Cynefin...(18+)

By Red_Room

"When we finally make you ours, you won't have anywhere left to run." Many believe the possibility of finding... More

Need To Read!!
Ch. 1-Two in One
Ch. 2-Let Me Introduce Myself
Ch. 3-Let the Story Begin
Ch. 4-Going Crazy
Ch. 5-Whats Next
Ch. 6-Wait What?!?
Ch. 7-Plan B
Ch. 8-Fun Comes In Threes
Ch. 9-This Is For You
Ch. 10-Their All Brothers
Ch. 11-Thinking Things Through
Ch. 12-Confessions
Ch. 13-It's A Date
Ch. 14-Getting Heated
Ch. 15-Clearing The Air
Ch. 16-Questioning
Ch. 17-Photoshoot
Ch. 18-Pop-Ins
Ch. 19-Fixing Things
Ch. 20-Meeting The Co-Worker
Ch. 21-Baby Boy
Ch. 22-Headspace
Ch. 23-A Night To Remember
Ch. 24-Two Peas In A Pod
Ch. 25-Coming Clean
Ch. 26-Dancing
Ch. 27-Woah
Ch. 28-The Talk
Ch. 29- Secret Kink Club
Ch. 30-Inner Thoughts
Ch. 31-Cool, Calm & Collected
Ch. 32-The Future
Ch. 33-A Days Work
Ch. 34-Story Time
Ch. 35-One on One
Ch.36-Breakfast in Bed
Ch. 37-Making the Plans
Ch. 38-Suprise From My Baby Boys
Ch. 39-Busy Busy Busy
Ch. 40- Their Chocolate Beauty
Ch. 41-We Meet Again
Ch. 42-Hidden Talents
Ch. 43-Early Mornings
Ch. 44-Before
Ch. 45-Shower Time
Ch. 46-Can't Wait
Ch. 47- Road Trip
Ch. 48-Coming Home
Ch. 49- Shopping
Ch. 50-House Party
Ch. 51-Lighting Up the Night
Ch. 52-A Promise
Ch. 53-The Next Step
Ch. 54-Dress up
Ch. 55-Play Time
Ch. 56-Kitten
Ch. 58-Unexpected
Ch. 59-Change
Ch. 60-Trying
Ch.61 - Take A Break
Ch.62 - Oppa's
Ch.63 - Fun
Ch.64 - Happy
Ch.65 - Imagine
Ch.66 - Dresses
Ch.67 - Making Arrangments
Ch.68 - Relaxation
Ch.69 - Helping
Ch.70 - Proving It
Ch.71 - Project
Ch.72 - Bad News
Ch.73 - Change
Ch.74 - Birthday Fun
Ch.75 - Birthday Breakfast
Ch.76 - Christmas
Ch.77 - What A Morning!
Ch.78 - Preparing
Ch.79 - TaeTae's Birthday
Ch.80 - Plane Ride Pt.1
Ch.81 - Plane Ride Pt.2
Ch.82 - Family Kim Seok-jin
Ch.83 - Kim Seok-jin
Ch.84 - Min Yoon-gi
Ch.85 - Jung Ho-seok
Ch.86 - Kim Namjoon
Ch.87- Park Jimin
Ch.88- Kim Tae-hyung & Jeon Jungkook
Ch.89 - Last Celebration
Ch.90 - Gone
Ch.91 - Pop Ups
Ch.92 - Restart
Ch.93 - Dinner Time
Ch.94 - The Truth
Ch.95 - Goodbye
Ch.96 - Surprise
Ch.97 - Alone Time
Ch.98 -Big Reveal
Ch.99 - Happiness
Ch.100 - It's Time!
Epilogue
NEED TO READ

Ch. 57-Safe Word

8.5K 310 32
By Red_Room

Yoongi POV:

Seeing her in those ears and tail, I wanted to tie her up and make her cry in pleasure.

But I had to control myself in front of my brothers, there was no way I was going to be able to control myself once I was inside her.

Her moan was almost enough to make me lose it and the fact that she didn't stop even after I came made it a little difficult to stand in the beginning.

I was now grabbing her one of my shirts and boxers for her to wear.

Walking into the bathroom I see her will her head hung low with her legs crossed and her hands in her lap.

I set the clothes down on the counter and turn to the bath to see it's full and I turn the water off and slip my hand into the water.

It was kind of hot I reach for the knob to add cold water when I turn to Kya to see her biting her lip.

Looking at her I could feel my erection frowning harder in my pants.

Trying to carry her up the stairs without her biting my hard-on was impossible.

She was already the sexiest woman I had ever seen and the fact of seeing her in this outfit made me know she was going to be in my dreams every time I close my eyes.

I turn to her and lift her head to make her look at me.

Something seemed a little off but also a little familiar.

"How did you feel about today? Are you okay we weren't too rough?"

I stroke her jaw and she leans into my hand before kissing my palm.

The way she acting I can tell her in her headspace and that made me just want to hold and nuzzle her for the rest of the night.

"It felt incredible but if I'm being honest, Hobi said you were into this and it always needs a little fantasy of mine but if your not that into it we don't have to do it again." She bites her lip and makes me clench my hands.

Every time she does it a feeling just shoots through me, I want to grab her by her neck and bite it myself.

I was upset with myself that I made her feel like I didn't like her in it. I stroke her jaw and run my thumb across her lip.

"You looked like the sexiest kitten I've ever seen and it was close to impossible to not plunge deep inside you and make my brothers watch as I make you scream so loud your voice is gone and you have to call into work tomorrow."

"Seeing you in this makes it so hard to control every nerve In my body that wants to push u against the wall and make love to you all night." Her eyes never leave me while I'm talking and I continue to stroke her jaw.

"Then let go." A smirk spreads across my face at her words.

I lift her up and carry her to my bed. I reach under it to grab the clamps and ropes before coming up to Kya.

"Do you know what a safe word is my love?" She nods her head quickly keeping her eyes on the ropes, I could see the small fire burning inside her at the anticipation.

I tie the rope to the metal bar I had put over the top of my bed, leaving some of it to hang so I can tie Kya to it.

"While I'm tying you up I want you to think of a safe word okay?" I pull her towards me by her waist.

"Yes, Oppa." I could help the growl that left me as she called me Oppa.

I tie on of the ropes around her wrist and ankles before tying her wrist to the metal bar above her head.

I keep on her tail and ears and each up adding the clips to each of her nipples.

I see her clenching her legs and it makes me smirk as I tighten it a little more.

"Did you pick your safe world kitten?"

"Peaches Oppa, I choose peaches." She blushes at me before letting her head fall.

"Good choice." I walk around her just watch her body dangle as I think of all the things I want to do to her.

I wanted to wear her out but I could do too much because the maknea's didn't get to see her the morning and they will throw a fit if they don't see her when they get home.

"Now tell me kitten did you like the feel of your Oppa's filling you in every hole?" Her head never lifted to meet mine making it known that she was submitting to me whether she intended to or not.

"It felt amazing, I've never felt so much pleasure." I grin at her words before gripping her jaw and making her eyes meet mine.

"Just you wait love." I let it go before letting my hand fall to her pussy.

I slide my fingers between her legs and pull them back to see the light shinning of her juices that are now coating my fingers.

I bring them to my lips and suck her juices clean off them before spreading her legs.

"Well aren't you quite the mess." I could see her juices starting to slide down her legs.

"I've barely touched you and your dripping kitten."

Her cheeks are on move red. I bend down and smirk before pulling her legs over my shoulder and attaching my mouth to her clit.

She moans out leaning her head back and lightly rolling her hips.

I grip her thighs and flick my tongue over her clit, making her legs tighten around my head.

She tasted like the most addictive sugar you could ever eat. I loved how sweet she tastes and I could never get enough.

I flick my tongue faster making her legs start to shake as they clench tighter around me.

Her moans were making it hard to pull away from her pussy but I wanted to feed her cum on my cock.

I pull my mouth away from her pussy and stand in front of her kissing her deeply so she can taste her juices on my tongue.

I pull off my shirt and let her eyes rake my body as I pull off my shorts.

"Now kitten I want you to show me how good you can beg for your Oppa."

At my words, her eyes meet mine and the lust in her eyes makes me want to bury myself inside her.

"Please Oppa I need you inside me, I want to feel you deep inside me for the rest of the day please Oppa fuck your kitten."

I then lift her legs around my waist and slide into her. She was incredible right and that drove me nuts.

Not only did she just take my brothers but she was so tight it felt like her first time.

This woman was going to be the death of me but hell that's one happy ass way to die.

I thrust into her holding her waist and watching her breast bounce after each thrust.

"You feel so good kitten." I groan before slamming into her deeper and pulling her nipple in my mouth, teasing her a lightly tightening it with my teeth.

"Uhhhh Oppa you make me feel so full." She moans and rolls her hips making me thrust harder.

I push my entire length inside her before gripping her neck and kissing her deeply.

He moans slip past her lips as she clenched tighter around me make my cock start to throb inside her.

Gripped her neck roughly I pound into her wanting her to feel every inch of my cock.
I reach forward and run her clit causing her eyes to roll into the back of her head.

This only encourages me to go faster which I happily did. He cried started to fill the room and I watch her face as she moans.

She looked incredible even in pleasure she still looks like the most beautiful woman to walk this earth.

And the fact that she's all ours makes it all the better and I start thrusting rapidly before her legs start to clench tighter around me.

I could tell she was on the brink of cuming making me pound harder. Looking up at her hands I see her gripping the rope roughly.

"Oppa I-I'm g-gonna ahhhh." I knew exactly what she wanted to say. But I wasn't going to let her cum until she said the words.

"What kitten, say the words, or I won't allow it." I choke her harder and slam deeper knowing I was going to fill her at the exact time she cries out for me.

"I c-can't fuckk!" Her legs clench tighter and she arches her back.

"Come on kitten, be a good girl." I reach down and pinch her clit.
"Ohhh please let me cum Oppa, I-I can't hold it anymore!" She cries out and I thrust into her a few more times before telling her to come for me.

She cried out and her walls clenched tighter around my cock making my cum mixed with her juices.

I grip her hips roughly and groan letting my cum spill into her.

I pull on one of the ropes and it releases her hands, I wrap my arm around her waist and her arms fall around my neck.

I hold myself inside her and carry her to the bathroom while stroking her back and whispering sweet nothings in her ear.

I pull off the ears and slowly pull out the tail hearing her let out a small groan.

I drain the bath knowing that she was probably too tired to wash her body. I turn on the shower and let my dick slide out of her as she stands on her feet.

I hold her against me and move the showerhead so the water runs through her hair.

I massage her head and use my soap and conditioner to wash her hair before washing her body and quickly washing mine.

When we finish I wrap her up in a towel and wrap one around my waist. She was moving slowly and I knew the second her head hit the pillow she was going to sleep.

I dry her off and slip my shirt over her head, before slipping her into my bed so she could take a nap.

She mumbles something under her breath but I couldn't understand it.

I kiss her forehead and sit up.

"Enjoy your nap  Gongjunim." I then stand and head downstairs to talk with my brothers.

———————————————————

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE & FOLLOW!!!!!

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.5K 1.5K 51
In-yeop heaved a sigh to calm himself. He is irritated right now but he has no right to be mad since he is talking to their boss. "Where do I bring t...
357K 13K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
28.9K 1K 21
It's started when he bumped her accidentally because he played tag with his friends. 'Babyboy' Copyright © 2020 by stanbtsyeehaw. All rights reserved.
308K 7.8K 32
It's not easy being a closeted little, especially when you're living with seven other guys. Song Mira has been desperately trying to keep this small...