The Color of Love (BWWM) (Und...

By tybabyp300

Harmony Rodriguez . Is a beautiful young black woman. At the age of 24, she has finished college and started... More

The Color of Love (BWWM/ Interracial)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11(SP)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 SP
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Epilogue
Sequel
Q& A
Interviews Pt 1
Interviews Pt 2
SEQUEL!!!
Author's Note

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE!

45.4K 1.3K 225
By tybabyp300

PLEASE READ IMPORTANT!!⬇⬇⬇

*

*

I am so mad right now guys. And I am sorry that this is not an update, but I have to get this off my chest.

I see EVERY comment and I do read them. And I saw one particular comment from chapter 6 that really ticked me off.

First of all, you don't tell ME what to put inside my book. If I want say Anthony is wearing Jordan's, then let me say that. This is not YOUR book.

You can criticize all the BWWM books all you want, but if YOU don't like what we put in them then DONT freaking read them.

IT'S THAT SIMPLE!

So since some people don't want to play nice in the comment. I will not update until I feel as though I am wanted as an author. You know who you are.

Sorry to those who actually read and comments also votes on this book. You can say Thx to that person, BT I won't name names.

Thank you. Rant over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 5K 33
Nichole Richards is currently living her best life. She's single and mingling, has an amazing group of friends, and business is booming for her bake...
229K 12.6K 51
Jasmine and Megan have always been best-friends since childhood. Now that they are older, they are both YouTube sensations who live together. The pro...
600K 29K 36
Kelly Shine is 22 years old and has been struggling to get by since she graduated from high school. She couldn't pay her college funds so she had to...
28.7K 520 18
๐Ÿ‚ Hแด‡สŸสŸแด! แด›สœษชs ษชs แดส า“ษชส€sแด› แด›ษชแดแด‡ แดแด€แด‹ษชษดษข แด€ษด ษชแดแด€ษขษชษดแด‡ sแด›แดส€ส. แด›สœแด‡sแด‡ แด€ส€แด‡ แด€สŸสŸ sแด›แดส€ส's า“ษชสŸสŸแด‡แด… แดกษชแด›สœ ส™สŸแด€แด„แด‹ แดกแดแดแด‡ษด แดกษชแด›สœ แด€สŸสŸ ส€แด€แด„แด‡s. ษชา“ สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ ษดแดแด› ษชษดแด›แด ษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ส€แด€...