Davy Jones's Sister

By Romeomc

What happens if Davy Jones had a sister? What if the Jones were threatened? Join Amelia Jones as she travels... More

Author's Note
Amelia Jones
Prologue
Life... Years Later
Deal?
The Heart?
A/N
Company for the Dead
Jack Sparrow...Gone?
Another Jones to square a debt with
Taken Captive
Memory
Author's Note
My opinion
Sibling rivalry and Broken love
Set course for...
Brethren Court
The Vote and the girl
Parlay?
The Battle
Epilogue
When you see this title Read Immediately
Another Immediately Read

It hurts...

421 6 0
By Romeomc

50 viewers!

Hello everyone,

A couple of reminders: I do not own Pirates of the Caribbean

This is a person's thoughts

And this is not edited.

***A couple of weeks after Jack Sparrow was taken into the locker*** (Amy's POV)

I take it back now. It's not great that Jack Sparrow is in the locker. MY HEART IS THERE! It's a long story. To cut it short, I had my heart with me when I was freeing a crew member from the locker and I left it. Now the pirates are singing their song? Everyone needs to freeze for a moment.

Carter comes in and begins, "We're coming up to the surface. Are you sure we should be above surface? I don't doubt..."

"Of course I think we should! It's the only way to find out where my brother is." I snapped back. Suddenly, I feel a tug of pain. I grab the table in my cabin and hold myself steady. The pain fades. A million questions fill my head.

"Captain, are you okay?"

"I...track them down. NOW!!" I yell at him. My worst fear overcomes me: someone has my heart.

(Jack's POV)

Great...no rum and I'm stuck with these betrayers. Even better than that I'm going to see a "friend" as whoever put it. My face drops as I see Beckett. Let me guess...he wants to make a deal.

I frantically search to see if he had the heart, I found Davy Jones' heart in the locker.

"It's not here Jack," he says calmly.

"What?" I reply.

"The heart. It is aboard the Flying Dutchman."

"No it's not. It was in the locker. And I can prove it," snarkily I shoot back.

I go out of Beckett's cabin with Beckett trailing behind me. I climb aboard the Black Pearl, and go to a specific board where I hid the heart. Everyone is trying to see what I'm doing. Jealous. I take out the heart and show it around.

"Is that...?" Elizabeth couldn't finish.

"Yep," I grunt.

"Prove it," Barbossa says. I take out a dagger and gently lay it on the heart. Then I start to press down on it a little. After a little while I lift the dagger, immediately everyone looks around.

It's kind of obvious whose heart it is. Please vote and comment.

Love you all,

RomeoMc

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.8K 79
"you've got a sparky little attitude, my young padawan." "you have no room to talk already, master." - in which obi-wan ends up with an impossibly re...
75K 1.6K 25
Alissa was sent away after being framed by her mother and twin sister. But when she gets arrested for the 4th time that week her family is called. Sh...
5.8K 270 29
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒅𝒐𝒍 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒆, 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒘𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒑 ( 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒋𝒆𝒌𝒊𝒆𝒍 ) 𝒘𝒐𝒌𝒆 𝒖�...