IMPERFECT FLOWERS🥀

By dadonki

" how do you know when you love someone" More

part 1
part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64 *LC

Part 18

15.7K 833 890
By dadonki

Read this in dark mode

Tristian armon Jones -tutti

I was sitting on Kevin bed while me him and chazz rolled up.

We was waiting on the girls to come back from the mall.

when they get back they was gonna go fight vaeh and her lil friends.

"I can't believe people getting these Rolex watches for free"some girl chazz was on the phone with said.

"I know you mad cause you had to suck that old man dick for one" chazz said back.

She sucked her teeth and hung up.

"Nigga gimme your phone you don't need it nomore" Kevin said die laughing.

"Now why would you tell that girl that you ain't gon never keep a girl" I said passing the lighter to chazz.

"Man fuck both of y'all that ain't even my girl I just talk to her cause I took her virginity last year and I didn't want her to think I hit and quit it"

"But you just said she sucked a old man up"

"Oh after I took her virginity she went crazy she started giving it up to everybody I ain't even wanna fuck her after that shit I was kinda scared of her pussy"

"Bruhhh nah you ain't just say that"

"Nigga was dead serious to"

___________________________

"Ari flick me up"

"No"

"Bro stop being difficult and flick me up damn"

I gave her my phone and she took my picture.

"You needa brush your beady ass hair"

"And you needa shave your hairy ass pussy"

"First of all sir my juicy fruit 5000 is nowhere near hairy"

"I-"

This mf.

She said she get waxed that shit sound like it hurt.

"How the hell you just get waxed regularly one day they gon rip your pussy lips off" I chuckled.

"Nigga how you know that? I ain't say it I thought it you got that voodoo shit going on oh hell nahh"

"Ari shut up you sound stupid"

___________________________

POV: arionna monae brown-ari

I was suppose to be on my way to the park with everybody else so we could fight but instead I'm waiting for tutti.

We came to his apartment cause he said he needed to grab something.

"NIGGA HURRY UP" I yelled.

"Don't be rushing me lil girl"

Lil girl?

"Unt unt you can never lil girl me" I said putting my hands in his face.

He mushed my head and started walking to the door.

"Come on"

Shid ain't gotta tell me twice.

___________________________
When me and tutti pulled up at the park it was hella people there.

"Damn that's hella heads fuck they think this the royal battle" tutti said getting out the car.

"Yeah we in the ghetto RATATAATATAA oh shit there go our main fighter ari."Ron said putting the camera in my face.

"Ron move that damn camera out my face before I dragg you by those dirty ass dreads" I mushed his head.

"Well excuse me miss bitch I was just tryna catch this moment"

"Ron move bruh" I chuckled.

Me tutti and Ron walked over to Kevin and nem.

"Asia I don't even know why you came you not fighting nobody with my seed in you so that better not be your intentions"

"Kevin hush I came to support my bitch and if I have to somebody gon catch this fade"

"You see no that's where you got me and my baby fucked up get in the car I'm dropping you off"

"Nigga I'm just playing calm down"

"IS THAT MY BITCH ASIAAAA?"I yelled

"ARI BAEEEEE"

She ran up on me and hugged me.

"I missed you bitch why you ain't been contacting me I feel abandoned" I said pulling out the hug.

"Bitch the phone work both wa- there they go"

I looked over and seen three cars pull up.

Three fucking carssssss.

I can't even be mad cause we was deep to.

They got out there cars and walked to the park parking lot so did we.

Vaeh jumped out in the middle of the parking lot with her hair tied up ready to fight.

I did the same.

As soon as she walked towards me she swung.

She hit me in my mouth hard as hell.

Then we started fighting.

We was sending hits back and forth to each other's faces.

I grabbed her hair and swung her onto the ground and got over top of her.

I was send hits to her face until a group of girls jumped on me I was getting banked.

POV:Ny'jada summer brown-Jada

I jumped from behind rell and started swinging on the first girl I could see.

Me,Dionna,kay,the twins,Bria and ny dyke ass was helping ari.

But it was way more girls then us.

When I finally got the girl I was fighting on the ground two more girls jumped on me.

Chazz started pushing them off me I stood up and started kicking the girl I was fighting in the face.

When I moved away from her I ran up on anther girl who was jumping on Bria.

When me and her started fighting she caught me off guard with her fast ass hands but mines was faster.

POV: arionna monae brown-ari

Tutti pulled me off of vaeh cause all I was doing at this point was just stomping her head.

When he pulled me off of vaeh three dudes jumped on him.

He was fighting one dude till they got him to the ground I started fighting one of the niggas that was on him.

Me and the skinny nigga was going at it he was sending blows to my face and I was sending some back with the same force he was using.

He hit me one good time in my face before chazz ran over and kicked him in the stomach.

Keon and trell ran over and helped tutti fight the other niggas.

As soon as tutti stoop up he grabbed his gun and shot at every nigga that jumped him.

That led to a big ass shootout.

Every nigga that was out there was just shooting back and forth.

The crowd started running and it started to rain.

It fucking rained out of all the days in the week god chose today to make it rain.

I was sitting in the car waiting for tutti and nem to stop being ghetto and come on so we could leave.

When tutti came in the car Ron followed.

"I'm done sagging my pants bro a rain drop got in my ass"

"Ron shut up" I chuckled.

"I'm convinced y'all say anything out y'all mouths" tutti huffed.

___________________________

"Damn tutti you got all the snacks" ron said going through his cabinets.

"If you don't getcho ass out my damn kitchen."

It was just me Ron and tutti at his house we was waiting on everybody else to get here.

"Story time" Ron said sitting next to me.

"So I was on FaceTime with this fine ass fee. We vibing and shit I got her laughing and giggling at my jokes and shit."

I nodded.

"I was about to ask her to be my girl until my momma busted in my room talm bout"you better blow that bed back up".

"That girl hung up on me so fasttt boy I ain't never hear from her again."

Me and tutti looked at each other then busted out laughing.

"Man that shit was so embarrassing"

"She know she dead wrong for that" I laughed.

"That's what your stupid ass get"
___________________________

A few days later

Amourxari

Swipe

Liked by T9ine and 3,494 others

Amourxari he really hit different no cap I would give this nigga 8 kids dawg he so fineee😩😍!

View all 1,983 comments

T9ine 😳😏

iiamkay WRONG PAGE!

Finebyjay this not ur spam🤦🏽‍♀️

Twerkfa.t you home? I'm omw🙂🙂

"Oh shittt" I mumbled.

I deleted that post so fast.

It wasn't because I was scared of tutti he not my nigga so why would I be scared.

The hell?

5 minutes later

"Ari here?" I heard from downstairs.

How the hell this nigga get here so fast.

I ran to my door locked it then hid under my bed.

I wasn't hiding from him tho.

"Nigga if you don't open this door"

"Ok but you can't hit me"

"I'm not gon hit you girl open the door" he chuckled.

I got from under the bed to unlock the door.

He pushed through the door and I jumped on my bed with my hands up in surrender.

"Hey tutti fruity" I cheesed.

"Hey?" He furrowed his eye brows at me before busting out laughing.

"Why you always playing with me ari" he snapped.

"I- I'm not what chu mean?"

"You wanna fight me?" He started taking his shirt off.

I never really embraced him until now.

Man if he was my nigga I would let him slut me out.

I was knocked out my thoughts literally.

"Ouch bitch I don't wanna fight you move you always hitting me"

"Ari why you don't wanna be my gf" he frowned.

I started busting out laughing cause this nigga really crazy.

"You think I'm crazy?" He frowned even more.

"I- just a little"

"I'm crazy for youuu" he started to sing.

Yeah this nigga mental.

"Man come here" he held his hands out

"H- huhhh?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"Come here gimme a hug before I bang you"

"Why you gotta be so violent"

"Come hereeee"

I walked over to him and gave him a hug.

"Gimme a kiss" I puckered my lips up and he just laughed at me.

"Move ari im not kissing you"

"Why" I frowned pulling out the hug.

"Are you my girl?"

"No"

"Then I'm not finna kiss you" he chuckled.

"Ok gimme a kiss on the cheek then"

He leaned down to peck my cheek but I turned my face making him kiss my lips.

He pulled away before kissing me again this time he sloppily kissed me with passion.

When we pulled out the kiss I licked the side of his face.

"Move bruh you play to much" he smacked me upside my head.

"Ouch bitch hit me again and watch me beat yo ass again"

"Againnnnnn"

"Yes nigga again"

___________________________

Thanks for 20k I love y'all mfs man 🥺.

It's mfs really out here not reading on dark mode?

            Excuse any mistakes

Didn't proof read.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 5.2K 37
"I aint think this love shit was real till I met you, this shit was unintentional" TOXIC BEWAREEEEEE!
OBSESSED By thisbejaja

Mystery / Thriller

96.5K 4.1K 26
obsessed
21.4K 677 19
Everyday... Same Time.. Same People.. Same Place. Nothing is ever supposed to be that perfect... so obviously it's bound to be imperfect .
2.4M 112K 77
"All my feeling and emotions are bottled up"