finish my job and guess what? I met her–"

"Then why didn't you bring her here idiot?" Natsu shouted thoughtlessly and Erza hit him on the head, knocking him down on the floor. The Fire Dragon Slayer quickly rubbed the back of his head and cowered to Happy when she sent him a glare.

"Well, nice one stupid! Why didn't I think of it?!" Ciel rolled his eyes and said it sarcastically, causing Natsu to shout another annoying remark. Gray hissed in anger, covering his ear when he just kept screaming in his ear. In a blink of an eye, the guild was no longer silent as everyone was fighting each other. Natsu and Ciel clashed their head together.

Gray sent his magic attack to them and Ares tried to stop them by swinging his spear over their heads and knocked Elfman in the process. Pretty much soon, Laxus was involved and Freed's Laxus protection mode was on. Master Makarov let out a sigh and looked at Erza with a nod but before the scarlet haired girl could do anything, Lucy Heartfilia angrily slammed her hands down on a table.

"Shut up!"

And that stopped them.

Her puffy red eyes glared at every single one of them. "Damn it! Why can't you just be serious for once?!" Her voice was loud and full of pain. Lucy bit her lower lip and turned her head aside to hide her frustration. "My sister is dead! And now, Ciel is telling us that she's alive! Just listen to him nicely and let him talk! I'm so tired of this! My sister had done so many things to you! And you can't even keep your mouth shut for a second?!"

Everyone looked down on the floor as if there was something entertaining there, clenching their fists tightly. Lucy was right. They were not supposed to act like that. They knew better. Rae had done so many things for them, protecting them when the guild was in danger, saving them when they were poisoned or attacked. She risked her life for them every single time.

"I'm sorry for shouting." Lucy raised her head and apologized, though she was not sorry at all. Haruka wrapped her arms around her waist and hugged her aunt, making the others realized their mistakes. Haruka lost her mother. Lucy lost her sister. Bella lost her savior. And they lost a family. After Rae died, they made a grave for her and the whole Magnolia was mourning.

Every single day, there were new flowers on her grave and it showed how close the girl with the town. She was someone who everyone held dear to hearts. Minerva even came to pay a respect to her and losing Rae affected everyone. Remember Ajeel from Alvarez? He did come to visit the grave. Warrod came and told Fairy Tail about his days with her back then. He explained everything. About Rae and Zeref's relationship.

She was everything to Fairy Tail.

To Magnolia.

To Fiore.

"We are sorry." Gray spoke up quietly and Lucy nodded her head. She didn't take it to her heart but if they could just sit down calmly and listen to Ciel, it would be a huge help. Master Makarov smiled a little and motioned Ciel to continue where he left of. The Heat Mage told them that he found her in the forest and by the time he called out for her, she ran. And he couldn't catch her after that.

"It's like she's gone in the air just like that."

Wendy hugged Carla to her chest and pressed her lips together. "Like when she died?"

Ciel shrugged his shoulders. He wasn't there when she died. Two months after her loss, Ciel came back to Magnolia to meet her actually, to show her that he finally changed for the better and he never knew he would find her grave. And he made a decision to join Fairy Tail, knowing if she was alive, she would ask him to join the guild as they will welcome him every time. And she's right. They did welcome him.

"There was something strange about her. I had this feeling, like she's empty."

Bella knitted her eyebrows. "Empty?"

He nodded. "I don't know what it is but she is not the same anymore. But I swear, she is really Rae or Blaire, whoever she is. She is really her. My Ghost Magic can sense someone's soul and I know it's her." Haruka didn't know what to feel anymore. Happy? Excited? Joy? Maybe all of them when he said, her mother was indeed alive.

Her mouth formed a big smile and she looked at her aunt to share her happiness. "Mama is alive?" Ciel nodded his head to Lucy and the blonde girl fell on her knees to hug the little girl, crying in her neck at the same time. Bella let out a small laugh and Wendy and Carla hugged the little bat, crying together. Erza put a hand over her mouth to cover her sob and there's no doubt to deny the heavy tears.

Ares turned his head away and Artemis smiled softly. She saw that. He's crying and Poseidon clasped his back only to get a shove from Ares. The girl laughed at her friends. Natsu twirled around with Happy and Gray nibbled on his lower lip, couldn't find a word to suppress while Juvia was standing at the corner with a small smile. After the battle with Alvarez, Gray decided to tell her his feelings towards Rae and she understood.

After all, she's not blind. She knew his eyes lit up every time Rae walked in the room and she was just another girl. And actually, she had feelings towards Rae as well since the blonde girl was her first girl friend and just like that, Gray and Juvia were close to each other. Sometimes, they went together for jobs and Gray did say to her that, maybe one day, he will open his heart for her.

Master Makarov cleared his throat to gain their attention as they were jumping around and cheering for the happy news. "Don't celebrate it yet! Bring my child here and we will celebrate like there's no tomorrow! I need a team! Our most trusted team! Natsu!"

The Fire Dragon Slayer perked up excitedly. "Yes, gramps!" He turned around to look at his team and Erza and Gray nodded their heads. Haruka pulled away from Lucy and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand. Her eyes landed on the emblem on her hand, remembering that Rae was the one who brought her to Fairy Tail and she definitely was going to bring her back to her family.

Speaking about family, Haruka couldn't help but think of the dreams she had lately. She couldn't really describe it but all she see was red and blood. The girl didn't tell her aunt or Bella about it, didn't want to worry them over small matters. But it reminded her of the same kind of dreams back when others disappeared on Tenrou Island. She dreamed of a black dragon attacking them.

Then, she dreamed about her mother and others were alive. She wasn't sure but perhaps she was like Carla. Maybe she was a clairvoyant like the exceed. But, it didn't happen to her every time. Only certain times when her mother was involved. And maybe, these dreams of blood and crimson red did involve her mother. Haruka took a note to ask the trio of demon spirits soon. Perhaps they had some clues for her.

Mystic Forest? Then an image of a moon eclipse crossed to Artemis's mind. A recognition dawned on her face. She got it. She finally understood why Rae was in the forest. And tonight, just in luck, there was going to be a moon eclipse. The white haired girl clapped her hands loudly all of the sudden and it shocked everyone else. Artemis grinned and looked at her friends.

"I got it!"

Ares pushed his red blackish hair out of his ear and scoffed. "Got what?"

"I think I know where Her Majesty is!"

"Yeah, the Mystic Forest, Artemis."

"No shit, Sherlock!" The girl flicked his forehead and looked at others. "She's trying to go to the Underworld! Don't you guys remember about the Forbidden Ritual?"

Everyone else made faces as they were unfamiliar with their world and Master Makarov asked her to elaborate more. "Ares, Poseidon and I are demon spirits just like you know and we can go back to the Underworld anytime. Just like Celestial Spirits but for humans, to go to the Underworld, there is only one way. They must go through a portal."

Mest furrowed his eyebrows. "Portal? And I guess this portal is in Mystic Forest?"

Artemis nodded. Poseidon shook his head. He didn't understand. "But why would Her Majesty go through a portal? She has her demon blood to go there." She shrugged. And Ares threw his hands in the air. All that talking made his head spinning around. Natsu raised his hand to highfive him as he felt the same. Poseidon just let out a hopeless sigh at those two.

"Then, let's go now?"

"We can't, Your Highness. Not yet." Artemis politely told Lucy. "For humans to go there, there must be a moon eclipse. The moon eclipse will make the portal appear and to go inside, you must do a ritual. Nothing too dark, just drop your blood on the circle. But I must warn you, the Underworld is not for everyone. Only bravest hearts and strongly can't be shaken by blood can go there."

Ares rubbed his face with a heavy sigh. He wasn't very fond of the idea since the risk was too huge. The Underworld was a place for demons. Not humans and there was a reason why it can only be seen by demons. "Humans are forbidden to go there, Artemis. Her Majesty opposed anyone who tried to invade her kingdom. Their bodies can't handle the air there."

Artemis and Poseidon looked at each other, she opened her mouth to reason with him but she was cut off by Erza asking them to elaborate more about the Underworld. Ares stepped forward to explain. "True, it is forbidden for humans to go there but of course there are some of them dare to do so. Humans only could be there for only one hour, if you can't come back within one hour, your souls will be devoured by demons."

"Right, I forget about that." Poseidon shrugged his shoulders, looking so relaxed and chill. His calm posture did give Lucy an image of a charming prince. "They will take your blood. Demons seek blood." His eyes caught Lucy's uneasiness and his tongue licked his lips. "But, don't worry. We are demons who are blessed with Greek Gods' powers and abilities. We can control ourselves."

"Wait, you mean there are others like you?" Levy perked up, getting excited over Greek Gods. She had read somewhere about Greek Gods bestowed a bunch of demons to continue their generations. She didn't know, she would meet one in her life. The blue haired girl took a note to ask the three of them some questions later. She really had a lot of things to ask them. And she needed to write it all down in her book.

The red blackish haired demon spirit scoffed. "Sadly yes, there is the cocky Zeus, the bubbly Apollo–"

Artemis cut him off, looking at Levy who was having Gajeel resting his arm on her head. "Of course, we are called Fury Olympians, you could count it as the highest rank compared to other demons, basically, our job is to protect Her Majesty. About how Her Majesty got this power to rule the Underworld, we don't really know since she hid it from us. But she saved Ares back then, 21 human years ago."

"I was banned from the Underworld for disobeying the rules–"

Poseidon fixed his white hair. "You know so damn well, demons can't associate with humans yet you slept with a human–"

Ares turned his head to his friend and glared him. "Could you please drop that?" He threw his spear to Poseidon's face and cleared his throat. "Anyway, she saved me–not really, she just took me in and somehow, she knew what I am and right there, I felt something powerful from her. That's when I remembered about an ancient prophecy about a mage will rule the Underworld. And I took her there and she took a vow to protect the kingdom."

Gray raised an eyebrow. "But how about Mard Geer? Wasn't he the King of Underworld?"

Ares chuckled. "That fool knows nothing. He was nothing compared to Her Majesty. He was only one of Zeref's puppets. Mard Geer didn't know anything yet he claimed to be the king of his own fantasy. The Underworld was in danger because of Zeref and we needed someone to secure the world. And she was the one. But now, we don't really know why Her Majesty chose this option to go there."

Haruka fiddled her fingers and turned pale. She didn't really good with blood since Rae died, stabbing her heart and that bloody image of her mother still haunted her. Bella noticed her anxiousness and the little bat placed her tiny hand on hers, assuring the little girl. Haruka smiled then looked at Artemis. "So, when can we go?"

The white haired girl patted her pink hair softly. "Luckily, there will be moon eclipse tonight. So we'll head there tonight." A huge smile crept up on Lucy's face and she breathed out in joy. Master Makarov nodded his head, pleased with the answer and he ordered Natsu and the rest to bring his child back safe and sound. Natsu looked at the old man and he saluted, saying aye with Happy simultaneously.

Haruka and Wendy hugged each other and twirled around while Ciel stood awkwardly beside Erza who was wiping her small tears. He took a step closer to her and placed his hand on her shoulder slowly, admitted internally that he was afraid of her might hit him for touching her. But, he was surprised when Erza leaned her head to rest on his shoulder and his face started to redden.

Unaware of Mirajane and her sister grinning at each other.

And Ares did turn red as well seeing that beautiful smile on Mirajane. His eyes kept shifting from her eyes to her smiling lips. He covered his face with his arm and scoffed. "Tch, so cute." Poseidon smirked at his friend and decided to leave him be. It's not everyday to see him whipped like that. Ares snapped his head to him. "Oi, what are you looking at?"

Haruka pulled away from Wendy and look at the little bat. Her face was smiling, her eyes were twinkling as if there were stars swirling inside of them. "Bella, mama is alive! We are going to bring her back. She's coming home." Gray who stood close to them only smiled softly at the little girl talking to Bella and Erza saw his eyes. She knew that look and internally, she thought of a blue haired guy.

She needed to tell him the news fast.

12/6/20

so, welcome to Eternal!! things will get serious and sad? from now on. bruh, can't believe I'm making the sequel right now. still can't believe you guys read my story, once again thank you very much!!!

so, which one is your favorite of my ocs?

Rae? Haruka? Bella? Ciel? Ares? Poseidon? Artemis?

and why?

also, i read some comments–they want to know about Rae and Jellal (Siegran) how they first met and their relationship, i think i might add this background story in Eternal 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 144 25
§Status: Completed§ 2/2 of this series Sequel to nerds with a secret. You don't need to read nerds with a secret to understand the plot. ------- Nat...
31.9K 619 21
After completing the 100-year quest, Natsu and the others return to Magnolia. They are greeted by the cheerful welcomes of citizens, and a huge party...
242K 5.4K 24
{Completed} Laxus has always been your first love, he is the one that saved you after all. You've been dating for 8 years but your relationship has b...
102K 3.5K 59
Natsu x f! black reader [Anyone is welcome to read] ↳You meet Natsu at a young age and have a crush on him but get separated when your dragons disapp...