My 'Best friend'

By CuttieGirl123

Ariana is supposedly Bethany's best friend. But when Adam comes over to Bethany's house to study Ariana make... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR

CHAPTER FIVE

164 3 0
By CuttieGirl123

*****THIS IS A CHRISTMAS SPECIAL******

"Ugh I'm so excited there's four more days till Christmas," said Bethany to creepy Nicole at school.

"I know right I can't wait to give my Christmas kiss!"

"Christmas kiss?"

" Who's your crush? I know you have a crush?"

"What?"

"Yeah Bethany come on, tell me I know your crush is Adam?"

"What-Why would you think that?" said Bethany

"Because of the pic Ariana posted of you and Adam,"

"Um-" RING RING "Look there's the bell gotta go," and runs away to class.

During class Adam passes Bethany a note saying I think we should go study. Circle yes or no.

The teacher caught Adam passing it. She sends Bethany and Adam to the principals office. On the way there Adam says "I hate Ariana,"

"Yeah I know the feeling," says Bethany

"How are you beast friends?"

"Beast? You don't make sense,"

"Yeah, I do. Get it beast friends? beast!"

Bethany laughed at his cheesy joke. They arrived at the principals office.

"Please have seat," he says "Why were you passing notes during class?"

"The class was boring and the teacher was teaching us about Barnie," says Adam

"Barnie? This is a qualified school, she doesn't teach about barnie. Pay attention in class like your brother chase,"

"Oh please, chase is as small as a penguin,"

"Your brother chase is a good student. Now on to the punishment. You both are suspended for three days,"

"Please Mr. Wilson don't suspend us," said bethany

"I'm sorry ms.mota but Mr.Davenport here was giving me attitude and I feel like this is the right punishment,"

"Well, you have to at least give us a warning,"

"Your right Bethany. Mr.Davenport you are suspended for three days for back talk and passing notes in class,"

"No, Mr.Wilson, its not fair. I like him," said Bethany

"Ms.Mota I don't care if you like him. Life is unfair in this office it doesn't matter if you guys are boyfriend and girlfriend the punishments apply,"

Bethany stood up  "Think about your wife she's probably at home being a slut!" She said slipping those words out of her mouth.

Adam stood up and grabbed Bethany shoulders to calm her down.

"Ms.Mota watch your tone, because I could quickly call your father and this would all be organized,"

"Let's talk about your wife now shall we," she says every word slipping out, " she's at home making babies with another man!"

"OK its time to go bethany. Mr.Wilson we will take the three day suspension," Adam says pushing Bethany out the door.

"WATCH OUT MS.MOTA I COULD EASILY EXPEL YOU!" screams the principal.

"I'm so sorry sweetie, I didn't mean to tell the principal that we are dating," said Bethany

"Its OK kitten, but you know what will happen if people know we are dating,"

" Yes I know"

"The popular girls are going to bully you because your dating me and they like me," he says smiling "But when  the football players talk about you in the locker room I get hecka mad. They think you are the hottest girl in the world," he says getting angry

"oh sweetie, I only like you," Bethany said

"You know what its a good thing we got suspended so we could do Christmas things together," said Adam

"I don't know," said bethany

"We should do it bethers no one will find out,"

"What about Bri, chase and your clumsy little brother,"

"Which little brother? I have two,"

"I mean Leo they could find out about us," worried Bethany

"Don't worry if they tell I'll beat them up. Don't worry about Bri, shell keep my secret like I'm keeping hers," he said

"OK could you give me a drive home?"

"OK,"

Ariana decides to drop by Adam's house to see chase.
knock knock knock

" Who are you," says chase

"Ariana your girlfriend,"

"what?"

"Yeah I always you were cute and super smart," says Ariana

"Oh, well thanks I think your really hot,"

"Well thank you,"

"Arn't you like in collage?"

"No I'm a senior," Ariana lies

"Oh,"

"So would you like to go out,"

"OK" says Chase happily

Bri walks into the living room and says "Hey Ariana what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to hang out with your handsome brother,"

"Oh well Adam is not here but he will be home soon," says bri

"No silly I mean chase my boyfriend,"

" Are you serious?!?"

"Yeah!"

"I'm going to be sick," says bri walking away.

Bethany goes home to see that all her clothes were covered in mud. She quickly puts them in the laundry. She changed her clothes into a dress that wasn't covered in mud, she let her hair down and put on perfume. She quickly ran down the stairs trying not to trip. She sees Adam waiting for her so she hurries to his car and they drive off to his house. Ariana sticks her head into the refrigerator while Leo walks past her.

"Who are you?" he says "ROBBERY!ROBBERY," he says in a squeaky voice.

"Calm down I'm your brother's girlfriends,"

"Oh, you mean Adam?"

"No, duffose!"

"Oh, you mean me. I know I get the ladies," he says smiling

"No...no your not my," she looks him up and down and says "height, age and you look like an 8 year old,"

"I'M 14!" He says storming off.

Ariana hides under the counter hearing the front door open.

"May I use the bathroom sweetie?" asks Bethany.

"What?" Ariana whispers

"Of course kitten,"

When Ariana sees Bethany walks into the bathroom she gets up deviously and "Hello honey,"

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to see my boyfriend. My New boyfriend,"

"Leo?"

"Eeeww no chase he is sweet and smart. He actually has a brain unlike you,"

"For your information I think your crazy from the head,"

Ariana sees Bethany coming out of the bathroom.

"Oh look a mistletoe," and kisses Adam on the lips. "Gotta go honey," then walks up stairs.

"ADAM!" Bethany slaps Adam " How could you?"

"Bethany I didn't kiss her she kissed me. You know she did that on purpose to get you mad,"

"I know, but it worked. WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?"

"She is dating my brother,"

"Leo?" says Bethany

"No chase,"

" Chase? I thought he was on vacation?"

"Actually he came back because he was bored,"

"Chase can't get bored he's like a walking dictionary,"

Ariana walks into the elevator and presses all the bottoms including the basement to find chase. She ends up in the basement.

"Oh, hi sweet cheeks," says Eddie the computer smart home system.

Ariana screams and walks into the lab.

"What are you doing here?Your not supposed to be in here" Leo says getting scared.

"What is this place?" she says

"What place?" Leo says playing dumb.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

524K 11.3K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.1M 47.8K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...