MY MARRIED MATE

By DeeTomer

What will happen if your mate is already married and he has no clue about being your mate. This is what happe... More

For all the readers!❤️
NOTE
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
SEQUEL
Update.

26.

1.8K 60 4
By DeeTomer

Alpha was silent throughout our ride, I didn't bother to start any conversation either. I know what he wants which I am not willing to comply. Whole time I glanced in his way but he was looking straight even when we entered our territory. We reached pack house soon and looks like things went smoothly in Alpha's absence.

I parked the car in garage before I could get out of the car Alpha grabbed my hand tightly, not roughly. A sighed escaped my mouth, as soon as it did I shut my mouth. I didn't turn to him but sat in my seat.

"Oliver, before you go inside I want to know why you think it's a better idea to keep hoping? Why you can't reject him?"

My mood wasn't good but this constant question was making it worse. Nobody can understand kind of the pain I am feeling or will feel if I'll reject him. And of all the people Alpha is the one who is asking me to do it, I can't doubt his intentions. He is devoted to the pack, to us. There must be a good strong reason as to why he wants it. But the more I think about Elliot, the more my heart ache. His smile, his dimple, his lips, his touch and his eyes. Oh god his eyes. Even when he is born to be with me, he is not with me which break my heart more. I have left a only few days to spend with him, may be not as a mate but I can be by his side as friend. I should be allowed to this.

"Oliver?" Alpha's voice snapped me out of my train of thoughts.

"You said he is here for a couple of weeks. I want to be happy with his during this time. What difference will it make if I do that?"

"Let me tell you straight, can keep your distance? Can you avoid him if you both are in the same room? Can you ignore him if he is looking at you?"

More than being angry, I wanted to cry. No, I can't do any of that. The only person's attention I want is his. I can't keep my distance, I can't ignore him. I can't. He is the only family I can have. I can't lose him. My fist clenched on the steering wheel turning it white. My eyes were hurting, tears threatening to role down my cheeks.

"You know that there is a spy in our pack which we still have to find. If his hands get on Elliot, they will use him as our weakness. Not only we'll risk him, we will risk the whole pack. I know it's too much to ask. But you have to understand this is for his good." Alpha's voice was low now. He rubbed my arms to make me feel a little good but it was not helping.

"If I reject him, he will be staying here so the bond will have a time to heal. It will not make a difference to the current situation." I stated.

"Yeah. But what about if he leave? Rejection certainly can weak your bond. We just have to make sure he leave before it can heal." He gave me a side hug.." I am so sorry, Oliver. If we had another option, we would have happily choose it over it. I am so so sorry." He gripped me tightly. His long arms caged me entirely. But I couldn't bring myself to accept his hug. He is not the one whom I want to hug. I swollowed the lump and tried my hardest to not break here infornt of him.

After one or two minutes later we both left the car and entered the house. Everything seemed normal. There were noises coming from the kitchen. It's nine so they are obviously preparing dinner. I was not in the mood to talk or eat so I moved in the direction of my room when there was a loud thud noise from the kitchen following by a scream which I reconized as Drew's. I hurried there, Drew was on the floor on his back grunting in pain.

"God! Drew I have never seen someone as clumsy as you in the kitchen." Elliot managed to say in between his laugh. Drew just hissed more and tried to get up but the floor was so slippery that he fell in more wierd postion which made Elliot laugh more. Drew's eyes shot to me and Alpha and he cursed under his breath. And the fact that  there are other members in the kitchen made Drew more angry.

"Dude! Are you gonna help me or not? As you can see it is hard to stand on my own." Drew glared at me and hearing it Elliot also turned. Our eyes met and I swear his eyes lit up. My heart swelled at that. I couldn't bring myself to stop staring him untill Drew made whined loudly but my legs were like glued to the spot. They refused to move. When I didn't move other members helped D to stand. Elliot made his way to me looking all to happy. His blood red shirt was making his green eyes more green.

"You are back. You have been out all day." Elliot said. I nodded, my mind was still full of the things I was told today. When I didn't said anything he shifted uncomfortably..." Are you hungry? As you can see Drew made a big attempt to make dinner." He said pointing a finger where a bowl was full of vegetables. Drew didn't like the way Elliot said it.

"You know what if you think you can cook why don't you make something?" Drew yelled from where he was standing. Elliot rolled his eyes and gave me a sweet smile.

Don't smile like that, Don't talk like that.

"Hey Oliver you okay?" Drew asked and Elliot frowned. Obviously he missed my down mood. He gave my body a full scan and touched my shoulder lightly.

Warm.

My eyes filled with tears. That small touch means so much to, it feels so different from the touch of other's. My tears filled eyes and sobbing panicked him. Concern laced his beautiful face. He tried to wipe my tears but it was a like dam had broken and the more he touched me the more tears rolled down. Without any second I clung to him. My arms wrapped around his back. I felt him get tense at my sudden action. He didn't hug me back which made me cry more. Slowly he regained his composer and put one arm around me, he rubbed my back with his other hand.

I don't want any of my pack member of see me lile this. They will ask questions to which I have no answers. I can hear them whispering but the person who is comforting me has my all attention. His natural scent filled my senses amd I tightened my grip. My tears didn't stop. I have never been so miserable in my life. Shame filled my mimd and I buried my face in his neck. Thankfully none attempted to come near me.

I don't know how long I cried or how long it took for me calm down, all I remember is holding Elliot like my life depends on it which does depends.

I opened my eyes to shut them immediately. They were hurting. After a few moments I realized I was in my room. From that window on my left side I can see it's morning. But how did I get here? Before I could even sat up from my bed there was knock. I don't want to meet anyone right now. My condition is quite messy but when knocking doesn't stop I tell them to come in. The last person whom I want to see me like that was on the door, Elliot, looking handsome as ever in white shirt and blue jeans.

He was standing rather awkward. He cleared his throat and came in. He sat on the side of the bed facing the door his back to me to which I was glad. I don't want him to see me like that-eyes red, fuffy, swollen. My face must be looking like a monkey's. My voice must also be all ragged so I kept my mouth shut.

"Are you okay?"

Should I lie?

"No."

"What happened?"

Should I tell him? What shall I say? I stayed silent. He didn't look at me but I know he is worried about me that's why he is here?

"You scared me yesterday. I don't know what was it about. And if you don't want to talk about it, fine. If you ever feel like you want to talk, I am here."

Me? Scared him? He still wasn't looking at me so I don't know what kind of a face he was making when his voice was emotionless.

" I am sorry."

"Don't be. I kinda freaked out. I had no clue what to do."

His hand was on the bed near to my left hand. I can feel his body heat, I want to touch him, grab his hand in mine. My eyes were fixed where his hand was, I didn't even notice when he turned to me. My gaze was fixed to his hand, I can feel his intense stare. There was a awkward slient.

"What time is it?" My poor try to talk.

"10."

"So I missed breakfast."

"I can bring you something here or ypu want to go outside?"

"You will make food for me?"

"If you want."

My face felt hot. I gathered my courage to look into his eyes even though my face was representing burnt cake. Burnt cake? He was staring-intensely. His eyes were saying something in a language which I don't understand when I desperately want to understand. He didn't break eye contact, I couldn't bring myself to do so.

He moved his hand slowly and brush my right cheek with his khunkle. He traced a line from my cheek to under my lower lip which I unconsciously bite. He took deep breath, may be because of me biting.....nah. He moved his hand from my face, I thought he was going to withdraw his hand but he didn't. He grabbed my hand with same one he was touching my face. He ran his finger on my palm then squeezed it lightly. He brought my hand near to his face......to his LIPS! My breath caught in my throat.

"How are you brother-in-law?"And just like everything, this moment was destroyed by none other than Mrs. Robinson. My face must be as red as red velvet cake. Cake? On sudden instinct I snatched my hand away from him, well I tried but he held my hand on his lap. She stood there, watching Elliot and me. I guess she noticed our interwined hand but did not comment on that. She came forward to my bed and Elliot body went a bit sitff.

"I thought you were with Emily."

"No. I am going after making sure he is fine." He was not looking at her and the pained look told me it hurt.

"If I knew it you were coming here, I would have come with you."

"Yeah you would have if you weren't so busy with you uninvited guests." Mrs. Robinson flinched, she clenched her fist so hard that her hand was white. Elliot's was blank but I knew he was also hurt. I couldn't do anything besides sitting there. They were both silent untill Mrs. Robinson spoke.

"May be you just wanted to be alone with Oliver." She wasn't saying it, she was accusing him. Her tone was firm and stern. Elliot gripped my hand a little too tightly before standing up. He stood infornt of her.

"Yes. And I don't want you anywhere near him. Go and entertain those two, besides I have better things to do. I can't waste my whole day arguing with you." With he left the room leaving me and a stunned woman. Elliot is hurt by her deeds. And those two people are like petrol to fire. She stood in the doorway then gave me a sweet small smile. I wasn't expecting it.

"He has every right to be angry." I kept my mouth shut, what could I have possible said when I have no clue what's going on?

"He is hurt."

"Yeah I know. Well I think I should go. You rest more."

"I am not sick."

"I guess he made sure you are okay." She laughed a little and went out giving me a small wave with her hand. I didn't get from the bed, I was smelling like a dead rat instead I laid down again and thought about what just happened with Elliot, with Elliot and Mrs. Robinson. They are surely having some measure problems but that is not on top of my priority list.

The way Elliot has reacted today made me wonder if he feels this mate pull so strongly if he does then rejection is going to hurt like hell crushed on our shoulder not that I am going to do that especially after what he did. My face heat up just thinking about it, his bold moves made my heart beat race a mile a second.

How can I possible be stay away from him? But he is leaving in a week or two. No. I am not going to think about his departure. I have so many things to do other than this. I have to tell Emily everything, I have Elliot what he means to me even if  it means disrespecting Alpha when he doesn't want me tell him. He has every right to know. So first thing first. Today I'll tell Emily. With that in my mind I left my bed and got ready for my day.

________________

I realized there are not many Oliver-Elliot moments so I am going to work on that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614K 29.6K 62
Milo loves sex, parties and alcohol. He adores the thrill of being young, wild and mateless. He has witnessed his family and friends find their mate...
117K 3.1K 46
What would happen if your mate was someone you knew you couldn't and shouldn't be with? Would you go through all obstacles to be together, would you...
474K 13.6K 56
Every pack needs its Alpha and Luna to feel complete, but what if one stubborn Alpha decides he doesn't need a Luna? He is determined never to go out...
129K 3.1K 22
I was a human girl looking for a safe place from the supernatural creatures that had invaded our world. I never expected to be a mate to a powerful w...