The King Pins Daughter

By Queen_Bree_2020

Ariana is a king pins daughter. Her mom is a drug addict and the state has decided that she is no longer fit... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
New Characters
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 8

1.2K 29 11
By Queen_Bree_2020

Arianna POV

My uncle just came and woke everyone up for school today. Lord knows I am not feeling it. I reluctantly got up and got ready for the day. I showered and did my hygiene before getting dressed. Sofia was already ready.

I finished getting dressed and then went downstairs. Everybody was in there eating breakfast. I'm not even hungry so I just sat at the island on my phone.

Joaquin: Wassup Ari?

Me: Nun.

Joaquin: You good cuz?

Me: Yeah. Just tired.

He nodded and I looked down at my phone.

When everyone finished up eating, we got dropped off at school.

My first hour science class flee by and so did my second hour child development class.

Now I'm in 3rd hour and it's PE.

We went in and got in our attendance lines. The teacher came and took attendance and then started explaining what we were doing today.

Miss Scott: We will be heading out to the track today. You all are running the timed mile today. Go get dressed and we will meet out at the track.

Oh hell nah. I ain't running nobodies track today.

I put my backpack in the locker room.

I saw Sofia as I was coming out.

Me, Sofia, Joaquin, and Javi all have the same PE hour, but different teachers. We are all usually together doing the same stuff though.

Sofia: Your class running the mile today?

Me: Yeah but I ain't doing it.

Sofia: They said if you don't, it'll drop your grade.

Me: I don't care about that grade. I'm not running no mile.

Sofia: Okay.

We walked out the doors heading over to the track and met up with Joaquin and Javi.

Javi: Ari, you don't look like you bout to run the mile?

Me: Cause I'm not.

Javi: Don't get in trouble Ari.

Me: I'm not. As long as she just leave me alone, I will be fine. I'm just going to be sitting in the bleachers, chilling.

Javi: Alright.

We got over to the track and I walked up to the bleachers.

I sat down and got on my phone. I made sure to turn off the button that shows who's active so that no one finds out I'm on Facebook/Instagram during class.

I chilled up here in the bleachers until the end of class.

We headed back over to the locker rooms and I went in to grab my back pack and then we had to do second attendance.

When I went back out, my teacher pulled me over to the side.

Miss Scott: Arianna, this is the 4th fitness day you have sat out on in the last 2 weeks and we only have 2 a week.

Me: Okay. And???

Miss Scott: Your grade is reflecting your lack of participation.

Me: And why should I care?

Miss Scott: You know what, you don't have to care. But I know your dad does. So I'll be sure to give him a call later on today.

Me: Go right ahead. I don't care.

Miss Scott: I will. And I'll be sure to let him know about this attitude you've been having lately as well.

I flipped her off.

Me: Make sure to tell him about that as well.

I walked out and up the stairs so I could head to my next class.

Joaquin came up next to me.

Joaquin: Ari, why did you flip your teacher off?

Me: She was taking down a list of things she should tell my dad when she calls him later. Why not give her one more item to add?

Joaquin: That's yo ass who gone get beat.

Me: I'm not even worried bout that.

Joaquin: You will be later.

We went our separate ways. This class is my split period class. Right in the middle, we go to lunch and then we come back here for the rest of the period. I have this class with Sofia, Alejandro, and Asím. We all sit in the same area right by each other.

Class started and the teacher went on, talking about some book we're supposed to be reading. Lord of the Flies, I think. I haven't read any of it yet.

She was talking about some type of symbolism but I zoned out looking down at my phone.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard my name being called.

Me. Houston: Arianna, is this class boring to you?

Me: Not at all Ms. Houston.

Ms. Houston: Well then, please pay attention.

I rolled my eyes and put my phone down. I was falling asleep and then I heard the bell ring. I sat up and started heading out when Ms. Houston stopped me.

Everyone was out of the class at this point.

Ms. Houston: Arianna, I just wanted to talk. I want to know what is going on with this attitude you have.

Me: Nothing is going on.

Ms. Houston: This attitude and disrespect that you've been showing not only to me, but to other teachers as well, is something new. All of your teachers have noticed it. Is there something going on at home?

Me: No. Everything is fine at home. I'm just not in the mood to be bothered with anyone. I don't want to be here. I would much rather be at home in my bed right now.

Ms. Houston: What about school?

Me: I don't care about school, this class, or you for that matter Ms. Houston and I mean that in the most disrespectful way possible.

I walked out, leaving her stunned.

I walked down to the cafeteria and sat at the usual table with Javi, Alejandro, Sofia, Joaquin, Lucas, and Asím.

Alejandro: Ari, you good?

Me: Yeah. I'm fine.

Sofia: What did Ms. Houston want?

Me: Nothing. She just said something bout what happened in class.

Lucas: What happened in class?

Me: I kept zoning out, was on my phone, and I almost fell asleep right before the bell rang for lunch.

Javi: What's going on Ari? We all noticed this new attitude that you have and it's not a good one. We don't like seeing you like this.

Me: I just wish everyone would leave me alone. My attitude is just fine.

I stood up and walked out. I was about to walk towards the front of the building to sit outside for the rest of lunch but I stopped cause I don't want to hear no one else's mouth about me sitting outside cause technically we're not supposed to do that but students do all the time.

I sat out by our student center, drowning in my own thoughts when the bell rang. I got up and walked back to my classroom. When I walked in, I stopped dead in my tracks. Ramone was right here. I was about to turn around and walk out when he snatched me back by my shirt.

Ramone: The hell is wrong with you Arianna?

Me: Nothing.

Ramone So you just acting like this cause you want to?

Me: Yup.

He tightened his grip on my shirt and pulled me closer to him.

Ramone: Check your tone Arianna.

Ms. Houston: Mr. Rodriguez, students are starting to come back from lunch. Would you like to take this somewhere private?

Ramone: Nope. She can show her ass in front of the class, she can get checked on it in front of the class.

Embarrassment flooded over me and I took in a big deep breath, trying not to cry.

Ramone: You bout to cry now? You wasn't crying when you flipped off your PE teacher earlier. Or when you told Ms. Houston you don't care about school, this class, or her, and you meant that in the most disrespectful way possible. You ain't cry then so don't cry now.

I sucked them tears back in.

Ramone: Take this as your warning Ari. Fix this attitude and fix it now. If I have to come back later, it's gone really be me and you. Do you understand me?

Me: Yes.

He let me go and I had this look on my face. I'm embarrassed and mad at myself cause I shouldn't have even let it get to this point.

Ramone: Fix your face.

I wiped the tears that fell and sniffed up.

I walked back to my seat and pulled out my notebook and pen.

He shook Ms. Houston's hand, looked back at me with a look and then he walked out.

Ms. Houston just went back to the PowerPoint like nothing just happened. Sofia keeps leaning over, checking on me to make sure I'm good. Asím and Alejandro have both been turning around back and forth to make sure I'm okay.

I have to keep reassuring them that I'm fine.

By the end of this class, my tears had completely dried up even though I know I'm bout to get my ass beat at home.

When this bell rang, I got my stuff and went to my next period. I don't have no one in this class with me. It's math. Math is my least favorite subject and the teacher is annoying as fuck.

As soon as he started talking, I put my head down. I couldn't even pretend like I was interested in what he was saying. When I opened my eyes again, the bell was ringing and I went to my next class.

This class flew by and so did my last two.

At the end of the day, we all met up outside and waited for my dad.

He pulled up and we all piled in. I was about to get in the back like I usually do but he told me to sit in the front seat.

I got in and he popped me on the side of my head.

A few tears slipped down my face. See, I knew I was going to get in even more trouble.

Dad: Give me yo phone.

I pulled it out my bag and handed it to him.

He put it in his pocket and then drove off towards the house.

I leaned my head against the window. Pretty soon, he was pulling up outside.

Dad: Arianna, meet me in my room.

Me: Yes sir.

We got out the car and went inside. I went straight upstairs and tossed my backpack in my room before going to my dad's room.

I sat on his bed, shaking my leg up and down. I'm scared. He bout to fuck me up. I'm pretty sure my grades are a direct reflection of my attitude I've been having for the last couple of weeks. And it wasn't just at school either.

My dad came in the room, breaking me out of my thoughts.

Dad: What's going on with you Arianna?

Me: Nothing.

Dad: No it's gotta be something. Cause you know good damn well you don't act like this. So I'll ask again, what is going on with you?

Me: Nothing is going on. I just haven't been in the mood lately.

Dad: So, since you not in the mood, you go being disrespectful to everybody?

Me: No.

Dad: No? That's exactly what you been doing these last couple weeks.

I sat there, silent.

Dad: Alright get up. You don't wanna talk, imma whoop yo ass.

He went in his closet to get his belt. While he was in there, I left out of the room. I'm not trying to get my ass whooped. I know that I don't usually do this but I been feeling real bold lately.

I ran out and downstairs. I went out the front door and up the street to the nearest bus stop.

I got on the bus and it finally occurred to me that I have really fucked up this time and the ass whooping I would have gotten is going to be nothing compared to what I get now.
______________________________________
Chapter 9 coming soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

217K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
4.4K 84 8
A Vitaly/Classified x Y/n love story Who will win your heart
7.9M 174K 48
"Your mine" He growled, slamming his fists into the tree that was currently behind me I swallowed hard and looked down to the ground avoiding looking...
2.3K 68 7
a reboot story of Spider-man of U.A High