JJBA x Reader One-Shots

By hoesuke_higashikata

The title pretty much sums it up. A collection of one-shot stories about different characters from Jojo's Biz... More

Requests Are Closed!!!
May I Have This Dance? - Jotaro x Reader
Let's Consult The Cards - Avdol x Reader
Mi Tesoro - Caesar x Reader
Baby Steps - Jotaro X Reader
Mission with Passione - Bruno x Reader
{NSFW} Game Over - Kakyoin x Reader
Attraction - Old Joseph x Reader
What'll It Be? - Polnareff x Reader
{NSFW} My Dear - Jonathan x Reader
Rejection - Joseph x Reader
Strip Poker - Hol Horse x Reader
Table For Two - Tonio x Reader
Pool Party - Josuke x Reader
{NSFW} Keep Quiet - Keicho x Reader
Happy Birthday - Jotaro x Reader
I Wanted To Hate You - Okuyasu x Reader
I Don't Deserve This - Fugo x Reader
Jealousy - Mista x Reader
Opposites Attract - Risotto x Reader
{NSFW} Next Big Step - Josuke x Reader
Expecting - DIO x Reader
Twin Cherries - Kakyoin x Reader
New Baby - Joseph x Reader
{NSFW} Let Me Introduce You - Speedwagon x Reader
{NSFW} Sex Sells - Caesar x Reader
Perfect Pillows - Polnareff x Reader
Strength - Dio Brando x Reader
Best For Last - Joseph x Reader
Like Friends Do - Kakyoin x Reader
{NSFW} Rugby - Jonathan x Reader x Dio Brando
Braces - Josuke x Reader
Knight In Shining Armor - Polnareff x Reader
MILF - Okuyasu x Reader
Sleepover - Jolyne x Reader
{NSFW} Hands Up - Abbacchio x Reader
Heat - Ghiaccio x Reader
Manicures - Kira x Reader
Caesar's Sister - Joseph x Reader
{NSFW} Anatomy Practice - Rohan x Reader
Wait For Me - Joseph x Reader
The Winning Side - Giorno x Reader
At Ease - Fugo x Reader
Mine Again - Bruno x Reader
Bass Guitar - Jotaro x Reader
Soft Side - Jotaro x Reader
{NSFW} Can't Sleep - Jotaro x Reader
Overprotective - Jotaro x Reader
{NSFW} Mr Kujo - Jotaro x Reader
Dreams - Jonathan x Reader
{NSFW} Moving On - Old Joseph x Reader
Immortality - Kars x Reader
{NSFW} My First - Jolyne x Reader
Delicate - DIO x Reader
{NSFW} Alone Time - Melone x Reader
Star - Caesar x Reader
Bubble Bath - Caesar x Reader
{NSFW} Stormy Night - Mista x Reader
You're Here - Kakyoin x Reader
{NSFW} Love - Polnareff x Reader
Accidents Happen - Giorno x Reader
Mistletoe - Jojo's x Reader
{NSFW} Work - Prosciutto x Reader
Date - Mikitaka x Reader
Tourist - Polnareff x Reader
Lasagna - Mista x Reader
Realization - Josuke x Reader
Welcome Home - DIO x Reader
Wisdom Teeth - Okuyasu x Reader
Pocky Game - Jolyne x Reader
{NSFW} Screen Time - Jotaro x Reader
Annoying - Rohan x Reader
Backseat - Old Joseph x Reader
Happy New Year - Foo Fighters x Reader

Tutor - Narancia x Reader

15.4K 349 775
By hoesuke_higashikata

Warnings: mild cursing

~~~~~~

"Fugo, I said I don't need a tutor," Narancia whined as he struggled to wrench his wrist free from Fugo's surprisingly tight grasp.

"Like hell you don't!" Fugo responded sternly as he continued to drag Narancia towards the library.

"I promise I'll get better! I'll pay more attention to you!" Narancia pleaded.

Fugo suddenly stopped in his tracks and turned around, never releasing Narancia's wrist. He looked Narancia in the eyes and sighed. "My temper is too short for me to keep teaching you. You make too many mistakes too often," Fugo said simply.

Narancia's face reddened with embarrassment as he knew what Fugo was saying was entirely true. "Still," Narancia tried, "I'm sure you're a better teacher than anyone else. You're the smartest person I know!"

"While that may be true, it also means I could be using my intelligence for more... pressing matters," Fugo replied.

Narancia rolled his eyes knowing that Fugo wouldn't apply himself anywhere else, he was simply done with his shit and wanted him off of his back.

"Whatever," Narancia grumbled. With that, Fugo began walking towards the library again, still dragging Narancia along behind him.

The musty interior smell of the library hit their noses as soon as they opened the door. Narancia blinked several times to allow his eyes to adjust to the dimly lit interior of the library while Fugo led him back towards a grouping of several tables. Narancia's eyes scanned the room, looking for his potential tutor. He glanced around the room, noting a dark haired boy with glasses that he presumed would be his tutor. After rolling his eyes, he continued to scan the room until his eyes landed on a gorgeous girl sitting alone.

Her hair was pulled up into a bun on top of her head, highlighting her beautiful features as they were put on full display. Her wide eyes darted quickly across the words on a page of the open book in front of her and Narancia's eyes lowered to her lips. The girl casually chewed on the end of her thumbnail as she read, a simple motion that Narancia found mesmerizing. He blushed when the girl turned her head and her eyes met his own.

"Fugo," you said, standing up from your chair and approaching the two men.

"Hello, (Y/N)," Fugo replied with a smile. "This is my friend Narancia. He's the one you'll be tutoring."

"W-wait. She's my tutor?!" Narancia spouted in disbelief. 'How on earth did I get so lucky?' He thought to himself with a smile.

You giggled slightly in reply to his question, the sweet sound of your laugh acting like music to Narancia's ears.

"I expect you to behave and give her your undivided attention," Fugo said, turning to Narancia.

"Of course!" Narancia exclaimed quickly, earning a shush from most of the other patrons in the library.

"Shall we get started?" You asked, gesturing over to the table you had been sitting at. Narancia nodded in reply, walking past you quickly and taking a seat at the table.

"I'll be back later to check up on his progress," Fugo said before he turned and exited the library.

You walked yourself back over to your table and sat down across from Narancia. "So, Fugo tells me you're having trouble with math," You say, folding your hands on the table.

"Well, yeah. Math was just... never really my thing," Narancia admitted sheepishly.

"That's alright. It doesn't come naturally to everyone. Sometimes I think Fugo forgets that," you joke.

"I know! He always gets so upset with me whenever I get a problem wrong," Narancia complains, planting both of his hands firmly on the table and standing up out of his chair.

"Fugo can be... tough, yes. But he means well," you say.

"I don't know if I'd say that," Narancia replies as he recalls a time when Fugo hit him over the head with his notepad when he messed up on a problem. He sat back down in his chair and folded his arms across his chest.

"We're not here to talk about Fugo, though. How about you let me know what you're having the most trouble with and I'll try to help. Does that sound good?" You ask hopefully. Narancia nods and explains some of the concepts he's having trouble grasping. As it turns out, there are a lot of concepts he has trouble grasping. No wonder Fugo nearly blew his brains out working with this kid.

"We'll start with multiplication," you offer and Narancia nods. You give him a few problems to do in order to judge the level of math he's capable of and then lean back in your chair to wait for him to finish. Your eyes wander around the library, looking at the many books on the shelves and the different people inside to keep you preoccupied. You glance back at Narancia and the two of you lock eyes as he peers over the notepad at you. He quickly looks back down at the math on the page, heat rising to his face as a burning red blush spreads across his cheeks. You feel your own cheeks heat up slightly as well, but quickly dismiss it as nothing more than embarrassment.

Several minutes pass and Narancia declares that he is finished. You take the notepad from him and notice several correct responses, as well as a few incorrect ones.

"Well, these ones are all correct," you explain as you tap the end of your pencil on the problems he had answered right, "while these four are wrong."

"Geez, I thought I did well," Narancia said, his voice sounding defeated and disappointed.

"You did do well! You got most of the problems right, it was just that these few tripped you up," you offer, but a pout remains situated on Narancia's face and his head remains tilted down towards the table.

"Here, I'll help you fix these few," you say. You then stand up and move your chair around to the other side of the table to work with him better. You sit down in your chair and as your shoulder brushes against his, you could've sworn you felt a spark of electricity between you two.

You begin explaining the different problems to him, every so often glancing up at him to confirm his understanding. Each time your eyes meet, you can't help but feel a bit flustered. You had to admit that he was incredibly cute, but this was about math and helping him improve. Every time you turned back to the worksheet, the moment would be gone. There was no bigger turn off than math.

"I think I get it," Narancia said, nodding slowly. You lifted your gaze back up to his and smiled.

"That's wonderful! I think we can move on to the next skill. Would you mind grabbing me a book before we start?" You asked him.

"Oh, of course," Narancia said, "where is it?"

"It should be in the back corner in the math section. It's a book on long division. The cover is bright blue. You can't miss it," you explained, pointing towards the stacks of books in the library.

"Got it," Narancia said with a nod before standing up and walking towards the books.

You stayed at the table thinking about the moments where you would find yourself flustered by Narancia. Of course, you thought, it was bound to happen. He was undeniably cute and you couldn't help but think about the way he bit his lower lip while he worked.

What? If he can sneak a peek, so can you.

As you sat at the table, you wondered what was taking him so long to retrieve the book. It had been several minutes and he still hadn't returned. You sighed and stood up from the table, walking towards the back corner of the library.

"There you are," you said as you rounded the corner behind a shelf and spotted Narancia. He was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. "Are you having trouble finding the book?" You asked him.

"No, it's right there," Narancia said as he pointed to the shelf next to you. You turned your head and sure enough the long division book was staring you straight in the face.

"Well, if it's right here then why-" you began to ask, but were cut off when Narancia pressed his lips against yours. You hadn't noticed him walking up to you as you looked the other way and were caught entirely by surprise by the kiss.

Narancia pulled away quickly and you noticed the bright red blush on his face. "I'm sorry, I don't know why I thought it would be a good idea to do that. I just felt this sort of connection to you," Narancia explained, "though I guess I was way off."

You shook your head and grabbed his hand. "You weren't off at all," you said simply before kissing him again.

He seemed surprised at first but quickly began to kiss you back. As the kiss deepened, Narancia pressed you against the bookcase behind you. You felt your body pressed firmly against his own as you wrapped your arms around his neck, drawing him closer. He slid his tongue along your bottom lip, begging for permission to enter your mouth. You accepted happily and his tongue swirled in sync with your own. You felt one of Narancia's hands go up to the top of your head and undo the clip that held your bun up, your hair falling back into its natural place. Narancia pulled away to admire you with your hair down. He smiled lovingly.

"You're absolutely breathtaking," Narancia said before kissing you again. His hands roamed your body eagerly and you felt the wood of the bookshelf dig into your back as he pressed you further against it. A soft moan escaped your lips into his mouth and you felt him smile into the kiss. You tangled one of your hands in his hair and he wrapped an arm around your waist, using his other arm to prop himself up against the bookcase. You felt your face heat up as one of Narancia's hands slid underneath your shirt and rested on the small of your back. You let out another small moan and Narancia pulled back.

"So, long division?" Narancia asked, examining the book he had pulled from the shelf while you were preoccupied. You rolled your eyes and laughed at him.

"We'll save that for another time," you said as you swatted the book out of his hand, grabbing his shirt and bringing him back in to kiss you again.

Two hours later, Fugo returned to the library. He walked over to your table and folded his arms across his chest.

"I hope he didn't give you too much trouble," Fugo said.

"Oh no. No trouble at all," you replied with a smile, one hand placed on your neck to hide the hickies Narancia had left behind.

~~~~~~

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! I love baby boy Narancia so much I just had to write a one-shot for him!

Love y'all! Peace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.4K 233 36
⚠️ This series is finished and will no longer be getting updated ⚠️ Enjoy these corny one shots I made ages ago
59.6K 1.1K 121
jjba one-shots for all of your favorite characters, female and male! it includes lemon, fluff, angst, headcanons, and whatever else i decide to put i...
372K 5.2K 36
The original Jojo's Bizarre Adventures Boyfriend Scenarios collection that I created! Discontinued, but it is still available to those who wish to re...
97 7 6
˜"*°•.˜"*°•𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕤𝕒𝕪 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕗 𝕀'𝕞 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟' ℝ𝕒𝕔𝕚𝕟' 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕖𝕕�...