HOUSEMATE|| JUNGKOOK STORY [C...

By cookiemochi

It starts when a stranger guy suddenly comes to your house asking for rent. [STARTED: 25FEB20] [STATUS: COMPL... More

1: fridge
2: new comer
3: skin care routine
4: mess
5:jimin
6: underwear
7: TMI
8: late night
9: TMI pt.2
10: laundry
11: park
12: trusfrated
13: days off
14: whip man
15: shining armour
16: dying donkey
17: (っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ
18: third wheeler
19: feeling
20: three decades
21: At last
22: stay wif me
23: ippi
24: opps-
25: wonder~
26: surprise
27: click!click!
28: Dubai
29: smol human
30: noㅡ
31: together
32: because i love you
33: heart to heart
34: #jungjungjr
35: mine
36: finally
37: exhibition
38: baby
39: d-day
BONUS✨

40: HOUSEMATE

2.4K 109 151
By cookiemochi

    * This chapter will be the longest chapter in this book. So, prepare yourself.

___

     Sitting in the room all alone became Jungna's new routine now. Phone in her handㅡclutched tight, sitting by the edge of the bed, with head lowered down and facing the window. Tears would never stop rolling on her cheeks. If she even piled every of drop, perhaps there so much piles of tears already.

      For the first time in her life, she regreted for making the decision. The moment in the ward as Jimin asked her about who she thought the donor was still glued in her mind. As if, it tattooed in her mind forever.

___

      "Jungkook, not the donor.....right?" Her voice shaking and heart heaving heavily. By everyone silence and their gaze still had no courage to lock with her made her eyes gave up for a strand tears to another and another of crystal salty bead.

      "I hope I cam say otherwise. I'm sorry." Jimin muttered under his breath. Behind him, he let his two fingers crossed. I'm sorry Jungna. I really sorry. Don't hate me.

___

      If she knew the donor was Jungkook on the very first place, she would never agree to do the surgery. She could not stand by her loved one sacrifice their lives for her. Was thst the reason, why Jungkook and the others kept the donor identity hidden? Because they knew Jungna would refuse if she knew the truth.

       By the single thoughts, she could not stop crying. There were multiple times she chanted to herself to stop once because she knew Jungkook would not want to see she cried and been all sad. But, Jungna could not help. Everytime she by her own, listening to Jungkook recorded voice, his video, his pictures and her baby bump, made she bawled her eyes out. Thinking she could not see the guy who brought love and happiness into her life again. And the thought of the baby didn't have chance to see his father so did the same to Jungkook who had no chance to see his son.

       Jungna spent almost her time in her room. After the surgery, she stayed at her parents' house. There no couragement left inside her to go back to her house knowing there no more Jungkook's presence. Anyway, just by looking at her situation, no one would have gut to let her stay by her own. Hence, staying at her parents' wasa great idea.

       Jungna would only go out from her room whenever she felt hungry or thirsty. Other than that, there was no reason she would stay out from her room.

       In one fine day, Jimin and his parents were gathering in the living room. Frown and guilt expression were displaying on Mr Park and his wife face. Their eyes meet their eldest son who just heaved a deep sigh.

      "Just tell her." Mr Park spoke up. Jis voice was slow to make sure no one could hear u less them in the living room. Mrs Park who was sitting beside her husband was nodding her head but Jimin shook his head.

       "Mom, Dadㅡ"
       "Cannot you see how she isolates herself? Aren't you feel sorry to your sister?" His dad voiced out.

       Not going to lie, he also felt sorry towards his sister. Every night he could not stop thinking about his sister who could not stop crying herself out. But this was what Jungkook wanted. He had promise Jungkook already and there was no way he would break his promise he made.

       "We all promised Jungkook this aren't we?" His statement brought his parents silence. They could not point their fingers toward Jimin only when every of them were agreed with this.

        As the three of them were staying silence as no one had urge to break the silence ice, Jungna stepped into the living room. Over her shoulder was her bag thar hung loose as she clutched the strip securely. Her suddenly presence in the living room got her parents and her brother attention instantly.

       Their eyes grew wide seeing her stood there with her bag over her shoulder. "Are you planing to go somewhere?" Mr Park asked, trying to gaining back his composture that almost lost by Jungna's appearence. The three of them had their eyes on her without wavering stare. And then, she softly curved a smile on her face.

      "I think, it's time for me to go home. I already stay here too long than I wish." Sje softly said.
      "But Jungnaㅡ" Jimin word had cut off directly as Jungna shook her head and continued with her words.
       "It enough for me to keep being this way. Don't you think so? If I keep like this, nothing can change after all. That will not bring Jungkook back anyway. So, I have no choice but to keep living, right?"

       In the evening of the same day, after this and that with her parents and brother, she finally arrived at her home. Jimin wanted to send her home just now but she prefered to come home alone.

       The time she stepped in her house compound, all the memories with Jungkook immediately rushed in her mind, flashed infront of her eyes. The moment they did the laundry together and played ball at the house compound as well they took family picture that Jungkook called at that time.

       Tear started to form behind her eyes but she sucked them in by taking a deeo breath and walked towards the main door. Her hands were feverishly shivering as she pounded the password in and held the handle to open the door.

       Darkness greeted Jungna as she entered her house. Every corner of the house was entirely pitch black. She could not see anything in the house as if she was blind again. Jungna took careful steps with her hand got a grip on the wall so she could find the light switches. However, the moment she flicked the lights on, there was nothing change. Still blanketed in the darkness.

       Did the electric was been cut off?

       Jungna heaved a sigh. She was about to pull out her phone so she could use her device's torch whenever another source of light enlightened the house out of nowhere. It was a dim yellow fairy lightㅡ like the light that many restaurants use for romatic dinner reservation. Soothing songsㅡ even played at background.

       Jungna was lost of words. She was far from panicking since her eyes were more focused on pictures that hung over strings that attached to this and there side in neat arrangement, forming paths. By the help of light, she could see one by one of the pictures. The whole interior house was well decorted with the beautiful string fairy lights. Some of the string fairy lights were loosely drapped along the stairs handle and the rail. There also another that hung across the wall with another bunch of pictures that clipped on it. At a one space in the living room, there were an arrangement of potraits of her, Jungkook and Ippi.

      She was drown by her surrounding. It was beautiful and gorgeous. By seeing all the pictures that hung over ther string, a memory flashed in her mind.

      "An exhibition for you."

      Jungna's breath hitched by remembering that. Her eyes became glassy.

     "I want you to see all of that after you get your surgery done.. You know like, this exhibition is a gift from me."

      A couple strand of tears finally escaped her eyes. She missed him. Like so muchㅡ

     "Hah. Finally done. I hope she likes it or more to love itㅡ"

       A familiar voice echoed in the room. Jungna's eyes widened by the appearence in the living room aside of her. Her heart beaten was skipping that made she gasped. Because of that, the familiar glimps turned towards her.

      "Ouh? Jungna?"

       She felt like her eyes played trick with her. But for some reason, there wasn't. The way his eyes gotten wider as he surprised by her sudden presence in the house. It was the same gaze that came from the same guy who she fall for his big rounded bambi eyes, was standing infront of her, looking alive.

       "I didn't expect to see you coming home this soon. Jimin hyung didn't tell me either but waitㅡ i'll check my phone for a moment." He came closer but not too close towards Jungna and he pulled out his phone from his grey sweatpants.

       "Ah!Jimin hyung, texted me just now. My bad for not noticing. I put my phone in silence modeㅡ" he could not finish his sentence yet as Jungna ran over him, dropped her bag on the floor and crashed her lips with his. It felt so real. When she felt his lips moved along with hers, that made Jungna sure;

      Jungkook is alive.

      His hand held her lower back gently,head prefectly angled as he kissed her like the way she wanted, deep and slow. After a few second, he pulled the kiss first as he felt the salty taste of tears hit his taste bud. Jungkook cupped her face with his thumb wiping the tears on her cheeks. Jungna let her arms hung over Jungkook's neck.

      "Why are you crying? You are not happy to see me?" He said, a soft smile formed on his lips. The voice that she longing for to hear and his shining big bambi eyes stared on her.

      "You are real don't you?" Her question made Jungkook chuckled. He pulled away Jungna's arm over his neck as he held them gently after that.

      "Do I look like an alien to you? Of course, I'm real. Except if the new eyes make you see me as an alien. Then, I cannot say more." Jungkook joked with a wide grin on his face. Upon that, Jungna heaved a deep sigh as well she lowered her head.

       She wasn't dreaming. This was real.

       "Hey, what's wrong?" Jungkook asked, grasping her arms to make her to look at him.
       "Jimin said you are the donor." She told him.
       "Wait?!For real?!!" His eyes widened as he surprised. Jungna nodded her head. Eyes were still wavering.

       "So, for whole this timeㅡ I thought you're dead."
       "Ouh, baby." He soothed her arms as he caressed them with his fingers."No wonder I didn't get any texts or calls from you."
       "Hmmㅡ I locked myself in the room and only going out when I was really hungry or thirsty. I cried my eyes out. I blamed myself for everything happen. I really thought that I really-really lost you."
       "I'm sorry, Jungna" there was sincerity laced over his voice.
       "Neither my family nor your parents say anything about it. So, I thought it was realㅡ"

       "BabyㅡI'mㅡI'm really sorry. I really didn't know this thing will get this far. I mean, I was the one who planned this. And all of us are in this together.Yeahㅡsince I have told you didn't I?That I'm going to give you a gift; this exhibition. So, I needed to have my own time. But babyㅡI really, really didn't know Jimin hyung would said that. I thought, he would say I gone oversea for some works or what. Ohㅡbaby, I'm so sorry." Jungkook instantly pulled her into a warmth embarace for a quick moment before he pulled away and begun to look at her.

      "I really scared to death that I'm going to lose you." Jungna whinned. Tears still visible in her eyes. Jungkook's heart softened also hurted at the same time. "Maybe, this is the reason why your eyes look so puffy and you look a little skinny and only your baby bump showing?"

      Jungna slowly nodded her head.

      "Ouh baby, I'm not going to leave you. I have said this before, whatever matter we are together. Hmm?"
      "Then, who is the donor?" The question finally brought up.
      "Ahㅡa patient from the hospital. She already in critical state at that time. The doctor said, she had filled some sort of document about organ donation even before she into critical state. She wanted her identity hidden until you done the surgery." Jungkook explained.

      As Jungna let out a shudder breath, Jungkook spoke; "I'm sorry since you need to face this time alone. Should I do something to Jimin hyung for telling you too far information?"

      Jungna didn't hesitate as she nodded. "Snap his head for me." She joked around. Like Jungkook played along with her, he agreed. "No worries. I'll do it straight away."

       Then, they bursted into chuckles when they had their eyes locked into one another. Jungkook once again hugged ber and kissed her head while Jungna could not stop feeling satisfied by listening to his calm heartbeat. She was soㅡso relieve that her Jungkook was still alive.

     "Where's ippi?" Jungna asked him.
     "I hope you don't mind. I sent him to pet-sitting for a few days since I'm working on all of this." Jungkook told her which Jungna hummed thoughtfully.
      "So, so far, how's the exhibition?"

      Jungna chinned up to look at him and took a few space alittle backwards with a big smile on her face. Her eyes turned to a pair of cresent moon and her dimple showed up. The smile ㅡ Jungkook thought. Finally, he saw that again.

     "It's amazing! This is so beautiful like I feel I in sort of fairytale world. This is so mesmerizing? I don't know how to say but this is really-really beautiful."

      The moment she was expressing her feeling about the exhibition that Jungkook done for her, the guy could not stop admiring her beautiful smile that he really missed.

       "Thankㅡ"
       "Ah, ah. Not yet. There still have many things you need to see." By he said that, he guided her down the aisle of pictures towards a room where Jungkook had working so hard decorating it. The room which gave Jungkook a little electric in his stomach as he nervous by Jungna's answer and reaction.

       As Jungkook opened the door, the beige colour wall with cute painting like mural across it be a greetment to Jungna's view. The room was preety and lovely. Jungkook even did the same thing as he did at the living room as there also presence of fairy lights with pictures. Jungna had her mouth dropped when she spot a baby crib by a side of the room. Her head was quick to turn on Jungkook's direction as the guy nodded smily. Both of them walked towards the baby crib that had a dangling thingy hung above it.

      It was so cute.

      Then, Jungkook leaded her to baby clothes wardrobe. She pulled one by one of the drawers. The baby outfits which Jungkook choose when they bought the baby items together. Even so, that moment she could not see yet. And now, it was her first time seeing all of the things they bought. Jungna's trust on Jungkook to buy baby item based on his taste, didn't fail her. She satisfied with all of them. The baby clothes, wheeler, baby crib, toileteries for baby, baby cologne, lotion, baby bottleㅡ

      Jungkook patted her shoulder and then he pointed towards the wall behind the crib. Over there, was a big potrait of her that both of them need to work for two times since Jungna was complainig that her back was hurt.

      She should not be that surprise over Jungkook's talents because Jungkook already born with multiple talents. Butㅡshe just could not help. It really took her breath away. The painting turned out good like always.

      "But, you are not in the picture." Jungna said with her glassy eyes on him. Jungkook smiled while shaking his head. He turned Jungna around by gentle squezzed on her shoulder so she could see another potrait that hung over the opposite wall.

      The potrait painted based on a picture if she not mistaken. She could not remember that. In the potrait there were Jungna, Jungkook and Ippi, as they were chilling out in the living room. Jungkook had his ear pressed on Jungna's babybump whilst Ippi was excitedly waiting to do the same.

      Jungna was overwhelemed. Before she could cry, Jungkook turned her around to look at him. His hands glided down to hold her hands.

      "Now, you can thank me all you want." He warmthly smiled.
      "This. Is. So. Heavenly. Jungkookㅡ I didn't know how to say this." Overwhelming tears had escaped her eyes but this time Jungkook didn't stop them. "I didn't know how to show my gratitude to you. But, baby, you get all credits. Thank you so much. Thank you. I love every of it." She hugged him,crying in hi arms.

       Jungkook could not help but to smile at himself. His first exhibition was a succeed. Jungkook swayed Jungna in his arms to soothe her cries. Once she got better, he pulled her away and making her to look at him.

      "Baby, I want you to answer me sincerely. Okay?" He said, tugging her hands gently. Jungna sniffled but managed to croak out, okay which Jungkook found it adorable.

      "Park Jungna, will you accept me the one who come out of nowhere in the morning asking you for a rent, as your forever housemate?"

       A smile that quick displayed on her face was enough to Jungkook for the answer.

      "Will accept. My forever housemate, Jungkook."

~the end~

Don't mad at me okay?🙏

_housemate is unofficially closed_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.9K 4K 16
You are the longest passenger on my train of thoughts ... **Christmas Special Grab your tissue fam .
58.5K 2.5K 20
Y/n has never been the one to initiate a friendship nor does she have the courage to do so. Having overly strict parents contrary to the luxurious li...
225K 5.5K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
593K 30.2K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...